Back in Uniform Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob eventually had to get up and dressed. He kissed her goodbye, as he left for his flat, so he could shower and change before work.

Libby lazed in bed in her post-sex glow.

She mused about her journey from a straight male detective sergeant, to cock sucking female inspector, in 4 and a half months.

She giggled to herself, and texted the girls, "Are you free for lunch?"

Monday morning Libby was awoken by her 7.00 am alarm.

Today was her first proper day in charge of the training department, and her officers were all returning after a week's leave.

Within the hour, she was showered, made up, with her hair up in a regulation-style bun.

After tea and toast, she dressed in her uniform and strolled over to her offices.

She was the first to arrive though, but she was not surprised, since her staff were not due for another 20 minutes.

She made another cup of tea, in the small kitchen area adjacent to her office, and sat at her desk browsing the news websites, awaiting her staff to arrive.

10 minutes later, Karen arrived looking properly turned out in her uniform. Unlike Libby, she preferred to wear trousers and a pullover, rather than a skirt and tunic.

Karen sat in the chair opposite Libby and they chatted about the forthcoming days.

"I have a feeling we will have some trouble with this lot Ma'am," Karen said.

Libby replied, "I told you to call me Libby when we are alone."

Karen shook her head, "When we are off duty you are Libby, but in uniform, you are Ma'am, it will make sure I don't slip up in front of the troops."

"I suppose you are right Sargent," Libby said agreeing with her.

At 9 am Libby rose from her desk, and opened her office door. The five people gathered there were chatting amongst themselves, but upon seeing Libby the room fell silent.

Libby walked into the office and smiled. She wanted to whip these officers into shape but did not want to be a complete bitch on the first day, not unless she had to.

She made small talk, whilst evaluating her staff's appearance and attitude. All of them were open-collared, without a tie or cravat amongst them. The combat and self-defence teacher wasn't even in uniform, opting for jeans and a grey shirt.

Libby returned to her office, and Karen asked the staff to assemble in a classroom.

Libby entered the classroom, took up her place at the front, and started her presentation.

She launched into a speech, "For the last 3 classes, this group has had a steady decline in graduating recruits."

The group squirmed in their chairs.

"The few recruits that did pass, 45% did not make it to the end of their probation," Libby continued, "Starting today, this changes now."

She signalled Karen, who showed a PowerPoint presentation, titled "Appearance and Ethics".

She could see some of the older hands, were already starting to tune out.

She brought the room's attention back to her by shouting, "HEY!"

Her tone changed when she described what she saw in the room, "You lot are a disgrace to the force."

Karen flipped to the next slide, it showed a policeman and a policewoman, properly attired in their uniforms.

"From tomorrow, I want you lot looking like that," She raged on, "How are our cadets supposed to learn proper discipline when their teachers are sloppy."

One of the older officers scoffed.

"If you don't like it, then get the fuck out of my unit, I don't need that negative shit here," she ordered.

Karen gave her a reassuring smile, and the other attendees sat up straight in their chairs.

For the rest of the day, she held her team's attention, and with Karen's help, she got her vision across to her department.

At the end of the day, she reminded them, "Clean ironed uniforms, polished shoes, and ties and cravats."

"That included you too," Karen chimed into the gym teacher, "There will be an inspection first thing, and if any of you fail, then the whole squad will be out drilling in the parade ground like new recruits."

Back at her flat, she removed her cravat and tunic, and opened her collar. After dinner, she watched tv and chatted to Rob for a bit on the phone.

"They are a fucking nightmare," she said to Rob.

"You're telling me," he sympathised, "I was practically carrying that department, Henderson was a tosser, and a waste of space."

The next morning again she was up and dressed, and first in the office. Karen arrived soon after and they chatted again.

There was a knock on Libby's door, and it was Rob. He was dressed completely in his uniform and still had sergeant's chevrons on his shoulders.

"I hope I'm properly attired Ma'am," he teased as he entered the room.

Libby shook her head, and teased, "I can see room for improvement."

Karen asked him, "Do you want a cup of coffee Rob?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Ma'am?" she said turning to Libby.

Libby nodded, "Yes please sergeant."

Karen left closing the door behind her, Libby rose from her desk, and pulled Rob to her mouth, as they shared a passionate kiss.

"What are you doing here?" Libby asked.

He slid a hand to her buttocks and squeezed, "I told you I would be around for a bit when you took over."

As he nuzzled her neck, where her skin met her tight collar, she purred, "I'm not sure I will get much done with you here."

He stopped kissing her neck, I can leave if you want?"

"Don't you fucking dare," and mashed her lips to his.

By the time Karen returned, they had regained their composure.

When Libby inspected the team, she remarked, "A better effort for sure, but I'm not completely happy with your appearance."

She walked up the row of officers, pointing out where they had failed the simple task of following the uniform regulation standards.

Libby did compliment a WPc called Sarah Thorne, "WPc Thorne has managed to follow my instruction, she does not look like she has slept in her uniform."

"Sergeant Johnson, can you fall these officers in on the parade ground, and drill them for an hour," she ordered Karen.

"Yes Ma'am," she replied, "OK you rabble, you heard the Inspector, fall out and get your arses on that parade ground."

Later after they had been well drilled, Libby and Karen had the team back in the classroom, educating them on the reforms they were bringing in.

PC Colin Jarvis the combat teacher was taken a back. when Libby announced, "From now on all recruits will do PT in full duty uniform, there is no point learning to defend yourself in tracksuits, when you would be wearing a uniform, equipment belt and stab vests in the field."

During a coffee break, Rob found Libby off to the side, "Fuck, you really laying it on thick, I'm glad you are my girlfriend and not my boss."

"Girlfriend, really?" Libby asked smiling, "Well, until you get those inspector pips on your shoulders, I am your boss."

Rob cheekily gave her a, "Yes Ma'am."

At lunch time Libby, asked if Rob could spare a few minutes.

She took him over to her flat, and as soon as the door was shut, Libby threw off her hat, and spun around and pushed Rob up against the wall.

Their mouths met in a passionate embrace. As they kissed Libby, opened Rob's fly and fished his cock out. She sunk to her knees, and took his member into her mouth.

Libby was not slow, or tender as sucked him off, as she was on a mission.

When he was nice and hard. she pulled off and grabbed his hand, leading him to the bedroom.

He unbuttoned her tunic, and cupped her breasts in his hands as he kissed her. She reached behind herself, and unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

She had his trousers undone, and around his ankles, as he pulled her cravat off, and opened her shirt.

Libby laid on the bed, presenting her arse to him, and he needed no further invitation crawling between her legs, and rubbing his precum-soaked cock around her hole.

He pushed in slowly, filling her, as her arse swallowed his cock whole.

Rob freed her tits from her bra, and started kissing her breasts, whilst he started to pump in and out of her.

She moaned with pleasure, as he fucked her with slow long strokes.

His mouth on hers, as his pace quickened. She felt the fire in her belly start to grow as she knew her climax was near.

She screamed at him, "FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER!"

He obliged, and picked up his pace, "Yes Ma'am."

All senses of sensual lovemaking, were replaced with a raw passion, as the two lovers needed their orgasms.

Libby felt her climax, moments before the hot rush of Rob's seed flooded her bowels.

He collapsed next to her on the bed, panting for breath. He pulled off his tie and opened his collar to help himself cool down.

Rob pulled Libby into his arms, "Not the lunch I was expecting."

"Are you complaining?" Libby said, teasingly.

Rob laughed, "Hell no."

They rest for several minutes, before Libby leaned over, and took his spent member into her mouth and sucked it back to life.

She straddled him and lowered herself onto his stiff member.

She purred when it was fully inside her, "That feels fucking fantastic."

She started to bobbed up and down, and he reached up and cupped her breasts as she rode his cock.

She felt her second orgasm hit, so she increased her pace. Rob's eyes were clamped shut and he let out a large cry, as his second load flooded his lover's insides.

Libby dismounted him, and crawled back into his arms. They shared a kiss and cuddle, before realising they were due back at the office.

They redressed back into their uniforms, and Libby freshened up her makeup, before heading back to the office.

12