Back in Catherine's Arms Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up and we embrace. Her full breasts mash against my body as we share a passionate kiss. She licks her cum from my cheek. Catherine and Samantha trade places and now I am face to face with my girl. I crank the faucet up a bit to increase the hot water and fill the shower with more steam. Samantha uses the wash cloth to clean Catherine's back.

I stare into Catherine's sparkling blue eyes and run my hands all over her soapy Double-D's. She grabs my hard shaft and slowly strokes.

I whisper, "Hi."

"Hey You."

"I've missed you. Every time you visit your daughter in LA, I seem to get into all kinds of crazy situations."

"Like what? Like having a lady from Iowa suck this beautiful cock through a glory hole? You do find ways to entertain yourself. Maybe next time we go to Diamond Adult World, I'll suck you off through the glory hole."

Catherine squeezes my cock for emphasis while I run my fingers around her cherry red areole. Her nipples harden with my touch.

"Maybe we can invite Samantha to try the glory hole?"

Catherine squeezes my shaft harder, "You'd like that, huh?"

"So, Catherine, is this your first time in this shower? Isn't it cool? There must be room for five people in here."

"Well, it's my first time with Samantha. Today was my first time seeing her naked. I think it's going to be fun having her as my next-door neighbor. Lacy and I spent many hours in here."

"And you never invited me?"

"Lacy was afraid her husband might catch you in here. It didn't matter if he caught me, although he never did."

Catherine twitches as she is talking and then spreads her legs.

"Cath are you OK?"

"Yeah, but this little minx behind me just slid her fingers up my rear and poked my asshole. She's in a playful mood."

"Speaking of playful, I need to be inside you. It's been far too long. My cock needs your pussy. How about your favorite position?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Fuck me good, lover."

Catherine turns and puts her hands against the tile wall as she spreads her legs. She loves being bent over and taken from the rear, it's her favorite position. Samantha slides the bar of soap up and down Catherine's rear crevice. I grab the soap and lather up my cock, so I can slide deep into Catherine's pussy.

"Spread her ass cheeks Samantha, open up that beautiful cunt for me."

Samantha spreads Catherine's ass to reveal her cute little starfish and full meaty lips; waxed smooth as silk. I grab my shaft and press the tip of my cock between her inflamed labia. Catherine's red flaps surround my cock as I press my cock into her pussy as deep as I can. Catherine's heat surrounds my shaft; it feels so good to be buried deep inside my lover again. Catherine supports her body with her hands pressed to the tile. I hold her hips with my cock firmly implanted inside.

"You feel so good. Your pussy is nice and tight."

I spread my legs and plant my feet on the slippery tile, hoping not to lose my balance. I slowly piston my shaft in and out. I savor every inch of Catherine's steamy tunnel. Samantha moves behind me and wraps her arms around my chest. She plasters her big tits against my back and moves with me as I slide back and forth within Catherine's pussy. I can feel Samantha's long nipples etch against my skin. This is ecstasy, being sandwiched between two sexy ladies. The hot shower spray covering the three of us.

"Gawd yes, Rob. Slide your cock deep into my cunt. Make love to me like it's our first time."

I remember our first time together. We were in her spa when she sucked my cock and I ate her pussy. We made love that day in her king size bed. She was on top the first time my cock felt the silky-smooth skin of her pink labia. I remember her first orgasm when her whole body shook, and she let loose a torrent of cum.

I rock my hips back and forth. The movement of my cock sends waves of pleasure through Catherine's body. I slam against her and we grind out our passion. Sandra drops a hand through my legs and grabs my ball sack. She pulls down on my balls as I pump into Catherine. I drive closer to orgasm, my hips slapping against the fleshy ass in front of me.

Samantha releases my ball sack and moves around to the side of Catherine. I watch her fingers disappear between Catherine's thighs. Samantha searches for Catherine's clitoris to help her neighbor climb the heights of another orgasm. I hold Catherine tighter and pump faster as we begin to climax together. Samantha fingers Catherine and rubs the hard pearl between her inner labia.

"Rob, I can feel you throb inside my pussy. Keep rubbing my clit Samantha, I'm almost there. The pleasure is so good."

Catherine cums hard as Samantha and I work her over. She braces herself against the shower wall, so she won't fall. Her shallow breaths continue while her latest orgasm washes over her. I watch her body convulse for several moments as she loses control. I hold her tight with my cock buried deep inside. Samantha slowly moves her fingers up and down Catherine's juicy slit while she enjoys the last spasms of her climax. Their lips move together, and they kiss. I think these neighbors may share a lot of intimate moments in the future. Samantha grabs Catherine's right boob and massages the full mound with their lips still locked together. This scene fuels my need to cum. I pull back, slowly withdrawing my stiff seven-inch staff from Catherine's pussy and slide back along her anal crease. I slide my shaft back and forth, teasing her tight sphincter.

Catherine takes a deep breath as I fill her pussy again. I begin a slow rhythm of in and out movements while I slide my fingers along her rear opening, feeling the tight muscle. I love her fleshy ass and begin to thrust harder. I'm ready to cum and once again grab Catherine's hips with both hands. It doesn't take long for me to blow my load. I thrust deep into her pussy and hold on. My balls erupt and my cum releases into her core. My toes curl and my head spins as I count three and then four thick ropes of jizz shoot into her cunt.

"Yes Rob, that's it, fill me with your seed. I feel your hot cum in my pussy. I love it when you cum inside me."

When my eyes refocus, I slowly pull my cock out and then slide back in her pink flesh. I continue to ease in and out of Catherine until the last of my cum dribbles out and my shaft softens. My cock slides out and the three of us embrace under the hot shower spray.

"Wow, that felt so good. I've missed you my darling Catherine, and it's so much fun getting to know you Samantha."

"Thank you, Rob, it's so nice to have you in my shower. And thank you for taking care of the garage. I hope you enjoyed your reward."

"It was amazing. I don't want this day to end."

Catherine kisses Samantha and then plants a deep wet kiss on me with plenty of tongue.

"It doesn't have to end. Let's go back to my place and I'll heat up the spa. We can lounge under the sun until it's time for dinner. Rob, I'm putting you in charge of grilling the tri-tip."

We embrace again and kiss some more. Samantha shuts off the water and we grab some towels. We take turns drying each other. I pay a lot of attention to their tits, drying and kissing their nipples. The ladies work me over together and make sure I am nice and dry. They spend extra time with my cock trying to coax another hard-on. I think I'll need a little time to rejuvenate after this wild shower.

Samantha has robes for her and Catherine to wear while we walk back to Catherine's house. I just throw on my cargo shorts. I don't know why we bother, everything will come off once we are in her backyard. We could use the side yard gate and never been seen by the neighbors.

Chapter Two:

Just as I suspect, once we are back in Catherine's backyard by the chaise lounges, the robes fall off and my two lovely ladies are naked again. Not wanting to be left out, I drop my shorts and bare myself to the world.

Catherine fires up the spa and then joins us on the chaise lounge. I take the middle with the naked ladies on either side of me. My cock shows signs of coming back to life. The warm sun feels good on our bodies as we relax. I leisurely stroke my cock as I fade in and out. Sunning with these two lovely naked ladies seems so natural.

As the afternoon wears on, signs of hunger begin to emerge. It's time to get the tri-tip on the grill. I lean over to Catherine and fondle her right boob. She grabs my hand and presses it against her skin as she stirs.

"Hey Cath, how about I get the barbecue started? Are you getting hungry?"

She nods her head and we get up to start dinner preparations. We look over to Samantha, with her eyes shut. Her shallow breathing indicates she is somewhere in slumber land. I head over to the grill and fire it up, before joining Catherine in the kitchen. She has donned an apron and is pulling together items for the green salad. While she stands at the sink, I can't resist stepping in behind her and pressing my body against her soft skin. I grind my semi-erect cock between her fleshy ass cheeks and slide my hands under the apron to play with her full breasts. I massage her mounds and tweak her nipples. They harden with my touch.

"It feels so good to have you back in my arms again. That shower was so stimulating, don't you think?"

Catherine chuckles at my comment and turns her head for a loving kiss. Our lips meld together for several seconds. My cock stiffens, and I press harder against Catherine's rear. She holds up her hand and I see the long butcher knife in her grasp.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll get the tri-tip from the fridge and start cooking."

I can take the hint. I kiss her neck and pinch her hard nipples just to remind her that we have more loving in store for us. I grab the meat and head out the door with my hard-on leading the way. As soon as the tri-tip is taken care of, I go back to the lounge and lay down. My cock does not want to soften as I playback our fun in Samantha's shower. I stroke my shaft and squeeze my balls while I think about Catherine and her new neighbor.

"That looks like fun, can I play too."

I look over to Samantha in mid-stroke and realize she is awake. She licks her lips and I shake my cock for her amusement.

"Welcome back to the land of the living Samantha. The tri-tips are on the barbecue and Catherine is inside making the side dishes."

"I feel so refreshed. So, what time is dinner?"

"We probably have forty-five minutes before we eat."

"Good. Hey, would you like to join a naked lady in the spa? I could use a little more relaxation before we eat."

Once again, I can take the hint. I stand and help Samantha up from her lounge. She holds onto my hand and presses her body against me. She grinds her smooth pussy into my hard cock.

"Mmm, I'm looking forward to having this inside me."

We break apart and Samantha leads me to the spa. The swirling water is hot and feels good on the bones as we sit together. I reach around her shoulder and pull Samantha close to me. She leans her head back on my arm and sighs.

"So, Samantha, the only thing I know about you is that you are Catherine's neighbor and you work at the college. That and you have a sweet tasting pussy."

"Well sir, you have a very talented tongue."

"Have you ever been married?"

"No, I think I've been too focused on my career. I just made Associate Professor in the Sciences department."

"Congratulations."

"Thanks. A spot opened when John and Lacy moved to Texas. So, thanks to them, I not only have a new home, but a promotion as well. And now I have something else too."

Samantha grabs my cock under the water and holds me tight. She lightly strokes my shaft as she continues talking.

"I've lived in San Luis Obispo my whole life. I even graduated from Cal Poly before I began my teaching career. I just turned 46 last month. Up to this point, I've mainly taught introductory classes in Geology and Earth Sciences. I guess I never really gave much thought to marriage. I've dated a lot and definitely am not celibate."

"Well, if I was in your class, I wouldn't be concentrating on the rocks, I'd be fantasizing about the professor. Especially with this body."

Samantha laughs and squeezes my cock harder. My hand finds it way between her thighs and my fingers search out her inner labia.

"Believe me, I've had my share of come-ons; both from boys and the girls. Wanting a better grade isn't just a male thing. I've been tempted many times, but my career is more important. And besides I prefer mature men and women. You think I should tell Catherine that I'm bi-sexual?"

"Darling, I think she already knows."

"So, Rob, I don't want to wait to find a glory hole, I want to suck your cock now. Sit up on the ledge, give me some man meat."

I guess I'll get back to her pussy later. Right now, my cock has a date with her mouth. I lift and sit on the edge of the spa. I spread my legs for Samantha and my erect cock points straight ahead, just inches from her lips. Samantha grabs my shaft and studies her gift. She has been looking forward to this moment since she laid eyes on me in her shower. Now, for the first time she is going to feast on my seven-inch boner.

"Gawd, you have a beautiful cock. Nice and thick and firm, just like I love them. I love the way your balls hang down; they're so smooth. I love a man who shaves."

"Hot water tends to make them hang low."

"I hope Catherine doesn't mind me doing this."

Samantha opens her mouth wide and swallows several inches. She presses her lips together and sucks hard as she pulls back. The suction on my shaft is superb. My cock slips from her lips with a pop.

"Yeah babe, this is going to be fun. I want your cum Rob. I want to taste the juice that Catherine just raves about. Don't hold back, cum in my mouth."

Samantha wraps one hand around my shaft and the other around my balls. She pulls down on my sack as she engulfs my entire seven inches. She licks my shaft several times and then lowers her head a bit to pull my sack to her mouth. She opens wide and sucks on each one of my balls. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock tight. After releasing them she licks my shaft from bottom to top again. Samantha pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up, sucking on my glans. She jacks me off while sucking on the tip.

"I can see why Catherine loves your cock so much, it's just right."

Samantha alternates between sucking on my spongy tip and licking up and down my length.

"Cum in my mouth, Rob. I want to taste and swallow all of it."

She sucks as much of my cock as she can and applies a forceful suction while moving her tongue back and forth along the underside of the crown. She really works my cock over. My climax starts to build as that familiar tingling sensation travels up my shaft.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Catherine walk towards us wearing her strap-on. The eight-inch dildo dangles between her thighs. Catherine has it lubed it up. Samantha is bent over administering to my cock and doesn't realize Catherine has joined us in the spa. Catherine holds the fake cock in her hand and slides it along Samantha's rear. This move gets Samantha's attention. She turns and sees Catherine wearing a strap-on. I tell Samantha to relax and enjoy the moment.

"I think Catherine wants to show you how fun a strap-on can be. We've used it together a number of times."

Catherine lines the dildo up with Samantha's pussy; she slides the dildo back and forth along Samantha's juicy slit, getting it nice and slick and ready for entry. She eases the eight-inch silicon cock deep into Samantha's cunt. Samantha pulls my cock from her mouth and takes several deep breaths before taking me back. She presses her pussy back against Catherine's hips taking the entire dildo between her puffy lips.

Samantha enjoys being fucked by her next-door neighbor and she refocuses on my erect shaft. She bobs her head up and down my cock to the rhythm of Catherine's strokes. As Catherine pushes deep into Samantha's pink flesh, Samantha sucks my seven inches. I feel her throat muscles on the tip of my cock.

Catherine pulls back, allowing the dildo to glide out of Samantha before she plunges back, causing Samantha to grunt. Catherine grabs Samantha's hips and uses a pattern of short shallow thrusts followed by slow deep ones, over and over. The dildo is covered with Samantha's cream.

Catherine's hips slap against Samantha's backside as she fucks her next-door neighbor for the first time. The spa water churns around their bodies. I watch Catherine's tits sway back and forth every time she pushes against Samantha. Catherine's delicious red nipples are erect.

The three of us move in a continuous rhythm. My cock disappears in Samantha's throat as Catherine's fake cock disappears in her pussy. Catherine pulls back, and Samantha does the same. Samantha and I are both approaching orgasms. Samantha grabs my balls and squeezes them as she engulfs my cock. I can't hold back any longer and a surge of cum fills her mouth. Samantha holds her lips tight around my glans as my jizz continues to flow. She takes a second to swallow my initial load and then proceeds to suck more juice from my tip.

I close my eyes and let the orgasmic feeling travel through my entire body. The intense sensation is focused on my cock. Samantha finishes sucking and slurping my shaft and squeezing my balls. I slip back into the spa and sit on the bench seat while I hold her hands. Now she concentrates on her own orgasm. It is so close. I hold her steady as her thighs quiver.

Catherine pounds her pussy with the strap-on. Samantha's breathing intensifies as her own climax overwhelms her. She shakes, her tits sway and pussy convulses around the dildo. Catherine holds Samantha by the hips and drives the eight-inch cock deep.

"Gawd yes Catherine, fuck me with your huge cock. I'm cumming. I cummmiinnnnnggggg. Geez, my pussy is so full. It's so good."

Samantha presses her lips into mine for a passionate kiss. Her ass remains pushed against Catherine with her pussy filled with the hard silicone cock. Catherine stays flush against Samantha with her hands stroking Samantha's back and ass and thighs. Catherine provides a soothing massage as Samantha returns to earth. The hot water swirls all around us. We enjoy the after effects of another threesome. Catherine pulls back and the cock slides from within Samantha's inner folds.

Catherine and Samantha fall back onto the spa bench on either side of me. I stretch my arms around them and hold them close, their heads lay on my shoulders as we rest and enjoy the water jets massage our spent bodies. It feels so good to be back in the arms of Catherine with the added bonus of snuggling up with Samantha. Their naked bodies feel just right to this old man. The smell of barbecue tri-tip fills the air as we contemplate the evening ahead.

12