All Comments on 'Bachelorette Party Takes an Odd Turn'

by Xperiences

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So so good

I absolutely loved it. Very well written and extremely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong

What's erotica about a cut of a wife treating her husband in this was, get ducked.

No straight man would suck cock just to get a threesom. The stupid cut wife would be heading for devorse as soon as she suggested he suck cock. No love and total disrespect of a spouse and humiliation

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

mike is not married to a loving wife

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Wow.

What on earth was this cuck shit supposed to be?.

Here is a bit of reality for all the moronic fucks who think like the one who put this collection of words together.

Straight men do not suck cock,................EVER.

1* fot this absolute garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swedishreader Who?

Very good. Keep it up and ignore the offensive tirade from Swedishwriter1 who appears to have written nothing for us to vote on - so keep quiet you loser.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
1*

1*...(where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Interesting how so many LW readers are OK with . . .

. . . two women getting it on, but two men brings out such righteous indignation.

Still, it wasn’t that good a story, even though it was different for this section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I WAS going to say that ....

... the writer desperately needs to either learn to Proof Read or to get a good Proof Reader/Editor to do it for him/her, - but then I read the Comments and realised that many of the Commenters are at exactly the same standard of spelling as the writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2*s

Not my kind of story. But I wanted see why it had such a low rating. Ouch😣! That's ugly.

This story did bring an interesting point to mind. Why does it seem to me that men younger than forty give into their women anytime sex cutoff is mentioned. I remember a long time ago my wife tried it, I told her no!! Went six weeks without, then she admitted I was right. She made it up to me😉.

See, what the young guys don't understand is,it isn't about the argument or her desire, it is about the power! Every couple fights over control, dominance.

If there is a sequel to this story, poor Mike is in big trouble😓. He gave his wife his balls in front of her friends,lol!

AMerryman

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
anon "very good"

Anyone who thinks this is very good is mentally retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just...no

Should have been in gay. LW has come to be known as the cuck section, but this takes the cake. Straight men don't suck cock. Wifey would be singing the country classic D-I-V-O-R-C-E. As to the 'it's ok for two women but not.two men' comment. So it's a double standard. So sue us. It's just how most.of us men are wired. Can't change biology, no matter how much we think we can. Nothing against the gay act, to each their own. But we should have been warned, or better it should have been in they gay section. Then we could skip it. Be glad there's not a zero rating. And hey, Literotica staff, there should be. Big ole 1.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Wrong Catagory

This should have definitely been in gay section - as there is NO loving wife in the story. Any wife who would blackmail her husband obviously doesn't love him at all and is just using him as a pocketbook.

1/5

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Uggh!

Keep the gay sex outa LW section pks.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Just a few words.

1. Male strippers don't wear boxers.

2. Any wife who disrespected her husband that way after ten years would be out the door tomorrow, no threesome would be worth the humiliation.

3. A married woman is called a Matron of Honor.

Conclusion: Writer is a young gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
as soon as I saw the word "gay" I was "gone"

ugh!!!

steven857steven857over 6 years ago
Get serious

Dump the wife she has no respect for her husband and the guy has no respect for himself. No woman is worth that period. If your thing is a Bi or gay I am cool with that but to attempt to coerce a spouse to do that is unforgivable.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
I understand the surprise factor would have been lost

if you had put the story in the Gay Male cat, but you deserve the ratings beating that you are currently taking. She might have started the story as a potential Loving Wife, but the Odd Turn took them down a far different path.

Your profile doesn't confirm that you are female, but supposing you are, let me introduce you to some facts about masculinity (if you are NOT female, the posting of this story indicates that you've already thrown away whatever masculinity you had):

1. Mike has already been a good guy by agreeing to get out of the house and clean up from the debauchery after. The carpet will need to be shampooed and some furniture replaced, if this event is typical. DO NOT take advantage of good guys, or they stop being good guys.

2. Mike doubled down on Good Guy by stripping to his shorts after your perfect plan went out the window.

3. 'Just stay another minute' became a cock comparison with a professional in front of your friends. Wow. That's potentially very humiliating in a permanent way.

4. Forcing a man, your husband, to suck another to completion--sorry, I just ran out of words to articulate what a self-centered disrespectful *$&?+ you are, just so you can look powerful to your accolytes.

5. Excusing your reprehensible choices by assuming that his erection absolves you of any guilt? An erection is not necessarily a nonverbal request for more humiliation, please, any more than a damp pussy is a request for rape. The scene you portray suggests everyone just went over the top, so if the abject humiliation got him to strip off his own clothes and jack himself off, that's up to him; but his wife should have been very concerned for him at that point, not conniving the next step in his degradation.

The chance that what happens there, stays there? That is virtually nil. Even without video. The chance that husband/wife forget about it? Nonexistent. They are changed forever, because she made unreasonable promises to her fanclub, and was willing to destroy her husband and marriage just to look good.

I prefer to rate the telling of a story rather than its content, but this story didn't need to be told to this audience. If a husband already is bisexual, this event might be fine, and his masculinity unaffected, and the appropriate audience would cheer. Not this one. The LW crowd has varying definitions of masculinity, and widely divergent views on how to express it; but we are united in wanting to keep it. Your characters weren't.

2* because I don't give lower

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
steve857 got it right with one miss

or writer is man hating female, probably a feminist . either way skimmed it , should've read comments. yeah its crap

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 6 years ago
Taking a lot of heat

I am sure you are taking a lot of shit from the peanut gallery but as far fetched as it is I could definitely see it as a sex crazed fantasy like I think it was intended.

Don’t let that homophobes drag you down

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gotta love the phobe shaming.

If you don't like to fuck fat/skinny people, your a fat/skinny hater. If you don't like to fuck men, you're not a Lesbian, you're a heterophobe. And if Mike didn't want to suck cock, well, there's only two group of men who don't want to suck cock, right? Those who are afraid to say they do (you know who you are), and the homophobes. God, it makes life so much more simple. Like the author. And those male commenters who like sucking cock. But then why are you reading LW stories? Oh, right, the stories about cuckolds sucking the bull's cum out of their wive's vagina's. Almost forgot about the closet gays masquerading as cuckolds.

Anyway, this is still in the wrong catergory. Should have been in Nonconsent/Reluctant. Had the whole power trip bitch slapping components and everything. Maybe could even be in Rape.

I think the score sums up most people's opinion of the queer shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

The bride-to-be wanted it to happen; his Wife wanted it to happen; the other ladies wanted it to happen; the stripper wanted it to happen. He did the right thing by obeying his Wife and getting down on his knees and sucking cock. He enjoyed it. What's the problem?

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
NVDiceGuy

Yours was just about the most idiotic comment I have read on here.

Only the most ignorant and moronic of cunts would think having a problem with someone forcing a hettosexual man to suck a cock is homophobic.

Really, only a degenerate would think up and type such a moronic comment.

Best if you checked into a special hospital and stayed there for a few decades

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
3* for incomplete story.

Could go up if the follow up follows through.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love a good bachelorette party

Great idea, really hot guy/guy sex is the best. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Creative story

Many women have fantasy or desire to see men suck dick. Most will not admit it but would certainly enjoy bachelorette party like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I’d have to be killed before I’d allowed myself to be abused like that. The guy would’ve been dragged out by his dick along with the wife. Also no straight man would ever suck a dick even with threats from the wife. Never happen

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Wrong in soooooo many ways

I am totally for FemDom and I think it was a crap plot.

Coercion ain't cool, disrespect from a spouse sucks

No normal guy puts up with any of this.

This was the first chapter in a divorce and BTB

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
A Question

This story has no point. It must therefore be intended as a stroke story. So why is it here?

JackallsJackallsabout 6 years ago
Well written

Something different than the usual bachelorette party.

ServicingUServicingUabout 6 years ago

I loved this story! It would be amazing if my wife ever asked me to do this for her. It would be so hot to have all if her friends know that I orally pleasured a male stripper. Keep writing. This was a great idea, and I'm sure you hsve lots more in you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Promised 3-sum would be worth this.

Also, please get an editor--"they're" and "their" are different words, for example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot story! At least you put it in Fetish. No loving wife here.

I assume most of you haven't read Nancy Friday's books of women's fantasies. I have read all four of her Secret Garden books where she relates real fantasies told or written by women, over a period of several years. I have read them on the theory that men need to scout the opposition. All the standard fantasies were there, from rape and exhibitionism, fucking the nameless stranger(s). There were damsels being rescued and dominant females. All that thinking persons have gathered over the years. Then there were the unexpected, for me at least:

A man blowing another man, a man fucking another man, and watching a man masturbating were surprisingly high on the lists.

So it's not really surprising that Nic would want Mike to blow the stripper. What dismayed me is the speed with which the wife agreed and then made complying with her demand a requisite for future normal relations with her husband. How cruel she could be to someone she professed to love! And no matter what the other women agreed to, it was INEVITABLE that one of the whores at the party would video it. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

So how does Mike feel after being betrayed by his wife, by using their love life as a threat, in front of women who all know him, and who are bound to talk regardless of the promise they made to tell no one?

He may first shake it off and then when the whispering starts or when his wife slams him with it in an argument, watch his understanding of his wife's "love" disintegrate.

How sad to start one marriage with the destruction of another!

I can guarantee based on my 35+ years of marriage to the same woman that she'll dredge up the fact that he sucked off a stripper and got a face full of cum. And he got an erection and jacked off in front of her friends. It'll be one of those knock-down battles where both sides say things that can't be unsaid. It will be unearthed as a "nuclear Option".

Technically you need an editor. Your storytelling is strong and I couldn't stop reading once I started.

So I gave you a good rating based on skill telling a hot story. But my stomach hurt after reading it.

Do women hate men that much?n

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
To all readers scanning comments prior to reading:

This is actually a very hot story that is misrepresented by its low rating. The author originally posted it in Loving Wives and took a severe ratings beating until moving it to the Fetish category.

It's not my cup o' tea, either, but the storytelling is excellent, and the promised 'odd turn' is unexpected, so it is probably a 4-5* story in its new category.

Good luck, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Imagined a a woman's fantasy,this story is smoking hot! ~ Two things don't stand up to a reality check though.First,Mike should have just headed out the door.All of a sudden his wife becomes a dominant with her tone and threats? Keep going Mike 'cause she's showing you no respect! If she follows through with her no sex threat either find a way to threaten her or just look at what she's doing to you and leave her.

Another farce is him suddenly enjoying sucking cook and having women shoving his cum in his mouth. More holes than Swiss cheese giving the story a bit of a bogus feel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous