All Comments on 'Back for the Summer Ch. 01'

by 42,757,270,656,573

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Bleh, fucking voyeur beta bitch is what the MC is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars

postoak2020postoak2020almost 2 years ago

Need description of the physical characteristics of the three players

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Zack really needs to ask more questions. Has Claire cheated on her husband with anyone else? Does she ever deny her husband? Ask that Claire not become a slave to her. It sure looks like that’s the path. If Khloe goes away to school in the fall, it could destroy her. But, I’ve enjoyed this so far.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 2 years ago

This was fun I look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is great. There's many so called authors here who need to take notes from you. Once the inevitable happens, you should consider continuing with others, slowly introduced. The, up until now, imaginary girlfriend could become real and seduced into the group. El being involved. And a big coup would be Khloe's actual mother, the one whom her dad divorced. None need know about any of the others unless Khloe and Zack desire it to be so. Khloe and Zack make for an awesome team.

I'd give a 10/5 but it wont register, so 5/5 will have to suffice. Really looking forward to more.

Dewey Cheatham

4275727065657342757270656573almost 2 years agoAuthor

Love how the comments are at both ends of the spectrum.

@postoak2020 I tend to describe my character less so the reader can visualize their ideal person. But I understand your point.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Great psychological buildup but the foundation you set us up with ran completely contrary to how you progressed the story. Zack and Claire lived together alone for years after his father left. Zack would have become very protective about his mother yet you ignored this natural progression that son would have for his single mother. To push us along, she meets a new guy and they move in and you spend no time explaining the changing dynamics that would have caused in their universe. Then Zack comes home from college and finds his mother being dominated by his step-sister and merely shrugs, then gets excited. No fucking way! His natural reaction would take over the relationship and free his mother from Cloe's control, even dominate Chloe in retaliation. Again, the story has some serious disconnects that keep me from viewing it as nothing but a stroker tale. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wha a great start! I hope there is at least one more chapter.

Jamaman64Jamaman64almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. I hope you add more chapters. Think the step-sibling could be better explored with the build up of mom and son. 5 stars from me.

amiinwienamiinwienalmost 2 years ago

Great story, particularly the build-up. My wife and I have been together 19 years and still have awesome, dirty sex by using dirty fantasies and language. Basically I'm Khloe and Zack in one.

I also have been pushing my wife with dirty talk and seeing which boundaries I push gets her hotter. Lots of fun and great fucking sex (pun intended).

Very interested to see where this goes!

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

Great story! More please! Maybe the story can involve the father, maybe a bit more risky situations involving almost getting caught? Maybe we find out that dad has some side action with Khloe as well.

PerverPeperPerverPeperabout 1 month ago

Excellent ! Love the characters. The plot is moving slowly but surely with very salacious talk. Great job.

PP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous