Back in Uniform Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely, the gym teacher was not even wearing his tie!" Libby commented.

They took their seats on the stage, as the families and friends of the graduating cadets took their places in the grandstands.

The police band stirred to life, playing the theme tune from the police academy movies.

This got a laugh from all present. Libby secretly hoped the day-to-day operation of the college would not turn out like those movies.

The cadets marched in to the parade square, resplendent in their dress uniforms, led in by their instructors.

After a brief welcoming speech by Tom, the band played God save the Queen as all of us stood in respect.

The rest of the ceremony flew by in a heartbeat. The principle of the college made a heart-warming speech about Tom, and then introduce Libby has his replacement.

Tom handed Libby her inspector pips, and invited her to speak.

Libby had forgotten to prepare a speech, but managed to wing it, receiving a warm applause from the audience.

All to soon the ceremony broke up, and Libby and Karen were back in the car heading home.

In the back of car, Libby reached into her handbag, and handed Karen a small case. Inside were a set of sergeant slides.

Libby apologised, "Sorry you did not get the pomp and service I had."

Karen said, "I don't care as long as I finally got them."

As they neared Hazel's, Libby got a phone call from Rob.

He asked her, "Do you wanted to grab a bite to eat tonight?"

She agreed, "I'd love to, but I do not want to be home to late, I'm moving to Hendon in the morning."

"I promise to have you home by 10pm," he replied.

She agreed to meet him at the restaurant at 6.30pm.

The car dropped them off, and they went inside.

As they stood in the hallway removing their hats, Hazel walked into the living room doorway, she wore her dress uniform, minus the skirt, and had the dildo strapped into the harness around her waist.

Libby said, "I wished I had time to play, but I'm eating Rob for dinner."

Libby put a hand on Karen's back, and gentle pushed her towards Hazel.

"Have fun ladies," she said, as headed upstairs to get ready for her date.

In her room, she removed her tunic and skirt and hanging them back into their suit bag.

She removed her shoulder slides, noting the now defunct sergeant chevrons.

Next, she pulled her cravat from her collar, and placed it on her dresser, before removing her shirt.

She turned the shower on, and returned to her room to strip off the rest of her underwear.

She could hear the fun and games coming from the living room, as she made her way back to the bathroom.

After her shower, she dried and styled her hair, applied some makeup, and dressed in a crimson Greek style dress with matching heels.

She called a cab, and went down stairs to wait for it.

In the living room, Karen had been stripped of her tunic and skirt, her shirt was opened to the collar, with her cravat still in place.

She was laying on her back, with her bum on the edge of the sofa, as Hazel fucked her furiously with the strap on. At first, they did not notice Libby standing there but smiled when they did.

Hazel pulled out of Karen's pussy, and stood up to greet her friend.

She complimented Libby, "You look beautiful."

Libby blushed, "Thank you."

The doorbell rang, and Libby said her good nights, before heading out to the waiting taxi.

Hazel remounted Karen, and fed the faux cock back into her pussy as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

12