Back in Uniform Pt. 04

Story Info
Libby and Karen start to retrain their sloppy staff.
5.3k words
4.71
5.1k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby returned home after her date with Rob around 11 pm. She was defiantly falling for him.

Entering the house, she noticed a light on in the living room. Hazel and Karen were both asleep spooning on the sofa, both were still wearing their shirts and cravats. Libby threw a blanket over them and turned the light out as she went up to bed.

In her dreams she had a nightmare, she was back on a drugs bust, but this time as Libby, not Kevin. She woke up with a scream as the gunman fired at her.

Sitting up in bed she was covered in sweat, she checked her phone it was 4.30 am.

A text message had arrived, it was from a friend of Kevin, called Jon.

Libby read the message, "Hi Kev, I've heard that you've become a woman, It is cool dude, and if you need me, I'm here for you, Jon."

She texted him back, "Thank you mate, I go by the name Libby now, I hope we can meet up at some point for a drink?"

Libby fell back into a light sleep, as her mind wandered back to the old days before the accident.

Her alarm went off at 7 am, and she got out of bed, grabbed her robe and headed downstairs.

Hazel and Karen were still asleep on the sofa, so Libby put a pot of coffee on, and turned on the tv, selecting the news channel.

Hazel stirred first, followed shortly by Karen. Libby gave them both a cup of coffee and asked if they had a good night.

After drinking their coffee, Hazel and Karen took a shower together, whilst Libby straightened up the living room.

Dropping the discarded clothing from the previous night's orgy back into Hazel's room. Libby heard moaning coming from the bathroom, she had to laugh as her new friends got it on.

15 minutes later Hazel came down in a work suit and Karen in her duty uniform shirt and trousers. She showed off her chevrons on her shoulder slides.

Hazel and Libby hugged, and Hazel said, "I'm going to miss you around here."

"This is not goodbye," Libby replied, "Besides, I think Karen will keep you company."

Libby took a shower, and dressed in skinny jeans and a t-shirt, with a pair of trainers. She pulled her hair into a ponytail, and did a little light make-up.

She packed the last of her belongings into a box and loaded her stuff into her car.

She drove over to the self-storage centre, and let the removal men empty it onto their truck, and they followed her over to Hendon.

They waited, as Libby collected her keys and was happy to announce herself as Inspector Elizabeth Adams.

She entered her apartment and instructed the men where to put her stuff. Soon she stood standing alone in her new home.

Libby spent the next few hours sorting and tidying her apartment.

It had two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a lounge.

Around 8 pm she had a visit from Hazel and Karen. They helped her square the last of her stuff away, and Libby ordered some pizza.

Over dinner, Libby asked, "So where are you too headed, looks like you are becoming a couple?"

Hazel said, "I'm not sure, usually I only sleep with women for sex, but something has clicked with Karen."

Karen also mentioned, "I've never had any lesbian tendencies, until I met Hazel, but I feel warm and safety when I'm with her."

"We both have talked it through," Hazel added, "We will take it slowly, and see if being a couple works out for us."

After the girls left, Libby changed for bed and got her clothes ready for

the next day.

Libby woke up before her alarm had gone off, and was showered, and dressed in her uniform by 8 am.

She ate breakfast, whilst watching the breakfast news.

When it was time to head to her new office, she put on her cravat, tunic and

hat on, and wandered over to her office.

No one was in yet. but she had been issued keys so let herself in.

Henderson's old corner office already had her nameplate on the door.

She walked into her office, the room was empty other than a desk, chair and mahogany cabinet.

The off-white walls showed the shadows of where pictures previously hung. She sat down in her chair when her mobile beeped a new text notification.

It was from Rob, "Hi sweetheart, just checking in to see if you have settled in OK, x."

Libby replied, "All good here, but this place could use a lick of paint, x."

There was a knock at her door, "Come in."

Karen entered, wearing civilian clothes.

Libby asked, "Where is your uniform?"

She replied, "Since it is just you and I today, I figured we would be moving stuff around, so I wore some old clothes."

Libby looked around her own office and with a laugh, "Good idea."

Libby popped back to her apartment, and changed into some old jeans and a t-shirt, before heading back to her office.

With Karen's help, they measured their two offices, before heading over to the Ikea in

Wembley.

With several boxes of furniture and a stopped off at a DIY store for paint and supplies, the girls took their purchases back to the office.

As it was late when they got back, Libby decided to call it a day, and they headed home

Libby was feeling tired after the last few days, so made herself some dinner, and crashed in front of the tv.

She had a nice phone call from Rob, who was stuck on the far side of London, now at his new station.

She was so bushed she went to bed early.

The next day, she was up and dressed in her civilian clothes, once again before 8 am.

Libby and Karen painted their offices, and assembled their new furniture, before moving their personal items in. Both girls were happy that they had put their own personal stamp on their own spaces.

As they had their offices ready a day early, Libby asked Karen, "Would you mind if we start going over the course changes tomorrow?"

"You're the boss, we can do whatever you want," Karen agreed.

Libby thanked her and dismissed her for the day.

Libby had a text message from her old friend Jon, "Are you free for dinner this evening?"

She decided to give it a go, "Sure, I'll meet you at Carlo's on the High Street at 7 pm."

Libby headed back to her apartment to shower and change.

Libby showed up at the restaurant, she was wearing her crimson Greek dress and matching heels.

She was escorted to the table where Jon was waiting for her.

Jon was taken back when Libby sat down.

He could not believe it, "Shit Libby, I would never have guessed Kevin was sitting opposite me!"

Libby joked, "Well I have had a little work done."

Over a bottle of wine, they discussed Libby's situation, and Libby decided to be frank and open to him.

Libby listened as Jon told her, "I've been seen this girl, and we are moving in together."

"I have recently started seeing someone too, a guy, but it is early days," Libby mentioned.

After dinner, and another bottle of wine, the two friends chatted as if nothing had changed between them.

Libby was a little surprised when Jon kissed her on the cheek goodnight, as she climbed into her taxi. On the way home, she was happy her two worlds had a common link in Jon.

Libby was up and dressed in her uniform when her phone rang.

Hazel asked, "Libby love, could you pop to my office this afternoon, I need to discuss some of Kevin's old case notes, from a case he was working on before his incident."

Libby thought it was weird discussing Kevin in the third person.

She said, "Sure, I'll be over at 2 pm."

Karen was already in the office when she got there and was pleased to see she was in uniform too. She wore her dress trousers short sleeve shirt and cravat.

As Libby entered Karen stood up, and did a twirl, "Do I pass muster, Ma'am?"

Libby was a little taken back when Karen addressed her as ma'am, "We can drop the Ma'am when it is just the two of us."

Libby approved of Karen's dress, and yes, you will be setting a high standard for the rest to follow."

They got down to reviewing, and changing the curriculum to make it more efficient in the time they had.

After lunch, Libby and Karen headed back to Oak Hill to see Hazel.

At the station, they quickly cleared the front desk. No one recognised Libby as Kevin, on their way up to the CID (Criminal Investigation Division) offices.

Hazel noticed their arrival and beckoned them into her office. She pulled out the files she wanted Libby to review.

Kevin had been tracking the movements of a local mobster, who was growing in power around London. He was into gambling, drugs and prostitution all hidden behind the front of a nightclub. Kevin had been close to joining the dots, and getting proof that the mobster, named Dale Andrews was the kingpin of this seedy operation.

Libby had to read the files to jog her memory, she was having difficulty recalling the case details, but after an hour of working through the notes, she started remembering details, and with Hazel and Karen's help, pieced the case back together.

At 7 pm Hazel called it a day and offered Libby to go out the night with Karen and herself. Libby thanked them but wanted a quiet night at home. She asked to borrow the Andrews files, to see if she could add something else, she might have missed.

Back at her apartment, she cooked herself dinner and read through the files. As she read one report something clicked.

She remembered that one of her snouts told her, that Andrews has one if his lieutenants visit the whore house every Wednesday to check the books, and sample the girls.

She stripped off her uniform and had long candlelight soak in the bath

with a glass of wine.

Whilst she was soaking, she called Rob.

"Are you this free Saturday night?" she asked him.

He replied, "Yes, I'm off on Saturday, but working Sunday."

She invited him, "Do you fancy coming over to my place for dinner?"

"That sounds great," he said accepting her offer.

"Great, if you come around 5 pm, it won't be a late night for you," Libby said.

"See you then babe," Rob said signing off the call.

Her phone beeped; she just received a picture message from Hazel. It showed a half-naked Karen semi-dressed in Libby's schoolgirl uniform, with the strap-on cock buried deep in her arse. She wondered if Rob was into uniforms, as she was starting to develop a fetish for them herself.

Libby had been feeling a little pent up this week and decided that she needed to get some sexual relief soon, and if he was up for it, she would let Rob fuck her Saturday night.

She got out of the bath, dried herself off, and put her nightgown on. She opened a draw in her nightstand. and pulled out a butt plug. With a little lube, Libby pushed it easily into herself, feeling content, she drifted off to sleep.

Libby woke up on Saturday morning, feeling rested and content. She pulled the butt plug from her arse, and hit the shower.

She had a call from Karen, "Hazel is working today, do you fancy doing something?"

Libby suggested to Karen, "Want to meet up at the Westfields shopping centre?"

"Great," Karen said, "I'll see you there at 10 am."

Libby wore a knee-high teal skirt and loose fitting blouse, with sandals.

The girls did some shopping and ate lunch in the food court.

Libby told Karen, "Tonight I'm having Rob round for dinner."

Karen replied, "Well you too have had a few dates, is tonight the night?"

"I think it could be, since moving out of Hazel's I've not been shagged," Libby commented.

Karen laughed, "I know what you mean, Hazel has a large sexual appetite, not that I'm complaining."

Karen asked if they could visit Ann Summers before they left.

In Ann Summers, the girls browsed the racks of sexy underwear. Karen made Libby laugh by holding up a sexy WPC uniform.

"Not as good as the real thing," Libby joked.

Libby purchased some new sexy underwear, and Karen picked up a black PVC catsuit, with a riding crop and whip.

She winked at Libby, "I already have the handcuffs."

As they were preparing to leave, they bumped into Dave, Karen's ex-boyfriend.

He said, "I missed you baby, and I want you to come home."

"Fuck off," Karen said bluntly.

"I made the biggest mistake of my life, sleeping with that skank," he pleaded with her.

Karen looked him square in the eyes and told him, "We are through and there are no second chances, you blew it."

"But baby, please," he carried on.

In her rage, she told him, "I have already met someone else, and she treats me far better than you ever did."

He looked at Libby, then back at Karen before shouted her, "You are shacking up with this dyke!"

Libby chipped in, "You should remember the last time you tried to fuck with me, you ended up on your arse on the floor."

Karen ordered him, "Just get fucking lost you loser."

With that, the girls left the shopping centre.

After making sure Karen was ok, Libby did some food shopping on her way home.

The gate security officer now recognised her and waved her through with a smile.

She put her purchases away and started dinner.

She was cooking a pork roast, with all the trimmings.

As it cooked, she took a shower and decided to give her arse a good cleaning out.

Using some soap, she lubed up her hole, and unscrewed the shower head from its hose.

After adjusting the temperature to lukewarm, she pushed the hose up her bum and instantly felt her bowels filling up with water.

When she felt she was full, she pulled the hose out of herself and clenched her bum

hole as tight as she could. The water within her started making her feel bloated, and soon she was having trouble holding it in.

She hopped from the shower, and barely made it to the loo, when there was a very unladylike explosion, as her bowels evacuated the water, taking a great deal of shit with it.

When she was sure it was all out, she repeated the process until she was convinced, she was clean.

Putting the shower back together, she washed her body and hair. Taking her razor, she went over her body, but it was a token gesture since she was now mostly smooth below the neck.

Libby re-lubed the butt plug, and put it on her dressing table chair, before slowly lowering herself onto it, letting out a small moan as the plug sunk satisfyingly deep into her.

She gave herself a minute to take in the sensation, before selecting a red and black lacy thong, complemented with a matching Herron bone corset. The corset pushed her breasts up, giving her ample cleavage.

She rolled up each leg, a pair of black seamed stockings before clipping them to the corset's garters, making sure the straps were fed under the thong, so it could be easily removed later.

She pulled on a royal blue strapless dress, that also showed off her cleavage.

Happy with her outfit, she sat at her vanity table, where she fussed her hair up into a high and wide ponytail, that allowed it to cascade down her back. Moving on to her makeup, she applied it in a sultry but not slutty fashion.

And completed her ensemble with some jewellery and a pair of 2" black heels.

Checking herself out in the mirror, she concluded that if this outfit did not get Rob's cock twitching, she should just quit the police force and become a num.

She checked on dinner and poured herself a glass of red wine and awaited his arrival.

Rob arrived baring flowers, they shared a quick kiss, and he complimented her on her outfit.

Over dinner, they chatted about their first days, in their respected new jobs.

After dinner they sat on the sofa, drinking wine and chatting about their past partners.

Rob had 3 serious relationships, and Libby had only had one, but the job got in the way.

Around 9 pm, Rob said, "It is getting late, I should make a move soon."

Libby put a hand on his thigh, "You do not have to go unless you wanted to?"

Rob asked her, "Are you sure?"

"Never surer," she replied, nodded to confirm she was.

He leaned forward, and their mouths met, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

Libby pulled herself free, and stood in front of Rob, lowering her dress zip, and letting it fall to the floor.

Rob said, "Wow."

Libby pulled him to his feet, and led him to her bedroom.

In the bedroom, Rob was like a deer caught in some headlights, as Libby took charge.

She removed his jacket and tie, and unbuttoned his shirt, whilst stealing kisses with him. she unfastened his belt and trousers, letting them fall to the floor.

She broke the kiss, sunk to her knees, and pulled his boxers down as she went, freeing his seven-inch cock.

Libby took it in her hand, and gave it a couple of strokes, before lifting it up. She kissed his balls, licked the length of his shaft, and rested the head on her tongue.

With a wink, she sucked his cock deep into her mouth, and he let out a soft groan.

Libby started to move his cock in and out of her mouth at a good pace, as her hand cupped his balls and massaged them. She looked up and saw his eyes clamped shut.

She could tell by his moaning he would not last long, so she withdrew his cock from her mouth, and climbed onto the bed, beaconing Rob to join her.

He climbed on and kissed her whilst using his hands to free her breasts. He kissed and sucked on her nipples, as he rubbed her crotch.

Libby was relieved, she was worried he would run a mile when the reality of her not being a genetic woman sunk in.

It was Libby's turn to moan, she let out a gasp, "I want you to fuck me."

He pulled her thong to the side and laughed when he found the butt plug.

Libby giggled as he pulled it out, "I wanted to be ready for you, and ready for you to feed your cock into me."

As he mounted her, she purred as the feeling of a real flesh cock invading her body, was far better than any of her silicon toys.

Rob slowly pulled out, and back in again to allow Libby to get used to his cock up her arse.

Libby put her legs, over his shoulders to allow him better access to stroke in her.

Soon he was picking up his pace, and they both were moaning in delight.

"Oh god, I love this, that is it, fuck me," Libby squalled, as she squeezed her nipples, she could feel her orgasm growing.

Looking up at Rob, his eyes closed as he was lost in be moment fucking her hole.

When Libby came, it was the best orgasm she has ever had, man or woman.

She screamed at Rob, "Pound my arse, breed me."

This sent him over the edge dumping his load of cum into her bowels.

"Fuck, I love this," he cried, as his cock unloaded into Libby.

He fell on top of her, before regaining his breath, he pulled out and rolled to her side.

They shared a few kisses.

"I guess, I'm no longer a virgin," Libby declared proudly.

Rob kissed her, "It was an honour to make you a real woman."

They said nothing else, as they enjoyed a long-loving cuddle.

Looking up at the time, Rob noticed it was passed 11 pm, "Sweetheart, I've got to be at work for 8 am."

"You can stay here if you like," Libby offered, "We can set an alarm for 6 am, that should be plenty of time for you to get to work."

"Nothing would make me happier," he said, kissing her.

They slipped under the covers, and Rob spooned Libby, as they slipped off into a

blissful sleep.

Libby awoke just before 6 am, she could feel Rob's morning wood poking her

from behind.

She leant over, and cancelled the morning alarm, before crawling down under the covers, until she was faced with his cock. She gently licked the head, and sucked the shaft into her mouth, Rob let out a moan.

Libby got to work blowing her man, taking him deep into her throat. She used her hand to play with his balls. His moaning quickened, as Libby felt his cock head swell in her mouth, and was rewarded with 5 spurts of man cream.

She swallowed it all and licked his cock clean. She crawled back up the bed, to Rob who was now fully awake, and they shared a passionate kiss.

"I could get used to this," Rob said, wrapping his arm around her.

"Me too," Libby replied, rubbing her body against his.

12