Back on The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hips, making my cock stretch new places every time. Reed was yelling at the top of his lungs, telling me how good my cock felt in his ass. I was pounding his sweet ass, rotating my hips around, going balls deep every time. As I pounded his ass, I started to cum and he groaned as I filled his ass. I bent over to Reed's ear and said, "Your ass is so good, Reed. I loved how much you enjoyed my cock."

I pulled my cock from Reed's ass with a pop. I rolled over beside him and he crawled on top of me. He leaned over to me, asking, "That was so awesome, I can't wait for you to fuck me again, sir."

I pulled him to me, saying, "Let's get us a shower and get some sleep. I'm going to fuck that ass and fill you with so much of my cum from both ends, that you won't be able to work tomorrow afternoon."

Reed crawled off and reached out to me as I crawled out of the bed. We showered, got dried off, and headed back to bed. Reed turned down the covers and we crawled in. I lay on my side as Reed scooted back to me, with me spooning against him. I pulled him closer and we lay, eventually nodding off. Reed gently got up and went to the bathroom; I rolled onto my back and nodded off.

I woke up again as Reed was licking and sucking on my balls. He took them both in his mouth and rolled them around. I was groaning as my cock hardened. Reed moved to my cockhead, licking and sucking it as it hardened. Reed took my cock in his mouth, going further and further down. I laid a hand on his head, and he moaned, with me pushing him down on my cock.

My cock hit the back of his mouth and slid into Reed's throat, going further in until his lips were against my groin. Reed stayed down as I rested my hand on the back of his head. He started to pull up, but I grabbed a handful of hair, holding him down.

"Stay down, boi. You can do it!"

I held Reed down for ten seconds, and pulled him up far enough to get a breath. After Reed got several deep breaths, he started back down, taking my whole cock in his mouth, moaning as my cock throbbed in his tight throat. I got a handful of hair in each hand and started fucking his face. Reed gave me complete control, letting me use him.

I fucked his face faster and faster, telling him I was fixing to cum. When started cumming, I held his head down shooting my cum down his throat. He didn't try to pull off, until I pulled him off. I took my hands and put them under Reed's arms and pulled him up until his chest was at my face and he was straddling my abs. I started working on his nipples as he moaned. Reed was kissing and licking the top of my head.

I reached down and took his hard cock in my hand, stroking and dragging my nails on the head as he groaned. I pushed Reed up and started working his cock with one hand and his nipples with the other; I let him spit in my hand and I jacked his cock. He groaned even louder, when he started to cum, shooting on my belly as I continued to jerk his cock.

When he finished cumming, I scooped up his cum and fed it to him. He took it all in, licking my hand and swallowing it. He swallowed all his cum that I scooped up off my belly. I pulled him to me as he kissed my ears and neck.

"I love your cock and cum sir, I want more sir."

I pulled him closer tightly as he continued to kiss and lick my ear and neck. I told him, "Get us a couple beers and bring them back in here."

When Reed returned, climbing back on my abdomen, he gave me mine and kept his. He took a big swig of his beer, swishing it around in his mouth, and swallowing. I took a swallow of mine at the same time, just smiling at Reed. He took another swallow and did the same thing again. I set my beer down on the side table and put Reed's by mine.

Reed bent over to me and kissed me deeply using his tongue to explore my mouth as I played with the cheeks of his ass. I rolled us over extending my arm out for Reed to rest his head on. We lay there resting and Reed was soon asleep. We slept for a few hours and I had to take a leak. I rolled back softly, so as not to wake Reed.

I crawled back in bed beside Reed, who was on his back. I got up close to Reed's ear, kissing, licking and sucking on it. Reed reached over for the lube, got some in his hand, and started stroking my cock. Reed turned his head to me, saying, "Sir, fuck me now. Fuck me hard and deep, sir."

I got a spare pillow, knelt between his legs, lifted his ass, and placed the pillow under his ass. I placed my elbows behind Reed's knees and pushed them back, raising his ass. I leaned in and kissed Reed, saying, "Guide my cock into your ass, Reed."

"Yes, sir. Fuck me hard."

Reed took my cock in his hand guiding my cock as I pushed toward his ass. I felt my cockhead touch his puckered hole, as Reed moaned. I pushed slowly as Reed guided my cock. When my cockhead entered his ass, he pulled his hand away and pulled me down to him, and kissed me. Reed moaned, as I stopped, and said, "Please, sir, wreck my ass."

I started pushing as Reed got louder and louder. I looked down at him, saying, "You can be as loud as you want, remember, I had extra soundproofing added to the place."

As I filled his ass with more cock, Reed yelled louder and louder. As I started fucking his ass, he got even louder. I was about halfway in his ass and he was thrashing around under me. Reed pulled himself to me as I pushed again. I stopped for a few seconds and waited for him to relax.

Reed relaxed and lay back. I started pushing, finally getting my whole fat, black cock in his ass. Reed was yelling as I started fucking his ass; he reached down to his cock and started jacking it.

I slapped his hand away from his cock saying, "If you are going to cum you are going to do it without touching your cock."

I pulled my cock out until just the head was in Reed's ass and pushed back in hitting his prostate along the way. Reed trembled and groaned, as I pushed in. I continued to fuck Reed's ass as he moaned louder and louder. His hard cock was flopping back and forth as I fucked his ass.

As I pounded his ass, he said, "I'm going to cum, keep fucking my ass. Fuck me harder! Your cock feels so good, fill me with your cum."

I said, "I'm fixing to cum, Reed. When I see you cumming, I will cum, too. I'll fill your ass. Don't you touch your cock."

I reached for Reed's nipples, taking them in my fingers as he started to cum. As he did, I started filling his ass with my cum. I lay down on top of Reed, letting my cock soften in his ass as he kissed me.

"Sir, that was my first orgasm without touching my cock. It was awesome sir!"

After relaxing, I rolled off of Reed. Lying on my side, facing him, I said, "You can go to your place and get some clothes. Then we can get a shower and hit up the restaurant around the corner. I got work in the morning."

Reed kissed me and replied, "Sir, that sounds good to me. I'm off until the morning, too. I was supposed to work tonight, but the plans changed, so I am yours 'til then."

Reed headed for his unit while I made a few calls and answered some emails. Reed returned shortly, took my hand, and led me to the shower. He stepped in, got the shower going, and reached for my hand. He took my hand, pulled me in, and grabbed my head, pulling my lips to his.

He pushed me under the shower head facing out, took the body wash and rag, bathing me from head to toe. I took the rag and bottle from him and bathed him, as I kissed him. I turned and started kissing the back of his neck as I washed down his back, between his ass cheeks, and over his sweet hole.

Reed groaned, as I sucked the back of his neck. I dropped the rag, stepped up to Reed, and took a handful of shampoo to his hair. Using both hands, I shampooed his hair, then rinsed his hair and body. We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves.

Reed got his clothes, saying, "I hope these are okay, sir."

He had boxer briefs, slacks, a dress shirt, and nice shoes. He dressed as I told him, "You can pick me something to match. You have excellent taste."

Reed came out of my walk-in closet with boxer briefs, a complementary-colored pair of slacks, a shirt, and shoes. Reed said, "Sir, stand in front of me and let me dress you."

Reed knelt in front of me and held my underwear as I stepped into them. He pulled them up and adjusted my cock. He took my slacks and did the same, buttoning them. He grabbed my deodorant, applied it, and grabbed my shirt. He buttoned it up and got my cologne, applying it to my neck.

The last thing was my suspenders. After buttoning them in place he stepped up to me and kissed me, telling me I looked and smelt awesome. I took Reed's hand and led him to the door. We left and walked into the restaurant.

Colin, the host, met us at the desk saying, "Welcome back sir, we have your usual table ready for you and your guest."

We followed Colin, as he led Reed. This was my favorite table, a semicircular table around a corner so that it had the utmost privacy from the other diners; with views out the back windows to the lake. P

After Colin walked away, I asked Reed what he wanted.

He replied, "I'll eat anything, I imagine everything is great."

Colin returned with Evan, our waiter. Colin introduced Evan and said he was a new hire since I was last in. Colin left us in Evan's hands, and I asked what he recommended. Evan told us he was here to serve and anything we needed he would take care of. He went through his favorite options and also offered menus. I ordered us a rare steak, baked potato, Brussels sprouts, a salad, and a bottle of wine.

Reed and I had slid in next to one another, and chatted. We talked, telling each other more about ourselves. Evan returned quickly with our salads, an assortment of dressings, and our wine and glasses. I dropped my hand in Reed's lap as we ate and talked.

I told Reed this place was designed for the utmost privacy at all tables, but some have more than others and ours had the most. We ate as Evan brought our food out and kept our glasses full. Reed moved closer and ate his steak, telling me how good it was. We ate until we were done. I finished before Reed, I dropped my hand between his legs, rubbing his cock as he finished his steak.

Evan returned to the table, looked at me, and asked, "Our desserts are wonderful, would you like one."

I replied, "Evan, you have done a great job tonight, but I think we're good."

Evan added, "Your meal tonight has been added to your tab, thank you for letting me serve you. If you need anything else at all let me know."

I pulled a fifty-dollar bill out of my pocket and handed it to Evan. Evan thanked us again and cleared our table. After he left, I pulled Reed to me and kissed him. I said, "Let's get out of here."

I slid out, with Reed following me. As we walked out, side by side, Evan opened the door for us. As we went by I reached out and caressed Evan's ass, he just smiled at me. It was dark as we walked, so I placed an arm around Reed and caressed his ass as he moaned.

We finally got back to my place. After we entered, Reed started stripping, dropping his clothes as we headed for my bedroom. and my closet. I stopped at the bed as Reed stepped in front of me. He unbuttoned my slacks, removed my braces, then slid my slacks down as I pushed off my shoes.

I placed a hand on top of his head, as I lifted one foot and then the other for him to remove my slacks. As he knelt in front of me, he started unbuttoning my shirt, then pushing it open and off. He leaned in and licked the front of my boxer briefs. I pushed him back saying, "Hang my slacks and shirt. Put them in the steamer there, I want to take them with me, boi."

Reed responded immediately and returned. I lay back in my bed and Reed climbed in with me. I pulled him to me and kissed him. Reed moaned and I pushed his mouth down to my nipples as he started sucking and licking them. Reed moved to my side and worked his way up to my pits, licking and sucking and smelling them.

He moaned as he worked one pit and went to the other, doing the same thing. Reed was moaning, as I said, "That feels so good, boi, keep it up; get them good and clean."

Reed finished on my pits and I took a handful of hair and pushed him down to my balls. Reed took one in his mouth, rolling it around and sucking it; next, he went to the other and did the same thing. He pulled off and took both of my balls in his mouth, rolling and washing them with his tongue.

Reed slid up, letting my balls pull from his mouth and kissed up my cock to its head. He took the head in his mouth as he groaned and started sliding down. He took more and more of my fat cock into his mouth. Reed pulled off and moved up to my mouth. He straddled my waist and reached down, taking my cock in his hand as he lowered his ass.

He guided his puckered hole to my cockhead, pressing against it, and groaned as his hole opened as my cock pushed in. Reed bent down to me and kissed me as he pushed down further, taking more of my fat black cock in his ass.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth as he sucked it. I slapped Reed's ass and he groaned as I fondled his sweet cheeks. Reed started moving his ass on my cock taking it deeper and deeper in his ass. He leaned back, sitting straight up as he yelled. He started impaling himself with my long black fat cock. He yelled, saying, "I love your fat cock, sir. I love what it does to my ass, sir."

I pulled Reed down to me, kissing him as he worked his ass on my black cock. I pushed him back up. I reached for his nipples and started tweaking them, and said, "Jack off while my big, black cock is buried in your ass. Do it, boi! I want to feel you cum while I'm fucking that ass!"

Reed was yelling louder, as I fucked his ass and he jacked his cock. Reed started cumming as I felt him tighten up. When he started cumming, I did, too. Every time he shot, his ass would tighten around my cock making me shoot more into his ass.

Reed finally finished cumming, and I did, too. He slid down with my cock still in his ass as he kissed me deeply. He lay on me, spreading his cum between us. I reached over Reed and grabbed the cheeks of his ass, spreading them and massaging them as he moaned.

I slid Reed up to me and pulled my soft cock from his ass with a pop. I pushed him up so my cum could run from his ass and mix with his. When it was complete, I grabbed Reed's head between my hands, and I pushed him down. "Clean us up, boi, get all of our cum."

Reed started licking and cleaning with his tongue, until he had cleaned us completely. I reached down and got a handful of hair and pulled his mouth to my neck. He just lay on me with his face in the crook of my neck.

I slapped his ass, and said, "Let's get us a shower, it's late!"

Reed rolled off and left the bed, he turned and reached out his hand to me and grabbed my hand as I got out of the bed. I headed for the kitchen to get us a beer as Reed headed for the shower.

As I headed back into the bathroom, I saw Reed had the water running as he was finishing up brushing his teeth and rinsing. I stepped in and held out my hand as Reed grabbed our beers, too. He sat them on the shelf and stepped up to me. He pulled my lips down to his and kissed me. I reached down and grabbed his ass cheeks, lifting him so we were mouth to mouth.

I lowered him down and grabbed the shower gel and loofah. I got Reed under the shower, got him wet, and started bathing him. I started at his head and worked my way down to his feet, getting every spot squeaky clean. Reed took the gel and loofah from me, placed a hand on my shoulder, and pushed me down to my knees. Next, Reed grabbed the sprayer and wetted me down, head to feet.

I knelt there, as Reed started on my head; he loaded the sponge and started, getting my head, face, neck, and shoulders. He placed his hands under my arms and raised me to my feet. He next washed my midsection and back. Reed knelt in front of me and bathed me from the waist down, bathing front and back. He paid my hardening cock extra-special attention.

After rinsing my body, he took my cock in his mouth, sucking and licking the head. I grabbed a handful of hair, as I encouraged Reed, "Boi, you are spoiling me. Swallow my cock, so I can fill your belly with my cum."

Using my grip on his hair for leverage, I kept on using Reed's mouth as a fuck hole for my cock, pushing my cock further and further into his mouth, until he had the whole thing. Reed just knelt there, deepthroating my cock as I fucked his face, and groaned.

I said to Reed as I pushed him off my cock, "Take a deep breath, I'm ready to cum and fill your belly!"

He took a deep breath and nodded as he opened his mouth. I pulled his mouth to my cock as he tried to continue down. I held him in place as I looked at his pleading eyes. I took his head in both hands and started fucking his face hard. As I started to cum I held his mouth on the base of my cock, shooting my cum straight into his belly.

Reed stood, as he licked his lips and swallowed. He reached for our beers, handing me mine and taking a couple of big swallows from his. Reed stepped to me with the sponge and cleaned my cock and balls. Reed got a towel and dried me off, and then himself.

I took his hand and led him to bed. He crawled in and I followed getting into a spoon. He went to sleep and slept in that position. The clock went off and we both hit the floor. I had to finish packing and Reed headed to get on his work clothes.

He returned pretty, I was fixing to make one more trip to my truck. He grabbed one bag and I got the other. When we returned to my place I asked him, "Would you like breakfast, we can eat here or at the café around the corner."

Reed replied, "Let's hit the café. I will walk home after work."

It was still dark as we headed for my truck. When we got there, I followed Reed around to the passenger side and opened the door for him. He climbed in and sat on the seat facing out, I grabbed his knees opening them wide as I stepped up and kissed him. After kissing him, I pulled back and looked at him saying, "I am going to miss you my boi."

I closed the door and went to the driver's side. Reed slid over beside me as we drove. I lucked out, finding on a spot right in front of the café. We went in to find a seat. We got one out of the way. We ordered, and talked as we ate. After getting our bellies full, we paid and left.

I pulled into the parking lot where Reed worked, and parked as far away from the door as possible for privacy's sake. Reed turned to me and kissed me, then said, "Sir, I am going to miss you, too; hurry back!"

12