Back Seat Backbeat

Story Info
In a cab, listening to tunes, she loses all inhibitions.
1.5k words
4.24
36.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm night so I just grabbed a light jacket as I left my apartment, heading uptown to meet my boyfriend. I was late as usual, so I decided to skip the el and just flag down a taxi. Fortunately, there was a hotel just around the corner where there was always a line of cabs waiting.

The driver was a youngish guy, rather good-looking for a cabbie, with an easy smile shining through a short beard and a hint of something UK in his accent. I popped an earbud out to listen to him for a moment as I was telling him the address, and his voice made me think of Ewan McGregor. So, Scottish? I guess?

"What are ye listening to, then?" he asked, just before I replaced the earbud.

"Oh, it's the rough cuts for my boyfriend's new tracks. He's a songwriter and a DJ. A good one!" I gushed, as he pulled into traffic. "He's trying something new with techno beats, and even though he says it's still rough, I'm finding them really fun to listen to."

"Well, that's brilliant ..." he grinned, as I popped the buds back in my ears.

The music was almost a soundtrack to the journey as he weaved in and out of traffic, the beats lining up with the traffic signals, with the turn signals, with my heartbeat. And of course with the frequent bounces and bangs from the potholes that we seemed to hit at regular intervals. They'd appeared seemingly overnight, the potholes, everywhere, just like every spring. I became aware that I was sitting in the back seat in a very short, very tight, skirt, and my simple white panties were really bunching up and pulling tight into the crack of my ass, and molding to the contours of ... well, everything.

I became aware of it, because the cab bouncing and bumping over pothole after pothole was stretching and tightening those panties over my mound. The taxi was causing the most interesting vibrations straight through my ass and into my clit, rubbing against the material. And through it all, the rhythmic thumping and pounding of my boyfriend's relentless, exotic, hypnotic beat ...

The longer the drive continued, the more dreamy I became, enjoying all these feelings. Slouching further into the back seat, my underwear riding up ... my breasts bouncing and vibrating, my nipples getting hard ... I could almost feel my blood pumping in rhythm to the music. My head nodding, my eyes half-closed, I started touching myself, strumming my throbbing clit to the beat.

I had forgotten where I was. I was lost in the music, the swaying, the beat, the throbbing, the bouncing, and the insistent, thrumming need in my cunt. I was rubbing, rubbing, feeling the moisture on my fingers, the heat ... I gasped, my eyes opening wide -

And saw the cabbie's eyes, in the rearview mirror, watching me.

He was staring at me, barely watching the road, his mouth a little open. His expression was partly shock, part amusement ... and part hunger.

I glanced down and saw that my skirt had ridden all the way up around my waist. The puffy shape of my cunt was clearly visible through the damp fabric, and I knew he could see just about everything as I continued to wiggle slowly on the seat.

I suppose I should've pulled down my skirt right then. But I was watching the cabbie watching me ... and that wild club beat was still in my ears ... and that inspired me to new levels of naughtiness, new depths of depravity and degradation.

Staring into his eyes, I finally did what I'd been aching to do for several minutes. I pushed my panties aside and stuffed two fingers deep into my dripping snatch.

His eyes widened. I smirked, as I watched him, and brazenly stroked in and out, arching my back slightly as I rode my fingers to new heights.

Traffic was at a crawl, fortunately. He only had eyes for me.

I saw his shoulders move and I could tell he was dropping a hand to his crotch to massage an undoubtedly hardening cock through his jeans. I licked my lips. Now that was really exciting me! Nothing is as exciting to me as getting a man all hot like that ... I knew that, knew I'd always felt like that, in that moment. I could remember clearly all the times I'd teased a man with my hot body.

I started to behave truly outrageously, pinching my nipples and moaning aloud, gasping in between the beats in my ears. As he eased the cab to the side of the road, I eased my panties farther to the side to show him my wet, pink pussy lips. As he parked, squeezing his dick harder through his pants, I showed him my fingers slipping into the soft folds, opening myself up for his gaze, flicking my fingernail against my clit, which made me shiver like crazy!

Well, after that, I guess there was no turning back!

The cabbie had turned around to look at me by now, and I could tell he was rubbing his cock harder and harder as he watched me, keeping in sync with my fingers flashing in and out of my snatch. I could hear him moaning and swearing under his breath, saying "Sweet Jaysus, looka tha pussy" and things like that and I got more and more turned on until all of a sudden I felt myself starting to orgasm! Right there in the cab! I plunged three fingers deep inside, pounding them harder and faster, my thumb singing beautiful songs against my clit in time to the glorious club beats, until I literally gushed all over his back seat as I plunged over the edge of orgasm with a scream.

The cabbie was looking at me with such pleading, that as soon as I could, I popped the buds out of my ears so I could hear him through my panting. And his panting! In frustrated, tight gasps, he said, "Please miss ... have a heart ..."

I grinned, wiping away a sweaty strand of hair. "Find us a quiet spot," I said. "I can ease that tension."

He hopped into traffic and then pulled around the next corner in a desperate instant, pulling into a sleazy side street. It wasn't all that discreet, as there were people around, and parked cars too, but on second glance it looked like they were all doing what we were doing, so it didn't matter.

He got out and stood beside my door as I opened it, already licking my lips. He unzipped his pants and got his dick free and ohhhh, it was a lovely cock, and I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth. I would have loved to fuck him, but since I was going to be seeing my boyfriend soon, I didn't think I should arrive with a pussy full of another man's spunk!

I knelt on the back seat, and grasped its thickness in my hand, guiding it into my open mouth. I gave him the best head of his life - I was feeling so inspired, and so horny! - really sucking him, and licking him, caressing his balls with one hand as he took my head in his hands and started thrusting. He settled into a rhythm, pounding into my skull as my tongue danced around his pole, and it was the same rhythm as my boyfriend's wonderful beats, and it just took my mind away again as my jaw went slack and I drooled a little as I let my face be used as a fuckhole, like it should be.

Fuck it! He was groaning and getting close and I realized I desperately needed it inside me! I lay back on the back seat, my bare legs spread wide, pulling him down on top of me. His thick shaft slid inside my warm, tight, clenching slit, and I started to orgasm as soon as he bottomed out inside me. After just a few thrusts, he throbbed, and pulsed, his beautiful cock dumping load after load into my eager, slutty womb!

When we caught our breath, he climbed off me, and started to stumble out an apology, which was really very sweet. But I waved him off with a sly grin, and licked a few drops of cum off the head of his cock and gave it a kiss before he zipped up. He drove me to my boyfriend's, and I bounded up the steps two at a time to tell him all about it.

"And I gave him the best blowjob of my life! Well, at least so far ... let's see if we can top it tonight! And then he came in my pussy!! But that just made me horny for more! So could you fuck me? Like, hard? Right now?" I said, all in a rush while I was still taking off my jacket. I set down the ear buds. "Oh, and your music gets better every time I listen to it, I love it!! I'm positively addicted to it!!"

I kissed him, hard, and I wondered if he could taste the cabbie's cock.

"Oh! And after all that, he didn't even charge me for the cab ride! Isn't that sweet??" I giggled. "And they say cab drivers are rude!!"