Back in Uniform Pt. 05

Story Info
Libby attends her first passing out parade in charge.
3k words
4.5
116
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 4 months since Libby took over as an inspector at Hendon police training college, and today her first class was due to graduate and have their passing-out parade. It had been nearly 8 months since the bullet to her head had dramatically changed her life.

She stood alone in her bedroom, facing her full-length mirror. Musing at how familiar her face was to her now, that she could hardly remember how she looked before. She buttoned her collar, and clipped on the checked cravat, smoothing it down.

The 7 months of hormone therapy were also starting to show. Her facial features had softened, and she did not have to shave anymore. She had gained more breast mass, whilst her overall muscle mass had reduced. Also, her waist had shrunk, and her hips widened so much that Libby had to get some new skirts to accommodate her new hourglass figure.

Libby checked the time on her wristwatch, a present from her boyfriend Rob. It was 7.30 am, and she had 30 minutes till she was due in her office on the other side of the campus. She sat at her desk and reviewed the release forms for her upcoming surgery to complete her transition from male to female. The now useless scar tissue that was her penis will be removed, and she will be given a fully working vagina.

Today she would proudly salute her class as they embark on their police careers before she takes her leave to complete her transition.

WPS (Woman Police Sergent) Karen Johnson, was already in the office when Libby arrived.

"Morning Ma'am." Karen greeted her, also wearing her dress uniform consisting of a tunic and skirt.

Libby smiled at her friend, "Morning Sergent, big day today."

"Yes Ma'am, you have really have turned this place around," Karen replied.

Libby smiled and playfully punched Karen in the arm, "Knock off that shit that it was all me, you helped just as much."

"Well, I did not want to take all the credit and admit I have been carrying you for the last four months." Karen jibbed back.

The girls laughed as they headed into the kitchen area to grab a cup of coffee.

Back in Libby's office, they both sat down, Karen asked, "So, all set for your operation?"

"Yeah." Libby replied, "But I thought I'd be more nervous going under the knife, but I'm actually excited to get it over with."

There was a knock on the door, Libby shouted, "COME IN!"

WPC (Woman Police Constable) Charlotte Thorne opened the door, "Squad is assembled and waiting Ma'am."

"Thank you, Charlotte, we will be out in a minute." Libby responded, and Thorn nodded her head and closed the door.

"I think that girl has taken a shining to you Ma'am." Karren commented.

Libby shrugged her shoulders and said, "She is a pretty little thing, but it is not the way I swing these days."

Libby and Karen finished their drinks and headed out into the main office. Though strictly not required, the rank and file of police officers stood as Libby entered the room. Though they hated her when she started, she had earned the respect of her officers, and the 78% pass rate for this class showed she knew what she was on about.

"At ease everyone." Libby said with a polite smile, and when the squad had settled back into their seats, Libby addressed the room, "Just before the chaos of the passing out ceremony takes hold, I just want to say thank you all for stepping up this term, and not resisting my changes. Well, all but former PC (Police constable) Chambers!"

The room laughed, PC Chambers was a member of her staff and was the first to push back against her reforms. True to her word, Chambers was sacked from the force. Libby suspected that Chambers's fall from grace was the catalyst that brought the others in line.

"I've left £100 behind the bar for tonight's party, enjoy, but remember to uphold the principles of the Police service and set an example for the newly graduated officers," Libby announced, to another cheer from the room. "See you later on the parade ground."

Libby returned to her office to attend to some final paperwork.

There was a knock on her door, she called out, "Come in."

The door opened, and in walked newly promoted Inspector Robert Taylor, he smiled and said "Morning Libby."

Libby's face lit up seeing her handsome boyfriend enter the room, "Hi honey."

Rob rounded her desk and kissed her on the lips.

Libby reached up and traced the new pips on his shoulder, "Guess I don't outrank you anymore."

This was Rob's last official duty at Hendon before taking over his own squad of detectives as their new DI (Detective Inspector).

That afternoon Libby, Rob, and Karen took their place on the main stage with the other senior officers, the bleachers on either side started to fill up with friends and family members of the graduating class.

The Metropolitan Police band started to play, and the collective crowd came to order. From across the parade ground the new officers led by their instructors marched into view. Libby felt a swell of pride as her recruits marched in unison toward her.

The ceremony ran its course, and speeches were given, including Libby congratulating her staff and recruits. The band played God Save the King, and the recruits were fallen out. To cheers and applause of the crowds.

The bleachers emptied onto the parade grounds as loved ones reunited with one another. The senior officers took their leave, and Libby, Karen, and Rob stood there for a moment admiring the collective efforts.

Libby was tapped on the shoulder, she turned to see a middle-aged PC addressing her, "Ma'am, Chief Superintendent (CS) Rivers has requested your company in his office."

"OK, Constable, I'll be there shortly." Libby replied before turning to Karen and Rob, "No rest for the wicked."

Libby entered CS Rivers's office and was surprised to see Sir Mark Rowley, the Met's CPM (Police Commissioner) there with him.

"Ah, Inspector Adams, please come in." Rivers said upon noticing Libby's arrival, "Can I get you a drink?"

"Thank you, Sir, I'll have a gin and tonic." Libby replied.

Rivers directed a WPC to make Libby's drink before introducing her to CPM Rowley, "Sir, this is Inspector Elizabeth Adams, our new head of training class B. She has been a real breath of fresh air and graduating officers are up 27% after only her first term in command."

Rowley extended his hand to Libby, Libby took his hand and shook it, Rowley said, "A pleasure indeed Inspector, I have been following your case closely. I must say you have transitioned well to your new role."

Libby understood the double meaning of his statement, and appreciated that he had asked about her male-to-female transition disguised as an inquiry about her career transition, "Thank you, Sir, it was a struggle to come to terms with at the beginning, but now I am more than happy in my new role."

"I understand you are heading off for some medical leave shortly?" Rowley asked.

"Yes, I have a minor procedure due, but I will be back in time for the next intake of recruits," Libby confirmed.

Libby stayed for a further 10 minutes making small talk before she took her leave.

When she got back to her office, her staff had already assembled.

She checked her watch, it was 3.25 pm, so she announced, "OK Gang, great job today, why not knock off early and get ready for the party."

After she dismissed them, and then went into her own office, shutting the door. She placed her hat on the desk and sat down. She suddenly felt exhausted, the 4 months of hard work turning the department around had taken its toll on her. Her shoulders sagged, and she buried her face into her hands.

She nodded off and was unaware of Karen entering the room.

She gently shook Libby's shoulder, and gently said, "Ma'am, wake up."

Libby woke up to see Karen standing over her.

She rubbed her eyes, and said, "How long was I out for?"

Karen replied, "About 20 minutes, why not knock off early yourself. I was just coming in to say goodbye too."

Libby smiled at her, "Sure, I'll see you later at the party."

Karen smiled and left the room. Libby stretched, put some files into her briefcase, and put her bowler hat on. She took one last look at her office before turning the light out.

Libby was grateful that she had an apartment on campus, and her commute was a brief 5-minute walk. She smiled and acknowledged the other officers as she strolled in the warm summer afternoon.

Once inside her flat, she hung her hat on a coat peg and put the case down on her home desk. She unbuttoned her tunic and tugged the cravat free of her collar, before unfastening the top 3 buttons of her blouse. She hung the tunic up in her wardrobe and kicked off her shoes. She reached behind her head, and freed the clip holding her hair in a tight regulation bun, and her hair fell down her back like a waterfall.

She made herself a cup of coffee and just sat down on her couch when the doorbell rang. Libby gave out a large sigh, before getting up to answer the door.

She was pleased to see it was Rob, and not some random officer asking her to return to work for some reason.

Rob gave her a peck on the lips as Libby let him in, "Hi sweetheart, I've just finished shmoozing with the brass. Rivers is really talking you up to the senior officers."

Libby put her hand under her collar and rubbed her stiff neck, "Yeah, He introduced me to the Commissioner earlier."

"Ooh, get you rubbing shoulders with Sir Mark." Rob playfully mocked her, "You'll be a chief super in no time."

Libby rolled her eyes, "Just what I need to be the Met's transgender poster girl."

"That is one pin-up, I'd love to have on my wall." Rob said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into an embrace.

Their lips locked, and Libby could feel his stiffening manhood against her crotch. Libby was tired and just wanted to sleep, but the thought of a good fucking would be a great stress reliever.

She broke the kiss and started to undo the rest of her shirt buttons, "I was just about to take a shower, care to join me?"

Rob did not need to be asked twice as he started to quickly discard his uniform.

Soon they were making out under the hot steamy cascade of water from the shower. Their mouths exploring parts of each other's bodies, both were in a heightened sense of arousal. As Rob sucked on Libby's nipples, his hand was kneading the soft flesh of her buttocks. Libby's hand had wrapped around his rock-hard cock, and was gently stroking him.

After all this time as a girl, Libby did not need a lot of preparation to take a cock into her girly pussy.

She squirted some soap onto her hand and massaged it onto Rob's member, "Please take me now?"

Rob lifted one of her legs up to allow himself access to her arse. He gently pushed passed her sphincter, both of them letting out a satisfying moan. He pushed further and further until he was balls-deep in his lover.

He started to fuck her slowly, with deliberate strokes, his mouth was back on her breasts as they made love. Libby was pressed between the wall and her man, and with her head laying back, eyes closed, panting like a whore, there was no better place she'd rather be.

The tempo of their lovemaking increased, and Libby had her first orgasm of the day. Rob had to hold her up as her remaining leg on the floor weakened at the knees.

Libby cried out, "Fuck that is fantastic!"

She was close to a second cumming, when she felt Rob's cock swell within her, just as she felt the now welcome feeling of his spunk coating her bowels.

His cock popped out of her, and he lowered her other leg to the shower floor. They embraced and locked lips again.

"I fucking love you missy." Rob declared.

Libby smiled, "Right back at you darling."

They washed each other off, before exiting the shower. Rob quickly dressed as he had to head home to change before the party. Libby showed him out wearing only a black satin kimono-style dressing gown.

Entering her bedroom, she dried and brushed her hair out, before setting an alarm. She laid on her bed, and in the post-sex euphoria, slipped into a restful slumber.

The party was in full swing when Libby entered the room. She was completely dolled up, wearing an off-the-shoulder black gown. Her hair was a mass of curls, cascading down her back, but with two bangs framing her perfectly made-up face.

Libby clocked Karen and Rob standing at the far end of the room. The dancefloor was filled with the recruits letting their hair down after graduation.

Libby made her way to her friends, and Rob said, "You are looking beautiful my love, what do you want to drink?"

Libby replied, "Sauvignon Blanc please."

Rob nodded and headed to the bar, Karen said, "Looks like someone is in love with you?"

"It is a mutual feeling for sure." Libby confirmed and they both giggled, before she added, "No Hazel tonight?"

"Alas no, she had to work, the Dale Andrews case is getting bigger." Karen said, before continuing, "She has been given operational control, and is heading up a division-wide task force."

Rob came back and handed Libby her wine, he joined the conversation, "Yes, my team has just been seconder to her task force. This slime ball is almost as big as the Krays were in their heyday."

Libby said, "Good for her, she is a great detective."

The evening was going well, but Libby sensed that her presence caused the attendees to not fully relax. So around 9.30 pm Libby and Rob called it a night and headed back to her apartment.

Back in the flat, Libby changed into her nightgown, before joining Rob on the sofa. Rob had made them each a coffee, and they settled into watching TV like an old married couple. Around 11 pm they went to bed, and Libby drifted off in Rob's arms.

When she awoke, the sun was shining from behind her curtains. Rob was already up, and she could hear the TV on in the living room. It was past 10am, and Libby could not remember when she had slept so late.

Libby through on her kimono robe, before joining Rob in the living room.

His face lit up when he saw her, "Good morning sleepy head."

Libby sat on his lap, and wrapped her arms around his neck, she kissed him on the lips, then said, "I could get used to waking up with you around."

She felt his cock start to harden beneath her satin-covered arse, she cooed, "Someone is pleased to see me?"

Libby stood, pulled Rob's boxers down, lifted her nightgown, and straddled Rob. She grabbed his cock, lined it up with her boy pussy, and lowered herself onto his hard shaft.

"Fuck." Rob moaned as Libby started to ride him, their mouths mashed together, and Rob grabbed her hips to help her bounce up and down on his rod.

Her pace was slow and deliberate, and they both savored the intimacy of their lovemaking. They had nowhere to be, no need to rush, they had all the time in the world to share this moment.

Rob slipped Libby's robe from her shoulders, before lowering the straps of her satin nightgown to free her breasts. He cupped the right one and made her purr with delight.

His hips now pushed up to meet her downward stroke, his need for pending release starting to grow, adding a sense of new urgency to his efforts. Libby's own being starting to build towards a rapturous crescendo.

Rob cried, "Baby, I'm close!"

"Me too, me too." Libby panted.

Libby was now riding Rob like a bucking bronco when the fire within her erupted with the promised rapture of climax, she screamed with joy, "FUCK, YES, YES!"

As Libby's sphincter tightened during her orgasm, his cock swelled, and started to pump his seed deep within her.

Libby's gyrations slowed as the orgasm dissipated, she had tears of joy in her eyes. She finally mustered the strength to dismount Rob and plopped on the couch next to him. Rob wrapped his arm around her as she rested her head on his shoulder, and placed a hand lovingly on his chest.

Libby said, "Soon you will be able to make love to me like a real woman."

He replied, "You are already a real woman to me."

She squeezed him tighter and felt content with her man.

They spent the rest of the day just hanging out in Libby's flat before Rob had to head off to work. He was doing some surveillance work for the Andrews case.

Monday morning soon came around, and Libby was getting ready to head to the hospital for her operation. She was surprised when her doorbell rang.

Opening the door, she saw Karen standing there in her civilian clothes, "Don't look so surprised Elizabeth, you did not think I would let you go to hospital on your own, did you?"

Libby was grateful that her friend was there to support her.

A few hours later, Libby was lying on a gurney, in the most unflattering hospital gown, being wheeled into an operating room. Dr Hoffman was waiting for her.

"OK young lady, let's finish what we started shall we?" He said to her, as his assistants started to hook her up to the monitoring equipment.

The anastasis connected a syringe to the candler in her left hand, "OK, start counting back from 10."

He pushed the plunger slowly, and Libby started to count, "10, 9, 8...."

Her world blacked out as she fell into a deep sleep.