All Comments on 'Back in the Saddle'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story. I hit one star by mistake and meant it to be 5 stars. I don't know how to retract it

Nice writing. Meant to vote 5 stars but hit 1 by mistake. I don't know how to retract it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I thought it was great that the mother-in-law not only allows her son in law to hump away on her pussy, but that MIL helps stoke the fires of lust between mom and son. With MIL's help the son is soon fondeling his own mothers soft ass and breasts while pounding his hard cock into his mothers wet tight womb. MIL is so hot watching the love and lust between the mother and son as they fornicate like rabbits. This loving son has it right as he does not wear a condom or pullout as he humps his horney mothers. I hope he is able to breed both mothers with his seed. How hot would it be to take to MILFs out for a walk a hand on each ass so the whole world can see his conquest. If the whole world could only know that it's not just a sexy older woman but his own loving mother who spreads her thighs becoming her son's playground for his hard cock. Mommys pussy will stay a sodden mess as it continuously if filled with and drips with her son's seed.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Great story

A sad tale turned happy. Really hot sex scenes. And a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

A bit of reality in helping someone overcome grief. Competition of Helen and Madi is really creative.

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Lovely Story! Needs a Sequel! @ 5***** Stars!

Lovely Story Dear Blaster666,

Give you the 5*****Stars only because of the role of the loving MIL!

This loving Story deserves a sequel!

It's full of potentialities!

Hope you also can do it with a 3some and even a lesbian activity between the Mom and the MIL..... mmmmmm

Also you can join them his Grandmother and the MIL Sister.... and all having a loving 4some or 5some and, of course, some lesbian fun between the ladies for the son can rest and enjoy too!

Thank you for a nice story and some wet wet "O" moments!

Love yours Stories with Grannies, Aunties and MIL.

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOM and MIL

I love my mom and MIL. I have been in love with each of them for many years. Both are sexy ladies. Both have big tits and a shapely figure. My wife gives me some help when we fuck by helping me fantasize about them as I fuck her and deposit my cum deep in her pussy. One night as we were having sex and I already got her off, she began to jack me off saying that her mom and my mom were doing it and I should talk to them and tell them what to do. I did just that and had a mind blowing cum. Are their others who have a special love fro their MIL and mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the anon who wrote "great story" is right!

It's terrific when a guy fucks his own mother, of course. Every son should do it, at least once. Sort of revisiting his own birth canal, for old times' sake. But icing on the cake is when the young guy is totally open and public about his adventures up his own mother's cunt. He's a proud grinning young motherfucker, and he wants the world to know it. He's worlds ahead of all the other guys who whack off dreaming of fucking their mother and cum whispering, "oh mom!" When he blows his balls it's right up inside his mother, up the same warm wet hairy hole he came out of. He doesn't waste his sperm on a stupid kleenex--he shoots it up where it belongs. Up his own mother's welcoming, ever-loving twat.

MiniwandMiniwandover 8 years ago
great

I enjoyed it very much

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I absolutely loved it. Besides Lovecraft68's stories, this was the best story I've seen on this page in a long time. A sequel would be awesome especially if you could get the women involved with each other.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
WOW

What a great story, love incest romance. Nothing wrong with two adults falling in love incest or not.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Such a sensual story!

Well done!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit short on plot.

nicely written, only complaint is that the intro was too quick, the fuck part was decent, and the ending was way too quick.. its like a porn story, and not in a good way.. porn movies are famous for saying I wanna fuck you, then they go for two hrs. without saying anything, then they say, I'm glad I fucked you. end movie... this story felt like that, the mom and the aunt need more development, more backstory about who they are, what they think, and why they are behaving that way, the middle is fine.. then the end needs development about consequences, more dreams , maybe a future hook etc...

blaster666blaster666over 8 years agoAuthor
RE: a bit short on plot

First off let me say thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. However, since there isn't even an "AUNT" in this story I'm wondering if perhaps you have this story confused with another. Just saying...

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Incest or not, a really hot story

I really can not understand how anyone could have a problem with a story like this. Many sons have a great love for their mothers as do daughters with their fathers. If you all enjoy it then go for it and don't worry what other people think!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy Story

This tale needs another chapter or two in which John continues to make love with Madison and Helen both, until they're both willingly pregnant. He could have a Son of his own with Madison, a Daughter by Helen, and when the two kids are teenagers, they could become Lovers, then get married to each other, and start a new branch of the family. Just an idea or two to think about? Keep up the good writing. Look forward to more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story!!! While reading I thought I was watching a movie being able to picture everything. Well written!!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Very good

Very well-written. If you had typo's, I didn't notice. Loved the story. It had a great build-up. I think a second chapter is needed to tell us how the spent the rest of Helen's time with Madi and John. 5 Stars

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Awesome x2

well written, great build up and as erotic as I like it to be.

thank you

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 7 years ago
Hope there's more to come

Great story hope there is a pt2.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Goddamn good story!

You did good with this story... it was hot once Madi got over herself and admitted that she needed a cock and especially her sons cock to melt the bitter iceberg in her heart from her loveless life, that she had built up through the years.

You could let this story stand, but you could build on the solid foundation that you have created. I have lots of ideas where you could go, but how can I, an unpublished wanna be writer tell you where to go with your masterfully built story. I hope to see more from you with this story. I have favorited and 5'd it for you, and I am off to see what other gems you have hiding out there waiting for me to discover. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

You've written a very good well balanced story, one of the best on this site. Thank you for writing all your stories. They've been a great pleasure to read.

The old fart

mark73107mark73107over 7 years ago
Love @ last

You have written an excellent story here.

I was amazed by how this

Story flowed to a well concieved ending.

This and many of your others have received

a 5 star rating and I have placed you as a

favorite author.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 7 years ago
Well done

I loved the pacing and suspense of your story. It was very believable, not just another wham-bam jerk-off tale. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My mother-in-law brought this story to my wife's and my attention

in January. The three of us have been lovers since the second year of my marriage, we got together on the first day (before anyone else arrived) on my wife's family annual beach trip. My mother-in-law (let's call her Christine) had been pushing to add my divorced mother to our games for a couple of years, mostly I suspected because Chris had the hots for her, and after reading this story I finally said okay.

Well, we four just got back from a trip to Mexico and I need to thank the author. It took a lot longer than it did here, and started with a straight lesbian seduction, but it worked.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A very yummy story

Love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A wonderful read

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this...my third and now favorite by the author. I would love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sadness and grief...

...replaced by an affection unconsciously longed for. I’m all in on this one. Where can I adopt a couple moms with libido and affection like this?

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!! BRAVO !!! ^*!^*!^*!^*!

This story has it all, sadness,joy, love, and lots of sex.. THIS IS ANOTHER MUST READ. I GAVE IT 5***** STARS AND MORE. GREAT READ.......THANKS

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Lucky Bastard!

Great story with some very hot flirting and hotter sex from two women. Enjoyed the way Madi was brought along by Helen until they were both sharing John. Not all mother-in-laws are bad, especially if they're looking to fuck you.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

It's a shame we don't have a part two to this. This is a great story, and I'd definitely like to see more of Madison and Helen. I think it'd even be great for John to let Helen know that she does still have a son to give her good loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

I don't really care for whore stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s a shame this person stopped writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Sorry, couldn't get past page one. I wouldn't touch that bitch MIL with your dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very nice tale. I enjoyed it immensely.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I enjoyed some parts and aspects of this story, I, liike other commenters, do not care for the mc's mother in law one bit. I don't like her sluttish ways, but I detest her because she seems to be cold hearted, unfazed by returning to the house her late daughter had lived in, happily rummaging through her closes without one moment of pause... Wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.10.22]

hawt haWT HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Didn't make it thru m-i-l's visit on page 1. She seems so bitchy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boring 😴, only read the first page

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some of the previous comments that couldn't make it past the first page because of the mother in law's self-centered bitchy entitlement missed how the author beautifully resolved the entire issue! Every good story (erotic or not) needs conflict that yearns to be resolved. The MIL ends up not being all bad, and her crass forwardness helps the mother to realize her desire and deep love for her son, ultimately bringing them together as a sexy loving couple. The MIL also acts as a catalyst for the son to first have angry, rough, and relentless sex with her as a stepping stone to a fulfilling relationship with his mother. In the end everyone gets what they want and more. The nuances of the character's dialogue, personalities, and plotlines are very creative and very fulfilling. Definitely 5 stars!

metal_moonmetal_moon7 months ago

Was about to bail seeing the mil character. Glad I didn’t.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad I kept reading until the end. Great story!

Cutty4637Cutty463729 days ago

Wow, another great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous