Back Against the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lee," Andrea moans. "Please."

"Please what, Andrea? Please, Lena! Protect me from a pair of alphas? Please, Lena! Let you pay me back for the way I betrayed you by letting them fuck me sore? Please, Lena! Let me earn your trust by taking their knots?"

"All of it," Andrea mumbles. "Except the first bit."

Lena chuckles.

"Can they take you here? Where anyone could see?"

Andrea whines her agreement. Anyone is an exaggeration. They're eighty floors up on the tallest building in the skyline. CatCo tower is fifteen floors shorter and a half-mile away. The only people who might get a show are those in the traffic copter and that homophobic prick of a pilot deserves it.

"Good girl," Lena coos, smoothing her hands down Andrea's shoulders.

Andrea's hips jog on instinct, seeking more depth from whoever praised her. Her omega whines piteously at realizing that the goad didn't get her anything.

"Nearest bottle of lube is in the kitchen," Lena tells them. "Cabinet under the sink, black shopping bag."

"Nearest bottle?" Kara sputters.

"Well," Lena purrs. "I'm a complicated girl. Might take you a while to learn all my secrets."

Learn all her secrets. That was an invitation, Kara realizes.

Kara jams her thumb into the biometric scanner and the door's locks thunk! open. Audible proof that maybe Lena does still trust her, at least a little. Maybe what they had is fixable.

"I'll play fetch," Stephanie mutters. "You just make heart eyes at Lena and get over yourselves, you useless lesbians."

Lena's hand lands hard on Andrea's ass and she digs in, dragging blunt, blood-red nails across Andrea's skirts and slow, slow, slowly rucking them up until Andrea's tawny thighs and toned ass are bare, protected only a pair of silvery panties long since gone charcoal-gray with slick.

"You heard the lady, Supergirl."

"Yeah," Kara grunts. "I did."

She takes her cock in hand--realizing with a start that she never tucked in to fly across National City--and fists it as she walks closer. She spreads a palm across Andrea's flank, circling the soft skin lazily, making the Argentine woman purr.

Kara traces a thumb across soaked silk before hooking her fingers through the gusset and giving one sharp yank. Andrea moans, burying the sound by shoving her face in Lena's lap. Lena's chuckle is low and does something to Kara's alpha, making her want to show off even more.

"You should be under me!" Andrea squawks. "...I don't think I could take you in my ass."

"Well," Steffy huffs as she slides the door shut. "Not sure if I should be offended or turned on."

"Turned on," three voices reply in near unison.

"Fair point," she laughs, donning one of the gloves and snapping the latex crisply.

Lena scoots back in the chair to make space for Kara. For her part, Kara snags Andrea's hips and hoists her into the air like an ice dancer in mid-routine, which makes minty-spicy perfume swirl around her as both omegas react to her strength.

Andrea grabs Kara's glasses and pulls them off, watching with interest as the supersuit vanishes. Then she grabs her shirttails and yanks, scattering buttons into the glass doors and over the balcony's edge.

"Bare," she murmurs, cupping Kara's breast through her sports bra. "I want to feel Supergirl fill me up."

She glances over her shoulder at Stephanie, who is waiting with a gloved-up and slicked-up hand and a box of condoms perched on her nose like a seal at the aquarium. "Gotta keep my skills sharp," she mumbles as if it's anything close to an explanation.

"Dealer's choice. But..." Andrea chuckles. "I'm told my ass is divine."

Lena strokes her old friend's hair.

"Can confirm. She'd squeeze so hard on my strap back in college."

The box of condoms is flung over the shoulder and into the night below.

Arranging themselves is less than sexy, but the scene it paints...Rao...Kara can't believe it's actually real. Andrea is hovering over her cock while Lena's delicate fingers spread her folds and a thumb lazily circles the hood of her clit. Two palmfuls of lube have been smeared all over Kara's cock by Lena's quick fingers. Stephanie has managed to slot in behind Andrea, straddling both Kara and Andrea's hips in the process. She's singing the theme song to the Flintstones under her breath while she works her fingers in, making Andrea wiggle and gasp and, Kara supposes, making sure they remember it's all in good fun.

"That's two," she tells Andrea, earning a hurried nod. "Took them really nicely. Want a third?"

"No. Not yet."

She looks down at Kara and nods. Kara lets go of Andrea's hips and the omega sinks down onto her cock, hissing and gasping from the first stretch and digging her nails into Kara's abs. She throws her long hair back and a whisper of black silk dances across Kara's knees. She's hot and fluttering and tight and clings to Kara's tip and little by little, she sinks down her shaft. Andrea shimmies and rolls her hips in a figure-eight and bites her lips and plays with herself to the tune of a couple of momentary orgasms that splash fresh slick from her core and ease the glide...until finally she's hilted.

"Fuck," she snarls. "Fuck, you're big."

"She feel good?" Lena coos.

"Mother of God," Andrea murmurs, staring at the stars and trembling. "Yes. So fucking good, Lee. She's so thick and so warm."

"Looked like hard work."

Andrea snorts.

"Hard work, long hours."

Lena knocks her knuckles against Andrea's forehead.

"And a thick skull."

She doesn't move right off. Instead, she looks back at the other alpha and sweeps her hair off her neck.

"Well? You waiting for the lube to dry? Time's wasting."

The sound of a bottle cap popping open is followed by a rude squelch and a basso groan from Stephanie and a grunt from Andrea. Kara joins in chorus as the trembling cunt she's enjoying somehow gets tighter and fresh slick trickles out, drizzling over Kara's legs and onto the seat cushion. Then they're both in, and Kara can feel Andrea's pulse in her walls and Steffy's heartbeat thrumming through the vein on the underside of her cock, barely masked by the thin curtain of Andrea's flesh between them.

"You steer," Kara tells her. "You're taking us so well, pretty girl."

Lena lifts Andrea's dress up and off her shoulders at long last, spreading her lips and leaning down for a closer look.

"Two alpha cocks, Andi. Amazing. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were specifically desi-"

"Quit..." Huff. "Being..." Huff. "A scientist."

"I think we should probably fuck her, yeah?" Kara jokes. "Distract this one before they claw each other's eyes out."

Lena scoffs at the alpha schlock and the invocation of the catty omega stereotype but she also makes a hurry-up gesture with her hands and leans back on the lounge chair, long fingers sliding idly through a dark forest of gleaming curls and teasing at a berry-pink slit while she watches.

Andrea tries to rock back only to find she hasn't got the leverage or the angle. Kara could thrust up, but she doesn't want to use her strength, not like this.

So she slaps Steffy on the ass instead.

"Go on. Be her hero."

The blonde's brow furrows in concentration and she snaps her hips forward, making Andrea cry out and making Kara shiver.

It gets fuzzy after that. Andrea moans and sniffles and hiccups and laughs sometimes when Lena teases her. Kara comes so quick it's humiliating--in her defense, she's never had sex before--and soon finds herself thanking her stupidly fast metabolism and supercharged heart for her recovery time. She stays hard and by the time the other alpha's thrusts are stuttering and irregular, she's wrapping her hand gently around Andrea's throat and coming again, cock jerking and pulsing and Andrea twitching as each blast hits her cervix and finally slumping forward. The change in angle is enough to bring a rush of seed out of the omega's tender, fucked-red cunt, and the visual of that is enough to make Stephanie grunt and shiver and spill in Andrea's tight ass.

Lena claps appreciatively and disappears inside, soon returning with baby wipes, paper towels, and an energy drink for Andrea. Someone's phone goes off and the three of them--Andrea is working hard just to keep track of a straw--hunt through the pile of clothes until they find it.

"Fuck," Stephanie hisses. "I have to go."

Lena glances over her shoulder.

"He does not call it the Bat-ification. Does he?"

"I tried to trick him into calling the alerts 'bush', for Bat-push, but Batwoman caught me."

Andrea wheeze-laughs.

"Kate Kane knows her way around a bush, I'll give her that."

"Shit, you know?"

Lena huffs.

"You just rode my best friend with Supergirl. Don't we seem like the in-the-know sort?"

"Yeah. Guess you do."

Andrea leans in for a kiss and Lena scrunches her face up--Rao, that's cute--and offers her cheek with a fond roll of the eyes. There's a darker flicker in Andrea's blue eyes, like a thunderstorm gathering on a sparkling spring morning. There's a sadness that has something to do with Lena, and getting her cheek, not her mouth and Kara gives a silent prayer to Rao that she's had enough sadness. She's survived so much. Being Lena's ex...that she could never survive. She's having enough trouble surviving wanting Lena and tonight's near-miss nearly killed her. It's awful to admit this, but even with Andrea wrapped around her, sniffling and gulping her orgasms and shaking to pieces around Kara's cock, what held her attention was the delicate sculpture of Lena's cunt. A thousand tiny touches wrought in white marble, black velvet, and red fire, radiating heat into the night air and flushed crimson with blood as it swelled with need. Lena had a front-row seat but kept always just past reach of Kara's tongue as she perched to watch. Probably for the best. Too late to be anything but friends, Kara supposes.

"You can use the guest shower, if you want. Either of you."

Stephanie scrubs her fingertips through her sweat-caked hair.

"Yeah. That'd be good. Thanks, Lena. Don't buzz me out, though."

She reaches into the back of the uniform pants she wore as a waiter and draws out a purple shelled gadget.

"Seriously?" Andrea scoffs. "You're going to grappling hook off the building?"

"Jealous?"

Her arm shoots out and cradles the fucked-wobbly omega around the waist.

"Or do you just want to be the maiden with the heaving bosom that the swashbuckler swings down with?"

Andrea's icy scoff and her scorching scent give different answers. She smells like she's ramping up into heat and there's a sourness to it. Her instincts want her to breed and instead she got Kara but no knot and Stephanie in a pleasurable but not reproductive hole.

"You might as well," Lena teases. "Your dress will create fewer headlines on a vigilante's arm than you would leave the lobby of my building barefoot and bowlegged."

"Fine. You treat her well, Supergirl, or I swear to God..."

Kara nods hurriedly, but she's not sure what exactly it has to do with anything.

Lena hooks her arm in Kara's.

"If I know my Supers, someone could probably use a snack."

=====

Kara is not a fan of capitalism in general. Capitalist systems at moments of crisis correlate strongly with species that wipe themselves out before reaching the stars. Supergirl would be a half-time job at most if not for desperate people. Desparate people who steal to make ends meet, or steal to get ahead, or steal from millions to make little numbers on an exchange tick up, or turn to drugs or whatever else for any semblance of escape from the pain. Cheapskate bosses run unsafe factories always a moment from collapse. Workers get treated like little gears by people who forget there are more guns than people in this country and that when the gears in a machine shatter, they fling sharp steel in every direction.

But having Lena's fridge restocked to abundance in tidy rows by some white-gloved person every day makes a case for some aspects of it. Kara's sure they're a paid a fair wage--Lena's one of the good ones--and probably got a raise to keep the secret when the kale, salmon, salad, and whisky diet of the CEO started to include pancake mix and sweets and frozen pizzas and ice cream. Probably think that Lena found herself a sugar baby with a sweet tooth. Kara hopes she hasn't. She isn't sure she could watch the omega with someone else. Red Kryptonite let it out but it wasn't what made her angry.

Lena on tiptoes in a loosely tied kimono of queenly purple, straining her pretty little fingers for the switch for the stove's exhaust fan? That can excuse any injustice.

"Little help?" her best friend whines, using her scent in a way Kara doesn't remember Nia ever using to make Kara reach something in the supply closet at work. Nia's probably just not as crafy. Who is, really?

Kara walks around the breakfast counter and curls her fingers around the omega's hips, thumbs pushing in just a bit so she can stroke the delicate arch that frames Lena's pelvis.

"You could just reach up and do it," Lena reminds her, but she's short of breath.

"Gotta teach billionaires to be self-sufficient," Kara teases before she lifts her up.

"Fuck," Lena pants, bracing her hand against the exhaust hood and scrambling madly for a switch with fingers shaking so hard she can barely work it.

"Put me down, put me down, put me down."

Kara hurries to comply and turns Lena around, running her fingers up and down her sides, flicking her X-ray gaze up and down to make sure she didn't squeeze too hard, or knock Lena into anything, or hurt her in any way.

A palm lands on her bare chest, and Kara forgets how to work her body. Her vision stops seeing through walls and bodies, stops seeing air currents and radio waves, and sees only milky skin, crimson-smeared lips, and bottomless pools of dark-forest green. Her hearing zeros in on three sounds: the thunderous throb of Lena's pulse, the crackle and whoosh of tender flesh in her lungs filling and refilling, and the sound of blood rushing in her veins like fast mountain rivers.

Her skin is so warm. Is she sick? Should I get her to a doctor? No. Alex. Alex is a doctor and we can trust Alex, and there was that one time Lena's acupuncture lady was working for Lex...

"Kara, I need you to listen."

"Uh-huh."

"Kara, are you listening?"

"Uh-huh. I mean, yes."

The palm on her chest gives a little pat and Kara feels fans of flame spread inward through the contact, searing her nerves.

"Good."

"I like you, Kara. And I think you like me. And I know for a goddamned fact we've held back enough and lied to each other enough. And..."

Lena sighs.

"You're either straight or dense or Krypton had a wildly different concept of best friends so I am just going to say it. I want you to pick me up, throw me over your shoulders, carry me to the bedroom and fuck me until I can't walk."

"Oh, wow."

"Yes. And in the morning, you're going to make me breakfast and bring it to me, and if..."

Lena leans in and sniffs along Kara's collarbone and she can't help it--she couldn't even blame it only on her alpha--Kara whines like a misbehaving labradoodle.

"...if by some miracle I haven't put you in a rut by then, I'll call to Jess, you'll call in to Alex and I'll just suck your cock until you are."

"Why do you want me in rut?"

Lena closes her arms around Kara and rests her silky cheek under her breasts, her earlobe tracing a white-hot outline against her skin. Sometimes, Kara wishes she wasn't so much taller.

"Because I'm pretty sure if I take care of you in rut and buy you potstickers, I'm set for life."

"Lena," Kara whines, fidgeting under that piercing green gaze. "You were set for life from the moment I tripped over my own feet following Clark into your office. But I won't carry you to bed."

"No? The rich are too lazy?"

Kara chuckles.

"Run away, little omega. Run away from the big bad alpha..."

She makes it to the bedroom but she doesn't even register her feet being swept out from under her or the oh-so-careful flat-palmed strike that propels her airborne body towards the bedsheets.

What Lena feels is the crackle of lighting as Kara superspeeds behind her, catches her, and presses her down onto her back. The show of power makes her scent do things that would probably get her arrested for indecent exposure.

"Stay," the alpha rumbles.

Kara walks around the other side of the bed. Her gait has changed to something lighter on her feet, quicker, more efficient. Something quiet that a prey animal wouldn't hear coming up behind them. Her lips are pulled back, showing her teeth. The gentle blue in her eyes is still there, but something's spreading inside it. Something older and darker. Her muscles dance under tanned skin the color of sandstone as she wraps her big hands around Lena's knees and shoves them apart.

"Fuck!"

Where did Supergirl learn how to do this? Who else has she fucked?

That's not it, Lena realizes when she opens her robes and Kara stops, her gaze zeroing in on her breasts and curious, timid fingers reaching out. Lena has to take Kara's hands and put them on her breasts to get things started and it makes her wonder if Andrea was Kara's first time. Maybe she's the first omega to have seen a Kryptonian alpha like this since the Genesis Chambers ended sex on Krypton. Perhaps she's the first to be so blessed in a hundred thousand years.

Kara whines at the feel of Lena's breasts then she leans down to take one in her mouth and soon she's moaning, drooling practically, scraping the skin gently with her teeth, lifting and tasting the juicy curves below, closing her lips, and taking a nipple into the silken heat of her mouth. She sucks and hums and flicks her tongue against the captive peak with such absolute focus that Lena can't help but moan and wriggle impatiently. This feels good, and it's flattering as hell to have Supergirl suffering rapid-onset dementia in admiration of her breasts and she's not going to go into work on the weekends anymore if this is what Kara thinks about her, but a night spent slinging verbals barbs with Andrea and then watching Kara's cock spread her best friend open has dragged her omega into the pits of heat. She needs cock. She can feel it, swinging hard and hot between Kara's legs but she is so transported by touching Lena that doesn't seem to realize it's there--chivalry herself, this woman--but Lena can't stand anymore slow.

"Multitask," she huffs. "Fuck me while you do that. Please. I'm so wet for you, Kara. Feel."

A palm roughened in combat skates down Lena's sweaty belly and cups her sex. Kara moans so distractedly that she releases Lena's nipple, her face taking on an adorable sort of panic as she lunges back.

"See?"

Kara doesn't answer. Not with words, anyway. The answer is in a rustling of silk and a single instant when Lena thinks she's shifting her weight above he-

"CHRIST!"

Whining and jogging her hips unhappily, Kara looks down the plane of Lena's body to stare at their joining.

"Wait, wait, wait," Lena pleads. "Kara, look at me. I need you to understand something."

Obedient as ever, her sweet alpha nods and fixes her gaze on Lena with such trust and focus, it makes her guilty. What could she ask of Kara in this moment, with the goddess' cockhead caught in her folds? What treasures would Kara promise her for another inch? For each inch after that?

Power corrupts, Lena reminds herself. Power corrupts, and it's not the sin, it's the temptation.

"You're big. Okay? I..."

Lena sighs.

"I've had other alpha-EASY!"

The growl that shook Kara's frame carried every drop of her immense power and shook Lena like someone had strapped her entire body to a vibrator. In other circumstances she can imagine some fun uses for that, but later, when her brain is not madly working out how to get Kara inside her.