Back Pain Ch. 03

Story Info
Chiropractor daddy punishes disobedience.
3.6k words
4.51
11.9k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matanda
matanda
138 Followers

"I want you here in 30 minutes boy."

The unexpected text flashed on my watch and sent a rush of blood to my groin. I fidgeted uncomfortably in my chair across from an old buddy. My old college roommate was in town and we were catching up over dinner and now I was scrambling to think of how to cut it short. I didn't want to be rude, but I was also apprehensive about the consequences of being late.

I didn't come up with a good excuse to leave the dinner, so I just tried to subtly hurry along. We finally started to wrap up our conversation and stood to leave the restaurant. When we said our farewells and went our separate ways, I hurried to open my phone. It had been 25 minutes since Daddy texted. I scrolled up in the text thread to find the pin he had sent me earlier in the week and pushed to get directions there. The phone estimated I was 18 minutes away. My heart sank and I hurried to my car and dashed off right away.

As I sped around town, I cursed every slow driver and red light that delayed me even more. I knew I was in trouble, and checked my phone periodically to see if he had texted at all. When I finally pulled up, I rushed to the door and knocked. I tried to catch my breath as I waited for the door to open. When it did, the chiropractor stood before me wearing an expression I hadn't seen before. He looked grumpy, despite his charming eyes and naturally cheerful disposition. I apologized and began to explain that I wasn't expecting a text and was out with a friend.

"I tried to get here as soon as..."

He cut in mid-sentence. "Get inside, boy."

I stepped inside and swallowed hard.

"Undo my belt."

My swelling cock was thrilled by the command. I reached for his midsection and began to wonder if I might just get let off easy this first time if we were going straight for a blowjob. Now that the panic had passed, I had a chance to take in what he was wearing today. He was in a short-sleeve button up and grey slacks. His pants were tight unlike the blue top. I undid the buckle on his black leather belt and reached for the button of his pants beneath. His hands stopped mine, and I looked up to see why.

"Just the belt, boy. Take it off and hand it to me."

I grabbed the buckle and slid it around his waist, removing it from the loops of his slacks. When the end fell out of the last loop, I folded it up and handed it to Dr. Horn.

With a smirk, he commanded me to take off my jeans and my underwear. I was feeling uneasy again and obeyed quickly leaving my erect cock standing before him.

"What are you so excited about, boy?"

I glanced down and tried to hide my erection.

"Follow me."

He led me back to the couch where we left off last time. Daddy sat in his place on the left, sitting upright on the edge of the cushion. He grabbed me by the arm, bent me over his knee and didn't waste any more time. The belt cracked my ass, and I tensed immediately as the pain seared. My skin simmered and a heat accompanied the pain. The stinging lingered for ten seconds before slowly starting to fade.

"What did I say about my texts? When I text, you respond."

In the rush of wrapping up the dinner and getting here as quickly as I could, I'd forgotten to reply.

"Sorry, sir."

His belt cracked again and the pain doubled. My eyes winced and my hips drove forward into his lap, as if I could avoid the belt. I realized how quickly I'd gone soft as my erection disappeared along with my excitement, driven out by this dread now settled in my gut.

"That's for reaching for my button. Listen more carefully and obey your master."

"Sorry, sir." How long was this going to go? I tried to count up the number of mistakes I had made so far this evening.

Another crack sent my head spinning. The pain was lingering longer with each whip and my skin felt a burning sensation. Like a hot skillet was placed against it, but milder.

"And that is for making Daddy wait. You'll get one lash for each minute I waited for you, boy."

I almost started to panic when I counted up the minutes. I was fourteen minutes late, which meant at least thirteen more lashes.

Each time the leather struck my cheeks, I felt my resolve breaking. I was trying to be strong and show no sign of pain, but after six lashes I started to whimper. The seventh strike forced a yelp out of me as I breathed heavily in his lap. His words a few days ago came to mind as I became desperate to find a way out: "If you need to stop, just ask." I debated asking for a reprieve, but I was too prideful. Like a true boy, I wanted to submit to my Daddy.

Probably sensing that the pain was overbearing me, the eighth lash seemed less forceful. There was less sting when it made contact, but the collective lashes were starting to create a lasting effect. The pain was no longer fading like it was in the beginning, but lingering and settling as a heat began to radiate from my skin. Despite my best efforts not to cry, tears were forming in my eyes. More than the pain itself, I feared the anticipation of his next strike.

Another crash came, again more gently than the last. He must be able to sense that I was struggling to endure my punishment. Despite his softened blow, the whip only intensified the burn that was settled on my cheeks. It felt like I was being branded like a baby calf, pinned against my master as the belt marked me as his. Bent over his knee, with my face down to the ground I could only imagine how we looked. He struck again while I created the image in my mind. The distraction helped with the pain, but also had an effect on my dick. It started to stir again, pinned between my body and against his leg.

I yelped as he whipped again, harder than before. Perhaps my growing cock poking at his leg gave him the impression that I was enjoying my punishment too much. The pain was sharp and real, but the image in my mind was making it easier to cope. I'd lost count by now but at this point I was almost able to enjoy being bent over Daddy's knee. I just had to picture him.

He struck again, intensifying the pain yet making my cock more rigid. The strike was powerful and forced my body downward into him. My natural reaction to his lashes was pushing my dick uncomfortably into his leg and I had to twist my hips to adjust and make room for my throbbing erection. As I adjusted, my cock settled flat against his thigh and an intense pleasure ran over me. I focused on the image in my mind, picturing myself bent over his powerful, thick frame and instinctively started to rub against his leg subtly.

The pleasure was abruptly stopped when the belt lashed against me again, harder than ever before. I moaned loudly as the pain overwhelmed me and my body collapsed, defeated, into his lap.

"Stop grinding, boy." He growled from above me.

He had whipped me hard enough to bring an end to my pleasure and my erect cock again began to deflate.

"Up, boy"

I got to my feet and he ordered me into some yoga position with my feet and hands on the ground. My body formed an upside-down "V", with my ass exposed at the top. I could sense him behind me and sensed his motion just before he struck me once more. The sting was unbearable and I cried out in pain. My arms and legs shook as I barely kept myself upright. Tears again formed in my eyes and I squeezed my eyes tight to not let them fall.

"What do we do when Daddy texts, boy?"

"Respond, sir." I pathetically answered, still trembling.

"And do we make Daddy wait?" I could hear him stirring behind me, but I couldn't tell what he was doing. I didn't dare turn around for fear of another strike as powerful as his last.

"No, sir. Never again, sir."

"Because Daddy doesn't wait for what he wants, does he boy?" He was approaching me and I braced myself for another lash.

Suddenly, I felt his cock impale me as he did, indeed, take what he wanted. I groaned in pain as he forced himself deep and hard into me. With the sting of the belt still lingering, he was even more difficult to take as I remembered just how thick he was inside me. He initially held his position to help stretch me, but shortly started bucking hard. I was hoping the second time might be easier, but he was much rougher tonight as he sought to punish me. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting in and out and my quiet moan turned to loud cries. He was too big, and I started to panic.

"You will learn what obedience is, boy." He continued to drive in and out of me. "Because you'll find out what happens when you don't obey Daddy." As he finished his sentence he thrust as hard as he could deep inside me. If his hands weren't gripping my hips, I imagine I'd have fallen over.

I moaned over and over again. I guess I'd thought I took him all the way the first time, but he was definitely penetrating me deeper than I'd ever been.

"Daddy," I moaned, almost pleading for him to have mercy.

Instead he responded by drawing back and thrusting in again as hard as before.

"Ohhhhhhh. Oh. Oh." I was gasping between my constant moans.

"Daddy was gentle last time, boy."

"Please, sir. I'll never be late again, sir."

"We'll make sure of that." He drew back again and thrust in. He picked up the pace, doing it over and over again.

I began to sweat as I moaned and squirmed and cried beneath him. He was relentless in his work, thrusting deep each time. Despite the pain, I wanted it. I knew if I could see him, I'd be able to block out the pain more easily. I needed to change positions. My hands and legs were already trembling, so I intensified my cries and gave out. His hands were now the only thing keeping me upright. He kept me up and continued his assault until it became too much.

"Up, boy."

I truly struggled to stand, but made a show of it as well.

"Follow me."

We went down the hall into his bedroom and my heart raced. He patted his bed and told me to face up. I was hoping he'd take me in this position so I could at least see him while he abused my hole. But instead of pulling my legs to the edge of the bed, he pulled my head towards him. I stared up at him, upside down to him and he towered over me with nothing on but his button-up shirt. His hairy legs and massive cock drew closer to my face and he lowered himself into my mouth. I opened up as wide as I could, knowing he was going to go at his own pace. He filled my mouth completely and started thrusting, using my mouth the same way he had been using my hole.

"You should have been sucking my cock fifteen minutes ago, so we're going to make up some time."

He pushed himself deep down my throat and held me there. I was fighting my gag reflex and trying to hold my breath as long as I could. He held it in deep and wiggled his hips. I was running out of air and started to panic. After holding for what seemed like sixty seconds, I started gasping and coughing, desperate for air. He finally pulled out and I sucked in oxygen frantically. I gasped loudly, over and over again, while my own saliva dripped from his wet cock onto my face. I told myself to relax as I tried to quell my heaving body, and focused on slowing my breaths. But before I could really catch my breath, he was shoving himself back in.

My gag reflex was active, trying to warn me that some large, foreign trespasser was invading my throat and threatening to block my lungs. I started to heave as my body acted independently of my mind and tried to physically remove him. My body's reaction was futile and also unpleasant and I knew I needed to fight my body's natural instinct to survive the experience. I concentrated on relaxing my throat and fighting the gag reflex. He held himself again and I held my breath the best I could as I focused on being calm. I told myself not to panic and focus my energy on holding my breath as long as I was possibly able.

It seemed to be working until he slid even further inside me. My eyes widened and his cock head triggered a foul contraction in my throat as he reached even deeper. The physical repulsion completely overwhelmed my psychological efforts as I choked and coughed and tried to get oxygen any way possible. I started to feel light headed until he finally retreated and my gasps were finally met with fresh oxygen instead of a heavy cock.

My vision was blurred from the tears that gathered in the corners of my eyes each time he triggered that dreaded feeling in my throat. I couldn't even admire his sexy body during these short respites. Instead I tried to blink the tears away, fill my gasping lungs and build up the mental resolve to fight the next attack as long as possible. I started to truly despair when I realized my nose hadn't even reached his sack. From my position upside down and beneath him, if he pushed his cock all the way in, I would feel his nuts pressing against my nostrils. I shuddered thinking of him penetrating my throat even further. What a cock.

Once again, he re-entered as soon as I started to show any sign of catching my breath. He lowered himself steadily down my throat and didn't stop. I winced and coughed as he finally penetrated me as deep as he could. His thick cock pulsed against the walls of my mouth and into my esophagus and he moaned aggressively as his nuts settled against my nose. I was on the verge of vomiting as my body heaved and retched and tried to spit him out.

He didn't stay in long, probably knowing anyone would struggle to take him all the way like that. He rested his slobbery dick on my chin and now there wasn't a dry spot below my nose. My spit was making a mess of my face.

"Can you take it boy?"

My vision was still blurry but I tried to look up into his eyes. I shook my head no but said, "I don't know, sir."

"Let's try again."

He lowered himself again like the last time, not stopping when he triggered my gag. I coughed but managed to resist as he penetrated further until his nuts once again rested on my nostrils. They were soaking, either from saliva dribbling down his cock or from resting on my slobbery face. I focused again on staying calm, endeavoring to train my body to somehow adjust to him. He held his position longer this time. I was still struggling, but it was becoming slightly easier. When I ran out of air, I began to squirm a bit and he pulled himself out.

He started to become vocal. As he slid out of my mouth a loud moan escaped him and I could sense him becoming more urgent.

"Yeah, boy. We're going to make a real good cock sucker out of you."

He slapped my cheek twice with his soaking wet cock. Strings of saliva stretched from my cheek to his cock. I wanted to enjoy the way he was using me. It was so sexy. But it was too painful and I was too exhausted to get turned on.

"Open up."

My jaw ached as I braced for more.

"You've made me wait long enough"

He filled my throat again at the same gradual pace, but stopped short of my esophagus. He was still deep, but his manly balls weren't filling my nostrils with their scent as before. But, this time he started bucking his hips.

At first his motion was limited as he just rocked his hips back and forth. But he picked up the pace and his voice rose with the intensity.

"Is it too much boy?"

I gurgled copious amounts of spit as he humped my mouth in a steady rhythm. My saliva sloshed around, scattering between my cheeks, down my throat and upward over my lips to dribble down my chin. The excess spit was making it even more difficult to breathe so I tried sucking it down to swallow, hoping to drain some of it. My slurping failed to remove the spit from my mouth, but did make him hum.

Between his moans he demanded more. "Like that, boy. Do it again. Ohhhhh."

I was almost out of breath, but I obeyed. I sucked hard and felt my muscles tighten around his dick. He growled while he pushed deeper and I scrambled to release myself as my lungs tightened and I gasped for air.

"Longer, boy"

I squirmed and screamed a muffled panic as I choked on his cock. My struggle was his pleasure based on the way he moaned before he finally unclogged my airway. I loudly sucked in as much air as I could. I coughed hoarsely and couldn't stop, which only spread more spittle across my face.

"Breathe. You better get it together, boy."

I was still coughing and sucking for air.

"You haven't even taken it all yet. A good cocksucker takes all of Daddy and lets him use his throat. You wanna be a good boy, don't ya?"

I couldn't even respond, but he was right. And his words were causing a response in me. I did want to be a good boy. His boy. I wanted to be the best cocksucker he's ever had. I wanted to make him cum harder than he'd ever cum each time I had the chance. I felt my own dick start to harden slightly. I caught my breath and focused with a new determination to not only survive his onslaught, but to indulge him.

"That's what I thought." He taunted me as he reached forward and grabbed my growing erection. His touch coursed through me. "You are Daddy's boy."

Lust spread like wildfire. I opened wide and Daddy filled me back up.

"Oh, yeaaahhhh," he moaned as my eager lips slid across his length.

He wasn't holding anything back now. He pumped in and out aggressively, pushing deep down my relaxed throat.

"Take that cock, boy."

I sucked and slurped, constricting his cock with all my might. He responded by pushing down even harder and moaning.

"Ohhh my. That's it, boy. Make Daddy cum." His voice trembled as he finished words.

I needed air and tried to pull off him.

"Not yet, boy. Push yourself."

My eyes widened and my body squirmed as he held his position. He was forcing me to hold my breath longer than I thought I was capable, but it was like he somehow knew. He was pushing the limits each time, releasing me just before I felt like I'd pass out. It was exhausting. I probably looked pathetic heaving for breath constantly with a face covered in my own saliva. Yet, his reminder of my true desire was giving me new motivation. I was no longer passively accepting his punishment, but eager to endure it and excel in the art of pleasuring this hairy, alpha bear.

I opened wide again and he dove down my throat, not stopping until his sack settled on my nose signalling he was all the way in. He held his position for a moment and then started to rock back and forth again. I applied as much suction as I could as he picked up the pace and started to respond to the pleasure.

Between his moans he encouraged me and belittled me.

"So good. You desperate little cocksucker."

"Ohhhhhhh, you need Daddy's cock. Don't you?"

"Ahhhhhhh, no."

He pulled out abruptly and now it was his turn to gasp for air. He pumped his cock with his hand and began to grunt repeatedly - short and labored grunts - and suddenly he moaned in delight as his white seed spurted onto my face. I closed my right eye as his cum splashed my eyebrow and watched through one eye as he continued to shoot. His hips spasmed as he used his hand to push the last drops of cum out of his dick and onto my forehead.

"Oh, that's a good boy. Taking Daddy's cock all the way down your throat and wearing his cum like a mask." I saw him through one squinted eye, hovering above me and grinning. "No tasting tonight boy. Only obedient boys get to eat Daddy's dessert, understand?" I nodded, disappointed and slightly humiliated. No pleasure for myself and I was still so sexually stimulated just being used by him.

He slapped my balls and I jumped in pain.

"Come on boy. Time to get cleaned up."

matanda
matanda
138 Followers