All Comments on 'Back Seat Sister Slip'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 2 years ago

all great chapter ideas would love to see mom get involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom definitely mom. Don't add another dude in! It's always better just the one guy! Oh and sis dumps her loser boyfriend!

wekfhjwekfhjover 2 years ago

Sister beckons brother where Brent walks in to find his crush Amanda having some lesbian fun with his sister and brother.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 2 years ago

As always, an excellent “fecking” story. 😈😈😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ride home where both Shayla gets a ride, along with her drunk cheerleader friend Amanda needing a designated driver.

However, instead of dropping everyone off, Steve drives them to his home as his parents are out, while Shayla and Amanda fuck the four nerds, getting spit roasted and double penetrated after everyone strips out of their costumes, with the two cheerleaders finding four big nerd cocks.

Maybe add the twins' friend Emily as drunk as well to the car and then orgy.

mr_taboo92mr_taboo92over 2 years ago

very nice story and interested to see where it goes. how about one where there go to school and Shayla introduces Brent to all the students and teachers that shes been fucking, leading to some very hot group sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent!

5 Stars!

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

It is definitely a great idea to continue this story the "cant get enough" and "caught by mom" sound great especially if they involve mom in their shenanigans

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of them? lol

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

That was a very hot story. I would love to read more and especially like the idea of the ride home on Brents lap again and also caught by mom who likes what she sees and has Brent & Shayla sleep with her from now on. Maybe one or both of the ladies are pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I vote for the ride home and caught by mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, as usual. Any of the above ideas for continuation sound great although I would be a little more interested in either Sister Shares or Caught by Mom.

alittleofeverythingalittleofeverythingover 2 years ago

I great story, as awlays! I

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story and definitely continue with this story and the characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes to all of the suggestions you are a great writer always love reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very naughty, Mrs Walker. I would like to live in your parallel universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haven't you done this story to death yet? Geez, come up with something new. You've existed on your past efforts long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next time my sister comes to stay, I'm going to show her this story. Hopefully, we will then (not for the first time) fuck. The first time I gave her one is unquestionably the most glorious experience of my life. Because our mother was sleeping in the room next door, we were quiet (ish) with the coupling long and slow. The amount of ejaculate I shot up inside her was phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story and would be down for more but there are stories I’d like to see sequels to before this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need to see her usedby all the boys on the ride home, then get mom involved.

Love Sherri

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I love all of your stories and please, more chapters including all of the ending you have been considering above.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Anything you do will be good anyway.

Can I suggest Mum gets involved too?

dscherer45dscherer45over 2 years ago

Yes - much more - PLEASE! And All of the above.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I generally enjoy your stories and this one was no exception. Problem I had with this one, you dropped us right in the middle of the sex with no real backdrop to how we got there. How was the sibling relationship before? Dynamics between twins and mom (would matter if you do a follow-on chapter with her)? Does Shayla really have feelings for her brother or is she just a nymph? 4* for this one but dig deeper moving forward...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Filthy, lecherous, fantastic. One of the best I've seen in a while. My only reservation being the speed at which we're thrown into it. Perhaps a little more preamble before getting down and dirty!

Thanks for doing what you do!

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Another good beginning, Id def read some more chapters about Shayla and the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sister shares encore please

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 2 years ago

I would say - move on from party - definite 2 best options are brother comes home to sister and gf in lesbian hook up or mom comes home early and finds brother and sister - then is caught by them masturbating and the real fun begins!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cant wait for more

rajNsunitaluv2explorerajNsunitaluv2exploreover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I would vote for "Sister shares" as the next chapter.

CH51143CH51143over 2 years ago

I don't see why a great writer such as yourself couldn't do all of the scenarios you laid out! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom. But it should be slightly different. Brent is worried about Mom when she is furious at them for being late. But Shayla assures him it will be ok and after a confrontation she pushes Mom on her back, straddles her face, and encourages Brent to slip her a tickle pickle, which he of course cant resist, and they both cum on Mom. Just saying.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordover 2 years ago

costume party turns into orgy, everyone gets laid

Charmingdevil85Charmingdevil85over 2 years ago

Maybe bread could walk in on his sister with his favorite teacher and his friend that she’s had.

otis2010otis2010over 2 years ago

Very well written. Faster buildup then your normal. Repeat story just different scenarios but still very hot. As far as continuation I would like to see brother force 'big' sister to get all cheerleaders in an orgy with him and his friends in the same room.

FrankysstoneFrankysstoneover 2 years ago

That is pure sweet and goddamn exciting. I would Love to read where this Story Line is going!

Definitly 5 stars

starbanestarbaneover 2 years ago

Very nice. All of the above suggestions sound enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the ride home

lassidor1lassidor1over 2 years ago

Always a fan of unrealistic car rides. :) I vote the drunk sister driven home on/by Eddie. He needs it the most.

Motherlover2020Motherlover2020over 2 years ago

I loved this story but I do agree that it needed more of a bulid up. For chapter 2 I would have the sister share him with amanda and his teacher mrs. Walker. Then for chapter 3 have them be caught by mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sister just can't get enough and shares him with her girlfriends.

wolf182wolf182over 2 years ago

Good story! Would love to read more .. "Sister shares" and "Caught by Mom" are my votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot as hell! Caught by Mom sounds good to me

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Awesomeness exceeds expectations and anticipations. Enjoyed your “backseat ride” version over the ethers hands down and 5 full erections. 😁👅👅. Please continue with both the sis and crush, and f course every ones fav - mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

keep it coming!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I like sisters shares and caught by mom.

He's already in the barn with his crush, who is also the sis' besty and lover, so that one seems to be a given, and then the mom seems like the logical next step too me.

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 2 years ago

Great Story cant wait to read more

Funhawg69Funhawg69over 2 years ago

'Sister Shares' would be my vote, but of course Mom is going to find Brent's cum filled boxers in the couch cushions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sister Shares easily.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 2 years ago
great start

caught by mom and she joins them

BirdmannBirdmannover 2 years ago

Love your stories!

Follow up with Caught by Mom!

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

Yes, all of the above.

addsmanaddsmanover 2 years ago
More please

Have the sister share with her BFF then have catch them and join in

BustyAuntyLoverBustyAuntyLoverover 2 years ago

The ride home and caught by mom sound really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do the ride home please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn another story with the rushed ending sorry I cant vote for this

DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Yes, Yes, more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

excellent!!!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Excellent story !!!! It definately needs to be continued. Get rid of the boyfriend. Obviously no prize. And i vote. Continue in natural progression. Shayla gets brother in barn, then gets ride home, gets caught by mom who joins in, shares with friend!

Once again another very hot story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JTassJTassover 2 years ago

Excellent, as usual!

My vote goes to Caught by Mom

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Good lord - great as usual! MORE PLEASE!

ForgottenCodeForgottenCodeover 2 years ago

This was fun. I’d enjoy all those sequel options actually

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 2 years ago

Fun story. Choices for another... "Sister Can't Get Enough" or "Caught by Mom" would be mine. Both sound fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same story from this author again and again and again. The cringey dialogue to the same sex scenes 9ver and 9ver just change name.

bxtreme4bxtreme4over 2 years ago
All of the above!!!

Please continue with this story!

Love all of your story, you're an amazing writer!!

Suitman21Suitman21over 2 years ago

I think follow it through to getting caught by mom and mom getting so turned on herself she just has to join in, even though she knows it is wrong

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 2 years ago

Yes all of the above. Yes mom finds his cum soaked boxers and wants some

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of the above options :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex simply lacks eroticism. Too fast. Not enough foreplay. Actually, no real foreplay. Just hard cock slips into wet pussy.

She doesn't touch her pussy and then wipe it under his nose for him to smell. She doesn't initiate any playing with her boobs. She doesn't tease him before fucking him.

Disappointing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Caught by mom!

Droid121Droid121over 2 years ago

Sister brings brother to cheer orgy.

Sister helps brother get with cute nerd-girl.

Sister has brother breed hot english teacher.

Sister introduces brother to joys of anal with her bestie.

Whatever you choose, please write more of this story.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

First, this story - five stars. Then the trite - incest, a game the whole family can play. I foresee Mom, the nurse, whose husband left 11 years ago, dropping her panties and masturbating right after her twins left the house. Why? Because her son's erection aroused her, and everyone knows nurses are horny bitches because they know anatomy very well. She starts figuring out a way to seduce her son so she can get to use his big cock for her own gratification. I'd skip the ride home story because she's satisfied from what she got at the party. Bro shagged her again and her lez friend eats her pussy and bro's cum. Then at home, it becomes a regular thing for the twins to have sex. Mom is using her toys to get off while working on her plan to get her son. She "accidentally" exposes herself to him. But Sis comes home before Mom can seduce her son. Sis gets the benefit of her teasing. But then Mom discovers them together. She joins them for a 3-way with bi activity with her daughter too. Later, Sis offers Bro to one of her pussy-eating friends, and the 3 teens have a 3-way. While they're doing that Mrs. Walker stops by and Mom and Mrs. Walker 69 and trib. Later Mom catches Sis in a lez sex act and joins the two teens for a 3-way lez play. Eventually, the twins, Mom, Mrs. Walker, and some of Sis's lez buds have a big blowout; and Bro and his friends, even Eddie, get laid and watch the lez action too - orgy!

I hope you like this scenario, Jas, because I want you to get something more than just writing about the activity of others. You deserve your toes sucked, your pussy eaten, and some hard teenage cock!

routie66routie66over 2 years ago

Awesome. We need more of the story of brother. And sexy sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Excellent as always, personally, I like all of your ideas, but the sexy siblings MUST include mum. The idea of her finding Brent's used boxers is cool, then they come home and find her rubbing one out, Shayla then gets mummy to eat her out, whilst Brent fucks both of her other holes. Deffo 5 stars.

PimpStoneyPimpStoneyover 2 years ago

Definitely should be caught by mom in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My brother and I first fucked when we were both in our late teens. Our parents were away for the weekend and I came home unexpectedly to find my brother and the girl next door at it hammer and tongs. Startled, he pulled out and I was shocked to see how large his hard cock was. The girl, who was only wearing glasses, grabbed her clothes, dressed very quickly and rushed off. Making sure all the doors were locked, I went back to the room with my brother, undressed and eased myself on top of him. He did not try to stop me. We came very soon and both at the same time. It was extremely messy!

jadams5932jadams5932over 2 years ago

Great story, any of your possible sequels would be enjoyable to read. Love your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun Story!

Thanks!!!

Grouch6977Grouch6977over 2 years ago
This story...

Needs to continue, and add mom to the mix. Love your topics. You are one of my five or six favorites. Grouch6977

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 2 years agoAuthor

Author’s Note:

Thank you all for your comments.

The idea of his mom finding his boxers which I forgot about completely is brilliant.

So many options… I’ll figure some out soon. As I had fun with this simple story.

As for the not erotic part, or the lack of foreplay or the my dialogue sucks… not sure what to say.

I think it was very erotic. Exciting. Taboo. Dangerous.

As for lack of foreplay, it’s in a car. Not time for foreplay. The key was the moment occured and shifted from teasing to something more and in the heat of the moment they both made a choice: giving into sin,

As for dialogue. It’s how I write. I struggle with sex scenes without talking although this one had more than most do. Not sure what cringe worthy dialogue is here. Feel free to share away. I’m always trying to get better.

As for same old, same old… I somewhat agree. The backseat thing has been done to death and yet readers love it. Not comparing myself to James Patterson or others but they write hundreds of mysteries that have similar plots, characters and dialogue… and they still sell well and I enjoy them even if I can predict what happens. Bad news then as I have a Son Santa’s Lap coming for the holiday season which has the basic plot of lap sitting leading to….

Anyways, the majority of the readers want more and I will write more to this one in the ext couple of months for elevate early in 2022.

If you want an Influence send away… I have a fun idea for mom at home next… but not sure that will be an entire chapter.

As for The siblings what is more appealing:

-sex in the barn with Amanda?

-sex in the backseat where Amanda sits on Brothers lap and Shayla on one of the other boys.

-or no sex until they get home

Share away and thanks for supporting this story and many of my others. It is why I and others write.

Jasmine oct 6, 2022

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep the sister and brother together. None of the friends. Tease him on the way home till they can really give it to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how about brother getting caught and getting sister pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must say, you are very consistent. Another 5 star story. I would like to see you continue this with the sister and have her Instruct her brother the finer arts of taking care of a woman. Then have her introduce him to Amanda. Have the story revolve around the two of them for a bit then bring the sister back for a threesome at the request of Amanda. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sister Can’t Get Enough, Sister Shares and Caught (and Joined) by Mom!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Re: Author's Note - I think I clearly laid out what I'd like to read, but I know wherever you take this story, cocks will be hard and pussies wet! You can't please everyone, Jas! I'll give you the same advice I gave to another Lit author - Write for yourself! If you like it, that's what counts. And judging by the many awards you've won, it's clear that the vast majority of us love what you write.

JZuCuadraJZuCuadraover 2 years ago

While I do want more from these sibs, I don't want the mom added to the mix, it's never very organic when that happens, always feel super forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be hot to have the sister gang banged by the four friends.

justme79925justme79925over 2 years ago

Another super hot story. I’d love to see it continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always i love your work. Please continue to expand on this. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dont forget the teacher - 3 way

FlimflammerFlimflammerover 2 years ago

Thank you for another absolutely wonderful and salacious bit of prosaic erotica, Jasmine. You are one of the greatest authors on this site not only for your style, but also for your versatility. Hardly anything is off limits, and I love you for it.

If you're looking for proposals for the flow of what should continue between Brent and Shayla, I selfishly suggest the following chapters (by making these suggestions, I of course divest all rights to any derivative works):

1. At the party, Amanda and Shayla hook-up, and their sex dialogue leads to Amanda hunting down Brent. Brent and Amanda hook-up. I'm assuming Amanda is Poison Ivy to Shayla's Batgirl, and also has nylons or tights. This chapter can also introduce Mike to the readers, who maybe isn't as straight as Brent thought.

2. Steve's meet-cute and hook-up with the girl from another school, as it'll serve to give you another character to keep in your back-pocket. She can be a blank slate for any other kinks you'd like to introduce to the storyline too (e.g. goth, BDSM, non-binary, interracial, etc.)

3. Amanda decides to go home with Shayla and Brent, and therefore joins the ride with Steve, Baker, and Eddie. Laps are sat upon again, and teasing ensues, but during said ride, the girls conspire to indulge in Chinese Fire Drills, which causes a rotation of laps and each boy is sampled and used for consensual rubbing in turn, although saving penetration for another story.

4. Amanda, Shayla, and Brent make it back to the twins' house where much heavy teasing and flirting commence in earnest (obligatory fun with stockings) before progressing to the inevitable threesome. End with their mom finding evidence of Brent's creamy boxers, the house bearing the aroma of a brothel, and her being aroused by it.

From there it kind of depends on how much fun you're having with these characters. You could explore the school and the seeds you sowed there with Shayla's conquests (Emily, other unknown friends, teachers). You could use a permissive, versatile Mike (aware and okay with sharing his girlfriend with her twin brother) to open Brent's eyes to some not-so-straight sexual preferences. You could use the girl Steve met at the party to introduce more kinky rabbit holes to delve. You could explore their Mom and her own budding perversions. Baker and Eddie are blank slates too! Plenty of potential, but as always contingent on how far your interest goes when it comes to a series.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I like the being caught by mom idea. Ma?ybe a three way with Mom and Shayla? Isn't that a nerds fantasy? Why it that the nerdy guys all have big dicks? I like the many directions that this story could take. I'm not picky. Pick one, but please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually only like the stories that i can transplant myself into. 'you let me know you weren't from the US as soon as you spelled favorite the european/australian way but it was such a great story and written so well, that I enjoyed every word. Usually, stories here are written by people that have little or no training in writing and don't allow anyone to proof read for them. You. made none of the errors that most make, like not knowing if you are writing in first person, second or third person or present or past tense. This is one of the better written stories and the content was spot on. I would love to read more.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 2 years ago

Yes. More. Keep it going!

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

This was a fun story! Loved the sister's slutty attitudes to both her brother and his friends, would love to see a sequel! Specifically "Sister Can't Get Enough" and "The Ride Home".

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...