All Comments on 'Back Ache for Amy Ch. 03'

by Melon_Morph

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Can Amy keep working with the goal to take it all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep hoping I will come back to read it again and it would have been continued. What an awesome and fun story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[21.11.22]

Fun stuff!

11/10!!!!!

DouiinSamaDouiinSamaover 1 year ago

I need more... And it looks like Amy does too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story, storyline, storytelling and the eroticism of the subject matter.

The unrealistic parts, to me, take away from engaging the reader. A dick doesn't get to 15", but even in the patholgic cases it does, it will not fit inside of even a six foot woman. It simply is physically, medically, impossible. So, going into the realm of fantasy and fairytales. Not wrong, but not my thing.

The sex that ensues based on these unrealistic dimensions is exciting, but would be even more exciting IMO if it remained (just) within the limits of the credible.

Your typo's are so numerous that, although some paragraphs don't have any, others have so many the average easily exceeds one per paragraph. This too, at times, can be disengaging ("memorizing boobs" instead of mesmerizing, etc.).

5 stars for the story but 3 for the execution makes 4. Tx&definitely keep at it!

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 1 month ago

Anon is wrong..,I’ve got more than 15 inches…and I have, over decades, encountered others over 12” to like me, well over 15”…and for the women who will let you slowly and carefully open and stretch out their cervical sphincter…the “opening” in the cervix…deep fucking a woman deep down in her uterus canal…aka her womb…is wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous