Bachelorette Party Crosses the Line

Story Info
Wife attends a bachelorette party and gets caught on video.
1.8k words
3.95
16.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had been out since mid afternoon, I wasn't sure if I fully expected her home or not. This crowd of girls knew how to party and this bachelorette was sure to be a wild one! She was reticent because she often found such parties to be too much for her, just the same I encouraged her to go and cut loose. At our age, this might be one of the last times we get an invite to one of these things.

I heard her stumble in near 4AM, obviously trying and failing to be discrete, and she came into the bedroom. I guess the party was a good one, because she wordlessly climbed under the covers and on top of me, then before I'd even awoke, from her mount on top, she started stroking my cock between her legs. As it immediately responded to the unexpected but not unwelcome advance, she positioned to put me inside of her, which slid in readily, her vagina already being wet.

"Mmm, must've been a good party, eh?" I said as she rocked back and forth on top of me, sliding me in and out of her. She didn't respond, but kissed me with breath that betrayed hours of drinking - she just wanted to focus on the feeling. In very short order, I felt my climax approach, and she increased her speed. "Unngh!" I moaned as I ejaculated into her, and she sat still, accepting the offering into her. Without another word, she rolled off, and slept.

--

In the morning, I left her sleeping, thinking she would consume a good part of the morning recovering from the big night. I quietly turned off my alarm and crept downstairs, but when picking up my phone I noticed I had a message. A video file, in fact, from a number I did not have saved, and couldn't tell what I was looking at in the thumbnail. Against my better judgement, I clicked the link and things would change forever.

Immediately I recognized the crowd as the camera panned around the room. Some of these girls I knew, and others I didn't, each were sipping on cocktails or wine glasses, some had paper plates with appetizers. This was yesterday's bachelorette party. Someone had sent me a video, maybe on Emma's instruction.

The camera spun around - obviously saving the reveal intentionally - to show a muscled stripper already half disrobed. He still wore a high visibility vest and hardhat, but was down to his G string already. It may have been padded, the bulge looked inhumanly endowed. The dancer whirled around the room, gyrating his hips in the faces of each seated guest. They reeled and hooted in response, looking at each other in half-embarrassed laughter when the dance came close and ground his pelvis into the shoulder of each. Emma poked her head into frame several times, sharing the limelight with the stripper and the girl he was shocking. She seemed to be the most into the festivities of all.

My face fell. I'm not sure why someone would send this to me, it made me a bit uncomfortable to see her mugging like this. I knew a stripper was going to be there, but I was happy to be left out of it, and Emma made it sound like it was embarrassing and silly, not that she was into it.

The stripper moved to the center of the circularly-arranged seats in the living room and thrusted his hips to the music, making his very large cock flop in his g-string. Emma could be seen kneeling next to him and mocking a wide eyed face with her mouth wide open as if to say "ah". The other girls hooted in excitement. This all seemed very out of character for her, but obviously there was alcohol involved. She would be embarrassed by this if she knew I was watching it.

As the camera view panned back, the stripper kneeled down with Emma, and held her by the hips, positioning her with her back facing him, he then started grinding his giant bulge into her ass. I couldn't believe he was touching her! She arched her back and pressed back against his hips, looking around the room at the other girls. They shrieked with excitement. He pulled her up into and upright kneeling position and ran his hands down her belly from just under her breasts and stopped just before reaching her pussy. She put her hands and top and tried to guide them the remaining way, but he resisted, teasing her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This was well over the line, and my face felt hot.

The video continued, and he pulled down the front of the g-string, which could no longer even contain his erection and pulled it back up. She bit her lip and peered up at him from the floor. He wagged his finger at her to say "nuh-uh-uh!" and started to turn around, but the crowd of girls objected loudly. He pulled the shorts down again and pressed the missile towards her face; she didn't resist at all and met his member with her wide open mouth. She enthusiastically accepted the massive pipe as far as she could envelop it, which raised the pitch of the other guests to almost frantic excitement.

She looked tiny trying to handle the massive appendage, it being way too large to fit entirely in her mouth. The girls screamed and cheered in the background, making her start sucking at a faster rhythm. Then in total support, the girls all started chanting "Suck! Suck! Suck!" in unison. One hand wrapped around the base of his hard shaft (not reaching all the way), and the other, just out of frame seemed to be down the front of her thong. She was getting ready.

I watched with a confusing combination of terror, near nausea and extreme arousal. I felt betrayed, but watching her enthusiastically suck this stranger's cock, and work her own pussy with excitement was so titillating I couldn't look away and without thinking my hand started stroking myself. She looked incredible and purely sexual in a way I had seldom seen her in recent years. I couldn't reconcile the feeling but the pressure was almost unbearable, and I wanted to - I had to - see more.

The stripper helped Emma to her feet, and gently lifted her skirt, and worked his thumb under her thong. She hurriedly complied and slipped it off, letting it fall to the ground. He guided her to the couch and seated her down, the other girls clearing the way. Now bottomless, she coyly held her legs together and crossed her arms over her knees, hiding her pink treasure away. He raised her legs straight up, and she took one last look around as if to ask, "Should I...?" Then, he shimmied her butt to the edge of the couch and kneeled in front of her. She again bit her lip in willing anticipation, and spread her legs with no further hesitation with pushing her hips and shaved pussy forward, ready for him. He ran one hand down her tummy and over her mound, then caressed her opening. He plunged in like a diving humpback, and with his tongue took big, deep licks of her pink lips. She lolled her head back and mouthed "oh. my, god." to the guests around her, who hollered and pumped their fists, some looking on envy. Another guest, from just off screen, reached around him and stroked his huge erection while he devoured her, getting him ready for what was sure to come next.

The light played off the wetness on her lips and pubic mound, her juices mixing with his saliva, inviting him to enter like a neon sign. The support from the audience changed the lyrics of their chant. "Fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy!" they crowed from the sidelines. He pulled in close to her and muttered something inaudible, to which she shyly nodded and again bit her lip, pulling her hands up close to her face, but with her eagerness shining through.

He wielded his massive erection at her, and she nodded again as he steered it towards her like a divining rod. She looked like she would burst from the anticipation! He set it down across her clitoris and dragged it so that the glans seemed to leave it with a kiss at the end. Then again. Wetting it against her waiting vulva. The audience chanted louder and louder. He teased again, laying it against her tummy to show how far it was going to reach inside, barely seeming possible, then slowly thrusting. It looked like it might reach her lungs from inside!

The stripper grabbed his pole around the base and aimed it into her vagina, for a moment it looked like it wouldn't accommodate the huge member, but, as the camera view zoomed in close, you see it relax to accept him in, which Emma punctuated with a half-moan-half-scream. When he withdrew it half way out, you could see her labia gripping it as if it didn't want to let go. Now inside, he worked it in and out steadily.

The camera view zoomed out and you could see them deeply entwined in eye contact. His penis sliding in and out, and both parties panting in unison to the cheers from the audience. His pace increased, and you could see the slight shockwave from his increasingly forceful pounding. She was holding him around the shoulders and pulling him in closer, deeper. "Fuck that pussy!" the changing continued.

He withdrew from her and coaxed her to stand up, her legs quivered and she complied. He turned her so that she faced the camera, and he pushed her shoulders down, She bent over and arched her back to present her ass and pussy to him, which he immediately rammed himself back inside.

The camera view came around face to face, she saw and suddenly tried to hide her face - not realizing it had been filmed all along. He slammed his hips against hers and there was no escape from the throes at this point, and although a look on her face seemed to suggest she was thinking of stopping, she continued pushing back on his cock and panting and he rhythmically slammed against her. Her hair swung wildly in her face with each frantic pound. His pace increased and now reached a fever pitch. He withdrew, and as if by instinct, she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth, tongue out and ready. A white torrent erupted from the head, landing half in her waiting mouth, and half cast across her face as she flinched from the contact. Another followed, then another, covering her tongue and painting white semen across her face as she squinted, trying to catch everything.

She looked sheepishly at the camera with one eye closed as a translucent drop of semen rolled down her cheek. It looked impossible to process what had just happened, she her chest rose and felt, exhausted and satisfied, she lightly touched her pussy, which was thoroughly worked over.

The video ended. We will have to have a discussion when she gets up.