Back Room

Story Info
Some overtime in the stock room takes a turn.
2.6k words
4.63
14.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had applied for a weekend retail job to make some extra money to put away in savings. I had an interview with the regional manager, but not the manager of the store, since they were on annual leave. I must've said the right things, because I got the job and I they asked me to start that weekend, and I'd meet my direct manager then as they'd be back from leave.

I was quite excited about it, and so that weekend, I showed up to my shift. My manager was the only person in the store -- I knew him by his name badge -- and he was super handsome and just my type. He looked to be a bit older than me, maybe mid-thirties, and about my height, 6-foot-ish, but was more slender than me. What might've been described as a swimmer's build in his youth had since softened in a pleasant way. He had sandy blond hair, green eyes, a strong jaw, and a neat shadow of stubble. Judging by his forearms and the little tuft peeking out of his collar, I guessed he was hairy.

Blushing a little from both attraction and nerves, I introduced myself. "Hi Adam, I'm Keiran."

He looked up to greet me, and his eyes widened. There was an awkward pause before he greeted me and shook my hand. That was odd, I thought to myself, and I started to worry that perhaps I'd arrived at the wrong time, or gotten my dates mixed up.

Alex seemed to recover from whatever had thrown him, and began giving me the tour of the store and the back area, and then showing me the ropes. It would just be us on Sundays, as it was generally fairly quiet.

He was very polite and encouraging as far being a manager goes, but there was an underlying level of awkwardness that I couldn't quite put my finger on. But, my shift passed without incident, and Alex told me that I'd done great, and he'd see me next weekend.

Once I got home, I flopped on the sofa to unwind and started playing on my phone. I opened one of the dating/hookup apps that had some unreads. Earlier in the week, I'd swapped a couple messages with a guy who had no face pics. Their profile pic was a headless thirst trap of a delicious hairy chest. Last night, they'd messaged "what's up?" and unlocked their private album.

Well, the awkwardness made sense now. My new boss had unknowingly shared a bunch of dick pics and face pics with their new staff member. I was not mad at all! I couldn't believe what I was looking at. There was even a pic showing him reclined on a couch after having just blown a load over his hairy belly. Fuck.

I can definitely understand having your new staff member turn up to their first day of work the day after you sent them your nudes might be awkward. I know some folks would think that's the dream, but it could be a little confronting in reality.

I didn't want to leave him on read, so I decided to message him back.

"Hey Alex, thanks for the pics! Very nice ;) I felt like there was an awkward vibe today so just wanted to clear the air and let you know it's all good on my end, just in case you were worried."

Biting my lip, I flipped back through the private album while a flutter of excitement ripple through me. I slid my hand under the waistband of my briefs and ran my fingers along my dick. It was already hard. I'd started groping my nuts when I got a ping.

"Phew! Thanks for being cool. Definitely didn't mean for anything inappropriate. You did great today; see you next weekend!"

I smiled, but it also a little bittersweet that it didn't seem like this would go any further. I put my phone down and went to take a hot shower. I couldn't stop picturing Alex's handsome, friendly face, and that spicy private album and his delicious body. Naturally, I jerked off in the shower, the arousal heightened by the steam and my racing imagination. I blew my load against the tiles and felt satisfied at indulging the fantasy at least.

***

The next weekend came around, and I arrived for my shift. Alex gave me a warm, friendly greeting; the awkwardness of last weekend nowhere to be found.

The afternoon rolled along pleasantly. We got along really well, with plenty of chat and banter, and we worked very well together. The day came to a close, we shut up shop, said goodbye, and of we went on our separate ways.

I was stoked to have a great, friendly boss and that I was doing well in my new weekend job. But, I couldn't help the slight disappointment that a certain app and private album never came up.

I needn't have worried though.

***

The next weekend, I arrived for my shift. After Alex greeted me and I stowed my things in the back room, I went back out to the counter.

"So, I know this is short noticed, and no pressure, but if you'd like to do some overtime, could you help me unpacking some stock that was delivered on Friday?" he asked. "It arrived late, and no one had a chance to get to it yesterday since it was really busy."

"Yeah, of course, that's no problem."

"Fantastic!" Alex gave be a huge smile and gave my shoulder a jovial slap.

The shift went of without a hitch, and after closing the front of the shop, we headed out to the loading bay to start sorting out the stock delivery.

It wasn't backbreaking work, but it was hot in the loading bay, and the boxes were tricky to manouver. We were both getting a bit sweaty. Alex rolled his sleeves up and undid a few buttons of his shirt, revealing his sandy brown fur. When we were unpacking things onto the back room shelves, I'd get a great view of his hairy whenever he'd have to reach a higher shelf and his shirt would lift up. It was quite distracting to say the least.

So distracting, in fact, that I didn't realize when my shirt became snagged on a rough join in the metal stock shelves post. I turned to head back to the loading bay and with a huge rip and some popping buttons, my shirt was torn open at the front, revealing my own hairy chest and belly.

Alex rushed over; "Holy shit! Are you okay!?"

"Yeah, it's just my shirt," I replied, clutching the loose edges of my shirtfront closed out of modesty.

"Here, let me take a look." He tugged the flaps of my shirt from my hands and examined it. "Well, you've lost a few buttons and there's a small rip, but you should be able to get home without being too indecent."

We chuckled as he let go for my shirt, and I looked down to see the damage myself. Sure enough, I had enough buttons to keep it closed, but it'd be going in the trash when I got home. I looked up and saw that Alex was still looking down with an oddly focused look on his face. Realizing I was looking at him, he snapped his eyes back up to mine.

We gazed at each other in silence for a moment. It felt like the room was getting even hotter. He lifted a hand up, and then stopped, leaving it hovering in the air between us. I realized I was holding my breath. I let it out slowly, and gave him the slightest of nods. His hand finished its course to rest on my chest, his fingers stroking the hair between my nipples.

That was all the permission either of us needed.

Alex closed the gap between us and kissed me, his hands pulling my destroyed shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. I could feel his dick against my thigh as it swiftly got harder and harder. We broke our kiss and came up for air. I tugged his shirt over his head as we both kicked off our shoes.

I swooped in for another kiss and then began kissing my way along his strong jawline, down his neck, and into the thicket of fur between his pecs. I curled my tongue around a nipple, and while he moaned with pleasure, I hooked my fingers into his waistband and slide his underwear and trousers down in one go. His now rock hard, pink cock sprang out against my belly, leaving beads of precum on my hair. Leaving his hard nips, I kissed my way down through the tufty whorls of his chest hair, lowering myself down to my knees and trailing my tongue down his treasure trail of hair into his thick bush and along his shaft.

His dick was radiating heat, and with one hand, I took a firm grip and eased it back, retracting his foreskin which revealed a rosy, fat head that was glistening with precum. I teased the slit with the tip of my tongue for a moment before closing my lips around it. Alex steadied himself against a locker, and gasped at the increase sensation. I slid back and forth a bit, swirling my tongue around the swollen mushroom head, twisting and pumping my hand at the base of the shaft for added effect. And then, I removed my hand and swallowed him to the hilt, burying my nose in his musky bush.

My hands latched onto his thighs as he began to fuck my face aggressively, grunting and huffing with the effort. I was surprised but delighted at how rough yet controlled he was. He was giving himself over to the pleasure, but kept giving me reassuring squeezes on the shoulder and looking down at me to make sure I was cool with everything.

Oh, I was cool with everything.

Every now and then he'd withdraw his dick completely so he could whip it against my tongue and slap my face with it, before plunging it back in, mashing the head against the back of my throat. His cock and my bearded chin were slick with my saliva and his dripping precum.

Then, he pulled me to my feet and pushed me onto the manager's desk, with no thought to the papers and folders under my back. He wrangled my pants off, and with his hands under the backs of my knees, pushed my legs back until my thighs were against my belly. He spat downwards, and I felt the wetness splat on my taint and dribble towards my exposed hole. He stepped in closer and began bucking against me, teasing my crack and hole as the length of his throbbing cock slide back and forth against me, lathering the spit into my ass.

My mind was racing at the unbridled desire unfolding, awe struck and hungry. My eyes were fighting between rolling back and watching to take it all in.

He rested my legs on his shoulders, and began fingering more spit into my asshole with one hand while he reached a hand into his backpack with the other. It had slid off the desk in the commotion to rest on the chair. After rummaging for a moment he produced a condom, tore it open with his teeth, and quickly and expertly rolled it onto his thick, drooling cock. He lined it up at the entrance to my hole and leaned forward slightly.

I gasped with anticipation and delight, trying to relax my wet hole to welcome his penetration.

With my knees still supported on his shoulders, he snaked his arms around my thighs to find my my hands. Just as our hands locked into a desperate monkey grip, I gave way to him and he was finally inside me. I gasped with rapture, and as I clenched my asshole around the ridge of his cockhead, I gazed up deliriously to see him smirk with satisfaction. He started sliding into me, rolling his hips in a controlled rhythm. Once I was accustomed to the sensation, I begged for him to pound me.

He didn't need to hear another word. He pushed into me all the way to the base slowly; I could feel his pubes tickling my sack, and his sack against my ass cheeks, and before I could even process that sensation, he slid back out and slammed all the way back in, fast and hard, repeatedly. Our flesh slapped loudly against each other, both of us moaning, dripping sweat, our hands still locked in a passionate grip. He used this grip to heave me towards him, ensuring he stuffed me to the maximum possible depth, and prevented me from getting pounded clear across the desk. His thrusting reached a fever pitch, and if I'd had any free senses I might've worried about the rocking, sliding desk going right through the drywall.

Alex went hell for leather, fucking me with an exquisite blend of passion and primal aggression that I'd never experienced. I was absolutely losing my mind.

I hadn't even touched my own dick yet, but getting repeatedly stuffed by my boss' unforgiving cock was more than I could stand. "I'm... gonna... cum..." I managed to gasp.

"Give it to me," he growled, as his bucking became more measured but harder; drawing out slowly and than driving back in with focused force.

I felt my balls tighten and that familiar, overwhelming tide of pleasure rise up inside me, and before I knew it, I was launching thick ropes of cum across my belly and chest.

A wide, impressed grin spread across Alex's face, and releasing one of my hands, he scooped up some of the cum with his fingers. The next thing I knew, his fingers were in my mouth, massaging my own cum onto my tongue. Instantly, I was sucking on his fingers, lathering them with my tongue, determined to gather up all of my seed.

With a sense of urgency, Alex slid out of me, and pulled me up off the desk to give me a deep, breathless kiss, tasting the cum that he'd just fingered into my mouth. Then, he guided me off the desk and onto my knees, and as he whipped off the condom, my lips were around his dick in an instant. In moments, his body was shuddering as his orgasm took over, and I felt the deluge of his warm, viscous load pumping down my throat. As the climax subsided, he pulled out a little, letting the last few ropes squirt across my tongue and beard.

I stood up and we embraced tightly, the last few remnants of my cum on my belly gluing us together. The ravenous desire gave way to a friendly tenderness as we kissed gently, lots of sweet little kisses.

Finally, Alex draw back. He gave me a wry smirk as he pinched up some remaining cum from my beard and popping it into his mouth.

"I didn't want to cross a line, but fuck, I've wanted that since I first messaged you."

"And it only took a workplace accident to make it happen," I chuckled.

"I'd love to do this again but, maybe not at work." He grinned, and suddenly became a bit bashful. "And maybe, after a date?"

"I'd love that!" I was too disarmed by this beautiful man to feel self-conscious about my eagerness.

"Great! So... uh, let's get cleaned up and straighten up this mess."