Back Ache for Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god you feel incredible." Olivia said trembling again.

John grasped her legs and helped her start moving up and down his length.

After a few minutes of gentle motion, they were beginning to pick up the pace. John cock sliding out until just the head remained embedded in her, before slamming back down. Olivia had managed to take a bit more length now, but even still the base of John's massive member remained untouched.

Olivia was in a state on constant bliss as John's cock head pressed against her cervical opening. He wasn't the first man to bottom out inside her but he was definitely the first to be long enough to go even deeper. The first time Olivia had experienced John push through her cervix she thought she was experiencing a miracle. It was an indescribable sensation.

Once again, Olivia was experiencing the miracle. Her body sunk further down onto John's immense cock as her cervix finally began to give way. Her moaning had ceased and instead she was taking quick shallow breaths.

After what felt to them like an eternity, Olivia finally finished slowly inching her body down. The monstrous invader that was John's cock was now fully stuffed into her womb.

"Oh my god." Amy broke the silence. "You actually took that whole thing inside you!?"

Olivia couldn't even muster a response, instead she nodded slowly, her eyes coming to rest on the bump formed in her stomach by the huge cock filling her insides.

John did not speak either. The feeling of Olivia encompassing his entire length was divine. He could feel two distinct points of pressure; at the base of his cock, the entrance of her pussy held him tightly, and mid-way up, the tight constriction of her cervix squeezed him even harder.

After collecting herself Olivia pulled herself up slightly before collapsing back down onto John. Pleasure spiked through her body again as she felt him pressed up inside her womb. John, wanting more, seemingly awoke from his stupor. He placed his hands around her ass and lifted up a few inches before letting her fall onto him again.

Now in unison Olivia began bouncing up and down. Only a few inches going in and out of her, while most of John's enormity stayed deep within her.

Amy could only watch in fascination as the bulge in Olivia's stomach moved up and down at an increasing pace. She felt like she should be horrified by this impossible display, but instead she felt a primal urge growing in her mind. She too wanted to be stuffed by what had to be the biggest, manliest, cock in the world.

John could feel his impending orgasm very strongly now. With every downward stroke her felt a twitch go through his member as another spurt of precum was delivered directly into Olivia's womb.

Olivia was well beyond her limit. All she could do is moan noisily as she took the onslaught deep in her body.

As John began to cum his whole body went tense and a deep guttural moan escaped his mouth. Olivia too moaned, as a torrent of ejaculate began pumping into her. The tight opening of her cervix held tightly around the swollen pillar that was John's spasming cock, ensuring that all of his cum was confined to her womb.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck." Olivia panted loudly as more and more cum filled her.

Her stomach was no longer just deformed by the massive cock stuffed in her, but also by the cum that was flowing into her.

"You're filling me with cum!"

John could only grunt in response as his lower body shook.

As cum continued to fill Olivia's womb the pressure began pushing John's member out, but even still her stomach continued to distend. Soon she looked like she was in the full term of pregnancy as her stomach had taken on a heavy, roundness.

Desperate to relieve the pressure, Olivia managed to lift herself up off of Johns still erupting member. She crumpled onto the floor, panting, and holding her swollen belly.

Amy, who up until now had been sitting in shock, saw that John was still not finished coming. With suddenly renewed vigor, she sprung into action. She quickly positioned herself on her knees, between John's trembling legs, and grasped his enormous appendage.

She furiously jerked him with both hands while positioning her mouth over the torrent of cum. Each spurt was enough to nearly fill her mouth, but her throat was ready. She swallowed down countless mouthfuls of cum as fast as she could. John's ejaculations were slowing down, but still they continued for an incredible length of time, much longer than they had earlier at the massage parlor.

Eventually the flow of cum subsided and Amy let John's softening cock fall free of her mouth. She too found herself clutching her swollen belly after having eaten an absurd quantity of semen. She noticed in a haze that as she gasped for breath, cum was dripping off her face and from her mouth. Her enormous breasts were completely drenched in cum and were resting gently on her engorged stomach.

Amy turned to look at Olivia. She too looked dazed, laying on her back, a small pool of cum gathered around her. As Amy turned back top look at John she shifted slightly and felt the pool of cum slosh in her stomach. She never imagined she could be satisfied by such a feeling.

John's lucidity had returned and he was taking in the scene before him. His eyes met Amy's but before he could manage a word, Amy spoke up.

"Thanks for dinner, John."

12