Back in the Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

So, I was pleasantly surprised when she emerged from our camper dressed more appropriately for a swingers' party. An afternoon of sex shared with old friends had definitely changed her attitude and what she was wearing now fit her new mood perfectly; a sheath of nearly transparent red silk held together with a single black tie between her breasts then split down the middle until it reached her ankles. Two small triangles of black lace above the sash cupped her breasts without hiding her nipples. It had come with crotchless panties, but these had been ripped and discarded the first time she wore it for me some time ago. The slit in her gown parted as she walked to reveal her recently fucked pussy.

She understood my smile as a sign of approval and asked if I was ready for an evening of fun and adventure.

I was.

I had always enjoyed watching her have orgasms with other men and women. Surely that evening would give me the opportunity to watch her again.

The room was half-full when we arrived. The new people were all there (having arrived at the posted time) and the regulars were trickling in fashionably late. My wife's choice of attire received nods of approval from old friends who were similarly dressed and furtive glances from the newbies who were more curious than committed to swapping partners for sex.

The couple who had stopped to watch my wife's show on the porch earlier that day were sitting in a far corner off to themselves and looking out of place. My wife gravitated toward them with the intention of helping them to feel more comfortable.

"I think we met earlier today, but without proper introductions." My wife gave the newbies her friendliest smile and continued. "I'm Ellie and this is my husband Steve."

The woman looked puzzled and stammered slightly in her reply.

"Oh ... I thought ...." And then she put her finger to her lips as if that would pull her words back out of the air.

"No." My wife laughed as she spoke. "That was Roger who was fucking me. My husband was inside with his wife, Beth. We're swingers and, yes, you're always welcome to watch if you catch us doing whatever out in the open. No need to be embarrassed. I assume that's what you came to see".

My wife widened her stance just slightly so that the slit in her gown parted to reveal her bare pussy to them. She was so casual that the exposure was plausibly accidental, but she knew exactly what she was doing. She expected her brazen display would lower their inhibitions just like the scene on the porch had earlier in the day.

"Most couples come here a couple times before they get comfortable. No need to rush things ... but, then again, no need to wait if that's what you want."

The younger woman's dilated pupils betrayed her arousal at the sight of an exposed pussy so close to her face while her tense shoulders relaxed with my wife's reassuring words.

"And your name is...?"

"Rebecca ... Becky." And the young woman extended her hand.

"One doesn't usually shake hands at a swingers' resort. Are you comfortable with a hug?"

The young woman rose tentatively to her full height.

And this is usually where the author describes the young woman and her husband as tanned and athletic. The type of people you would expect to see in a big budget Hollywood movie or perhaps in one of the more professional porn films. At the very least, the woman would have had huge breasts and the man would be financially successful as well as exceptionally well hung.

But she didn't have large succulent breasts and he was neither rich nor particularly athletic. They were the type of people who you would want as neighbors. He was the neighbor who would help you trim an overgrown tree or show you how to fix a lawnmower. He was fit and attractive, just not stunning. You could imagine him dancing with your wife at a Christmas party without raising any eyebrows, but you couldn't imagine him as a male stripper urging your wife to lick the whipped cream off his cock.

She was his perfect match. If you saw her for the first time, you wouldn't remember her face -- although she had a pleasant face and a friendly smile -- you'd just remark that she was tall. Not tall and poised like a runway model. Just tall like a woman who was self-conscious about being a lot taller than her husband. I was barely taller than she was, but I'm tall for a man. Just not so tall for a man that anyone looks twice at me like they would at her.

So that was Rebecca. A tall woman who was happily married to a perfectly normal but somewhat shorter man. I was instantly attracted to her. Especially as she was wearing a dress that barely came down over her pubes. The nipples of her small breasts made it clear that she wasn't wearing a bra -- or really that she needed to. Despite having nursed two children years before, her breasts had no sag and plenty of jiggle in those small handfuls. Whether she was wearing panties was a mystery until her dress rode up ever so slightly. She wasn't ... wearing panties that is. There was desire in her eyes but without the confidence to go with it. If she wasn't ready to seduce, she looked like she could easily be seduced. It wasn't just her husband who yearned for a little adventure now that the kids had left the nest.

My wife had morphed the hug into an intimate dance to the music filling the room. Rebecca seemed receptive as my wife seductively pressed their breasts together. As Becky turned her back to her husband and me, Ellie lifted Becky's skirt and caressed her bare ass knowing that we would be watching them. Her husband stared at his wife in amazement as she willingly succumbed to my wife's seductions. His wife was fulfilling one of his fantasies with no effort on his part. He shifted in his seat to make room in his pants for his growing erection.

Even a shy woman has a point after which her inhibitions fall away completely. My wife was skillfully helping Rebecca reach that point when a commotion at the doorway interrupted what had started as a hug and was quickly evolving into shamelessly open foreplay between the two women.

Nate was a big bear of a man and a well-liked regular at the campground. He had done more than just hug Marilee as she and her husband had entered the hall. Not that Marilee or her husband objected. Nate had hoisted Marilee up on a table by the door and slung her feet over his shoulder before diving into her pussy. He was shaking his head back and forth like a puppy playing with a rag bone while Marilee squealed with delight. It was over in less than a minute with Marilee still laughing as Nate came up for air with a Cheshire grin on his face. Then the three of them wandered off into the crowd.

"Well, that was interesting." Becky said, as Ellie led her back to her seat. "It looks like it got my husband's attention."

Becky's husband looked up as his wife spoke and tried to hide the stain that was just beginning to show through the crotch in his trousers.

Becky raised her eyebrows in a mock display of shock and turned conspiratorially to Ellie.

"We should get his pants off before that stain ruins them."

Becky leaned down to kiss her husband while Ellie unfastened his belt and pulled down his zipper.

Ben's fully erect cock sprung through the opening. Ellie licked off the bead of cum which had formed on the tip of his cock. Then she grasped the waistband of his pants and tugged them down. He raised slightly from the couch to make it as easy as possible for Ellie to strip him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Becky said, before joining Ellie in removing the last of her husband's clothing, "but 'in for a penny, in for a pound'."

With that, Becky pulled her husband's T-shirt over his head while Ellie pulled off his briefs.

Ben sat fully naked, two scantily clothed women sitting on either side of him fondling his tool. Only one of them was his wife. He gasped when two tongues licked up each side of his cock. A fantasy that had seemed impossible earlier in the day was happening ... and the evening was just beginning.

He had been quiet until now, more from amazement at how the evening was developing than from an inherent shyness. His wife had always been the shy one. The one he had to coax into coming. The one who had finally agreed to come only if they were just there to look. But getting ready for the party, Becky had wondered aloud what it would be like to swap partners with a couple like the one they had watched. And now that was a real possibility. He had watched his wife reach under her short dress and remove her panties before they left for the party. Watching others have sex had opened a floodgate of passion for her as well as for him.

Ben looked intently into his wife's eyes as she licked up his shaft. It almost seemed unnecessary for him to ask for approval, but he did.

"Can I ask your friend for a hug?"

They had gone much farther than just looking at the other residents at the campground. That was before they had stripped naked watching a couple fuck out in the open for anyone to see. That was before they had joined a game of naked volleyball. That was before a woman they barely knew had pulled off his pants and kissed the tip of his cock. He was sure that his wife would agree to let him have a little foreplay with the woman who was sharing his cock with her. But what else was possible? For him? For her?

"Maybe we shouldn't be overthinking this," his wife replied.

This was the moment of truth. Ellie pulled back as Ben took Becky in his arms and kissed her passionately. Ben and Ellie held each other in an embrace for some time as Becky watched. No words were spoken. None were needed. The decision was made.

Ben turned toward my wife and pulled her into his lap. Ellie leaned back and let him untie the bow between her breasts that held her gown together. Ellie let the dress slip off her body, then she did a little shimmy so her breasts danced before Ben's eyes. He pulled her greedily into him and buried his face in her cleavage, turning first one way and then the other to suck her nipples. Ellie laughed with pleasure and smiled first at Becky and then at me.

"My husband is really sexy, isn't he?" Becky had put her hand on my thigh as she spoke. Of course, I offered no resistance.

"My wife tends to have that effect on men ... and women apparently." I spoke as calmly as I could, given my state of arousal. "Are you doing anything this evening? Seeing as how your husband appears to be making plans with my wife."

Becky played along with the tease, even though we both understood that sex with each other's spouses was inevitable.

She turned away from our naked spouses who had become oblivious to our presence. In a tone of voice that could have been asking me whether I wanted cream or sugar in my coffee, Becky made her intentions perfectly clear.

"I've always fancied a good stand-up fuck. You look to be about the right height. That is, if you're available."

"It would be my pleasure, ma'am."

The teasing pretense of respectability was quickly discarded as her tongue reached into my mouth with a passionate kiss.

"I think you'd be more comfortable without those trousers."

"And I think you'd enjoy a good fuck better without that dress."

We spent the next minute fumbling with zippers, buttons and snaps before we were again enjoying the experience of an intimate hug, now with the added pleasure of our naked bodies' warm flesh pressing on warm flesh.

A loud noise caught our attention and we both turned involuntarily toward the applause. A woman with cum dribbling down her chin knelt inside a circle of men jerking off on her. Across the room a line of slightly tipsy women with arms linked were bouncing their breasts in unison to the beat of rock music blaring from the speakers.

No one was paying much attention to the four of us. We were just two naked couples making out in a dark corner of a swinger's party in full swing. It was the perfect setting for a couple new to swinging to play out their hidden desires.

The four of us paused what we were doing to watch the activities. Ellie was in Ben's lap facing him with her back to the dance floor. Ellie rose from Ben's lap so she could turn around to get a better view. When Ellie stood, Becky had seen her husband's cock emerge from my wife's pussy slick with another woman's juices. Becky was surprised by her reaction. She wasn't jealous. Her husband had been right. She was proud of her husband's virile manhood and eager to swap with the husband of the woman who had just been sitting on her husband's cock.

As Ellie repositioned herself astraddle Ben (but now facing away from him toward the dance floor), she reached between her legs to find Becky's hand wrapped around Ben's cock. Becky laughed at her cheek as she guided her husband's cock into another woman's pussy for the first time. Then Becky turned her attentions to me.

"I think we had an agreement. Are you ready for that stand-up fuck?"

I took her hand and lead her out onto the dance floor. The DJ had switched to soft romantic music that perfectly matched our mood. The sighs and moans of foreplay and sex as other couples paired up around the room heightened the ambience of lust.

Becky pressed her small breasts flat against my chest while the tip of my cock nestled in the soft mat of her bush. Her height allowed her to coo in my ear as we swayed back and forth. We enjoyed that closeness for several minutes, sometimes just enjoying the warmth of bare flesh touching and sometimes with the added pleasure of a deep kiss.

She initiated the transition from foreplay to sex. Her tongue penetrated my mouth mimicking the probing she expected of my cock. I felt her nipples slid up my chest as she raised on her toes. I bent my knees slightly so my cock was positioned for penetration. With deliberate slowness, she lowered herself back down as I straightened up again. My cock parted the lips of her pussy, found the wetness of her opening and entered her sex.

I had fucked other women bent forward over a couch or a table but never found a woman so perfectly matched that we could face each other standing and kiss while fucking. Becky and I were perfectly matched for a stand-up fuck. It was an experience as exciting as it was new and unexpected. The height which she felt made her socially awkward made her that much more sexually desirable to me.

As good as it felt, neither of us could entirely relax. Any significant movement threatened to topple us onto the floor. So, we just stood there in the middle of the dance floor swaying, each of enjoying the sensation of being intimately connected, genitals locked together and tongues probing.

I could have spent the evening joined in coitus with Becky as other couples fucked more vigorously on the mattresses and couches that lined the dance floor. She was the first to move, raising herself up on her toes. I could have stopped her, but I was ready for the next act. I bent my knees slightly and felt her hand wrap around my cock as it emerged from the warm depths.

We kissed again, then wordlessly she led me by the cock to a free spot on the mattresses. In her eagerness, she almost fell backwards onto the mat without letting go of my cock. Somehow, we had avoided injury and she had managed to guide me into her as we hit the mat. The first thrust was gravity and momentum. Everything after that was carnal desire.

Her muscular legs wrapped around my back and held me firmly in place while her fingernails raked across my back. Pain was never an aphrodisiac for me so I grabbed her wrists and pinned them beside her. She jerked her head from side to side and bucked up into me demanding as hard a fuck as I could give her. I needed no further encouragement and met her thrust for thrust. Our bodies slapped together with sound of a door slamming in anger. Her nipples jumped around her chest like drops of water thrown on a hot skillet. Froth spurted from her cunt with each plunge of my shaft. Her face reddened as the flush of her impending orgasm spread across her chest. Our ragged breathing grew loud and coarse mixed with grunts and curses. Her face was contorted. I could smell her sweat. We were animals rutting.

The commotion we were making caused those nearby to look on as we quickly spiraled to a climax we could no longer postpone.

She suddenly pushed me away, her legs trembling and her back arched. A woman screaming and pushing me away would not normally be seen as acceptable behavior at an event where "no means no". But this was not a lack of consent. This was an orgasm without restraint.

I watched her writhe on the mat as my cum arced into the air and left long creamy streaks on her legs and torso. Another shot of cum landed on her breasts with a second in quick succession landing across her face. The cum on her breasts and face wasn't mine.

I turned to see Ellie aiming Ben's pulsating cock toward his wife. Ellie smiled a wicked grin at me and bent down to suck the drips of cum from Ben's cock as his orgasm ebbed.

Becky rolled on her side facing her husband. She was still too short of breath to speak, but there was no need. Her husband had been right to assume that a trip to a swinger's campground was just what their marriage needed.

Ben's cock never went fully flaccid after his orgasm. Such was the advantage of relative youth and the excitement of first-time experiences. The vision of his wife still flushed and streaked with another man's cum quickly brought life back into his tool. Sensing his intentions, his wife got up onto her knees and wriggled her pussy in his direction. It was more than a hint and her husband quickly positioned himself to enter her.

Ellie and I would have been content to watch the younger couple reaffirm their marital relationship with doggie style sex, but Ben beckoned us to come closer. We were clearly in his plans.

I crawled a little closer with my cock hanging limp and still dripping with cum. I waited to gage Ellie's interest in a three-some. I didn't have to wait long. Her hand reached out and grasped my cock, pulling it into her mouth. Getting hard again was not going to be a problem.

Ellie was not going to be content to just watch, nor was she interested in simply sharing my cock with another woman. Ellie wanted Becky, not me or Ben. She crawled underneath the small breasted woman and licked at one of her nipples. Gravity had encouraged Becky's hanging breasts to grow into small teacups from which Ellie sipped greedily. Becky moaned appreciatively. Surely this was another first.

Ben had barely started to pump his cock into his wife's pussy when his body stiffened. I would have expected him to last longer, especially since he had already cum at least twice in the space of less than an hour. Perhaps a night of fantasies fulfilled was almost too much for him. The sight of his wife sucking my cock in a three-way fulfilled one fantasy. His wife allowing herself to be pleasured sexually by a woman was surely a surprise to both of them. And then there was Ellie's last little trick. Having crawled under Becky to reach her clit, Ellie couldn't help but let her tongue run along the length of Ben's shaft as it penetrated his wife. So, even with two ejaculations that evening, first inside my wife's pussy and then spraying across his wife's breasts, Ben came a third time.

Ben sat back on the mat to catch his breath while he watched the cum dripping into my wife's open mouth from his wife's twice fucked pussy.

I came next. There wasn't much to see because Becky caught my cum in her mouth and swallowed all but the few drops dribbling down her chin.

Then it was the girls turn. With the men fallen away fully satiated, they relished the possibilities of an embrace with each woman's head firmly planted in the other's snatch. Becky caught on quickly and mimicked on Ellie what Ellie was doing for her. It was hard to say who came first. When their bodies finally stopped shaking and the noises they made had quieted down, they kissed tenderly on the lips and joined us again, each sitting with her own husband.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers