All Comments on 'Back in the Saddle'

by lizresurr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
great!

Seems like he got his money's worth - great story!

odlumodlumover 17 years ago
Nice story

A nice little story with a good flow. Would like to read more about her exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally, a realistic story about escorts

I was surprised that you included bareback - while it is a quite common practice amongst high-end hookers, NO one ever wants to admit that it happens. Sounds like you are pretty good at what you do.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 17 years ago
Terrific story

An excellent, very erotic read!

ChicagoDomChicagoDomover 17 years ago
LOVED IT! YOUNG LADY, TAKE UP WRITING!!

VERY ENJOYABLE! THE AUTHOR HAS AN ABILITY TO MAKE THE STORY FLOW; IT SEEMED LIKE A VERBATIM ACTUAL EXPERIENCE. ALTHOUGH I'VE NEVER UTILIZED AN ESCORT, I HOPE SHE'S JUST LIKE THE CHARACTER IN THE AUTHOR'S STORY. YOU HAVE A GREAT ABILITY IN WRITING I ENJOYED YOUR STORY AND HOPE TO READ YOUR WORK AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
absolutely wonderful

Really sexy- you told us everything you were experieng and feeling. Wow, incredibly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bareback?

You had me on the GFE until you made safety an issue by ditching the condom (I'm a Doc). If you'd left that bit out the story would have been just fine, but with it, the condom rather broke the mood by making safety an issue. You'd been better off just not mentioning anything and letting the reader assume whatever they like--especially for the pervy bug chasers.

Sex workers who don't practice safety don't live too long. Besides AIDS there are a host of bacterial infections, viruses and disease, many of whom can be life threatening, drastically compromise your faculties and quality of life, and even be fatal.

Disease can be carried or spread/cross transmitted orally, vaginally, anally; even in the tissues surrounding the eye.

$400 isn't enough to risk your life with a stranger, nothing is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Sexy

High class erotic story. I easily placed myself in the position of the john who received more than his money's worth.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous