Bachelorette Party Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," expressed Lars, "They really are tiny."

"You think so." said Jenn, pulling at the thong at her hips, pulling it tighter into her pussy lips.

Lars stood, pulling Jenn towards him, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of the thong, producing a catch of breath from Jenn. Lars looked into Jenn's eyes and then kissed her on the mouth, his tongue lithely finding hers. Then his hands were in her hair and her breath was taken from her it felt like.

Lars broke contact, ripping off his shirt to reveal a toned, muscular physique, much to Jenn's appreciation.

"Turn around." Lars demanded.

Turning round, she was made to bend forward once again, as Lars pulled away the thong from her ass, lowering it down her shapely thighs to the floor, before helping her step out of it. She moved to take off her heels.

"No, they are staying on." advised Lars holding one of her hands.

Once again, Jenn was turned back to face Lars, her shaved pussy on show for everyone in the room.

"Quite stunning, Jenn."

With that, his hands were on her ample boobs, as he bent to kiss them. Jenn gasped again as Lars had also found her pussy lips with his fingers. He slipped a finger into her and she moaned in pleasure as his thumb rubbed her clit. Jenn reached for Lars' cock, but was swatted away playfully as he continued to kiss her boobs and rub her pussy. As her excitement was building he pulled back and stood.

"Kneel." was all it took for her to drop to her knees in front of him, looking up at his eyes.

He undid his belt, slipped off his shoes and dropped his jeans, revealing a pair of skin tight boxer shorts, and an undeniable bulge, that quickened Jenn's heartbeat once again. Stepping out of his jeans he looked down at Jenn, expectantly.

Jenn reached out to feel his engorged cock making the boxers bulge. This made Lars moan in pleasure, and as she pulled at his waistband, then pulled them down she came face to face with his cock. Roughly the same length as Stefan's cock, its girth was what made Jenn purr, she couldn't get her hand around the base of it. Pushing her back slightly, he stepped out of his boxers and reaching for the back of her head, guided her lips onto his cock in a grunt of pleasure.

Jenn needed no second invitation and greedily ran her tongue over the tip before letting it slip past her lips. Her mouth could barely open wide enough before she gagged, pulling back out for air.

Lars let her take a breath or two before easing back into her again, once more making her gag and putting a smile on his face.

"Jenn, suck my cock, you know you love it, you are just a filthy cock slut." he said.

"mmmmmmMpppffff...GLUCK...mmmmppppppHH" was about as much as Jenn could manage as Lars eased himself in and out of her throat at a deliberate slow pace. Drool and slobber covering his cock and dripping down her chin in a lascivious manner.

Lars pulled out suddenly, allowing Jenn to catch her breath and wipe her chin clear of her own saliva, but she was hungry for cock and reached out for the thick cock with her hands.

"Jenn, if I'd realised you were such a cock slut, I'd have brought you straight here. You like to suck cock don't you?"

With that, Lars offered his cock to Jenn's hands and willing mouth.

"MMMMMPPPPPFFGGG...GLOCK...MMMMMMMPPPhhhh" was all Jenn could manage with her lips stretched tightly around Lars cock.

"Holy fuck, she is good at that." muttered Mariella.

Shit, thought Jenn, I'm doing this in front of an audience, and with her concentration on this she gagged and had to extract the delicious warm cock from the confines of her mouth to gasp for air.

"Yes Mariella, I can assure you that she is very good at that." Lars said, laughing. "Now, let me see how she takes cock in her pussy. Get up."

Jenn rose quickly to her feet, wiping her saliva off her face, and was guided to the rear of the sofa, her back towards the sofa, and slowly eased back until her back was resting on the sofa, her head between both Mariella and Stefan. Lars positioned himself and started to rub his engorged cock along her slick lips. When he slapped his cock against her slit, Jenn flinched, much to the satisfaction of Lars.

Lars grasped his cock, and after slapping her pussy one more time, started to push his thick dick into Jenn's pussy.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jenn moaned in pleasure "FUCK, that is a BIG cock."

Lars merely grunted pulled out and slipped her another couple of inches.

"Oh FUCK, that feels good." Jenn had totally forgotten her surroundings again, all that mattered was the divine feeling of that thick meaty cock squeezing itself into her pussy.

"Fuck me Jenn, you are a tight little cock slut."

Lars leant down and one by one picked up her legs and placed her ankles over his shoulder. Jenn moaned in pleasure at the different angle. However, she was not ready for what was to come next. Lars, pulled out to his tip, then slammed his cock all the way in, slapping his thighs against Jenn's.

"OHHH FUCCKK, OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK." Jenn squealed with pleasure, as she gasped for breath.

"You like that cock slut?" Lars looked down Jenn's legs to her, pulling out slowly then slamming in his entire length again, causing Jenn to groan and grab the back of the sofa for stability "You like a big cock in your tight little pussy."

"Oh my God, that feels amazing."

Lars, grinned wickedly as he continued to pull slowly out before slamming into the hilt. Every time he bottomed out in Jenn, she continued to moan in pleasure. Working at thes slow pace was driving Jenn crazy, she was so wet with desire, but helpless to do anything when she was being slammed.

"Fuck, mmmmmm, fucccck, mmmm, fuccckkk."

Lars looked down at Jenn, then across to Mariella, a wicked grin spreading across his face. He turned Jenn to face Mariella, lowering one leg, but keeping one leg over her shoulder. Jenn's face was next to Mariella's, but her large boobs sagged towards the sofa due to gravity forcing her to hold her swinging boobs as Lars continued to pound her tight pussy. One hand reaching back to hold onto Lars' neck.

"Fuck...Lars...you...have...a...big...cock...my...pussy...loves...being...fucked...by...big...cock" Jenn managed to utter between thrusts and moans.

Lars, simply grunted and began to increase in pace, making Jenn moan with desire.

"Fuck me hard, Lars." begged Jenn, but Lars continued his slow build up in pace.

"Lars. Fuck me hard, now" Jenn wailed.

"Jenn, your pussy is amazing. I could fuck it all night long, but I am going to come shortly, when I do so it will be in your mouth."

With that, Lars picked up his pace again, his left hand slipping to her clit, rubbing the erect clitoris mercilessly.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Jenn moaned.

Jenn's leg over Lars shoulder started to tense, then shake as she continued to take the punishment of being fucked by his thick cock.

"MMMMMMMMMM...YES, OH GOD I'M GOING TO COME."

Jenn's announcement merely spurred Lars to quicken his pace, sweat beading on his brow as he pounded her tight pussy hard. Lars's fingers were joined by Jenn's as she too started to play with her clit, as she lost all control of english.

"FFFFFcckk, mmmmmm, ysss, OHH YESSS!"

Jenn's whole body started to quiver and her moaning becoming constant.

Then with loud moaning and her entire body shaking uncontrollably, she came all over Lars' cock.

Jenn opened her eyes and looked directly at Mariella who was smiling.

"You come loudly Jenn." she giggled.

"Wait until you hear me coming." said Lars.

Lars had withdrawn himself, his erection, firm and solid, coated in Jenn's pussy.

"Sit between those two, I need to finish off in your mouth." he demanded.

Jenn, pulled herself up with the help of Lars, then led him around the sofa by his cock. Sitting down, she once again bent her head to his cock, determined to suck the come right from it. Lars, placed his cock on her lips, then grasping it with his left hand he slapped his cock against each cheek before he guided it into her willing mouth. He pushed firmly in until Jenn gagged, waited then removed himself and repeated. Every time he sank into Jenn's mouth, she gagged, this only served to spur him on.

Lars started to moan now, as he gritted his teeth, closing his eyes.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, YES MY COCK SLUT. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME COME."

Jenn, slurped in anticipation, her drool hanging from her chin as she gagged on every insertion. She reached up and started to massage Lars' balls, much to the satisfaction of Lars, who was clearly losing concentration, his moaning louder minute by minute.

Then he pulled out, and despite gasping for breath, Jenn opened wide, her tongue flicking the tip of his drool covered cock before he blew.

'MMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSS!"

Lars shot his first spurt of come, hitting Jenn's cheek, but Jenn pounced, her mouth greedily enveloping his cock as he continued to come loudly, moaning in pleasure as Jenn attempted to suck Lars' soul through the tip of his cock.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." Lars twitched, his cock buried in the mouth of the tall, busty cock slut that Jenn had become.

Jenn continued appreciatively to suck all Lars' come from his cock before scraping the initial deposit off her cheek with a finger. She removed the huge cock from her mouth, then leant her head back, showing all of them her mouth full of come before inserting her fingers and sucking every last drop of Lars' come from her fingers.

It was then that Jenn realised that she and Lars had put on quite a performance as both Mariella and Stefan were politely applauding.

She looked at Lars, showed her full mouth of come, even managed to blow a bubble with it, then swallowed in front of all of them, showing them all her empty mouth.

12