All Comments on 'Back from a Long Trip'

by thehornyhamster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
do not to

good h w love

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Your story left the previous commentator posting nonsense!

That's sooo funny. 4*s

AMerryMan

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
Short but ok.

I can relate to this story very well. When I was first going out with my girlfriend now my wife we used to have a sly fuck at her mums whenever we could but one day after a quickie shag her sister was at the garden gate talking to the neighbour so I slid down the bed under the duvet so as not to be seen. This put my face close to my girlfriends pussy, her sister came upstairs and looked into the bedroom she spoke to niki her sister for a couple of minutes and said she was going to shower. Niki had grabbed my head and was holding it close to her pussy and when her sister left she pushed my face into her creamy sperm filled cunt so I just lapped at her and ate my cum and her pussy making her cum on my face. She pulled me back up the bed and we kissed as she licked my face clean of our combined juices we dressed and left before her sister got out of the shower. This experience led to me eating her cum filled pussy and sharing it with her after our fuck sessions. Even after she has sucked my cock and I have filled her mouth with sperm we kiss and share a mouthful of sperm swallowing it in unison. We both love the taste of it and look forward to our sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suprise

I wonder where he got his practice whilst away?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous