Bachelorette Party Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure?" John asked as he looked down at her spread and well fucked pussy which was leaking two loads of cum.

"Positive," Dana replied with a smile. "I need a shower but if you guys wanna clean up first, I can wait... and then you can wait for your friends watching TV if you want."

"If you're sure..." John said. He never did stop stroking his growing cock. Larry didn't say a word but just rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Dana decided that if John was going to masturbate himself while looking at her used body, she should give him more to look at, so she reached between her thighs and gently touched her tender sex, tracing her fingers between her lips and playing in the mix of hot cum there. Dipping two fingers into her fucked open hole she dragged them up over her clit and used the lube of two men's cum to play with her clit. Watching John stroke himself, she played with her clit and was feeling another orgasm build when Larry came back into the room. John smiled, finally dropped his dick and headed for the bathroom.

Dana started to pull her hand away from her pussy but Larry said, "Oh, don't let me stop you." He began stroking his own growing length slow and steady as Dana's fingers went back to her clit, circling and rubbing as fast as she could manage until her pussy clenched in another orgasm, the pulsing squeezing out the cum that was still in her and her eyes involuntarily closing with the intense pleasure of it. The cum in rivulets down between her ass cheeks. She kept rubbing until her orgasm had fully passed and when she opened her eyes she found that Larry had stepped over closer to the bed, his cock now at full staff and his hand stroking his length pretty quick. His other hand was cupping and massaging his balls and within just a few more strokes he dropped his head back with a loud moan. Dana watched as Larry's cock swelled and spat more cum at her, some of it landing on her tits, some on her belly and some on the bedspread. When his cock stopped spraying cum, Larry climbed on the bed on his knees and walked on them over to present his cock to Dana's mouth. She stuck her tongue out and slurped up the few drops of cum he managed to milk out of his length before backing away.

Larry began picking up his clothes and getting dressed. John walked back in the room and did the same. With cum still leaking from her and now sprayed all over the front of her, Dana got up from the bed and headed for the bathroom. She needed a shower and wanted to brush her teeth. Luckily she had toiletries that she left at Tina's for those occasions when she did spend the night.

After all the men had left, Tina put on a robe and met Dana in the kitchen. "So..." Tina asked, "how did you like your last party night as a single woman?"

"I feel so bad," said Dana. "I never imagined I'd cheat on Dave... much less do it with two guys."

Tina giggled and shrugged. "Well, if you're gonna cheat, you might as well go all the way, right? Hell, for that matter, you should have let me send in Ron and Jack. You could have done all four of them."

"What?" shreaked Dana. "You're crazy! I could never do that."

"Why not?" asked Tina very seriously. "Jack had the biggest cock I've ever been fucked by and you might have actually been too sore to walk right tomorrow." She said the last part with a smile and a wink.

"You're terrible," said Dana, pausing before she continued. "But thanks for the night. I wasn't planning on all this, but I wasn't preventing it either. I had a good time and now my only concern is making sure Dave never finds out."

"Well I won't tell him if you don't," said Tina. "It'll be our secret we take to the grave."

- - -

"So, that's my confession," said Dana to Dave. "It's been eating me up that I've hidden that from you all these years and now that you've actually seen me take two men, I couldn't even remotely justify not telling you anymore." She wasn't worried about Dave being upset. His cock was rock hard after listening to her story and within a few seconds of her finishing it, he was balls deep in her pussy. Dave always had enjoyed thinking about Dana being a slut and hearing her story about how she'd been one for her bachelorette party turned him on immensely.

After he'd given Dana a good fuck and emptied himself into her, she smiled up with him with a devilish grin and said, "So... now that you know the truth, guess what you get to do to Tina when she comes to visit this weekend?"