Back in Time Through a Bottle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The daughter telling him he was a stand in and not her father. His heart ached to be loved but again it was never returned.

She paused. What she was discovering was what he should have wished for, to have been loved by someone. Anyone.

Moving forward again, his company cut his position and offered him a very junior one. He was now over forty, and could find nothing else, so accepted the change.

Him and the wife, with the daughter, now with her own kids and an unemployed boyfriend living at home. Them not doing anything. Stacy finally getting them jobs where he worked. Them being younger they got better paying jobs. Again no respect or gratitude from anyone for what he had done.

Finally, he had had enough and left on his own with nothing. That was how he ended up in his current disastrous situation. A hurting body, hands damaged from the cold in the Army. Barely making enough money to eat once a day and that usually a sandwich. Living in the shit hole he did. She'd seen in one vision, him brushing his teeth and spitting out pieces of them. Smiling in the mirror, most of them broken, having no insurance, nothing he could do.

Despite all this, he freed her from the lamp, she could have fixed it all. He gave the last five dollars he had to a homeless family on the street on the way from work...

Bellinia withdrew from his mind, forming back into herself, and cried. She felt all his pain, physical and emotional, all at once, and it overwhelmed her. Vomit flew from her mouth as the emotion racked her. Finished, she waved her hand and the room was clean. She knelt and kissed the cocoon gently and felt him stir a bit... "Sleep now Prince, sleep for now," she said...

Summoning magic she had never before summoned, she vanished, causing the entire building she was leaving to shake. Hurtling through time and space, in the blink of an eye she was back to her world. It was just as she remembered it. To the palace she ran. She was instantly recognized. "Bellinia is here," one of the Royal Guards shouted.

Sion, her father, heard. His heart leapt as he bounded through the palace to find his daughter. She ran to his arms in tears. She had been away for nearly two hundred of her world's years. "Prepare the feasts," Sion shouted, "notify the kingdom, the Princess is back."

"Father please," Bellinia pleaded.

"Bring her garments and jewels, bring the finest wine," he shouted. Servants ran through all corners of the palace obeying his orders.

"Father!!" Bellinia shouted.

"Yes, my child, what is it?"

"I need to talk to you and mother."

Sion closed his eyes and summoned Juninia her mother, who was off-world on a pleasure trip. "I'm sorry, I'm so overjoyed I got lost in your return."

"Bellinia!!" Juninia shouted as she appeared. "Prepare all the feasts" she shouted.

"I've already done all of that," Sion said.

They bombarded her with questions, hugs, shouted orders to servants.

"Stooooppp!!" Bellinia shouted. Both parents jumped in surprise. "I need to speak with you," she said, "privately and now."

Up in the private chambers, Bellinia laid it all out, her life all this time. Her father angry at those who forced her to do their bidding, her mother in tears at what Bellinia finally asked.

"Can it be done," she asked again.

"You have no idea what you are asking, you are but a child," her father said.

"Can it be done mother?"

Through tears she nodded, "it can."

"Jun!!" her father snapped at her mother.

"If you remember Si, you'd have moved worlds for me, in fact you did, two and a moon when we were young and in love."

"But." Sion said.

"But nothing," Juninia said. "Our daughter asked," Juninia reminded him.

He sighed deeply; "It can only be done if you are banished."

"How much power will I lose?" she asked.

He summoned the court shaman, who replied: "You would lose a good faction of power, but not all."

"Will I still be able to go back in time on that world," she asked.

Snapping her fingers, the shaman summoned a large book. "Not that one." Snap - another book. "Ahh yes... It would appear you can. But you can never return here, and you will not live nearly as long there."

"I understand," Bellinia said.

"This is preposterous!" her father yelled.

Juninia patted his arm. "You vowed that if she ever returned, you'd do anything for her," she said.

The king sat down heavily, slumping on the ornate couch. "I know dammit!"

"Father, I've never known the love I felt briefly in that world when he loved those women in the beginning. If could help the one man who helped me... it will be worth it. I could well have never been freed." Bellinia said, trying to comfort her father.

"We could visit," Juninia said.

"I know, but..." Sion stammered.

"We are done now," her mother said to the shaman, who departed. "Her magic will still be almost god level on that planet and ours will be the same as before," Juninia said. "We could always start another world and bring her to it. That would lift the banishment.

"No mother, I want this to be all me," Bellinia said. "I would that you would visit though."

"Sion you must let her do this," her mother said, handing her a jade amulet. "You can contact me through this but cannot under your own power return when this is all over."

"I understand," she said.

"Have you a plan?" Juninia asked her daughter.

"I do," she smiled.

"Yes!"

"Very well. Scribes!!" he yelled so hard the palace shook. Men and women in white flowing robes, trimmed in purple and gold appeared with feather pens, parchments and ink.

"From this day forward Princess Bellinia is exiled from Carnafia never to return." Many scribes gasped. "Write it," he commanded, and they all followed his instructions, without understanding. "Post it, proclaim it and if she is ever to return, she will be imprisoned forever." Her father slumped to the couch.

She hugged him, "thank you father."

"Child you have removed my heart."

"and you have given me mine father," she said. "I shall send word to you when the time is right. Will you come?

"Yes daughter," Juninia stood.

"I will rend that world to ashes if you but ask," Sion said.

"Stop it father, just come and love me like you do now. Some of it is actually very beautiful."

"Oh," her mom said surprised.

"Yes, but you will find it quite primitive."

"Perhaps a new vacation spot?" Juninia mused.

"Mom!"

The shaman appeared. "It is time, you must go," she said.

Hugging her parents who were both in tears, she walked to the balcony with the shaman and spoke to her quietly. The shaman nodded and slipped a small book into her hand.

Again Bellinia summoned her magic and hurtled thru space and time stopping at when and where she'd left Stacy in the cocoon. She knelt and kissed the cocoon, summoning the spell slipped into her hand by the shaman.

The room stood empty. No trace that anyone had ever been there. No name on the lease books for the room. His job would never know he had worked there. It would be as if he never existed in this time, in this form...

Breeeet! Breeeet! Breeeet!

Moving his arm, he slapped the alarm clock going off on the nightstand. His mind seemed fuzzy like he'd slept for a really long time.

"You up?" a woman came into the room.

"Yes mom."

"Are you ok," she asked?

"I feel like I've been in a dream for a long time."

"Maybe you should stay home today then."

"No I can't miss practice." He stood looking at his arm - there was something strange, but he couldn't say what it was.

"What is it."

"My arm," Stacy said.

"What about it?"

"Look at it, does it look normal," he asked.

She looked closely at him, her eyes narrow. "Have you been drinking?" she sniffed.

"No mom gee-sh."

"Well your body looks fine," and it did to her, it looked normal. "Your whole body is fine. Get back in bed. Maybe you're getting the 'flu."

"Nah I'm fine, just groggy I guess."

He showered, washing his leg. It looked like his arm, like the first time he'd seen it. Something, in his mind nagged, but he could not bring it forward. Shaking the strange appendage, he dried and got dressed. The Olivia Newton-John calendar on his wall showed it was September 7th. His mind told him something should be happening today, but what, he did not know. He was eighteen and a Senior in high school, but for some reason even that seemed odd.

He grabbed his keys and headed out and off to school. His car, a cheap piece his dad helped him to get, was the only thing that seemed right today. He managed to get ahead of the bus and would be at school in a few minutes.

Adjusting the radio, he looked up to see a girl walking down the road a quarter mile from the school. 'Should I turn around he wondered? No she will just think I'm weird,' so he pulled into his spot and sat listening to KISS Heaven's on Fire. Stepping out he noticed the girl was just a few feet away. Had he sat there that long?

He could not help noticing her long black hair and almond skin. She seemed so exotic. She was beautiful, but seemed, somehow, familiar like he should know her.

"Hey," she said walking up to him. She waved her hand in front of his face. "Hey!"

"Huh, oh sorry," he stuttered.

"Where were you?" she smiled a beautiful smile.

"Umm."

Her dark blue eyes almost seemed hypnotic. "Hello," she giggled.

"Uh hi, sorry," he blushed. "I'm Stacy." He offered his hand.

"I'm Bell," she said extending hers.

"Bell? For real?"

She smiled, "yes like ringing a bell. I'm new, just moved into the area."

"Oh, well welcome to Rose High," he said shaking her soft warm hand.

"I'm sorry I passed you. I figured you'd just think I was some weirdo if I stopped."

She laughed, her laugh almost a melody, and his heart fluttered. "Yeah no worries," she said. "It's not a long walk; the bus won't pick me up since I live so close."

"Um, well I come by every day I mean. Well. Umm..."

She smiled, "You mean you'd pick me up?" Bell asked.

He blushed and nodded.

"Awesome! I'd love that."

"You would?"

"I would."

"So can you show me to the office?" Bell asked.

"Oh yeah sure, Miss Pam will take care of you," Stacy assured her.

Walking, he tucked his hand in his pocket, making a loop of his arm. Bell reached and ran her free arm through it. He blushed feeling her touch.

As they approached the sidewalk: "Whooo Hooo Stace got a new girlfriend."

"Shut up," he said, laughing. Inside they made their way to the office still arm in arm.

The Principal Mr. Daniel met them, Stacy you know there is no PDA at school.

"I... Mr. D..."

"I'm sorry," Bell said, "he was being gentlemanly in helping me, and I took the liberty of wrapping my arm in his."

"I see, well Stacy is one of the few gentleman here, so you are in good, uh hands, so to speak. Carry on then."

"Ms. Pam, this is Bell, she's new here," Stacy informed the beautiful brunette in the office.

"Welcome," she said.

"Well, um I guess I will see you around," he stammered.

"Of course you will," Bell said.

He heard Bell say, "I'm eighteen, a Senior," as he left the office.

He'd been in class a few minutes, when the intercom came on, paging him to the office. "Woooooo," the class said as he left.

In the office, he found Ms. Pam smiling, with Mr. Daniel behind her, "Stacy, Bell is in all your classes except athletics last period. Why don't you show her around the campus for a while then head to next class when it starts?"

Mr. Daniel nodded, "sounds like a good idea. Show her everything."

"Oh Bell, I will call Ms. Judy, to check it's not too late - if you really want to be a cheerleader.

"Thank you, Ms. Pam, I'd like that." She wrapped her arm around Stacy's again, "show me the world," she giggled. He expected Mr. Daniel to say something but he just opened the door for them.

"You OK," she asked, "you seem far away", as they walked.

"Yeah, sorry, I feel like I'm either in a dream or have been in one for a long time. Something is off."

Bell of course knew this would happen it was in the book the Shaman gave her, but it would pass. She would erase all the bad he'd known and fill his life with happiness. She'd already made the driver of the truck that hit him a few years ago, sick with food poisoning, so Stacy's body was whole, Phase I. He would have residual "almost" memories for a time. But they would fade.

She smiled and pinched his arm.

"Ouwww! I'm real."

She giggled. "You definitely are," making him laugh. He looked at his watch. "What's up?" Bell asked.

"I dunno, I just feel like today something is supposed to happen."

"Oh," she knew of course, the little blonde girl was going to ask him out... "Well it did, silly. You met me," she hugged against him. He laughed nervously.

"Have a girlfriend?" she asked as they headed down the hall.

"Um no, never," he admitted. "I mean no."

She stopped walking forcing him to do the same. "I would like to be your girlfriend," she said.

He blushed, "really? Why?"

"Something tells me you have a good heart," Bell said.

"I... Uh..."

She smiled melting his heart.

"Yes - I'd like that," he said.

"Good, but I have to warn you, I can get jealous of other girls very quickly," she smiled.

"How... you're the most beautiful... I mean..."

She smiled. "Thank you," Bell said, tiptoeing to kiss him gently as the bell rang. They were passing the Science lab just as the blonde came out. She saw Bell and shot daggers at her from her eyes. Stacy didn't notice, but Bell just smiled sweetly at her and leaned against him. Phase II complete.

Bell looked up at him, his cinnamon brown eyes bright. "No worries about other girls," he said, "nothing could take me away from you. I know it sounds weird or like I'm making this up, but I feel like I've known you for a while and honestly you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." She leaned against his chest hearing his heartbeat; her mind probed his, feeling the pain fading more completely every minute from his life.

She looked up, "it's not weird, it's sweet," she said. "How many babies do we want?" she giggled. He laughed, unsure if she was kidding. "I mean after college of course," she said.

He frowned. "Why the frown," Bell asked.

"My grades aren't the best, and it's not like my parents would pay for college. Well for me anyways."

"Well tell you, what let's work on those grades together shall we. Mine are really good and as you are my boyfriend, I can teach you a lot."

She was exceptionally smart, having had plenty of time to read and assimilate almost everything on this planet. She'd also been the best pupil on her own world, Carnafia. She'd decided to try to teach him without magic first.

Stacy hugged her. "You are the first person to ever offer to help me with anything," he said.

"That's what partners do," she pressed into him a bit. He felt so good to her, his body and heart strong even with the pain he'd already suffered. He would flip when he found out their birthday was the same too. That would come. For now she simply felt the love radiating from him.

With the help of a little simple thought manipulation each teacher assigned Bell to sit next to Stacy in each class. A few classes also had the blonde she now knew was Nicole. She'd stare at the new girl the whole time, but nothing stopped Bell from walking him to the doors to head up to the athletic building, from watching him walk away. Her heart loved him already, she really loved him. This was new to her; she'd never actually been in love.

"Excuse me!" Bell turned, finding herself facing Nicole with her friend Judith.

Giving a smile, Bell waved her hand as if she were dismissing a servant. "You may be excused," she said with a slight smile. The words and actions were not lost on the two girls.

"He, is mine!" Nicole stated loudly.

"Oh, is he? He told me just this morning he had no girlfriend. I think you may be mistaken," Bell said. "Now I must get to Spanish class. You know what 'class' is? I mean you clearly lack it, but that's for another time," Bell said.

Nicole started to swing at the new girl, just as Mr. Daniel came around the corner. If she only knew, Bell could reduce her to dust or maybe more amusing, a lizard. Bell simply stepped to the side.

"Miss Cadey!" Mr. Daniel said seeing the swing, "To my office. You too! Ms. Bronkly," he ordered. "Are you OK Miss Reeves?"

"Oh I'm quite all right sir. I guess that's how some people welcome new girls!" Bell gave an infectious little smile.

That made him smile too. "I assure you that sort of behavior is not tolerated here."

"I'm sure. Apparently, she thinks my boyfriend is hers."

"Ah, so you and Stacy?" Bell nodded. "Excellent, he really is a nice young man, really quiet though, never a moment's trouble."

"I will make sure he keeps out of trouble," Bell said.

He laughed, "I'm sure you will. If you need anything, my door says 'Principal' on it.

She nodded, as he turned and headed back down the hall. Ok so she had used a little magic to make him walk in their direction to catch the incident.

In Spanish class, another student brought her a note. It was from Ms. Pam; she was to meet Ms. Judy at the football field after class to try out for cheerleader. Next Friday, the final tryouts and the student selection. Also that Friday night would be the first football game of the season.

Without magic Ms. Judy loved her, as did the other girls. Bellinia had been a gymnast on Carnafia when she attended school, so cheer-leading just seemed to be natural for her. There was even a spontaneous and successful movement amongst the girls which saw her voted head cheerleader.

During a break from both girls and guys practicing, she found Stacy and held his hand, talking to him while both rested. "Oh, so head cheerleader," he laughed.

"Yes," she smiled, "what's so funny."

"Well I heard you had a run in with Nicole."

She smiled a little, "she thought you were hers."

He laughed, "there's only room for one girl in here," he said touching his chest.

"Oh? Who might that be?" she flirted.

He smiled, "only you."

Despite her confidence, she blushed, so flattered that even without magic he was falling for her too.

"The funny part is," he chuckled, "Nicole has been head cheerleader Freshman, Sophomore and Junior years."

"Well I guess I saved you, and the squad gets an upgrade," she teased.

He laughed so warmly she could almost feel it in her.

Whistles blew. "Well time to go back to work," he said, catching her by surprise and kissing her cheek quickly. She felt another blush, something she'd hardly known in centuries.

"Brands! Get your sad ass over here; my defense won't run itself," a coach yelled. Bell soon learned that Phill, the head coach, was Ms. Judy's husband. He also really liked Stacy and thought he was probably the best player on the team.

Bell felt her heart swell, as she said "my guy" rather loudly to herself.

Ms. Judy overheard: "really? Oh that is wonderful, "he is such a sweet young man."

All the girls giggled with her. "Uh-oh," said Tamara nudging Bell.

"What?"

"Here comes trouble," Tamara said. "She won't be happy we chose you for head cheerleader either."

Bell smiled; she could see the embers burning in Nicole's eyes as she came toward them. "Sorry I'm late Ms. Judy," she said.

"We'll talk about that later. Girls I want to make this clear now right now. We are a team; I expect each of you to get along and work together. I will not tolerate any discord. Do we understand each other ladies?"

There was a chorus of "yes ma'am" from Bell and the girls.

"Nicole" Ms. Judy asked?

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now let's get down to the girls' locker room and you can all try on your skirts and tops.