All Comments on 'Back from University'

by Jizzmeister

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

Well, Jizzy, your story lived up to your nom de plume!: Jizzmeister indeed! Lots of cum from Rob and drenching amounts of wetness and cum from Mum. It left me wanting more! More sex in the morning and where oh where do they take it from here?! Bonerific! Thanks for writing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

Great first story! Five stars and a favorite point!

Southpaw1430Southpaw14306 months ago

Good story. Thanks

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

Another 9 inches story where the mother easily sucks and fucks her son. That aside it was okay. 3 stars.

katibkatib6 months ago

Thanks so much for providing humor in unexpected places, such as: "Rob proceeded to veraciously tongue fuck his mother." Well, it's good they were not lying.

redlion75redlion756 months ago

Oops no bc pill

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Pretty well written but a slut Mom is not very erotic, I mean she will fuck anybody, right? "Its okay though because for you I'm a complete fucking whore!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Who is "John"?

utdomutdom6 months ago

More, please!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD886 months ago

That was very good. Considering it's your first story

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo6 months ago
Very erotic in mom fulfilling many a sons dreams

Serendipity happens all the time between mother and son. Their courage to let nature take it's course is inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

disappointing it was just a stepmom

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Truly appalling dialog!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Who is John ( near the end)? Proof read!

toddybob68toddybob686 months ago

The pretense of the story was good. Could've used some serious editing....lots of grammatical stuff going on here that made it difficult to read. I started becoming more focused on how it was written rather than what you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She should have dared him more to cum inside her…making it unclear whether it’s “safe” or not…idea of not knowing if it’s safe is so hot as you just throw caution to the wind and pump and pump…mommy in charge…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think this should be a series of stories. It was good

dirtysondirtyson6 months ago

Good start ,maybe next time he visit she should have a big belly. That surely will be a big surprise for him!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it nothing like jumping right into the sex and why did she want him to cum so much inside of her ? Is she trying to have his baby ? You need to continue with this !!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is one of the worst stories I have ever read on Literotica!

bornwithacontrollerbornwithacontroller6 months ago

Rob to John????

Also really abrupt change man...

koinonia_92koinonia_926 months ago

I give it 5 stars for sheer audacity and ridiculousness. Straight to the good parts is sometimes all I want. Jizzmeister, find an editor/proofreader and continue your journey. This story is a good enough start for a great series that gives you the freedom to explore your wildest fantasies and improve your skills. Ignore negative and gutless “anonymous” comments.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Great story hope it continues for more chapters. 🤞

🙊🙉🙈💨🤔

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When a Mother and her son is fucking, this is so great and beautiful and true love.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

just reread this, having just read it 7 days ago, according to my first comment! one of the commenters mentioned it sucked that it was only his step-mom. Huh?? i read the tags at the beginning this time before reading and saw the step-mom tags as well, but there is absolutely ZERO mention of her being his stepmom in the story. So which is it?! I'm sticking with her being his birth mother, cuz every bit of language between the two screams 'mum', and not the other far less exciting option. Is there a stepmom to come in some future installment of this story?! will there even be more to this, as i see it, already fairly tidily wrapped up story? Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bare armpits are OK, good. But a mom pussy; it needs to always be monster hairy. A (4) rating that would be an easy and a firm 5 rating for an abundant monster bush of pubic hair! Nest time make her hairy like all moms and mother in laws should be.

GateWraithGateWraith6 months ago

Hot! Begs for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty hot. She just needs to get knocked up now and lock her man down! I love how slutty she is with him and the dirty talk is good (aside from the constant "mommy", which just sounds a bit weird - use "mom" instead).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it and one comment said step-mom but he said in one line the cunt I came out of so she's his mother. You need to continue and see were this goes gave it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great read!

GKShadow515GKShadow515about 2 months ago

Totally enjoyed it! Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous