Back Against the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the biggest I've ever seen. Bigger than is normal for a human, understand?"

Kara nods and presses a quick kiss to her jaw.

"You're like a puppy sometimes," Lena laughs, sniffling and reaching up to brush a tear, only for Kara to kiss it instead.

"It's our first time together, so it'll hurt me, at least for a moment or two. I will tell you what I want and when, but what I need from you is to believe me. Don't panic. Trust me to tell you if anything is too much. And here."

She captures Kara's free hand and guides it between her legs. It's about as bad an idea as ideas get to have a superstrong woman with more power in her fingertips than humanity's ever possessed rubbing her already tender clit, but the Luthors are nothing if not lunatics.

"As gently as you can. Slow circ-MMM"

Lena sighs.

"That's my girl. Now hold still."

Her world narrows to her cunt and her clit as she lifts her hips and widens her stance and chases Kara's gentle finger, seeking pressure the super is not giving her because she's honoring Lena's request.

"A bit firmer and a bit faster, OK?"

Kara complies, biting her lip adorably as she focuses on her work. And that was the magic trick. Her cunt flutters and gushes, welcoming Kara's cockhead all the way to the brim with a slow slide that makes them both pant.

"Good girl," Kara rumbles, every cord on her neck standing tight as steel cable. "Taking me so good."

Fuck. She's not going to be able to fight her alpha forever.

"Slow," Lena instructs, her next breath fading into a nervous hiccup. "Slow for the first one. Slow, but all the way."

Kara nods and clamps her hands on Lena's hips and just pulls Lena onto her cock like she weighs nothing, means nothing, is nothing more than a sleeve to wrap around that hot, twitching length. Lena sobs and shakes and the idea of being used makes her shiver. Kara's eyes snap to hers. The growl rises in pitch, clear as any question Kara's ever asked with her voice. Can I give you more? Lena nods hurriedly. Because it hurts but she can already feel the fire of the stretch fading, turning into something less intense, a slower and gentler fire that melts her bones like wax.

Soon Kara is in her to the hilt and Lena's weightless, painless, formless and it's perfect how Kara rocks into her slowly, like the sea rocking into a cove. She's snarling at Lena for submission or arguing with her own alpha to be patient or fuck only knows, but the tone is raw and dark and deep and Lena's so fucking full that it can't hurt her. Fingers steady enough to part molecules circle tirelessly on her clit, pressing down a little now, gaining a little in confidence when Lena's mouth opens in a soundless cry when Kara thrusts in time with her fingers. Hands that can rip mountains span Lena's shoulder blades tenderly as they lift her. Thighs that can brace against a monstrous beast and shove it back lunge forward with a blur of speed but stall at the very end, leaving Lena in breathless suspense until that last tiny push brings Kara's drooling tip against her cervix with a teasing bump.

"More," Kara grunts, her golden hair wet around her shoulders and her mouth drawn to a snarl.

"More," Lena hums in agreement. "More for you. Only you."

The pace quickens and Lena knows her thighs must be raw pink from the slam of Kara's hard muscles against her softer frame and she must wear countless little finger-shaped bruises and knows she'll laze in bed tomorrow so that she doesn't have to walk much and she wants it all.

She rolls her head to try and get her hair out of her face. Before she realizes her mistake, Kara's teeth are flashing in the reflected streetlights and plunging into her throat. The delicate web of bone protecting her mating gland shatters under the raw power and she can feel a trickle of hot wetness running down her own chest. Kara snarls and snaps her hips forward with all her might, bottoming out and making Lena yelp. Her come splashes into Lena's cunt, a knot blooming so fast behind it that Lena doesn't feel a single drop roll past it. More and more she comes, caught in a loop of claiming hormones. Finally, Lena's belly is slightly plumped and so warm and Kara's knot stretches her lips to the absolute limit, but it feels right and good to be tied to this foolish god. Kara pulls back from the wound, her lips quivering and blood smeared. Her eyes flash crimson and pain blooms snowy and white behind Lena's eyes, washing the world away.

When the haze fades, the smell of smoke is faint in the air and Kara is nosing worriedly at the bite, sniffing and smoothing her tongue along it. Lena raises a rubbery arm and smooths it across the back of Kara's head.

"I'm fine, Kara. Heat vision?" Lena croaks out. "Good thought. You bite pretty hard, Supergirl."

"Lena, I am so sorry. I bit you! Claimed you! Oh Rao, I'm a terr-"

"Shut up," Lena hisses. "Don't you get it? This is exactly what I wanted. I didn't want Supergirl, telling me it'll be okay, ma'am," Lena teases. Kara doesn't seem impressed by the voice. "I didn't want Kara Danvers, with her darns and her soft sweaters and her baby animal documentaries. Tonight I wanted you, all of you, all the pieces in whatever shape that adds up to. Because I wanted an alpha and for a while now, I've wanted that alpha to be you."

"You wanted to be claimed?"

"I wanted to be claimed. Granted, I had planned for Paris and maybe a five-star meal first but I wouldn't have gotten in this bed if I wasn't one hundred percent all right with this outcome."

Kara lowers her lips to Lena's forehead.

"You're pretty smart."

"I like to think so."

"Hold still, please. Wrap your legs around me."

Lena braces for the discomfort of being moved with a knot in her. She expects agony, since her last alpha's knot was probably a third the size and it hurt when Veronica shuffled onto her back so she could sleep. Veronica was not the most caring lover and also Veronica couldn't fly. Kara soars up far enough off the bed to turn them onto their side, curls her arm protectively around Lena's come-swollen womb, and slowly sinks back down.

"We should pull the blankets up," Lena mumbles. Her limbs are already leaden from good sex and her eyes scratch and hot with feeling too much. Kara fumbles around one-handed until she snags the edge of the duvet and pulls it over them. A ripping sound signals the ruination of premium Egyptian cotton but Lena doesn't care. Her alpha's skin is warm and her presence behind her is weighty and her arms around her are strong but the grip gentle.

"Good night, Lena Luthor."

"Good night, Ka-"

"Zor-El. Kara Zor-El," she tells Lena, arranging her honeyed hair across Lena's shoulders like a cloak. "Kara, of House El, fathered by Zor."

"Good night, Kara Zor-El."

Kara chuckles. Her hand circles lazily around Lena's belly.

"Good night, Lorelai Kara-Luthor. I can't wait to meet you."

...that was something Lena hadn't planned on when she paid Cat Grant to have her wife unbutton Kara's shirt.