Back in the Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morris40
morris40
144 Followers

Ellie leaned into me and gave me a wet kiss that tasted of cum and pussy. Seeing Ellie kiss me, Becky turned to her husband and asked if he wanted a kiss, knowing where her mouth had been. He did not hesitate. Their kiss was long and tender. They were truly swingers now.

If we had been much younger, we might have stayed longer. The party was still going strong when the four of us left. The evening had been more than any of us had imagined possible and we were exhausted.

The group shower on the way to their cabin was fun. We took turns soaping up Becky since she had the most cum splattered on her during the course of the evening. We talked on their porch under the stars until much later in the evening. No one bothered to put on cloths. The summer air was warm and being naked just seemed so natural. We finally went inside to sleep, cuddled together on their King Size bed. Still naked but none of us sexually aroused. The morning would come soon enough and then there would be another chance to share sex with our friends at the camp, both old and new.

The conclusion: Ellie narrates.

I'm not sure if it was the sunlight flooding the room in the late morning or the movement of the bed that woke me. I smiled when I saw Becky sitting on top of Steve riding up and down on his cock, a look of rapture on her face. I felt Ben spooned behind me with his erection growing into the small of my back. I told him that felt good. I willingly let him roll me over on my stomach, straddle my thighs and slide his cock into my pussy. I wasn't worried about my hip any longer or if I was still attractive to men who weren't my husband. We were back in the swing.

morris40
morris40
144 Followers