Back in the West

Story Info
A very dirty one-off
5k words
4.78
6.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
353 Followers

Back in the West

As chronicled in The Art of Anal: Coda, I travelled from Sydney to Perth for a family death. Leah, and old flame and stunning MILF was not able to meet me on the Wednesday of my visit. So I was free to rediscover the city.

I decided to visit the Perth Mint because I have several investments with that venerable institution and needed a piece of jewellery evaluated. After that brief excursion, I dropped into an old haunt, the Carlton Hotel. It was a shithole when I worked on Adelaide Terrance, and it remains one to this day. However, it was a short walk from my hotel, so I thought, fuck it, let's go for a trip down memory lane.

Being a Wednesday afternoon, I was not expecting much patronage, given that East Perth appears to have been devastated by real estate disasters and COVID-19. I walked into the Carlton armed with investment brochures from the Mint and my book, which was so dull that I ended up not finishing it.

Inside the hotel were two staff, three drinkers, including myself, and one woman. She was, maybe 160 centimetres, stocky, with curled black hair wrapped in a savage cue, wearing a white surfer t-shirt and blue denim shorts. While not unattractive, she would not have turned heads in a typical Sydney drinkery.

What was interesting was the shots of Fireball whiskey being consumed at regular intervals when everyone else was drinking beers and the frequent patronage of the jukebox that pumped out overused classics such as Paradise City, Welcome to the Jungle, Living on a Prayer, Poison and other 80s fare.

These songs were far more interesting than the book that I tried to read. Without acknowledgement, my foot began to tap to the beats of this stocky woman's jukebox choices. Before long, I found myself signing along in my usual offbeat key.

"Do you have a request?" Came a female voice that interrupted me from my reverie.

"A request?" I asked, somewhat befuddled.

"Yes, for a song," She smiled, "You seem to like my selections."

"Then keep doing them," I encouraged with an appreciable smile.

"How about Metallica?" She asked, "You like them?"

"Sure, I like them," I reassured my stocky female companion, "Some songs are overplayed, though."

"Nothing Else Matters?"

"Bingo!" And we chuckled together.

"Come and help me choose," She requested, and I was more than happy to gain an excuse to read my boring book.

"I'm Alina," She said as we browsed the song selection.

"Jason, nice to meet you," I said as we awkwardly shook hands.

After selecting another cliched rock song from the 80s, Alina invited me for a belt of Fireball, which I was initially reluctant to partake in. Over time, the cinnamon flavour grew on me but was to have a devastating effect on both of us as the day progressed.

"Where do you live?" Asked Alina, expecting me to name a local suburb.

"Sydney," I said, "But I used to live in Victoria Park. Lathlain, to be exact."

"When did you leave?"

"Fifteen or so years ago," I said, "After finishing up at Curtin University."

"Failed romance?"

"You called it."

"Sorry to hear about that," Alina said, "What brings you back here?"

"Oh, a family funeral," I replied, "No big deal."

"Again, I'm sorry to hear about that."

"Thanks. Much appreciated." And it was. The last few days had been challenging to get through.

"And I suppose you're leaving at the end of the week?"

"That's the plan."

Alina signalled the barman for two extra shots of Fireball.

"Here's to your brother, then!"

The spirit burned my insides as I swallowed it. Alina was a far stronger drinker of terrible spirits than I was and effortlessly imbibed.

The spring weather in Perth was cool for the time of year. Compared to Alina's minimalist approach, I wore full jeans and a jumper. While we drank rank liquor and selected cliched songs, I further evaluated Alina's physical beauty. Underneath a t-shirt that was three sizes too big was a massive set of tits. Her thighs were thick, and her butt was firm. More importantly, Alina had an almost encyclopedic knowledge of music and film that matched mine.

Alina and I deeply discussed numerous artists and film genres as the Fireball slowly fried my brain. We did not share much in common, but we were lively discussing why that was and enjoyed a fascinating discussion about good and bad media. At several points, the other patrons would join in for a lively conversation as they approached the bar for refills.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Alina asked, following a brief pause discussing the Barbenheimer phenomena.

"No, do you?"

Alina laughed and confirmed that she was single. There was a stripped-down feminist beauty about Alina, but she deliberately chose to understate her looks. Plus, make-up during day drinking seemed a wasted effort. The fact that she held her liquor way better than I was also impressive.

"Where are you staying?" She asked when the next shot, my round, arrived.

I pointed my thumb behind me and said the Novotel on Adelaide Terrace, about five minutes from our current location. I expected Alina's home to be fucking miles away, but she surprised me by saying she rented an apartment down the road on Hay Street in East Perth.

"Just moved there a few months ago," She told me.

"You like it here?" I asked before telling Alina that I used to work for the local electricity retailer that used to be located opposite my hotel.

"Life is a bit quiet," Alina confessed, "Not much action."

"What action are you looking for?" I asked, expecting a facial slap.

"I'll take whatever I can get," Alina replied provocatively.

"Even a mongrel from the eastern states?"

"Yeah, if he can deliver!"

Our spicy conversation was interrupted by a local who knew Alina. She was as annoyed as I was about this interruption, but she did a skilled job of dispatching this guy with as much felicity as possible.

"Where were we?" She asked when we were alone again.

"The ability to deliver," I said.

"I love delivering," Alina replied cheekily, "I like receiving too."

"Mutual fun is preferred."

"Mm, I agree," Alina said, "Your place or mine?"

"Will you stay all night?"

"Yes, if you will."

"I want you to come to mine," Alina encouraged.

We left the Carton and headed east along Hay Street to Alina's apartment. She enjoyed a superficial view of the Swan River towards Claisbrook but otherwise was a standard unit dweller with an enormous booze collection.

"I'm sorry," I said as Alina uncorked a bottle of half-drunk Fireball, "I cannot drink anymore of that shit!"

"What would you like?" Alina asked, "I have a little of everything."

"Red wine," I said, "Or some real bourbon."

"I can do both," Alina said, "But I think I'd like a wine."

Alina walked over to a cabinet and selected a bottle of Merlot. After receiving my consent, she opened the bottle and poured two glasses. After the obligatory clink, we took a sip.

"Mm, lovely," We both agreed, "Would you like to kiss me?"

"Of course," I smiled and leaned in to meet her lips.

There was no urgency between us, and I enjoy slow-burn build-ups because they always result in highly erotic sessions that play on the anticipation and the unknown directions that play can unfold. My game plan was to allow Alina to direct the action in a direction she was most comfortable pursuing.

"Mm, I love kissing," Cooed Alina when we broke for a drink break. "Almost as much as drinking."

"Haha, a woman after my heart," I joked as I drained my glass.

"Refill?"

"Of course," I replied as Alina eagerly filled our glasses.

The awful shots of Fireball and now the wine had begun affecting my mental acuity, and I decided to slow down the consumption of alcohol.

We continued kissing. The sun was setting to the west, and time seemed meaningless. Slowly but surely, our hands began to explore. Alina's hands began on my chest before descending to my abdomen and then to my crotch as our lips danced the waltz.

One hand was wrapped around Alina's shoulder while my other was directed to her chest. As suspected, Alina had big tits that were sensitive to touch. The more I fondled them, the more squirming occurred.

Slowly, we worked each other into a lather. Alina's panties flooding, and my cock raging against my jeans. Rather than advance the situation, I waited patiently for Alina to make the next move.

That next move was not short in coming. Alina expertly undid my belt, unbuckled my jeans and slipped a hand inside. She rubbed my bulge with increasing vigour as my pee hole expelled copious amounts of pre-come.

"Can I suck on it?" Alina asked repeatedly between kisses.

"Please!"

Alina knelt between my legs. She removed my boots and slid my jeans from my legs before relieving me of my boxer shorts.

"Nice cock!" She said before taking my raging pole deep inside her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned as her oral skills scrambled my brain and senses.

Alina knew her business. She sucked my cock with a mixture of hands, mouth and tongue. Alina focussed on my balls and taint as well.

"You're heading in the right direction," I encouraged, hinting that I wanted to be rimmed.

Alina was savvy enough to take the hint.

"Shit!" I jolted as her tongue rasped hard across my brown eye.

I had to keep my hand away from my cock because a couple stroked would have made me explode prematurely. And that was something I did not want to do because I enjoy long sessions. It was time for me to undress Alina and explore her body and assets. I implored Alina to pause her oral focus on me and allow me to return the favour.

Alina rolled back on her haunches and helped me to remove her white t-shirt to reveal a heavily tattooed torso. Big tits were confirmed, but the nipples were both pierced as the black lacey bra was removed. I drooled with anticipation at what was down below, expecting a heavily pierced clit and labia covered in much graffiti.

"Wow, what a fucking body!" I sighed.

"You like my titties?" Alina asked rhetorically, cupping both breasts together and jiggling them together.

"They are fantastic," I said, cupping them after Alina offered her fleshy globes to me.

Alina's tattoed skin had an unusual feel. It was dry and scaley but strangely alluring. It was skin that I had no previous experience with, and running my hands over her flesh was erotic to the Nth degree. Her skin graffiti had no thoughtful design, just a random collection of individually interesting patterns.

Standing up, Alina unclipped her jeans, dropped them to the ground and jiggled her booty before sliding her black panties down her fleshy legs. Naked, Alina was less stocky and more brick-like, straight up and down, and had very few feminine curves. Big tits and juicy arse cheeks were the only curves Alina possessed. However, there was a severe sensuousness about her body that turned me on no end.

I whistled my appreciation to Alina's delight. Following Alina's example, I removed my jumper and t-shirt so that we were both naked. I ordered Alina to lie down on the couch. She spread her legs and begged me to lick her to death.

Not wanting to be asked twice, I dived into her heavily pierced and tattooed pussy. Laying on the couch, she pulled her legs apart, and there were five rings; one through the hood of the clit and two on either lip, a small tuft of hair above the clit followed by a tattoo of some fiery inferno that extended to her belly button. Alina was dripping from hours of sexual anticipation.

After opening her pussy to my admiring gaze, Alina begged for my tongue. I started south and worked north, curling my tongue across the soft flesh and drinking her down.

"Mm, that's nice," She repeated as I extracted as much juice as possible from her steaming fun box.

"Oh fuck!" Alina exclaimed when I circled her ringed clit, which seemed to grow as I lavished increasing attention on it.

To work her up further, I insert fingers. Despite the flowing juice, Alina was tight down there, perfect for my cock to enjoy later. I frigged her cunt slowly at first and continually licked them when I withdrew.

Alina's body reacted positively, and she began to writhe and jerk as the pressure built. My face was dripping in fanny batter as my tongue and fingers worked their magic.

"That's it, baby," She cooed, "Feels so good."

The juice pooled on the couch underneath Alina as she squirmed and squealed, rapidly approaching Mount Pleasure. Judging the moment to perfection, I inserted a finger up her anus and that kicked off Alina's first orgasm of the evening. It entered without much resistance because of so much funky grease down there.

"Shit!" She screamed enough for the neighbours to hear, and she snapped her legs shut on my head, like a Venus flytrap, almost suffocating me, "Don't stop!"

I pounded her clit as hard as possible while Alina shook violently as she peaked her climax. I saw Alina pulling on her nipple rings, distending them to an extraordinary degree.

A minute or two later, Alina's orgasm subsided just before I passed out from oxygen deprivation, and her legs slowly parted.

"Whoa, that was wild," I said, sucking in much-needed breath.

"You're telling me," Alina agreed, "That was stronger than I expected."

"Looked good from what little I could see," I chuckled.

Alina sat up, pulled me close and kissed me before cleaning up my face with the enthusiasm of an over-excited puppy. When our tongues danced, I could taste the juice in her mouth. She was a real firecracker.

"Be back soon," Alina said, "Don't go anywhere."

She stood up and walked towards her bedroom. Returning with a vibrator and a tub of personal lubricant. The smile on her face said it all. We were in for a lot of dirty fun.

"What are those for?"

"For me," Alina replied with a chuckle, "You look like an adventurous guy, down for some filthy action."

"I am," I confirmed, "What's on your mind."

"Firstly, I want you to fist my pussy," Alina said, returning to the couch next to me, "If you do it right, I'll squirt a lot."

"I'm up for that challenge," I said, stroking my cock, "I love squirt."

"Thought you would," Alina said, fiddling with the tube of lubricant, "Then I'll lavish you with attention."

"And the vibrator?"

"To warm me up for anal."

"Fantastic!"

"Yeah, anal makes me squirt too."

"So, we're in for a wet evening," I said, "When dry conditions were forecast."

"It rains constantly in this house," Alina chuckled, "Give me your hand."

Alina scooped out a generous amount with the tub open and coated it on my outstretched appendage. She grabbed a second dollop, laid down and applied it to her swollen pussy.

"I could barely work two fingers inside you before," I said, "How is my hand getting inside."

"You'll find a way," She replied, motioning for me to begin, "You've done this before, right?"

"Yes," I reassured her.

"Good," Alina said, gently rubbing her clit, "Fist my cunt!"

Two fingers entered easily. After a time, Alina requested a third which I worked inside her, helped enormously by the copious amount of Vaseline applied to my hand and Alina's pussy. After a while, I felt the hole relax and expand enough for a fourth digit to be worked in.

Alina was on the receiving end of a four-finger reaming. She was off with the fairies, moaning and spasming rhythmically, eyes crunched shut with her spare hand massaging her oversized and heavily inked books.

"How does it feel?" I asked, gently moving my fingers back and forth.

"It's so fucking tight down there!" Alina hissed, "But I feel amazing."

The trick to successful fisting is having the recipient wet and relaxed enough to take the width of the knuckle ridge with the thumb tucked under the other fingers. It took an age, but Alina finally accepted my thumb. Now, I waited for her pussy to accept that intrusion before pressing the knuckle ridge against the opening.

Alina was enjoying mini orgasms regularly while I opened her up, applying a little more pressure with each passing minute.

"Oh, yeah," Alina encouraged, "Fist me."

About thirty minutes after starting, Alina suddenly grabbed my wrist and forced the knuckles into her cunt.

"Fuck!" She yelled.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Sure am," She breathed, "Feels amazing."

With her hand locked on my wrist, she dictated the action for several minutes before releasing me.

"Oh, that's it," She moaned continually, "Right there!"

The inside of Alina's pussy was fleshy, moist, greasy, and intensely hot. My cock twitched in anticipation at the prospect of an eruption of squirt or piss. I was determined to drink Alina's fluid, whatever it was.

As my fist pumped Alina's fuzz box, I noticed a look of concentration on her face. She would open her eyes and stare at the ceiling unfocussed for a second before closing them again. Each time Alina took in a sharp intake of breath, she groaned and then went silent until the next mini orgasm broke. Alina was building to something big!

Twice, Alina grabbed the tub of lube and applied generous servings to my fist when it was partially withdrawn. I kept the motion to a pace that pleased Alina, but I slightly repositioned myself to place my free hand on her lower abdomen for what was about to happen.

It seemed to take forever. After checking my phone, I reckon I had fisted Alina for over 30 minutes. This second orgasm took a while to build, and then it hit with the force of a category-five cyclone.

I knew Alina was close because she suddenly gripped my wrist again and began pumping her hole with great intensity while smashing her clit. Her breathing shallowed, eyes opened, staring blankly into space, and she started panting. Suddenly, Alina threw her head back, released my wrist and pulled her legs back high over her body.

"Shit!" Alina yelled, "I'm fucking coming!"

At that moment, I gently depressed her stomach, adding pressure to her bladder. Immediately, Alina erupted. An enormous arc of translucent fluid shot out of her cunt, and rose high into the air before crash-landing across Alina's painted tits and face.

The force of the explosion surprised us both. I dropped my head, opened my mouth, and pressed a little harder on Alina's abdomen, rewarded with a hot deposit of woman fluid. It tasted hot and salty. I struggled to swallow all before pulling away and receiving a facial.

As this was occurring, Alina was thrashing and screaming as she rocked her hips to the violence of the orgasm. Multiple squirts came in quick succession, drenching Alina's fleshy body.

"Keep fisting me!" Alina implored, desperately trying to drag out the pleasure for as long as possible.

Inevitably, the spurts decreased in pressure, which allowed me to take several mouthfuls without choking. Inevitably, the spurts subsided in pressure, which allowed me to take several mouthfuls without choking. I gargled the last one for pornographic theatre, to which Alina, coming out of a pleasure coma, smiled appreciatively.

"How do I taste?"

"Amazing!"

"Come and kiss me."

I leaned over and started kissing and sucking the slime that covered her patterned and fleshy body, moving up towards her face. By the time I reached her lips, my mouth had slurped a considerable amount of squirt.

Alina knew my intention immediately and welcomed my advance. Seconds later, we were snowballing her discharge.

"Mm, yummy," Alina cooed when we finally swallowed each other's half.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Hissed Alina as my cock head touched her brutalised pussy, "That's going to be out of action for a while."

"Sorry," I said, sliding off the couch and sitting in a pool of Alina's release.

Alina sat up and wiped her face, seemingly in a daze. She offered to grab a towel from the bathroom so that we could clean up.

Dazman
Dazman
353 Followers
12