Back on The Job

Story Info
Back on the job at home recruting some young blood.
7.6k words
5
132
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rolled into the outskirts of town, I called my boss, Robert, and let him know I was almost there. He told me to head for a certain restaurant he frequents and he would meet me there. I got there and was seated.

Our waiter came over, introduced himself as Reed and I told him I was waiting for someone. He smiled and said, "That's one lucky person."

Reed stood about five-six, 160 compact, thin, tight pounds. He asked if I'd like to order a drink while I waited, and I just ordered ice water with lemon. Robert arrived just about the same time as Reed returned with my water. Robert was a nice-looking, late-forties guy; he stayed in shape by hitting the gym several times a week. Reed laid down our menus and said he'd return in a minute after we decided what we wanted.

Reed turned and stood there writing on his pad, as Robert and I both checked out that small, tight ass. Reed turned a little, looking over his shoulder, and smiled at me before he left.

Reed returned and we both ordered. Reed left to put in our order and came back with our salads quickly; he asked if we needed anything else, and left the table.

As we ate our salads and talked, Reed checked on us several times. Robert filled me in on the work things that were going on and what I needed to do. About this time, Reed was headed for the table with our orders; he sat them down, took the salad bowls, and came back with our entrees.

Robert and I started eating, as Reed came back asking how everything was. We both told him it was excellent. He smiled and said he would be checking on us. Robert and I ate and talked until we were done with our food; Robert paid for supper and left a cash tip. Reed brought back the receipt and thanked us for allowing him to serve us; he also said he looked forward to next time.

Robert and I walked out together. I offered him a ride, but he said he preferred to walk. I headed home, and settled in, taking care of business. I decided to turn in early and head for the gym in the morning. I slept well back in my bed at home.

I rolled out of my bed in the morning ready to hit the complex gym. The gym was nicely equipped, nicer than most stand-alone gyms. I walked in and headed for the locker room with my things, stowing them away. I was wearing shorts with a separate pair of spandex shorts under them, tennis shoes, and a stringer tank. My outer shorts were nice and loose.

I walked back out, and started warming up off to the side. After about fifteen minutes, I was ready for my workout. I was the only person in this morning. I sat in a corner, away from the main door, working on my biceps. The lights were still down a little. I was working around the room, hitting all my pull exercises.

I noticed the door open, and Reed walked in; he went into the locker room, as I took a spot on the bench press right near the locker-room door. Reed walked out and was surprised to see me. We talked, and Reed told me he had moved in a couple of weeks earlier. I asked him to spot me and he agreed.

We worked around the gym until we finally got to the squat machine. Reed was getting his weights in place, as I adjusted my cock pointing up. Reed stepped up to the bar and I helped him lift it off as he positioned it on his shoulders. I stepped close to his back with my mouth close to his ear and said, "Take it easy, nice and slow, don't get in a rush, Reed. Concentrate on my voice and do as I say."

Reed started to push back as he squatted, rubbing his ass down the front of my body, pressing my cock. He gasped the first time he felt my cock rubbing against his ass. After doing his reps, we went to the bench press machine. I set my weights and he stood over my head to spot me. I did eight reps of 280 pounds.

I sat up, saying, "Now, it's your turn, set your weights."

While Reed was getting his weights set, I adjusted my cock pointing down against my leg in my spandex liner shorts. As Reed lay back on the bench, I stepped forward over his head with my hands under the bar. I bent my knees as he lowered the bar, quietly talking him through the lift. As he came back up with it, I also rose. I praised him, as he started lowering it again, going further this time.

I rose as he raised the bar. I dropped my hand to my spandex shorts and pulled the leg up over my cockhead. As Reed lowered it back down, I told him to go lower. I went lower until my cockhead was against his nose. Reed inhaled deeply.

I said, "Stay there, do you like the smell of my crotch?"

Reed replied, "I love your smell. I love it, sir!"

I instructed Reed to raise the bar slowly, until he got up to the resting position. He raised to a sitting position as I stepped in front of him. He was looking at my cockhead.

I asked, "You like what you're seeing, Reed?"

"Yes, sir. I love what I'm seeing."

I told him, "I have to get to work. I'll see you in the morning. I got to get a shower and get to work."

We were still the only ones here. I headed for my locker, stripped down, and went for my favorite shower. All the showers were singles but a couple were larger, you could comfortably fit three, than the others. As I got my water hot and started bathing, I saw a shadow outside of the door.

I turned my back to the door and kept scrubbing, washing my head. Turning to face the door, I snuck a peek and saw the door slightly ajar, and someone peeking through the crack. I finished my shower, turned off the water, and dried off before I exited the stall. I walked back to my locker with the towel over my shoulder.

I had just gotten my boxer briefs on, when Reed walked in. He walked over, and I said, "It was nice having company this morning, it will be nice having you here in the morning."

Reed replied, "Yes, that sounds good, I think I can learn a lot from you, sir."

After he agreed, I handed him my phone and let him put in his name and number. He called himself so he could add me to his. I continued dressing as we talked. I got my slacks on, then my shirt, socks and shoes. As I tied my tie, I stood and asked Reed to tie my shoes for me. He knelt on the floor at my feet and tied one shoe, then the other. I gave him my hand and helped him get up.

I pulled Reed to me and kissed him. He moaned. I pulled back, told him I'd see him in the morning, and slung my bag over my shoulder.

I caught up on everything that came up during my absence over the last couple of weeks. It was a long day. I got home, fixed myself a little something to eat, and hit the sack. I slept like a rock.

My alarm went off. I texted Reed to be at the gym in half an hour.

He replied - Yes sir, your wish is my command.

I chose my outfit this morning carefully-- a yellow-and-black-striped stringer and shorts. It made the tone of my skin seem even blacker. I arrived a few minutes later than Reed. We were alone this morning, too; that's the nice thing about a small apartment complex. I found Reed and we got started.

As we worked around the equipment, we talked. I went to spot Reed on the bench press, and his eyes got really large, as I stepped into his line of sight. He continued working through the program I was following like a champ. After we completed our workout, I looked at him and smiled, using my finger to motion him to follow me.

I went into the locker room and opened my locker. I had Reed strip me, my tank top, tennis shoes, shorts, and then my spandex shorts. When Reed pulled down my spandex, my cock swung up and slapped him under his chin-- he gasped.

I raised his eyes to look at mine. "Strip and meet me in the fourth shower on the left side, it's the largest." I turned and walked toward the shower.

Reed was stripping down as quickly as he could, and he finally joined me, asking, "I am here at your service, sir?"

He stepped to me, when I placed my hands under his armpits and lifted him to me. I kissed him. He moaned, and pulled back. "It was all I could do not to kneel between your legs last night, sir."

I put him down and pushed on his shoulders as he knelt before me. Reed started kissing my cock as he handled my big balls. I looked down at him. "I need to piss, Reed."

"Please give it to me, sir. Please!"

I stepped back and held his head back. I lightly slapped his face. "Open your eyes and mouth, boi."

Reed did as I said; I held my cock and aimed it as the flow started. I started at Reed's forehead and went down, covering his face and filling his mouth as he swallowed. I drenched his hair and face, filling his mouth again and again.

When I finished Reed said, "Thank you, sir, thank you so much!"

"Boi, open your mouth, I want to feel my cock get hard deep in your throat."

Reed opened his mouth and took my semi-hard cock into his mouth to the root, staying down on it as it got harder and harder. He finally pulled off to get a breath. He looked at me, saying, "I love your cock. Sir, thank you!"

I backed up under the shower head and let it shoot over my shoulder and wash my piss from Reed's head and face. He was working on my cock, pulling up to get a breath and going back down, over and over, faster and faster. I felt my cum building and pulled out, letting my cum cover his face. I stepped forward to block the shower water as my cum covered his face running in his eyes and mouth as he swallowed, saying, "Sir, your cum is as good as a god's nectar. I love it!"

I took two fingers and pushed my cum across his face to his mouth, letting him suck my fingers, too. He swallowed more and more of my cum as I pushed it into his mouth. After I was done feeding him my cum, I said, "Reed, stand and bathe me, I have to get to work."

He did as ordered, bathing me completely and thoroughly, finally getting my towel and drying me. I went to my locker with him following. He opened my locker, handed me my suit, and dressed me. I finally got completely dressed and Reed grabbed my tie, placed it around my neck, and tied it for me. He pulled it up snugly and said, "I love me a sharp-dressed man. Go get them!"

I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead as I palmed his sweet little ass with my hands. I turned and headed to the door, as I turned back to him, I winked.

I texted him midafternoon -How are you doing this afternoon?

- I'm doing good, just finished my shift at work. I'm fixing to head home and cool it. How are you doing?

- I'm good Reed. How would you like to come over for supper?

- That sounds good sir.

- Is there anything you don't eat Reed?

- No sir, I was raised to eat almost anything and I'm willing to try anything else.

- Excellent. I'll see you at 6:30 pm Reed. You have my unit number.

- I do and 6:30 it is sir.

I got online and made my grocery order to be picked up. I chose to make homemade spaghetti and meatballs, and a red wine to go with it. I changed clothes when I got home and put on some soft jazz. I had everything ready to put in the cast-iron skillet to finish cooking when the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and opened it; Reed stood there. I motioned him in, as I closed the door. My condo was open concept so he could see the kitchen. I stepped around him as I went back to the stove and finished assembling the sauce.

Reed stepped in beside me and was fixing to get wash water for the dishes I had dirtied. I told him he didn't have to do that, he could just load them in the dishwasher. When he finished up, I pulled him to me and kissed him. I picked him up and sat him down on the island beside me and continued to kiss him.

I pulled back as he said, "Sir, I have missed you so much. It smells so good!"

I stepped around him to get the wine and poured us both a glass. I pulled back, saying, "The sauce needs to simmer a while. Let's have a seat on the couch."

I handed Reed his glass, took his empty hand in mine, and led him to the couch. I sat down and pulled him to me, letting him sit crosswise on my lap. We both took a sip of our wine, savoring it, then we set our glasses on the coffee table. Reed leaned up to my face, going to my ear, licking and sucking it as he moaned. I laid a hand on his leg that was closest to me, starting to rub it at his ankle. I started with my nails going up a bit, stopping, going back down over and over, until I had got to his jeans where they came together.

I tilted my head back as Reed started kissing me and groaning, as I continued with his left leg. At about this time, the alarm went off. I pulled back. "The sauce is ready, we need to get the water going for the noodles."

Reed didn't move. "We could just turn it off and eat later. I have a feeling we are going to be working up an appetite."

I kissed him again. "If you are sure you can wait that long, that will work for me."

Reed stood, extending his hand to mine, helping me up. We finished the wine that was in our glasses and took the bottle with us to the bedroom. We entered and Reed turned to face me, as I leaned down to kiss him. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head. He reached to me doing the same, as he worked my nipples with his mouth. Reed went to his knees and grabbed my shorts by the waist, pulling them down to the floor and removing my loafers at the same time.

Reed stuck out his tongue, tracing my leg up and over my balls, over my cock, and up my abdomen stopping at my mouth. I reached for his shorts, grabbing them and his underwear at the same time, pushing them down. I stooped down, placing an arm behind Reed's knees.

I picked him up as we kissed, going to the bedside, kneeling on the side, and laying him down. I crawled in, stretching out beside him. I grabbed the bottle of wine and placed it in his mouth, pouring carefully. Reed drank, and then I took a drink, bending over to kiss him again. I got some lube, coating three fingers. I took my hand and using my nails, traced down Reed's abdomen over his cock to his balls. I finished with a fingertip pressed against his puckered hole. I gently pressed harder and harder, eventually opening his puckered hole.

Reed gasped and groaned, as I stopped with my finger in his tight hole. I raised and looked at Reed, saying, "Have you ever been with a man blessed like I am?"

"No sir, I have not, please be gentle."

I kissed him. "Reed, it might hurt a little the first time, but you'll love it. I have never had any complaints." I moved my finger around and around inside his tight hole. Reed groaned, as I whispered to him, "Relax, boi... let me work your hole."

As I felt Reed relax, I pulled out the single finger and added another starting back in. As I pushed the two of them in, Reed tensed up. I leaned to his ear again telling him to relax, as I worked my fingers in and out. I kissed his ear, licking and sucking as he relaxed.

I leaned over him. "Reed, I think one more finger ought to do it. Just relax, you know I don't want to hurt you."

I pulled out the two and added a third, I started pushing them in and Reed tensed up. I turned his face to me, saying, "Relax Reed, this is for your benefit. I want you to enjoy this. Relax as the pleasure takes over. Close your eyes, pay attention to my voice, and relax."

Reed's breathing returned to normal as I worked my fingers in his hole. As I worked my fingers in his ass, I kissed him and talked to him as he relaxed more and more. As I talked, he reached over and started stroking my cock. I kissed him again as he moaned and I pulled back, saying, "I think you ought to fuck yourself with my cock the first time, Reed. I'll lie on my back and you straddle me. You can be in total control the first time."

He looked at me, saying, "Sir, thank you."

Reed sat up as I took his spot on my back. I got the bottle of wine and took a big swig, and he did the same. When Reed finished his wine, he straddled me.

I said, "Get the lube and squirt some on my fingers, so I can lube your hole and you lube my cock."

Reed did as instructed; I prepped him and he lubed my cock. Reed bent over and kissed me deep as I lubed his hole with a couple of fingers and I worked his nipples with the other hand. I took both hands and grabbed Reed's face, saying, "You are ready, Reed, hold my cock and guide your puckered hole to my cockhead."

Reed held my cockhead against his tight hole and stopped there. He looked at me, and said, "I don't know if I can do it sir."

I looked at him. "You can do it. Reed, you'll love it, the worst is getting it in initially. Start pushing until the head pops through."

Reed lowered down. He yelled when the head breached his hole, he leaned over to me, looking me in the eyes. P

"You are doing great, Reed, relax now!" I said. "As the pain disappears, take more, you will get it all."

Reed rocked, taking a little more each time, until he had almost half of it inside. He leaned over to me, and kissed me. "Sir, it feels so good. I can't wait for the rest."

I dropped my hands to Reed's ass cheeks, taking one in each hand. I spread his cheeks as he started rocking again. I looked straight at Reed as he looked at me. "You are doing great, Reed. I know you can take the rest, too. Keep on, you can do it."

Reed rocked, taking more and more. I kept his cheeks spread wide as he went further and further down, taking more and more of my cock in his ass. Reed finally took my whole nine-and-a-half fat inches in his ass. I pulled Reed's face to me and licked the sweat off his face, as he said, "I can't believe how good your cock feels, sir."

I slapped Reed's ass as he started moving it up and down on my cock, fucking himself. Reed bent over and kissed my neck as he started fucking himself faster and faster. I said, "Keep it up, boi; I'm fixing to cum and fill your ass."

Reed moved faster and faster as I felt my cum build. I grabbed Reed's neck and told him, "I am cumming, Reed, I am going to fill your ass."

As I finished cumming, Reed lay on my chest and told me how good his ass felt with my cock in it. I rolled him to the side, and with my cock still softening in his ass, he kissed me and nuzzled into my chest. We lay there talking. I told him we needed to eat and he could just spend the night. He said spending the night was great; he was working on the dinner shift the next day.

I crawled out of bed and stuck out my hand to Reed to help him up. We both took a swallow out of the wine bottle and headed for the shower. Reed stepped in first and got the water going. I stepped in and he had grabbed the rag and body wash already and got started on me. He washed me head to toe, then himself. We rinsed off, dried off, and headed for the kitchen. We got everything warmed up and sat down. We had worked up an appetite.

After eating, we cleaned our plates and put them in the dishwasher.

We each got a beer and headed back to bed. I lay back on the bed and Reed crawled in beside me. He leaned over, kissed my nipples, and worked his way up to my neck, kissing and licking as he went. He dropped a hand to my cock, stroking it from top to bottom.

I rubbed his ass. "So, Reed, you took my whole fat, long, black cock in your ass your way. Are you ready for it my way? Your initial time was good, but it only gets better."

Reed replied with a smile, "Sir, that sounds good to me. Show me how you do it! I can't wait, sir."

"All right, Reed, get the lube and get my cock ready."

Reed did as told and lubed my cock completely. I told him to get on his knees, shoulders down, ass up. I took the lube and lubed Reed's sweet ass; with him groaning, as I lubed his ass with two fingers. I walked up behind him and placed my cockhead against his puckered hole. Reed moaned, as I pushed down on his middle back, holding him in place.

I pushed just the head of my cock into his ass. He moaned. I rocked a few times and pushed in hard, hitting his prostate as Reed yelled. I said, "You can make as much noise as you want, I had this place soundproofed."

12