Back in the West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
349 Followers

"Aren't we going to get wet later?" I joked.

"Hopefully," Alina replied, "Need to rest first."

After wiping the couch and the floor, Alina wiped my hand and gingerly dabbed her throbbing pussy.

"A good fisting always leaves me sore," She said, "Totally worth it."

"Does every guy you meet fist you?"

"Nah," Scoffed Alina as she tossed the towel aside, "Most guys are scared to do it."

"How come?"

"Worried about hurting me," She said, "And most have, trying to rush in."

"Did you not have that concern with me?"

"There was something about you; your confidence told me you know what you're doing."

"Thanks for the compliment," I said, "It was a lot of fun."

Alina noticed I had become flaccid but promised to resume the action after a short drink break and a chill-out. I did not mind one bit as I was enjoying myself and had the patience to act at Alina's pace. My balls were groaning through.

For about an hour, we chatted, joked and drank. It was apparent that we enjoyed each other's company, had mad sexual chemistry when discussing memorable historical encounters and were both under no illusion that time together was a one-off. As a result, we were free to engage and indulge in any hardcore and filthy act we could dream up.

After finishing the bottle of wine, Alina leaned into me and began kissing me and fondling my cock, quickly reviving my waning cock. For the next hour or so, Alina's oral skills brought me to the absolute height of ecstasy while lying on her squirt-stained couch. She alternated between deep-throating me, coughing up copious amounts of saliva, bathing my tightened ball sack and rimmed me hard.

"I need to come," I begged when my limit was reached.

"Then do so," Alina smiled, disengaging her mouth and leaving a long rope of spit between her lower lip and my cock head, "In my mouth, of course."

Alina placed her mouth back on my cock and jerked me quickly, and emptied my balls right down the back of her throat. I thrashed violently as my cock exploded in Alina's mouth; she chuckled at the effect she had on me.

"Fuck me," I sighed after coming down from orgasmic high, "That was incredible!"

Alina released my dying cock. She sat up and opened her mouth to show my load. For several moments, she played with my sperm, letting it drip onto her massive tits and generally acting like a slut before necking my eruption.

"All gone," She crowed as Alina opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, "I always swallow."

"You're going to put me in the hospital with a heart attack," I laughed as I wiped my brow, sitting up.

"Well, I don't want that," Alina grinned, "I haven't finished with you."

"What's next then?"

"You're going to get me ready for an anal fuck," Alina replied, reaching for the vibrator and the tub of Vaseline.

Alina smeared the grease across the plastic length before wiping her fingers. She handed the toy to me with a smile and told me that it was to be used later.

"Oh, what do you want me to do?"

In reply, Alina climbed onto the couch on her knees, placed her head against the sofa backrest, placed both hands against her fleshy arse cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Holy fuck!" I sighed in amazement, "Lock at that."

"Do you like it?"

"It's stunning."

What Alina showed me was not her pucker per se but a seven-pointed star tattooed over it. Just above it was a downward pointing arrow with the text, "Insert Here".

"Did that hurt?" I asked incredulously.

"Like a fucking bitch!"

"You have bigger cajones than me!" I laughed, playfully slapping her cheeks.

While Alina looked like a walking talking wall of graffiti, her tattoos could not be seen unless she was naked. Nothing was shown to the public. While her design choices lacked a coherent overall design logic and were not to my taste, the arsehole ink was particularly impressive.

"Can I sink my tongue in there?" I asked rhetorically.

"I'll be disappointed if you don't."

For the longest time, until my jaw started to ache, I lovingly rimmed Alina's sensitive backdoor, much to her pleasure and delight.

"Fuck, I love anal sex!"

"Yeah, me too," I confirmed.

"Good, because it's time to open me up for that beautiful cock."

I grabbed the oiled toy, placed the tip at the entrance of Alina's dirty hole and pressed. She was so relaxed from the rimming that her O-ring greedily accepted the intrusion. I gingerly fed her the length of the vibrator until the whole thing was embedded.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Heavenly," Alina replied, shaking her bouncy cheeks, "Turn it in and slowly fuck me with it."

I did as requested, and the quivering action combined with the in-and-out motion sent Alina into paroxysms of bliss.             

"Just like that," Alina groaned, "Right there!"

I noticed that Alina was gently circling her clit, which caused her to shake. Tendrils of pussy slime dribbled down the inside of her thighs as her batter pussy continued leaking.

"You really like this," I said, feeling my cock regaining its wood.

"Anal is the best," Alina gushed, "How are you doing, you hard?"

"Yeah, I am, actually."

"Good, because I want you inside my arse," Alina said before scotting off the couch, "Leave the toy inside me."

Alina pushed me down on the couch and swallowed my cock and balls. There was a lot more urgency to her action this time, and she only spent a few minutes on oral before she withdrew the vibrator, turned around and unceremoniously buried my pecker deep inside her greasy bungs, reverse cowboy.

We both moaned in unison about the fantastic anal entry felt. For the next ten minutes, Alina was a woman possessed, and she rode me hard. After climbing off me, there were several minutes of doggy anal, then missionary and finally cowgirl.

Alina grunted and swore her way through several anal orgasms, quickly and hard. She told me repeatedly how much she loved anal sex but wanted me to come again.

The cowgirl position was the best. As she rode me, she slapped her big tits in my face; the gold rings rattling against my teeth and tongue.

"You ready for more wetness?" She asked, parting hard.

"Give it to me."

As she bounced on my cock, I felt a sudden warmth around my crotch as Alina unleashed several tame discharges of squirt. These climaxes were her strongest yet from a vocal perspective. Each time she erupted, Alina's arsehole clenched my cock, and I knew I had little time left.

I grabbed her cheeks and forced my cock deeper into her relaxed rosette, making a pleasing slapping sound. By now, Alina was pissing on me with reckless abandon until there was no juice left.

"Oh, shit!" I hissed through gritted teeth, "I'm going to come."

"In my mouth!"

Alina climbed off and dropped to her knees, mouth open and tongue extended. I jerked my cock and moaned loudly before spraying a largely translucent load across her face and onto her waiting tongue.

My orgasm was intense, and when Alina took my dying cock down her throat, I thought I was going to collapse, so weak were my knees.

"Fuck!" I repeated over again, "That was amazing. You have an amazing arse."

"Thank you," Alina smiled while capturing the rogue sprays scattered randomly across her pretty face.

We hugged and kissed but admitted our tiredness. The bed was calling, and I was determined to spend the night with Alina. However, we needed to clean up before slipping beneath the sheets.

"Would you like to wet on me," Alina asked provocatively when we entered the bathroom.

"Thought you'd never ask," I grinned as she dropped to her knees in the shower cubicle and presented her breasts to me, pushed together.

"What an amazing target," I said as I aimed my flaccid cock, threw my head back and waited for my bladder to do its thing.

Suddenly, a lightly yellow-tinted stream flowed from my pisshole and drained across Alina's inked breasts.

"Oh, it's so warm," She giggled as she pressed the flesh, "Wow, you've been saving that up."

"Didn't realise I needed to go."

Alina seemed very happy with her unofficial shower. I decided to test the waters further by edging the stream closer to her face. She did not flinch.

"How about tasting some of my piss?"

By way of a response, Alina lowered her body and opened her mouth, allowing me to raise the stream to fill her maw. As soon as I filled her mouth, she closed her lips and let the fluid drain over her face and body with relish. I repeated this act several times. It was only when my stream slackened that she performed some reverse porn theatre for me by gargling my urine and swallowing. I let rip the last few drops before leaning down for a piss kiss.

"Tasty", We agreed before I stepped into the shower for a proper cleansing.

I was exhausted. Alina stumbled into the bedroom in a daze. We fell asleep with me spooning her generously proportioned body, my hands gripping her tits tightly. There was no further action during the night. In the morning, Alina told me her pussy and arse stung from the previous night's escapades, but her mouth was raring to go. I only lasted a few minutes before spuffing dust down Alina's eager throat.

After she dressed for work, I bought her breakfast and a coffee to go. We kissed goodbye on the corner of Hay and Hill Streets before departing. Numbers were exchanged, and I have been chatting with her constantly since I left Perth, but I am unsure if I will ever make it back there. During a dark time, Alina was a shining light for which I have much to be thankful.

Dazman
Dazman
349 Followers
12