Back in Uniform Pt. 03

Story Info
As Libby prepares her new role, her feelings for Rob grow.
4.1k words
4.68
6.7k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby placed the plates of pasta on the dining table, and rolled her sleeves down, and refastened her collar and straightened her tie.

Hazel poured them both a glass of wine. As they ate, they chatted as if nothing was unusual about them both dressed as prim and proper schoolgirls, where Libby had just tongue fucked Hazel to orgasm.

With their food finished, Hazel cleared the table, as Libby put her blazer back on, and set up the shot glasses.

She selected some smooth slow music on the MP3 player, and awaited Hazel's return.

Hazel brought a bottle of Jack Daniels in from the kitchen, and gave the bottle to Libby, who poured a measure of bourbon into each glass.

Hazel raised a toast, "To Kevin, a great guy I would have loved to have fucked."

They downed their drinks; Hazel refilled the glasses.

Her second toast was to Libby, "Libby, a great girl I have enjoyed fucking, and will do again."

The second shot of whiskey, mixed with the other drinks had them both feeling worst for wear. Hazel took her mobile, and switched it off, and also put the house phone on do not disturb.

Libby led her to the centre of the living room, and they started to slowly dance. They looked into each other's eyes, and knew they were more than friends, and though they would never be a couple, they loved each other dearly, regardless if they slept together after this night, they would always be friends.

Hazel leaned in and kissed Libby on the lips, they made out as they danced. Their hands slowly caressing each other's bodies.

Libby took Hazel's hand and led her to the sofa. Libby laid down, and pulled Hazel on top of her.

She whispered to Hazel, "We still have hours before my parents are due home."

Hazel smiled, "Let's not waste time then."

Hazel unbuttoned Libby's blazer, and caressed Libby's breasts through her shirt. Libby's hands held Hazel's head to her lips. Hazel unbuttoned Libby's shirt, and she took Libby's nipple into her mouth.

Her other hand went up Libby's skirt, and started to rub her privates. Hazel pulled Libby's panties to the side and inserted a couple of fingers in to her arse.

Libby moaned as she was finger fucked, and Hazel increased her pace bringing Libby to climax.

They cuddled for a moment to catch their breath; Hazel suggested taking the fun upstairs.

In Hazel's bedroom they helped strip off each other's skirts and blazers. Libby also opened Hazel's shirt allowing access to her breasts.

They both still had their collars fastened, and their ties tight around their necks.

Libby slipped on strapped on dildo, that was backed with a faux fur lining, and it tingled against the remains of her cock as it moved in front of her.

Hazel knelt down, and worshiped the plastic cock with her mouth.

Libby held Hazel's pigtails as she face fucked her friend. Libby pulled out of her mouth, and bent Hazel over the bed. She fed her faux cock into her friend's hot pussy.

Libby fucked Hazel hard for several minutes, before having a devilish idea.

She pulled the cock out of her pussy, and pushed against her arsehole.

Hazel began to protest, "Libby NO!"

"You've fucked me in the arse, I think it is only fair I returned the favour," Libby said pushing past her sphincter.

Libby soon had the plastic invader balls deep in her, and started to pump her arse.

Hazel reached below herself, and started to finger her own clit, as Libby pounded her arse without mercy.

Hazel came with a long scream, "FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Libby withdrew the dildo, and started to remove the straps.

Hazel had recovered, and was now strapping her own dildo on.

The girls got on to the bed, and Hazel rimmed Libby's hole, ready to be fucked. Hazel lined up her fake cock, and pushed it all the way to the base within Libby's back passage.

Libby purred with pleasure, "Oh, that feel so good."

Hazel fucked her with long slow strokes, before Hazel increased her tempo. Libby opened her own shirt, and played with her breasts, loving the sight of her tie sitting in the valley of her tits.

Hazel was now fucking Libby like a woman possessed.

Libby closed her eyes and rode the cock to climax, "FUCK YES!"

Hazel withdrew, and the girls cuddled on the bed, both drifting off to sleep.

Libby awoke with a sore head, and something probing her bottom. Hazel was still spooning her, and the plastic cock was rubbing against Libby's hole.

Libby pushed back, and her arse accepted the head of the dildo into her love tunnel. She pushed back until she felt Hazel's thighs pressing against her arse cheeks.

She carefully rolled Hazel onto her back, trying not to wake her. She gently turned herself round on the dildo, so she was looking down at Hazel.

She parted Hazel's shirt, and massaged her breasts as she started to ride the fake cock. Hazel's slumber turned to soft moans, as her body woke to the erotic stimulation.

Hazel opened her eyes to see her school uniformed friend, riding her cock and playing with her tits. Libby upped her pace now that Hazel was awake.

Hazel returned the favour by playing with Libby's nipples, and soon both were moaning with delight.

Hazel came first, "Yes,yes, shit yes,"

Followed shortly by Libby, "Fuck, I'm cumming."

She climbed off Hazel, and gave her a quick kiss.

Libby returned to her own room, and stripped off her clothes, and hit the shower. She dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, and headed downstairs.

She was surprised to see Hazel had put her school skirt back on, and had loosened her tie, and opened her collar.

Hazel said, "Tom is coming round tonight, I might keep this on for him."

Libby replied, "There are some spare shirts, if you want a clean one?"

"I might just do that," Hazel replied.

Libby turned her phone on, and saw she had a text from Rob. He was going to pick her up at 7pm for their date.

The girls did some housework, and Libby started to pack up her belongs, up ready for the move on Tuesday to Hendon.

Hazel took up the offer of the clean school shirt, and headed off for a shower. Libby picked out her outfit for her date, and by 6.30pm both girls were ready for their respective evening's activities.

Libby wore a black sleeveless dress, that fell just above her knee.

She accessorised with matching black strappy heels, and gold jewellery.

Hazel had gone for the naughty schoolgirl look, and left the top three buttons of her shirt open, and the tie hanging low, complete with pigtails and slutty make up.

At 7 sharp the doorbell rang, Libby grabbed her bag and phone and headed out.

Rob was dressed in a well-tailored charcoal suit, white shirt, with a blue tie.

He gave Libby a peck on the cheek, and led her to the waiting cab.

Their first stop was an expensive restaurant in Central London. They ate their meals, and chatted about passed work experiences, their personal lives, and what they hoped for in the future.

As they had their coffee, their eyes lingered on each other. Libby felt her pulse racing as she knew she was very attracted to this man.

Rob paid the bill, and they took a stroll along the embankment towards Westminster.

Libby took the bold step of putting her hand in his, and he accepted it as they walked.

They stopped at a bench overlooking the river and they sat down.

Rob fixed his gaze on Libby, and cleared his throat, "I have never been attracted to men or transvestites for that matter, and I consider myself straight."

Libby's heart pounded in her ears as he spoke.

"I never knew Kevin, but I would really like to know Libby," he continued, "To me you are a woman."

Libby felt herself well up as Rob leaned in, and kissed her softly on the lips. Libby melted into his embrace.

They made out for several minutes, before resuming their walk, hand in hand.

Libby stopped and faced Rob, "I could very easily go back to your flat, and spend the night with you, but I want to take things slowly."

Rob gave her a reassuring smile, and reassured her he was happy she said that.

They headed to a wine bar, just off parliament square and chatted some more whilst Rob held her hand in hers.

At 11pm Rob ordered a cab, and escorted her home. All the way to Hazel's, they made out in the back seat like teenagers, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

Libby felt a good-sized cock through Rob's trousers, and again she fought the urge to take him into her bed.

All to soon they were back at Hazel's, and Libby said goodnight to Rob, and headed in.

She heard screaming, and cursing from the living room.

She crept to the doorway, and saw Hazel bent over the dining table, her grey skirt flipped up, and a naked Tom fucking her from behind.

Hazel was berating him, "Is that all you've got, fuck me harder."

Tom gave her arse a hard slap, and Hazel yelped.

Libby slipped away to her room, and got ready for bed. As she laid there, her heart felt a warm glow following her date with Rob.

Libby awoke late on Sunday morning, and saw a text from Rob, "Thank you for last night, and I looked forward to next time x."

Libby text him back, "Yes, there will defiantly be a next time x."

When she got down stairs, Hazel was still asleep on the sofa.

Libby chucked at the sight of her friend, and snapped a couple of pictures on her phone. Hazel's shirt was undone and her breasts were on show, with her tie nestled between them.

Her legs were apart, and her skirt had ridden up exposing her pussy, with the remains of Tom's cum dribbling out of her.

Libby gave her a gentle nudge to wake her up. When Hazel had come too, she quickly covered herself up, before heading upstairs for a shower.

The girls were chilling out and chatted about their respective evenings, when Libby received a call from Karen. She was in tears on the phone, and was sat in a park, not knowing who else to call.

Libby and Hazel jumped into Libby's car and, drove over to the park.

They found Karen sat on a bench crying. She was wearing her police uniform shirt and trousers under a civilian coat.

The girls sat down either side of her, and comforted her.

She said, "I was working last night, and had to pop home to pick up her mobile."

"What happened next?" Hazel asked.

"When I got in, I found my boyfriend having sex with one of the neighbours," Karen told them, "I just screamed at them and left."

Hazel said, "You could crash at mine tonight."

Karen smiled at her, and they took her back to Hazel's house.

Once they were back at the house, Libby ran Karen a bath, whilst Hazel made her a stiff drink.

After the bath, she borrowed some of Hazel's clothes, and came downstairs.

Libby asked," Is there anything I can do?"

"Could go to my flat, and pack my clothes and belongings up?" Karen asked, "Also I will need my dress uniform for Hendon tomorrow."

Libby took her keys, and drove to Karen's flat and let herself in.

Her boyfriend Dave was there, "Where is Karen?"

Libby explained, "You do not need to know where she is, she does not want to talk to you."

She headed for the bedroom, with the bags she brought with her.

Dave stood in her way and demanded, "I want to speak to Karen."

Libby warned him, "I'm a police officer, and was more than capable of defending myself."

Dave lunged for her, trying to push her back, but her training kicked in, and she easily fought him to the ground, and pinning him there.

Libby advised him, "You had better be a good boy, or I will break your arm."

He grunted his compliance, so she got up, and went into the bedroom. She emptied all Karen's belongings into the bags, beaten and crestfallen, Dave did not stand in her way.

Back at Hazel's, Libby found the girls chatting in the dining room over a glass of wine. Hazel told Libby, that Karen would move in with her, and she would take Libby's room after she left on Tuesday.

Till then she could share Hazel's bed. Libby rolled her eyes, but Hazel kept a straight face.

Libby took Karen's things up to her room, before joining the others for a glass of wine.

As the evening wore on, they had downed 2 bottles of wine between them, and were all very tipsy.

Libby decided to call it a night, and headed up to bed.

Hazel opened another bottle, and poured Karen a glass.

Hazel asked Karen, "Do you want to play truth or dare?"

Karen agreed, "Why not, it could be a laugh."

Hazel asked, "Have you ever had sex in uniform?"

"No," Karen answered.

Karen's turn asked Hazel, "Have you ever slept with a superior officer?"

Hazel replied, "No, but I have with junior officers."

Karen let off a large drunken burp, and both women fell about laughing.

After they composed themselves. Hazel asked, "Karen, have you ever slept with a woman?"

Karen said, "No, but what about you?"

"Yes, many times," Hazel replied, and Karen's eyes widened.

Hazel then asked Karen, "Would you like to sleep with a woman?

Karen did not want to answer, so she called for a dare.

Hazel ordered her, "Take your top off, and show me your tits."

Karen hesitated a little before obeying.

Hazel started to get a look of lust in her eyes, as she declared "Nice."

Karen asked Hazel, "Have you thought about sleeping with me?"

Hazel winked, and said, "Absolutely."

Hazel turned the question around on Karen, "Do you wanted to sleep with me?"

Again, embarrassed Karen declared a dare, Hazel ordered her, "Give me a kiss."

Karen did not move; she was shocked by Hazel's request.

Hazel moved over to the sofa Karen was on, and sat beside her. She took Karen's face in her hands, and guided their lips together. Karen moaned as she melted into to the kiss. Hazel reached up and cupped Karen's exposed breast.

Hazel broke the kiss and stood up, offering her hand to Karen, "Lets take this to my bedroom?"

Karen rose, and was led by Hazel upstairs.

Inside Hazel's bedroom, she stripped off Karen's remaining clothes, and pulled hers off too.

On the bed she, pulled her in to a bear hug, before kissing her way around Karen's body as she explored it.

Hazel rolled Karen onto her back, and kissed her way down to her pussy. She parted her lips, and stuck her tongue deep in to Karen's clit.

Karen started to whimper at Hazel's touch, and Hazel used her hand to finger fuck her.

Karen screamed, "I'M CLOSE!"

Hazel sped up her efforts, and Karen bucked as she came in Hazel's mouth. Hazel kissed her way back up to meet Karen's face. They kissed, sharing Karen's juices Hazel has sucked out of her pussy.

Karen's head was in a spin, but she was loving it.

Karen reached out, and touched another woman's pussy for the first time.

Hazel said, "It is fine, you don't have to, if you do not want to."

Karen smiled, and crawled between Hazel's legs, before burying her face into Hazel's pussy.

Hazel closed her eyes, and played with her nipples as Karen assaulted her mound. She could feel her own orgasm build.

"FUCK!" she screamed, as she clamped her knees to Karens head, and held her there as she came.

Karen did not let up on her lapping of her clit, and increased the power of Hazel's orgasm.

Hazel released her, and they spooned in the bed.

Karen said, "I'm going to enjoy living here."

They fell asleep naked, in each other's arms.

Libby was awoken from her peacefully sleep by her alarm clock. Her head was sore from the wine she drank the night before, and as her head cleared, she could hear moaning from the room next door.

It did not take her long to conclude Hazel and Karen were having sex. She just hoped it would not get messy.

Heading downstairs, she found Karen's discarded top and bra. Libby mused that Hazel was a smooth and quick operator. She cleaned up their mess, and headed up for a shower.

She had an appointment with Dr Turner this morning, and her first official duty as a policewoman, as she attends the passing out parade at Hendon training college.

She dressed in a floral dress, with some gold jewellery, before heading out to the doctor's office.

During the session, she recounted a dream she had.

Libby checked her make up in her compact mirror, before heading into the restaurant.

She announced herself to the matradee, who then escorted her to the table. As she approached, she saw him sitting there, waiting for her.

The matradee pulled her chair out, as he stood to greet her.

Libby sat down opposite the object of anguish, for the last couple of months, Kevin Wilson her old male persona.

Kevin thanked her for coming, and appreciated it was difficult for her to face him again.

The last time they met in Libby's dreams, she shot him dead. Libby had grown more comfortable with each passing day, now her future looked secure.

Kevin announced, "Soon the last traces of me will be gone forever, leaving only you alone in this body."

Libby reminded him, "A part of you will always remain with me."

He smiled as she continued, "I hope we could see each other as friends, no, more than that brother and sister."

Kevin replied. "I'm glad you have found happiness, where my future was uncertain should they remained a man."

Libby reminded him, "That bullet to the head may have caused the same outcome in the end anyway."

To the world Kevin Wilson was gone, but a part of him lived on in her, and now she felt at peace with him.

Dr Turner concluded, "Your mind is now fully acceptant to the changes, and the manifestation of Kevin in your dreams, is your subconsciousness coming to terms with it."

Libby also brought up her date with Rob, and Dr Turner was pleased for her, but did urge caution.

Libby drove back to Hazel's, and found she had gone to work. Sat at the dining room table, was Karen eating lunch.

She had her uniform skirt and shirt on, with her collar open.

Libby grabbed herself some lunch, and joined Karen.

Libby asked, "Are you sure last night was a good idea?"

Karen shrugged and replied, "I needed the release, I actually have no regrets."

"Just take it slowly," Libby pleaded.

After lunch Libby headed to her room, to put her dress uniform on.

When she came back downstairs, Karen was sat on the sofa, also now fully dressed in her dress uniform.

Libby mentioned, "The next time we wear these, we will both have advanced in rank."

Libby took out her phone camera, and took a selfie of the two of them. She sent a copy to Hazel.

Libby explained, "Hazel has a thing for girls in uniform."

"I'll remember that the next time she wants some girl-on-girl fun," Karen Joked.

The doorbell rang, and a young male PCSO escorted them to the black BMW waiting outside.

The drive to Hendon was uneventful, and once parked up they were greeted by a woman wearing a dress uniform.

She introduced herself, "I'm WPc Julie Harris, and I'm the criminal law tutor."

Libby took in her appearance; her uniform had several noticeable dirt spots and a clearly un-ironed shirt.

"Pleasure," Libby said through an unimpressed smile, offering her hand.

Harris escorted them up to the office, where the girls were greeted by Inspector Tom Henderson and Rob, who gave her a sly smile when they shook her hands.

Tom introduced the officers under his command and Libby again made more mental notes in their appearance.

Chief offender was a 40 something PC Colin Jarvis, who was the physical trainer. He had his collar and tunic open, and his shoes look as if they had not seen polish in ages.

After a small buffet lunch to greet the two new officers to the team, Libby made a short speech.

"I'm looking forward to working with all of you, and to moving the department forward," Libby said.

On the walk from the office to the parade ground, Libby and Karen fell back from the crowd, and discussed their initial impression of their team.

Karen said, "They are a mess, there is a clear lack of leadership and professionalism."

12