Back in Time Through a Bottle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking quickly at the stack of uniforms, Bell made a small, unnoticed wave of her hand and while her own sizes were there for her, all those Nicole tried on were too small.

"I'm sorry Nicole," Ms. Judy apologized, "it seems we'll need to order more in your size. I'm not sure what happened. A few of the girls chuckled. "Wow Bell, you really look the part in that uniform," Ms. Judy said as spun around. "Girls, you made a good choice it Seems".

"Choice for what?" Nicole asked.

"Um - well while you were in detention, the girls decided to ask the student body to appoint Bell as head cheerleader."

Grabbing her skirt, Bell made a curtsy to the girls. If looks could kill, Bell would have been struck dead, but she just smiled that warm smile. A smile that boiled Nicole's blood. "That was her spot," she thought.

To be continued, if there is enough interest.