Bachelorette Party Night

Story Info
A sinfully hot curvy girl gets more than she bargained for.
5.3k words
4.57
28.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At nearly 6 foot in her heels, Jenn stood head and shoulders above the rest of the girls on Rowan's bachelorette party in the packed bar. All the male attention had been on them as soon as the group had giggled themselves into the packed bar in Amsterdam. A dozen, twenty-something girls dressed to the nines, wearing the obligatory pink with "Rowan's Girls" emblazoned across the chest of the vest tops. Jenn had forced a smile when she had seen the vest top, she knew that she would get attention, her 38D and killer curves and the instruction to wear only a bra underneath the vest for the night, had already resulted in almost a dozen men begging to see her own "Rowan's Girls".

Rowan called the girls together in the busy bar, as shots were lined up on the table for one and all. Diana, the self-appointed bridesmaid chief, raised her glass and made yet another schmaltzy toast to her best friend and how happy she was going to be when she married her high school sweetheart. As one, the girls downed the shots and cheered loudly, when Rowan dropped the surprise of the night.


"Girls, our next stop is a sex club in the red light district, we are going to see people fucking." Rowan screamed excitedly, the girls cheering.

"You have got to be shitting me!" expressed Diana "That wasn't in the plan."

"I know, but girls, this is something I want to do. Ryan and I have only ever slept with each other, so who knows maybe I will learn something."

"Maybe we all will" blurted out Jenn, causing all the girls to laugh.

"Well, if that is what the bride to be wants, we shall deliver, but first ladies, more shots."

Whilst waiting for the shots, Rowan was surrounded by the girls all giggling at the prospect of doing something out of the norm for a run of the mill bachelorette party. Jenn however was approached by yet another man from behind.

"Forgive me for interrupting you, but I couldn't help but overhear your friend saying that you are going to a sex club, I can thoroughly recommend Aphrodite's Nest."

The deep voice came from a tall man that was just Jenn's type. Taller than Jenn in her heels, broad shouldered, dark and tanned.

"Thanks, I will bear that in mind." was all Jenn could say to him.

With that he was gone, moving through the crowd towards the bar. Then a shot glass was thrust into her hand, and after three, all the girls downed the drink, and Diana and Rowan were leading the girls out of the packed bar off to their next destination.

The night was warm and all around them Amsterdam was winding up for a Friday of usual epic proportions. The girls, linked arm in arm made their way through the city heading for the red-light district, looking in awe at the sights of the girls in the windows beckoning one and all in, to the the packed bars and 'cake' shops. After finding a number of possibilities for destinations, the girls re-grouped to make a decision. After a few minutes of discussion, Diana asked,

"Ladies, where are we going? Has anyone got any preferences?"

"Aphrodite's Nest" blurted out Jenn before she knew it, pointing to the entrance to a small club down one of the side streets.

"CUPID'S!" was the response from majority of the girls pointing to the large club they were standing outside.

It was no surprise that a number of the girls had been approached by some buff guys in tiny speedos offering flyers to the crowd of giggling girls. With that, the decision was made. They paid their entrance fee, and were ushered to a large table close to a stage. The crowd was mostly female and in a state of anticipation. Drinks were served to the girls just as the lights went out and a single spotlight lit up the stage. Dance music boomed out from the sound system, the lights went out and when they came back up, 5 guys were on the stage dancing a Chippendale-style routine to the appreciation of the female audience.

Jenn, had seen it before and went to the bar, leaving the girls watching the dancers on the stage in rapt anticipation.

At the bar (along with a handful of men), she ordered an over-priced drink and making herself heard, asked the barman,

"Is this as far as they go?"

"No, they get fully naked, get a selection of girls to rub oil into them and then dance some more."

Turning to look back at the girlie crew, Jenn realised that no one had noticed her leaving, all the attention was now on cheering every item of clothing the guys were removing. She downed the shot, giving herself some literal dutch courage, and left Cupid's. Walking with her head held high, she strode down the side street and walked into Aprhodite's Nest. The cashier had given her free entrance as a 'single female', walking through to the club, it was much darker than the last place, but the clientele were 50:50 men to women, giving Jenn a bit more confidence than she had before. Ordering a drink at the bar, she turned to look at the stage, a small, intimate one this time, where the audience could literally reach out and touch the performers. She jumped when a deep voice interrupted her thoughts,

"Seems that at least you took my recommendation."

It was the same guy from the pub, smiling wickedly at Jenn, raising his glass towards her.

"I really don't know what I'm doing here, but I couldn't face another Chippendale-esque performance." Jenn said.

"Cupid's. That is all they will get, here you'll see some hard fucking, I hope you realise that." he stared directly at Jenn.

"Fuck" she said under her breath.

"Oh yes, and some. I'm Lars by the way."

"Jenn" she said, raising her glass also.

"So. How close to the action do you want to get?" said Lars, leaning at the bar.

Fuck it, thought Jenn, if I'm going to do this, then I'm going all in.

Staring directly at Lars, almost daring him to be shocked.

"Close enough to touch."

"Cool", with that Lars turned to the barman and uttered something in Dutch. The barman nodded and set off to put a table literally within touching distance of the lights. He returned and nodded to Lars.

"Come, our table is ready."

With that he took her hand, leading her through the crowd, adrenaline surging through her veins. They sat both facing the stage, close enough that their thighs touched when Lars, leant back in his seat and picked up his drink.

They made small talk before a couple walked onto the stage, she blonde and slim, he stocky and well built. The crowd went quiet as music started up. The girl dancing around sexily, disrobing elegantly and working the audience, Lars getting a lot of attention from the blonde and her tiny panties when she finally was naked. She couldn't say for certain, but Jenn thought she also saw the guy nod in Lars' direction before disrobing for the blonde on her knees begging loudly for his cock. As she released his cock from his pants there was a hushed murmur of appreciation from the female audience. The blonde expertly hefted the weighty member before taking it in her mouth.

Jenn, gasped at the intimacy of the event, and turned to Lars, who was watching the act in rapt attention. Jenn turned back and saw the blonde wink at Lars before deep throating the entire erect cock, eliciting a groan of appreciation from the guy and a ripple of applause from the crowd. With the blonde's nose against his skin, the guy reached up both of his hands to her blonde locks and taking a grip, began slowly, skillfully fucking her ruby red lips from tip to hilt. The blonde slobbering all over his cock, barely gagged as she gave a demonstration on how to noisily deep throat to the audience.

Then, the guy pulled out, muttered something to the blonde who stood up, then leaned forward placing her elbows on the table with Jenn and Lars, legs apart. The guy walked around the blonde, giving her a playful slap on each ass cheek, massaging her pert, small breasts, and tweaking her nipples to the appreciation of the blonde staring directly at Jenn. The blonde's eyes closed and a look of pleasure came across her face, Jenn looked round her face to see that the guy had knelt and was alternatively tonguing her clitoris then slipping his fingers into her flushed pussy lips. The blonde gripped the table edge firmly with one before reaching back for the head of her suitor, but he evaded her grasp, playfully dodging from her hand. Moaning in frustration she opened her eyes and taking a brief glance at Jenn, leant further forward. In one graceful movement, she turned, twisted and acrobatically extended her leg straight towards the ceiling. This gave her the opportunity to reach backward and grab her man by the hair grinding his tongue into her clit in pleasure. Moaning in pleasure she glanced straight at Jenn, raised her eyebrows and winked at her before she closed her eyes in pleasure again.

Jenn's breathing was all over the place, her heart pounding as she wondered if that is what she would look like getting eaten out in front of an audience. Jenn was dragged out of her thoughts when the blonde let out a loud groan of pleasure. What had he done to make her make that sort of noise? The answer soon became clear.

"I love your finger in my asshole. MMMMMmmmmmmmhhhhhh." the blonde advised to her man and the audience.

The blonde was now moving in pleasure now, relinquished her grip and her man's head and dropped her chest onto the table, grabbing the edges of the circular table, as her man continued his tonguing of her clit and pussy whilst fingering her ass hole. Then she opened her eyes in shock looking at Jenn.

"FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK." she exclaimed, "You know I love my asshole rimmed."

It was at that moment, Jenn realised that the blonde was gripping her hand and the table tightly. At this point, it felt like no one else was in the room, Jenn's breath was coming in gasps and her heart hammering in her chest, she could almost feel what the blonde was feeling.

A further squeeze of the hand from the blonde, before she demanded the guy to get off her, which he eventually did so. The blonde slowly pushed herself up, Jenn could see how wet she had been made by her man, and it was also all over the face of her man too. The blonde walked around the table where Jenn and Lars were sitting, the spotlight following her as she did so. The blonde ran her hands over the shoulders of Lars before she picked up an empty chair and dragged it around and back to stage, planting it firmly in the centre of the small stage. The blonde then led her man by the cock before pushing him down onto the chair. She walked around him, kneeled, looked over her shoulder and put her ruby red lips around his cock, much to the satisfaction of her man. A couple of deep bobs of her head, then she stood, turned around and ground her ass into the guys cock. Reaching back, she grabbed his erect member and leaned it forward, as she lowered herself onto his knees. Removing her hand, his cock bobbed back against her wet lips, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from both.

With this done, the guy's hands rose to her perky boobs, squeezing, tweaking, pulling at her nipples much to her pleasure. Taking her time, she rose gently, moaning under the attention her breasts were getting and reaching down to his cock, guiding it towards her glistening wet slit.

Jenn's breathing was coming in gasps by now, what self control the blonde must have not to have sat straight down onto the hard cock.

Again, the blonde opened her eyes, and gave her a naughty wink. Then in one movement, sat her pussy onto the hard cock.

"Holy fuck." Jenn whispered, resulting in a ripple of laughter from the audience and the couple on stage. Again, not for the first time, Jenn realised that she was actually here seeing this within touching distance.

Grinding herself against the base of his cock, the blonde reached down and played with her clit.

"FFFUCCKK, I love your big cock in my tight pussy." exclaimed the blonde.

This resulted in a grunt from her man before he started to move, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, slick with the juices from her pussy. The blonde, simply moaned in pleasure and started to bounce on his cock. Jenn turned and looked around the room, every pair of eyes were on this spectacle as the blonde expertly fucked her man. Every pair of eyes save Lars', who were locked on Jenn. Jenn could feel her cheeks flush even further as she quickly turned back to watch.

Clearly, the combination of a big cock in her pussy, her tits being manhandled and herself frigging her clit was doing its job, as the moaning from the blonde became louder and louder as she bounced on the guy's cock.

"Fuck me baby, pound my pussy with your big cock." the blonde yelled over her shoulder at her man.

He duly obeyed, his hands slipping to her waist and supporting her as he started to pump into her.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yess...mmmmmmmmhmhhhh"

Moaning from the pair of them now came every time he bottomed out in her, the blonde's fingers starting to become a blur on her clit as she started to twitch.

"HARDER" the blonde advised, her man grunted and started to pound.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, Yes, FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY, WITH YOUR BIG COCK, YESS, YESSS, mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

With that, the blonde appeared to quiver before going tense all over as she came noisily on the guy's cock.

Supported by her man, she stood, his cock making an audible noise as it was released from the confines of her tight pussy. The blonde was led to the table and placed so that her head draped off the edge of the table, her breath still coming in gasps as she recovered from her orgasm. This time it was the turn of the guy to look at Jenn and wink, he moved round so that his balls were resting on her chin, then supporting her head gently with one hand, he moved back and guided his very erect cock towards her mouth. She eagerly licked the tip before swallowing the first half of his cock, resulting in a grunt in pleasure from him. He pulled out to the tip and slowly sank into her mouth, this time giving her an extra half inch. He continued in this manner until his balls were resting on her chin and looked around the audience as he sighed in pleasure.

Then placing his hands on her pert breasts he started to give her a slow skull fucking. Her saliva staring to drip off his cock and down her chin. Still he continued this merciless, slow throat fucking, but his moans of pleasure also started to come more frequently, tension in his shoulders and legs starting to show as he closed his eyes in extreme pleasure.

Jenn was shocked when the blonde trapped her hand against the edge of the table again. The guy was now moaning constantly, as he fought off his impending orgasm. Then he pulled completely out of her mouth. The blonde obviously took this as her sign, and releasing her grip of the table reached up and pumped the big cock.

"ARRRRGGHHHHHHHH, I'M GOING TO COME."

"Yes baby, come over my tits, give me your come, you know you want to baby"

That was enough to push him over the edge.

"YESSSSSSSSS, ARRRGGHHH, YESSSSS" his cock twitched, his back arched as he came hard. His come spurting out over the chest of the blonde, much to her satisfaction.

"Yes baby, give me your come, come all over my tits." she pumped furiously at his cock, milking every last drop.

Jenn could almost reach out and scoop up some of the come, her excitement making her blood rush round her system, her heart pounding in her chest. Then applause. The audience was showing its appreciation for the incredible show just given. Jenn, looked round, and joined in. Lars was standing applauding loudly, showing his appreciation almost as much as the bulge in his pants was showing it. Shifting in her seat, Jenn realised that she too had also been hugely turned on by the show, her panties wet from what she had just seen.

Standing to take a bow, the performers stood, took a bow and departed the stage.

"See," said Lars "I told you they fucked properly here. May I get you another drink."

"Yes," said Jenn, her voice wavering "a double rum on ice please."

With that Lars, stood and went to the bar, Jenn wafted her cheeks with her hands.

When he returned, Lars had returned with two glasses with rum on ice. They chinked glasses and sipped their drinks. Jenn coughed to make sure her voice wouldn't waiver, asked Lars

"How do you know about this place?"

"I used to keep bar here, I know the quality of the performers that they have here."

"Ahhhh, so that is why the performers know you, I saw them nod and wink at you."

"Yes, it is also why we got the up close and personal show. I thought you would appreciate it. Did you enjoy?"

"Yes, fuck yes. I've never seen anything like that."

"No, I was watching you, that is quite apparent." He smiled wickedly, "Would you like to meet the performers?"

"Yes, why not."

With that, Lars waved at the barman, who quickly appeared, they had a quick word, and he disappeared.

Minutes later, the couple who had been performing appeared and sat at the table.

Lars introduced Mariella (the blonde) and Stefan (the guy), got them drinks and the group started to chat, awkwardly at first, but quickly relaxing into easy conversation.

Two further acts appeared on the stage during this time, but neither matched the intensity of the passion of Stefan and Mariella.

At the end of the last act, Lars leant into the table and asked,

"Jenn, I would very much like to fuck your brains out, and I'm fairly sure that so would Stefan, so long as Mariella can watch."

Jenn was shocked, even with the buzz from the alcohol.

Lars simply raised an eyebrow, waiting for Jenn's response.

Jenn's throat was dry, and couldn't make a noise.

"Jenn, it would be my pleasure to fuck you also." said Stefan, "So long as Lars fucks Mariella too."

Lars sat back, with a shit eating grin.

"Tonight just gets better and better. Tell me Jenn, have you ever had two men at once?"

Jenn waved to the waiter, who promptly came over.

"I'm going to need another drink." said Jenn, prompting laughter from the other three.

After letting the girls know where she was, Jenn wandered back into the living room to sit in Lars' apartment, a top floor apartment with large windows overlooking one of the cities many canals. The other three were lounging on the sofa, and drinking another round of drinks.

"Jenn, everything ok with the girls?" asked Mariella.

"Yes, they seem to all be happy having seen a bunch of strippers."

"CUPID'S" said all three in unison and burst into laughter.

"Jenn, take off that vest top, I have been waiting to see those astounding breasts in their bra." Lars stated.

Jenn took a swig of her drink, stood up and whipped the top off.

"Jenn, I am very envious of your gorgeous breasts." said Mariella, "They make mine look tiny."

Jenn flush with the booze, and full of confidence, took a bow towards Mariella.

"What do you think boys?" Jenn asked, caressing the red lace of the bra struggling to contain the full and heavy breasts, "Do you like also?"

Lars simply beckoned over Jenn, who stood in front of him, arms squeezing her ample curves together making them appear fuller. Then Lars reached up and unhooked the bra.

"Take it off." he simply stated.

Blood rushing round her system, she shucked herself out of the bra, attempting to cover her breasts with one arm as she tossed the bra to Lars.

"Now those really are fabulous. Can you kiss the nipples for me?"

Jenn hefted one breast with both hands up to her mouth, then looking at Lars, first licked, then kissed her own nipple, making it harden. She let that heavy breast drop, then picked up the other one and kissed that one too.

Lars and Stefan were completely entranced in this, meanwhile Mariella looked on.

"That is just so unfair." Mariella muttered.

Emboldened, Jenn turned away from Lars, bent over and peeled her tiny skirt past the curves of her ass and down her legs. Her tiny red lacy thong was virtually cheese wire at the back, so buried itself in the crack of her ass. Standing and turning back towards Lars, she realised all she was wearing was her black heels and a red thong that just covered the her already slick lips.

12