Back of the Bus, Pt. 02

Story Info
Jen's humiliation continues.
3.9k words
4.48
29.1k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are over 18 yrs of age.

"Is there anyone you want us to call Miss? The Police maybe?" The Transit cop was saying something to Jen. No, she definitely did NOT want anyone else to know about her bus ride gang-bang.

"The Driver found this purse and lap top in the back of the bus. I assume these are yours?" he asked. Jen nodded, and absently sifted through her belongings. Her dress was sticky with sperm and semen, as was her bra. Her missing panties had likely been taken by one of those frat boys as a souvenir. Everything seemed to be in her purse, even her phone, though it wasn't in the pocket she usually kept it in.

Jen's Hubby was out of town this week on a business trip, so at least she didn't have to explain herself to him. Her 18 yr old Stepson David was still at work, so she had time to shower and get herself cleaned up. Afterward she poured herself a shot of whiskey, and a second, for good measure. It was only when she heard her phone chime that she became aware of the time. Her Stepson would be home soon, But who would be texting her on her work phone at this time of night?

She pressed her thumb to the ID sensor. Unknown sender... spam most likely. But when she opened the text, she nearly choked. There were over two dozen images...of her, sucking and fucking those black frat boys on the bus!! Photos of her covered in shiny spurts of jizz, globs of black sperm dripping from her face, her hair, her tits. Close-up pix of her cunt leaking their black seed. Even more disturbing though were the photos that showed her cumming hard while those college boys did dirty things to her. Or was from the things they made her do to them....

Jen realized her hand was down the front of her satin panties, rubbing her swollen clitoris!! She wanted to cum, she NEEDED to cum. In her mind she replayed what had happened on that bus.

Ohhhgawd! It hit her like an electric shock... such an intense orgasm that it made her legs quiver. She could feel her cunt juice spraying, not dripping, from her convulsing

cunt. It was all she could do to keep standing. And then the door opened!!

"Mom, I'm home!" God, he mustn't see her like this. Shakily she pulled her hand from her panties and walked from the kitchen to greet her Stepson.

Later, alone in her bedroom she tried to puzzle it out. Who could have sent those pix? How did he have her contact info? Who else had those pix, or had seen those pix? Someone on that bus must have rifled through her purse while she was being used as a cum-dump! Whoever it was had found her phone, and likely pressed her thumb on the sensor during her confusion to unlock it. Did they have all her contacts...her family, friends, co-workers?

OMG, she felt so humiliated and violated again. But something else too. Jen realized her cunt was leaking...soaking her panties. And her nipples under her thin top were pointy and stiff. She was excited again! What sort of slut was she becoming? And what about the pregnancy risk? What if she was knocked up with a black baby?? She'd been off the pill for a few years now, ever since hubby had gotten a vasectomy.

Think Jen! When was your last period? She glanced at the calendar on her phone, did the math... and felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was just over a week since her last period.

But she couldn't deal with that now. Her hand was back between her spread legs, rubbing and teasing her aching clitty. She slipped off her white satin panties, spread her legs as wide as she could and began stuffing her fingers in ands out of her squishy cunt. God, she was sooo wet! Was some of their black sperm still inside her, leaking out now? That thought pushed her over the edge! With a stifled moan she felt herself cumming hard, once, then again, then a third time. The last thing that went through her mind as she lapsed in exhausted sleep was...God, i'm becoming such a cunt!

The annoying alarm on her bed-side clock woke Jen from a heavy sleep. God she was tired, and sore! Her cunt ached, from over-use she imagined. But it was a pleasurable ache all the same. The blonde wife doubted she'd ever had that many orgasms in one day... ever!

Jen slipped on her panties, and a robe and wandered downstairs to the kitchen for coffee. Even just walking seemed to stimulate her clitty. Her fat cunt labes rubbed her sore pleasure button and made her pussy wet. God, she really WAS becoming a cunt! Nobody in the kitchen. David had early practice and had already left for school.

Oh SHIT! There on the counter-top was her phone, right where she'd left it when her Stepson got home and interrupted her masturbating in the kitchen. Had she remembered to lock it? NO!! When she picked it up, those nasty photos were still on the screen! But had he looked on her phone? Had he seen those pix?

IF he had seen them, would he say anything? What would he think of his slutty Stepmom being black-banged? Some of his jock team-mates were black. Jen admitted to herself that she felt conflicted whenever she noticed her David's black friends watching her around the house. They were all over 18, so it wasn't like they weren't old enough, but it felt kind of funny since she'd known some of these boys for years, even babysat for a few when they were much younger.

Over the next few days Jen pondered over who might have sent her that dirty text message. She'd half expected to receive more, but it was four days now, and nothing. Maybe she'd been worrying for nothing.

An email chime on her lap top snapped Jen back to reality. It was probably work, asking her to stop and pick up something on her way in to the office. But it wasn't work at all. It was another set of photos, more pix of her having sex on the bus!

This time there were a few video clips included as well. Jen clicked on one to open the file and heard herself squealing and moaning like a bitch in heat as she was bounced up and down on some nameless black guy's cock! The other vid clips were much the same, but she found herself mesmerized by the humiliating way she had responded to their black cocks. She LOOKED and sounded like one of those sluts in the porn movies, insatiable for black cocks and cum! As she watched herself onscreen, fucking and cumming again and again, she felt gushes of twat sauce soaking her panty crotch. She needed to cum...again, but no time now! She barely had time now to get ready and still make the bus.

Late for work, and a stressful day, wondering again who had sent the text and now that email. And it didn't help at all that the videos had reawakened her feelings of need and guilt.

It felt good to get home, though the bus ride from downtown to the "burbs" had presented it own anxieties, as she often worried about seeing those black guys show up on her regular commute. David was going straight from school to work, so Jen had the house to herself. She slipped out of her dress and into a short robe over her bra and panties, then poured herself whiskey and coke. She opened her lap top and clicked on that mystery email with the video clips, searching for any clue who to who might have sent it, and why.

The doorbell interrupted her. It was four young black men, David's team-mates from school, Jerome, Jesse, Kyle and Josh. They would all know David was on his way to work. What the heck...?

"Hey Mrs. M. You got a minute.? We just need to ask you about somethin'." Without being invited they pushed past her, leering at her like she was undressed. Jen wished she had on something other than this thin robe. They could probably see her underwear right through it!

"You remember my older brother Tyrone?" asked Kyle. "He goes to UW downtown." Where did she know that name from? OMG!! That was the logo on those shirts the black frat boys on the bus had been wearing!! She prayed that this had nothing to do with her gang-bang last week. Kyle grinned at the look on Jen's face.

"Yeah, I thought you might react to that...after your little embarrassment on the bus?" The black jocks were crowding in around her now, what the HR people at work called invading her "personal space."

"Tyrone showed us some pix and videos he made on the bus from downtown. Imagine our surprise when we seen it was YOU!" Kyle smiled. "Oh don't you worry, We know you don't want no one seeing those pictures and videos! Especially your family. Can you imagine what things would be like for David at school if those pix got around? And only two more months before Graduation?"

Jesse and Josh were already tugging on her short robe, pulling it off her shoulders and leaving her standing in her own Living Room only her matching baby-blue satin bra and panties.

"N-nooo! You guys can't do this. I mean...I know your families for heaven's sake. Jesse, Josh.... I used to babysit you when you were little!" whined Jen.

"And I always wanted to get in your pants, even then Mrs. M" chuckled Jesse, tugging at the waistband of her panties. Jerome was behind her, and popped the hooks on her bra, releasing her 34c boobs and large pink nipples. She tried to cover her bare tits, but his hands were too fast. She felt his strong jock fingers groping and fondling her tit flesh, her nipples hardening under his touch.

Kyle shoved his hand down the front of her wet panties, rubbing at her swelling clitty. She could feel the hot juices already lubricating her snatch, despite her shame. They were too strong, too horny and eager.

"Boys, n-nooo. Really, you can't...you shouldn't. I'm your friend's Stepmom..." she stuttered. But the horny black boys wouldn't be denied, still groping and pawing at her as they peeled off her satin lingerie set.

Jen consoled herself with the truth that these young men were going to take what they wanted from her anyway, and that she really had no choice if she had any hope of them keeping her secret.

And it was already making her feel too good. She whimpered weakly when Josh moved her hand to his thick black cock. One of them pulled off her panties as they pushed her down onto her knees. Josh pushed his hard cock against her lips.

"N-noooo, please..." Jen said weakly. But she opened her mouth and accepted it, then began sucking on it. Her hands fumbled to either side and found Jesse and Kyle's hard erections and began stroking their cocks. Jerome pushed his cockhead against the side of Jen's face and she began alternately sucking first his cock, then Josh's.

Jerome tangled his fingers in Jen's long, blonde curls and began more vigorously face-fucking her, thrusting his hips and driving his black cock deeper into her mouth. It was thick, and long, and Jen was struggling to handle all of it. She gagged a few times, but he persisted. it seemed like forever, but he was so excited he only lasted about two or three minutes. With a loud grunt, she felt his jizz explode in her mouth. He let the first few spurts slide down her throat before pulling out and hosing her pretty face with spurt after hot, sticky spurt.

Josh was next, barely giving the blonde wife time to catch her breath before he too was eagerly fucking her cummy face. He paused for a moment while Kyle and Jerome eased Jen onto a chair, then turned her face toward him and resumed working his black cock in and out of her sucking mouth.

Kyle dropped to his knees between Jen's spread legs and slipped his fingers between her fat cunt lips. Slowly at first, then faster and harder he crammed two, then three, then four fingers into her squishy cunt. The poor wife's body rocked and jerked to his rhythm, mewling urgently around the thick cock fucking her mouth.

Jen could feel the tension mounting in her groin, like a spring winding tighter and tighter. But before she could find relief in her orgasm, Josh grunted loudly and pulled his black cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. Thick streams of sperm and semen, released from his heavy balls sprayed wildly all over the sputtering blonde's face, dripping down her chin and onto her heaving tits! She couldn't believe how much jizz he had stored up, It just kept cumming and cumming, until her her face was coated with the heavy baby-batter.

Between her legs, Kyle guided the head of his black dick between Jen's reddened cunt labes and shoved. God, he was big. But she was so wet, and so desperate to cum. gradually, her cunt stretched to accommodate his dark meat girth. He began rutting into her, faster and harder.

Jen was so overwhelmed by then, that her body just jiggled and joggled in time with his violent thrusts. Each hard in-stroke made her moan weakly. She could hear the wet, squishy-squash sounds of his cock pounding into her defenseless cunt. As his rhythm increased she felt herself losing control and the first of several powerful orgasms erupted in her cunt. Oh Gawd!! Her pussy muscles spasmed and clutched at his thick cock meat. She'd lost all control of herself now, and streams of hot cunt juice sprayed from her twat, soaking both of their sex parts.

Jerome, Kyle and Josh were urging him on now, eager to have their own turns in the wife's cunt.

"Fuck her Man! Fill the bitch up! Give her yo' jizz!" they coached. Then it hit her...JIZZ. Kyle was going to cum in her pussy. But she wasn't on any birth control, and he was NOT wearing a rubber. And this time it was too close to her fertile time!!

"N-Nooooo, don't. Mustn't cum in me. You'll give me a baby....a black baby!" she wailed. But Kyle never paused or missed a stroke.

If anything, he fucked her even harder, pounding her juice-slick snatch as deeply as he could. To Jen it felt like his cockhead was banging against her cervix, threatening to plow right into her womb!

Despite her shame, and her humiliation, she could not deny the pleasure mounting in her crotch. She didn't want to cum. Didn't want to submit to his black cock and lose control of herself. But her body betrayed her, exploding in an all-consuming orgasm. The shamed wife twitched and convulsed like she was being shocked. Her hips were matching his fuck-rhythm now, moving in time to Kyle's thrusts.

And then with a loud grunt she felt his body tense, holding himself as deeply inside her as he could get. His cock began pumping into her defenseless cunt, spurt after spurt of potent black baby-batter!

"N-Noooooo, Ohh Gawd nnooooo....you mustn't!" she wailed. But it was far too late for pleas now. She could feel his seed flooding her insides. Millions of black swimmers all hunting her lone ripe egg.

"Ooohhh, OhhmyGawd...you squirted sooo much sperm inside me!" she whined. But as much as she feared the risk of conceiving her first black baby, her body still craved even more black-fucking.

Kyle pulled his cock from Jen's sloppy twat. What seemed like a quart of black seed ran down her ass, but only for a moment. Jerome was next, crowding between her splayed thighs and slotting his cock into her oozing cunt. And so it went on, each black cock fucking her full to overflowing with sperm, only to be replaced by the next one in line. Jen lost count of the orgasms they forced from her cum-clogged pussy.

When each had ejaculated his load into her married baby-maker, Kyle laid on his back on the carpet. Josh and Jerome helped Jen kneel down over him, guiding his black erection into her messy twat. Josh got in behind her. Jen felt him pushing his cock between her rounded ass cheeks, then pressure against her asshole!

Oh my Gawd....he was going to fuck her in the ass!! "N-nooooo! I've never done that before. You can't..." but her protest turned to a sharp squeal as the head of Josh's black cock stuffed into her puckered butt hole!

"Oooohhh, it hurts!!" she wailed, but Josh didn't really care. And before Jen could complain further, Jerome shoved his cock into her mouth and shut her up. Behind her, Josh was pressing deeper up her butt. It hurt, at first, but she was sooo wet down there that it helped lube the passage of his thick black cock into her ass...and gradually the discomfort lessened and became almost...pleasure!

Jesse was the only one left without a hole to fuck, so he grabbed his phone and started recording Jen's performance. Almost certainly the video would get posted to a couple of the online porn sites he and his friends enjoyed. Blonde MILF becomes Black cum-Dump!

Josh was really working his cock in and out of Jen's ass, the force of his thrusts making her butt cheeks jiggle and skewering her even further down onto Kyle's big cock in her pussy.

"Damn 'dis bitch's ass is TIGHT!" he grunted. With her mouth full of Jerome's cock, Jen could only manage muffled bleats of protest as the black jock began fucking her ass even faster.

By now the cum-dumbed wife was reacting solely on instinct, as all the fucking, cum, and orgasms had totally overwhelmed her brain. All she understood was the incredible pleasure these black cocks were giving her, and so she mindlessly surrendered her dignity, and any sense of self-worth to satisfy the sex cravings these young blacks had awakened in her. She began eagerly fucking back against their thrusts, sucking harder on Jerome's big cock until he grunted and began filling her mouth with a heavy volume of sperm!

Jen did her best to swallow as much as she could, but it was too much and came dripping and dribbling down her chin and from the corners of her gasping mouth. At nearly the same time she felt Josh's balls pumping his seed up her behind, flooding her ass with more black seed.

Jerome was recording Jen's debauchery again, capturing the heavy drools of Josh's sperm hanging in strings from Jen's ass when he pulled out.

Kyle's cock had been working in and out of Jen's sloppy twat for awhile now, and he was sooo ready to add more sperm to the four loads she was already carrying up inside her. When Josh had emptied his balls in Jen's ass and pulled out, Kyle flipped Jen over onto her hands and knees, the slipped quickly in behind her and began fucking her doggy-style.He grabbed her hips and started really pounding his cock into her, churning her already messy twat into a sticky-white gooey mess.

"Yeahhh...fucccckkk yeah Mrs. M, take my seed!!" his cock erupted inside Jen's cunt like a firehose, spurt after heavy spurt spraying into her already flooded baby-maker. His wild ejaculation set Jen spinning into another powerful orgasm. With no cock in her mouth to stifle her sounds, she wailed loudly as the extreme pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Yesssss, ohhhh fuck yes, fill me up with your black sperm!! F-fuck me, Fuck my Mommy cunt full of your seed!!! she moaned loudly. " I need it...I neeed your cummmm!"

None of them knew how long David had been standing there watching his Stepmom behave like a total whore! No one had thought to watch the clock, and they were all too busy fucking his Stepmom's brains out to notice when the door opened and David walked in.

They stared at him, not sure what to do. He had his shorts off and cock out, slowly stroking it to full erection while watching his slutty Stepmom perform. Jen had no idea he was home, no clue he had witnessed her acting like a total twat!

David motioned to Kyle to pull out, then quickly took his spot, sliding his hard cock easily into Jen's stretched, well-lubed cunt! He quickly picked up Kyle's rhythm, stroking his cock in and out of the tired blonde wife.

"Fuck yeahhhh! " he groaned loudly. "You have NO idea how long I've been dreaming about fucking this pussy!!"

OH fuck NOOOOO! Jen recognized her Stepson's voice and looked over her shoulder...to find the boy she'd mothered since he was in grade school was now buried balls deep in her sloppy twat! Jen almost began to cry, humiliated beyond belief that her Stepson should find her like this. But something else was going on too... feelings she knew she shouldn't be having!

David's cock was making her feel tooo good, exciting her like the other cocks hadn't, pushing her rapidly toward an orgasm she knew would destroy her. Maybe it was because she had already had soooo much sex and fucking...or maybe it was the forbidden excitement of having her own Stepson inside her, ready to spurt HIS seed up into his Stepmom's eager uterus!!

12