Back That Ass Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking beautiful."

"I know you love my ass, don't you, hun? You love watching this, say it, Mikey!"

Bey yelled at him as she continued to twerk. His eyes were locked on the action of those phat ass cheeks clapping together.

"Oh yeah, this is what I've been wanting for months. No woman comes close to you, Bey. I hope you know that."

If she didn't believe his words, Michael was ready to convince her with action. Raising his right hand, he brought it down for a hard spank across her buttocks. All Beyonce did was bite down on her lower lip and moan as she came to a halt from shaking her ass. Still in the position, she soon felt Michael's hands moving up her booty cheeks. Resting his palms on each side before squeezing her ass. The contrast of their skin tone was apparent to his eyes. Giving that booty another double squeeze, Michael then trailed his hands up her hips, caressing her gorgeous dark skin. Bey took a deep breath, keeping her eyes closed as she felt his touch. Once Michael had moved his hands away, she finally turned around and moved her face closer to his. Throwing her arms around his neck, she pulled him in for a loving tender kiss. Michael moaned into her mouth as their lips were locked, all before Beyonce pulled away.

"I wanted to wait until tonight, but I don't think I can help myself."

Upon hearing her voice in that low seductive tone, Michael knew all too well that Bey was done toying with him in teasing acts. She leaned back, dropping down to her knees and then pulling at the front of his white shorts. Biting down on her lower lip, her eyes locked onto his momentarily as she tugged his shorts and underwear down simultaneously. As his clothes fell down to his ankles, Michael watched Beyonce glance down at his hard white cock awaiting her hands. She wasted no time grabbing it and wrapping her right hand fingers around the pole. He sat there, starring down at her lovely face as she began to wank his cock up and down.

"Is that what you wanted, babe? My cock?"

Those big brown eyes shot back at Michael as Bey made sure to hold his rod upward, standing beneath her chin. A smug grin ran across her pink lips before she replied.

"Yeah... What do you expect me to say? Been feeling it push up against my ass and down the crack all the time I've been grinding on you."

A true 'matter of fact' type answer that only she could deliver so well. Michael didn't utter another word as he watched her part her lips, feeling her breath down onto his cock. With her tongue out, Beyonce began by flicking it across the head of his long shaft. She shoved her right hand down to the base, holding it up as she pushed it into her mouth and began to slowly suck. 'Mmmmmmm', a muffled moan was audible from inside her mouth, all while Michael felt low vibrations coarse through his shaft. He let out a moan, sliding his arms over the metal arm rests of the chair. For a moment, he wanted to sit there and feel like a king. This was an experience that so many men dreamed of, but only few had ever achieved in life. It was far from the first time he had been in this position but it was always special in Michael's man.

She took her time, savoring the taste of his white meat pole while bobbing her head up and down. Beyonce slobbered and sucked so passionately. Eyes closed, she concentrated while bobbing her head up and down, her lips meeting at where her fingers were twisted around his cock at the base. After another minute, Bey pulled back and released his rod from her lips with a popping noise. She then lifted her left hand, wrapping those fingers around it. For a brief moment, Michael was able to see the small tattoos over her left hand ring finger. The 'J4' and those special three dots. One tattoo was only visible due to her lack of wearing her wedding and engagement rings. She always took them off for an affair like this. He knew what they meant, studying them with his eyes as she spit on his cock to bring his attention back to her face. Bey glared up at him as used both hands to wank his cock, lubing her saliva into it with a smirk across her face.

"I missed sucking your dick, Mikey... Did you miss me sucking it too?"

"You know I did, Bey."

With a laugh, she continued to jerk his cock up and down. Beyonce refused to take her eyes away from his face as she replied.

"I'm better than those escort whores you like to waste money on. Shame on you for that. You could have a queen sucking you off instead of those worthless whores."

Oh yes, she knew his dirty little secrets. It came down to her being his real boss as the employer. It was on point for Bey to tease him about such secrets from time to time, right in the middle of such pleasure. Breaking eye contact with him, she moved her hands away and shoved that thick shaft back into her mouth. Beyonce planted her hands on his legs as she began to aggressively bob her head up and down. She devoured his cock with ease, slurping and slobbering her way up and down in the act of deep-throating. Michael grunted as he clenched his hands in a fist from the arm rests of the chair.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!!"

As he screeched and moaned, Bey showed him no mercy. Again and again, she continued to suck that cock. Her lips pushed down to the base, sending the head of his shaft to the back of her throat. With proper gag reflexes, she didn't choke on it while her mouth made slobbering and sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Not so subtle but incoherent noises grew louder with each movement she made. Drool began to leak from the corners of her mouth as Beyonce was still in a rhythm, gorging herself on that big white dick. At the rate she was sucking, he wasn't sure if he would be able to hold himself back from blasting a sticky load down her throat. Shoving her lips back down to the base, she held a position there while breathing into his ball hair. Michael could see the stands of hair move, but his sights were locked on those dark eyes gazing back at him. She began to move her hands away from his legs, instead dropping them down below to squeeze his hanging ball sack.

"Ohhhhh, god damn it..."

Grunting and gritting his teeth, Michael exhaled a deep breath. Bey knew how to catch him by surprise when she was on her knees. Again, her hands squeezed his balls and he moaned louder as she withdrew her lips back to the head of his slick, saliva drenched cock. Waiting a few extra seconds, Beyonce released his cock with a loud popping noise. Saliva strings dangling back to her open mouth before breaking off.

"Ohhhhh man, you were really in the mood to suck on something today."

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmm. I ain't done yet."

Briefly replying, Bey lowered her mouth down to his hanging nut sack as she raised her right hand and wrapped those fingers back around his slick, wet shaft. She used her free hand to help herself with stuffing those hanging balls into her mouth as she began to stroke his cock up and down with her right hand.

"Ohhhhh god, yes!!"

Her efforts were more than enough to make him moan and call out to her. Michael breathed deeply, watching as her hand glided so easily across his wet shaft, jerking it back and forth. All the while, Beyonce was eagerly sucking on his nuts. She went with the left one first, plopping out of her mouth and then shoving the right one beyond her lips to give it equal sucking. Grunting, Michael began to scrunch his face up as Bey's hand moved faster across his cock. He wasn't sure if she was intentionally trying to push him to the edge of a climax as a way of driving him wild, or if she truly craved the taste of his cum. Her lips kissed his hairy balls, then she lapped her loving tongue across them. Throwing his fingers out from his clenched hands, Michael tapped the palm of his right hand down on the arm rest as he shouted.

"FUCK!!"

Bey knew where she had him, like a boxer on the ropes towards the end of a hard fought round. She raised her head from his nuts and then slid her hand back down to the base of his shaft. Eyes glaring up at Michael, she wasted no time shoving that fat cock back between her lips. He grunted and moaned again as she sucked. Michael grunted and began to screech a growling moan from his gritted teeth. At the rate she was sucking, there was no way he could hold back in the passing minutes.

"Ohhhh god! Ohhhh god, ohhhhh man!!"

All he had accomplished with his huffing and puffing was to make Beyonce suck him harder and faster. Closing his eyes, Michael wished she would slow down, perhaps show him mercy but at the same time he didn't want her to stop. His black goddess sucked better than any woman he ever had in all his life. Again and again, she sucked until finally he reached the limit. His cock erupted between her lips. Michael's eyes popped open as he began to gasp and moan.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck!!"

He cried out to her, wailing like a banshee as spurt after spurt of his cum filled her mouth. 'Mmmmmmmmm', once again, Beyonce made a muffled moan as she was still sucking in an effort to milk that cock of every drop of cum. She had only slowed down, pulling her lips to the head and gazing her loving eyes up at Michael. Her hand began to wank, pushing up and down as Beyonce was eager to squeeze out every last drop she could. He panted, breathing heavily as he felt her draining his balls with the talent of her mouth. When it appeared she was done, Bey pulled the head of his rod from her lips and then leaned up slightly. She wanted Michael to look at the puddle of his cum collected in her mouth. He didn't utter a word as he slowly moved his lips into a cheeky grin. Beyonce then closed her lips together and loudly swallowed his entire load down her throat. Once done, she let out an audible 'ahhhh' before smiling at him.

"Taste good, baby?"

She nodded her head, grinning before responding in words.

"Yeah, tasted as sweet as honey going down my throat. It's been a long time since I swallowed your cum. You usually shoot it all over my face and get me sticky and wet."

Smirking back at her, Michael blushed. He watched Bey wipe her lips with her left hand and then begin to rise up from her knees.

"Mind treating me to lunch now? I don't know about you but I'm hungry. Could go for another bottle of wine too."

He sighed. For a moment, Michael was disappointed to stop. A proper blowjob was just the way to get started with a proper fuck session, but after a second thought, it would do him good. He needed to recover before he was ready to pound her ass and do other things with her. Giving her a nod, he reached down for his shorts and underwear as he began to rise up from the chair.

"Sure thing, I'll meet you downstairs."

Beyonce giggled, watching him have to push his underwear and shorts back up.

"Good thing I didn't take my shirt off yet."

Smirking, she raised her left hand thumb, biting down on her fingernail to tease him with a full grin. All Michael do was blush once he got his shorts pushed back on. Bey swaggered out the room, moving her hips to make that massive booty jiggle from within her booty shorts. They still had much to do, but a break was needed for now.

"I'll catch you downstairs in a minute, babe."

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Lunch was served rather lazy for a man of such wealthy taste. Michael had other things on his mind, quick to tease Beyonce about the fact she had already swallowed something to start her meal. All she did was remind him that he had yet to give her equal oral loving. Back in the kitchen, they flirted with back and forth jabs at one another while he had the duty of preparing a short meal. Feeling lazy, Michael insisted on ordering pizza. Bey rolled her eyes, playfully making a remark of that: "You're so typical. Give you a good enough blowjob and you can't even cook for me. Why am I surprised by that?", her remark was complete with a goofy smile. While Bey had her way with complaining, Michael knew better than to argue with her. She took the phone from him, willing to call for delivery at a local pizza place in the neighborhood of Coconut Grove.

The last thing she wanted was to spend cheaply at delivery from somewhere else. Beyonce told Michael that while they were in Miami, they might as well treat themselves to a local business since he insisted on take out. They didn't have to wait but twenty minutes before his bodyguards were sent to collect three boxes of pizzas, all special orders that could feed the entire house. Michael had the duty now of going down into the basement and picking another bottle of wine for them. Rather than go for her birthday year, he went for a random year before that and found 1976. A year of no concern for him, he didn't think anything of the date while marching back into the kitchen with the bottle ready to pop it open. All Bey could do was smirk at him when he tilted that bottle to fill her glass of wine before sitting down across from her.

Lunch had been served as Michael began to lose track of time during the day. Immediately after eating and having a few glasses of wine, Bey didn't want to stall anymore of her sensual desires. The time had finally come to journey into the master bedroom where a fresh set of bed sheets awaited both of them in a king size bed. Michael's bedroom had black walls and gold lining for interior design, a stark contrast to the rest of the home that had a more modernistic look. Black and gold interior was something he would spend money on to decorate a room worth falling asleep and waking up in. Dark red was the color of choice for the carpet below, matching with a rug in front of the doorway. The bed had a full gold painted brass metal frame, complete with a metal headboard. Next to the bed were two small nightstands in painted black wood. They were fitted with fancy lamps, activated in unison by a switch that controlled both on the left side.

With the main lights out, the lamps had been turned on to bring in a dim view of the room. Their clothes were strewn across the floor below. What a treat for Michael to witness Beyonce in all of her nude glory once again. He gave those big black tits a nice ample squeeze as they kissed and went to the bed. All of that had been merely minutes ago as Bey had situated herself in the middle of the bed, legs spread across the crimson red sheets. Her toes curled as she pushed her heels down into the bed sheets. Head resting beneath one of the gold pillows, Bey had slid her hands over her body to caress her own skin. All the while, Michael had found himself laying on his stomach, head positioned perfectly between her thighs to treat himself to that sweet black pussy.

Her folds had a fresh layer of dew before she had slipped that thong off. Directly above, a short line of black hair had been shaved with a V shape downward. It was one thing for him to admire her supreme black booty, but another to give loving attention to that wonderful pussy. So much time had passed since the last time Michael had his lips embedded over it and his tongue slithering inside of her. At long last, he could hear Bey cry for him as he snaked his tongue and shook it from within her juicy womanhood. Her hands contiued to caress her skin as the body sweat formed from their lustful heat. Beyonce moved her hands to her huge breasts, giving them a solid squeeze before sliding her nipples between her fingers. Her fingertips sank into her soft firm tits as her eyes glanced down, upon feeling his tongue slide back and forth from her vulva lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm, keep going. You've got me feeling nasty, Mikey... Ohhhhh, yeah. Just like that."

She threw her head back, crying out in pleasure before biting down on her lower lip and humming a faint moan. Michael continued to eat her pussy, taking his time with it like she did his cock earlier. Down below, he could feel the erection, rock hard just eager to be touched. It was easy for him to fight off the urge to slide his hand down below and jack himself. Instead, Michael placed his hands at her hips, one covering over that faded angel tattoo from her left hip. Bey bit down on her lower lip as she felt his tongue shake from inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssssss!"

Bey cried out louder, her voice enough to alert Michael that he was doing a solid job eating her out. Her hands pushed down against those great big breasts again, squeezing them. If only he could witness the act as Beyonce lifted her right breast up and made an effort to lick her own nipple while reveling in the pleasure of having her pussy eaten. She twirled her tongue around that hardened nipple before dropping her tit and then squeezing her left one. Michael could hear her gasp and that was when he finally wanted to slide his tongue. Pushing his lips from her labia he lifted his head up and gazed into her eyes. She knew he stopped for a reason and then Bey took control with a commanding voice.

"Turn over and lay down for me. I gotta take you for a ride right about now, Mikey."

"Did I hear that right? You wanna ride me?"

No reason for her to respond, Beyonce gave him a smirk as he followed her wish. Turning over with his back on the bed, Michael gazed up at the high ceiling, momentarily studying the textures of the dark painted top. That was all before he felt Bey's hand gripping his shaft. She bent her knees, straddling him before she climbed over and hovered her sweet black pussy directly above his long white cock. Properly lining herself up, Bey only slid down when she was ready. Michael gasped upon feeling his shaft slide up inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..."

Gasping again, he cried out in pleasure while gazing up at her. It had been so long. All he could think about was the neglect from her wonderful body. Now he was laying down, feeling her hands push down over his hairy chest as Beyonce prepared herself to ride that big white cock. Her huge black breasts shook, wobbling left and right for a moment as he could hear the faint sound of her breathing low. Taking her time to prepare, Beyonce slid her fingers through the small strands of hair covering his chest, glancing down at Michael's face as she began to roll her hips and grind. He moaned at the feeling of his dick pumping in and out of that tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh, that's it. There you go, babe!"

From behind, those thick booty cheeks chapped together as Beyonce tried to work herself into a rhythm with her grinds. Michael moved his hands up to squeeze those giant black boobs. She moaned at the feeling of his hands over her body. Her long hair sway, moving across her shoulders to the point that she was forced to raise her hands and tuck it back behind her shoulders. As he latched his hands at her breasts, Michael could feel her erect nipples poking into his palms. He made the effort to thrust up, meeting with her body movements as they were now locked in the act of fucking.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! There we go!"

As Beyonce spoke, Michael moaned and called out for her.

"You still my nasty girl, Bey?"

He moved his hands away from her tits, allowing them to jiggle and shake. She moaned, hesitating before she finally replied to him.

"Yeah!"

Not the reply he was hoping to hear. Michael brought his right hand back and slapped that phat ass from the back.

"Ohhhh yeah! I'm your nasty girl! Always was and forever will be!"

Biting down on his lower lip, Michael smiled while slapping her ass yet again. The smack sound echoed beyond her coos and cries of pleasure. Bey kept her hands pulled up, adjusting them behind her head as a way to prevent her long curly hair from swaying and moving into her face. All this did was give Michael the perfect view to gaze up and see her beautiful breasts bounce up and down. Those tits sway left and right as she pounded herself down on that cock harder and harder. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together grew louder with each passing second.