Back Seat Sister Slip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayla sauntered off without another word... as Steve helped me out of the back seat and noticed my cock poking against my costume.

"You got hard from your sister sitting on you?" he asked.

I shrugged, trying to act casual, even while I felt more cum leaking out of my shaft, "What can I say?"

"You're a very sick man," Steve congratulated, and he high fived me.

"Did she really get you off?" he then asked Baker.

Baker answered not with shame, but pride, "Twice!"

"Fuck, why did I agree to drive?" Steve sighed.

"Because you don't drink," Eddie said, always getting more talkative when no girls were around.

"Still," Steve said.

"Let's go inside and find some hot ladies," I urged.

"I'd still rather carry on and go to the other party," Eddie said doggedly.

"If there's only as much as a one percent chance of my getting a hand rub from Shayla, I'm definitely staying," Steve said. "And it's my car, so end of story."

"She's my sister, you know," I reminded them.

"Yeah, yeah," Steve said, as the other two started walking towards the party. As he was closing the driver's side door, which for some reason I hadn't yet done, he asked, "Why is there a thong on the back seat?"

My eyes went wide as I shrugged, "I have no idea." Then I thought to add, "It's your car, horn dog. Don't you know who's been partying back there?"

....

Epilogue:

Neither Eddie nor Baker got lucky that night... although Steve hooked up with some girl from another school.

I, on the other hand, ended up in the barn with Amanda, who as she sucked my cock, looked up at me after a couple of bobs and said, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, you really did feck your sister, you wanker. I thought she was only slagging me!"

But that's a story for another time.

THE END... MAYBE

I considered having a second scene in this story where Shayla beckons her brother to a barn. Yet, I decided it made more sense to end the chapter here since the focus was the wicked backseat sex.

Are you interested in reading more?

I have a few ideas but no real clear plan:

Sister Can't Get Enough

Shayla summons brother to barn for a good old fashion fucking.

Sister Shares

Sister beckons brother where Brent walks in to find his crush Amanda having some lesbian fun with his sister and....

The Ride Home

Sister tipsy really enjoys the ride home.

Caught by Mom

The siblings can't get enough of each other when Mom comes home early from work and....

Other ideas?

Share away.

JASMINE OCT 2021