Back from University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob grabbed his mother's wrists and put them above her head. He looked deep into her eyes intensely as if to let her know something amazing was about to happen. Janine took a breath, excited and anxious for what her son was about to do. He stole a glance at his mothers perfectly smooth armpits, which got him pretty excited for what he was about to do.

Without saying a word, Rob lowered his head down to his mothers pussy. As he let go of her arms and head passed his mother's belly button, he began to smell her arousal. The arousal of a woman so turned on that he could smell her pussy before he'd even made her cum yet.

As soon as Rob saw his mother's clit, he flicked his tongue against it a single time, causing her to moan softly. It was so wet that Rob could only assume cumming in her mouth caused her pussy to drip a lot.

Rob proceeded to veraciously tongue fuck his mother, alternating between sucking her clit and shoving his tongue up her cunt. He could see her arching her back, nipples pointed to the heavens and grabbing the sheets with both her hands. Rob was glad what he was doing was working for her.

"Oh my god baby, that's so good!" Janine finally found room to speak. "Keep it up. Make mummy cum. Make mummy cum all over your face."

Rob's tongue was starting to strain from sticking his tongue too far up the hole he came out of so he switched to sucking on her clit, but he did it faster and harder than before and did his best to maintain the rhythm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" His mother looked down at her son, Rob looked her in the eyes, assuring her he was focused on the task at hand. Whatever look it was, it was the final nail that unleashed the first orgasm he'd ever witnessed from his mother, and it happened all over his face. An absolute messy explosion of liquid came firing out of her pussy hole and splashed him mainly on the chin and neck but a good amount landed in his mouth and on his nose.

Rob wanted to keep going. His mother's vagina tasted incredible, especially after she'd just unleashed so much cum from it but she had other plans. "I'm too sensitive for that now!" She laughed before pouncing on him. She angled herself so that her pussy was lined up above her son's dick and once again she was maintaining eye contact with him.

Rob looked up at his mother, horny as hell but also anxious. "Mom, are you sure that we should-"

Before he could finish, Janine raised her finger to her son's mouth, shushing him. Then she softly spoke the words, "I'm going to wrap my cunt around your cock now." Her drenched pussy lowered all the way down his nine inch cock in two seconds.

Rob could feel her warm breath on his face as their bodies connected, the wetness of her pussy against his erection sending shockwaves through him.

Janine leaned in closer, her breasts brushing against his chest as she whispered into his ear. "What were you going to say to me before you came in my mouth?" as she finished she raised her pussy as high as she could without her sons cock falling out of her.

"I forget exactly." John laughed. "I think I was about to warn you that I was about to cum all over your tits.

"You came so much that you probably could have covered them completely." she leaned back, playing with her tits for him, while riding him. "Do you think you can cum like that again?"

Janine kept increasing the speed, making it harder for him to answer her question. It just felt so good. So much better than the girls at University and he also didn't wear a condom for two of them. She leaned back some more so that he could see his cock going in and out of her drenched pussy. Robert moaned, the pleasure was incredible. If he hadn't already cum, this would have been enough. "I'm sure there's a good chance I can cum that hard again!"

"I hope so." Janine leaned forwards while increasing speed, once again looking at her son in the eyes, her tits bouncing below. "I would love it if you could cum that hard again."

"Oh mommy!" he screamed, completely surrendering to his sexy mother. Janine let out a soft moan, arching her back as Rob reached out and pinched her nipples with his fingers.

"Holy fuck!" Janine shouted. Robert could feel her pussy tightening around his cock, and he knew that she was close to coming again already. "How the fuck are you making me this horny?"

"You're having the same effect on me mommy. I've never felt this good during sex."

Janine leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Well you're going to feel this all over," she fucked him faster and faster, pussy squelching.

Janine's pussy suddenly clenched tightly on his cock, as if to never let go. She must have been five times wetter than any of the girls he fucked at Uni. His mum came hard to the point he could smell her pussy even more, immediately as she leaked all over him.

This turned Robert on so much that he had to tell his mother what she was making him feel. "Mommy, the smell of your cunt is driving me crazy." Janine clearly loved it when her son spoke to her like this and she wanted to make sure he enjoyed his time with her. It made her even more horny that the smell of her furious sex was affecting her son.

She started fucking him fast and hard again and saying, "If you feel so comfortable calling your mother's pussy a cunt you must really think I'm a slut." She leaned back and spread her legs wide, giving her son a clear view of everything he'd want to see. "Its okay though because for you I'm a complete fucking whore!"

As Janine came again Robert could see and smell even more pussy juice running out of her cunt hole.

Janine enjoyed watching Robert looking at her like this. She knew it would tease and arouse him even more, making his own pulsating dick become even harder in anticipation. She loved seeing the look on his face when he had a good view of her soaked and steaming pussy while it was dreching his cock and balls, making him feel so good.

He leaned in closer, allowing him to take in more of his mother's musk. He could feel his cock getting close to blowing and by the look on his Janine's face, she could tell as well.

"Baby." She spoke softly.

"Yes mum." Robert replied. His mother was getting even wetter all of a sudden. She was getting really excited for what was about to happen.

She raised her arms, giving her son a good look at her completely bare armpits, something she must have noticed her liked about her body.

"Cum inside my cunt." she said, her voice dripping with desire.

"Really!?" Rob was so glad she wanted this to happen. A big messy explosion inside of his own mum.

"Yes." Janine's pussy suddenly clenched tightly on his cock, as if to never let go. "I want you to spray my insides as much as possible. So be a good little boy, look at my smooth body and smell my cunt as I make you empty your balls inside me."

That line sent Rob to the point of no return. He wouldn't be able to stop himself now if he wanted to.

Janine could sense this and decided to push him as far as possible, fucking him even faster and harder. "That's right son. Smell my cunt! Smell mommy's cunt. Smell mommy's fucking cunt as you spunk inside of her!"

Rob's orgasm caused him to shout, his body convulsing as he spilled everything inside of her. So much liquid swirling around inside such a tight cunt. It felt like such a magical release.

Janine felt every inch of Robert's cock pulse and contract within her, filling her with a sense of fulfilment, which sent her over the edge. "Oh god," Janine said breathlessly, her body trembling with orgasmic bliss. She never had so much cum in her pussy before, both hers or a mans.

She collapsed on top of Robert, her body still moving involuntarily against his.

"That was incredible," she breathed into his ear.

Robert nodded in agreement, feeling completely spent and content with the world. He looked up at his mother, who was smiling down at him. She ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying the feeling of his sweat-dampened locks on her skin.

"I'm so happy we did this together," she said softly.

"Me too," he replied, still savouring the feeling of being inside his mother. "It was incredible."

Janine's face changed from one of reverence, to a more sultry expression. "And just so you know. First thing in the morning, you're gonna fuck me and cum in my pussy again!"

Rob had zero problem with this.

12