Back That Ass Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Her voice had grew louder and louder, echoing throughout the large bedroom. The bed frame began to rattle, shaking as the headboard was banging up against the wall. Over and over, Beyonce continued to grind herself down, meeting with Michael's thrusts into that tight pussy. They didn't stop, as she had already been pushed far enough to meet her orgasm soon all thanks to the efforts of his tongue from earlier. Michael bit down on his lower lip, planting both hands down on her phat ass cheeks from behind. He squeezed them as he tried to lean up and plant his head between her swinging breasts. Bey was quick to realize what he was trying to do and she moved her hands to cup the back of his head, shoving his face into her breasts.

"Suck on those titties! Yeah, yeahhhh! Motorboat them too, Mikey! OHHHHHH, YESSSS!!"

Beyonce gritted her teeth, growling her moans while moving her hands to her breasts to smother his face with them. In an attempt to suck on them, Michael closed his eyes and shook his head around, properly motorboating those beautiful black tits as she desired. Bey continued to smother him with her breasts, shaking them up and down and squeezing them around his head, all while she pumped herself up and down that cock. His hands soon pressed over hers, attempting to squeeze those tits.

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD!! YESS, YESSSS, YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

She was so close to reaching her climax. The sound of their bodies smacking together was heard loudly over the moans and Michael's slobbering mouth. Panting now, Beyonce wasn't going to stop herself from reaching this moment. She shoved his head away from her breasts and then made one last thrust down on that cock as her inner walls finally collapsed.

"GOD, YESSSSSSS!!"

Gasping and then scrunching his face up, Michael closed his eyes and moaned at the feeling of her orgasm. She flooded his cock as he was now left trying to hold himself back from blowing his second load of the day. He knew better than to cum inside of her, as Bey always wanted to go more than one round. Eyes opening, she panted and attempted to quickly catch her breath while gazing down at him. Bey needed more than a moment to catch her breath, but it wasn't enough to prevent her from raising up. She reached down with her right hand, gripping his shaft while carefully pulling it from her pussy with a bit of excess love juices splattering down onto it. While laying there, Michael watched as she bent her knees and then leaned down, shoving that cock into her mouth to clean up the excess juices.

"You always know how to clean up. Something I can never forget, Bey."

He moaned while feeling her suck and slobber over his pole. Beyonce made it her duty to clean him up of her juices, preparing that hard cock for what was to come next. She pulled her lips off with a loud popping noise.

"Mmmmmm, still hard and ready to give me that big dick pounding. Oh yeah, don't think I didn't come here to get a good booty pounding."

Michael blushed, smirking at her words as he watched her crawl near him on the bed. Beyonce had wasted no time climbing up on all fours, sinking her hands and knees down into the mattress. It was now onto him to get up and stand on the bed while moving behind her. Unlike earlier in the day when she had given him the pleasure of a lap dance, at long last Michael was witnessing her supreme black booty in all of it's nude glory. No thong was tucked down the crack of those cheeks. He moved his hands, caressing her cheeks as Bey suddenly began to grind her hips and twerk.

"Mmmmm, you like it when I do this, don't ya?"

Moving his hands away, Michael stood there and watched her mighty ass twerk. Those perfect cheeks clapped together, flopping back and forth.

"Yeah, I fucking love watching this. Come on, back that ass up, baby."

Beyonce moaned as she shoved her ass up against his crotch. Michael gripped his shaft, guiding it up the crack of her giant buttocks and then moving his hands to grasp at her cheeks and squeeze them together. She began to laugh as he thrust his cock up the crack, properly hot-dogging her thick dark skinned buns.

"Ohhhhhhh, you and your silly games! I thought I was the one who gets to tease!"

They were both laughing now but it was Bey who had the first moment of moaning aloud at the feeling of his long cock thrusting up and down the crack of her ass. She flicked her long brunette hair to smile at him from across her right shoulder. Michael blushed before speaking up to her.

"Don't worry, just getting warmed up before I this big ole booty. You gotta remember, it's been a long time since I've had this ass."

Biting down on her lower lip, Bey wasn't satisfied with his words. She felt he needed an extra bit of motivation to finally stop teasing her and give her what she wanted. Her eyes leered at him for a moment before she turned her head to gaze forward.

"Mmmmmmmm, I know. You sound so desperate... like you're just dying to shove that big dick right up my ass and pound me real good. So I gotta wonder, Mikey... what are you waiting for, hmmmm? What's stopping you from giving my big booty the pounding it was made for?"

Finally turning her head to glance across her right shoulder one last time, Bey just wanted to make sure her point had come across to him.

"What are you waiting for? You wanna fuck my ass?"

"Yeah, I wanna fuck your ass, alright."

The tone of his voice came off as if Michael was slightly annoyed. Bey had successfully got her point across, no longer needing to worry that he would waste time teasing her with his rod slid up the crack. As she turned her head forward, she closed her eyes and braced herself for the moment she knew was coming. Michael used his right hand to grip his shaft, rubbing it up the crack of her booty one last time before he used both hands to pull those cheeks apart. Finding a passage down the middle, he looked at her dark little hole and then used his hand to guide his cock to it. He pushed the head of his cock first, then listened to Beyonce moan before calling out to him.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it, that's it... go ahead and get it on in there."

Taking the first slow thrust into her tight ass, Michael groaned out. No matter how many times he had this pleasure in the past, the tightness always was something to brace for.

"Ohhhhh, fuck... Come on, Bey. Back that ass up again."

"Ask and you shall receive."

Gripping the bed sheets below, Beyonce began to thrust backwards. Michael stood there and watched as the entire length of his white cock was swallowed up inside her gorgeous black ass. She thrust backwards until their bodies smacked together. A ripple went through her powerful booty cheeks. When Michael planted his hands onto her hips, that was the sign Bey needed to tell herself to stop. He began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock into her ass now at a slow pace. Moaning, Beyonce called out to him in a low voice.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it. There you go... fuck my ass..."

Still moaning, she let go of the bed sheets only to reaffirm her grip. Michael began to thrust harder, but was taking his time at a slow but steady pace. Closing her eyes, Bey could feel his cock pumping into her back door hole, inch after inch. Taking a deep breath, Beyonce called out to him again.

"Come on, I want it faster! And harder too!"

Michael subtly responded to her demands by spanking that ass with his right hand. All that did was make her moan while biting down on her lower lip. Bucking his hips and faster, Michael grunted as he felt his cock pumping in and out of that supreme ass. His balls began to slap against the undersides of those thick firm cheeks. Bey felt her breasts shaking and bouncing from underneath as she now began to curl her toes up and grip the bed sheets harder.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! That's it, THAT'S IT!!"

She screamed at him as he grunted.

"God, this booty is so fucking perfect! Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah!!"

"Yes it is! You love my ass, don't you, Mikey? YOU LOVE IT, SO FUCK MY ASS LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!"

Screaming at him was a surefire way to get Michael to truly pick up speed and give her everything he had. Inch after inch of that fat cock pumped into her epic ass. Michael grunted, moving his right hand to slap her ass before re-gripping her hip with it. Over and over, he pounded her in the ass with his hard cock. Beyonce gritted her teeth, growling her moans like an animal in heat while her great big tits shook and bounce. She was certain that Michael would continue to fuck her ass until he was ready to cum for what would be the second time today.

"YESS, YESSSS, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Louder she called to him, her voice echoing throughout the bedroom so clearly. Michael continued to pound that booty with his hard cock but he slowed down. Bey figured from that, he was about to pull and possibly cum, but Michael made a few more final thrusts before he stepped back and carefully slid his rod for a quick exit. She looked at him from across her right shoulder as Michael spoke.

"Lay back down, Bey! We're not done yet! I wanna fuck those big titties!"

A smile ran across her lips as Michael had truly surprised her. Beyonce didn't reply back to him, instead she quickly crawled forward and then turned to lay down in the center of the bed. He waited until she was properly laying down and then Michael straddled her chest, sitting down on her stomach. Bey had moved her hands up to her great big dark tits, pulling them apart to offer a passage way for his thick white shaft. She grinned up at him as he slid his cock into place.

"You've been in the mood to do more than give me a good ass pounding, huh?"

Michael laughed, feeling her push those big breasts together and trap his cock between them.

"Yeah! I can't resist these big tits. I've been wanting to fuck 'em all day."

"Mmmmmmm, that's impressive considering you weren't able to see them earlier. Here I thought you just wanted to fuck my ass all day."

Biting down on her lower lip, Beyonce flashed her upper row of teeth in a grin as he began to buck his hips and thrust his cock between her tits. She studied his facial expression, knowing that Michael only had so little time to spare. He had saved her tits for last and needed to make the best of it.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck..."

He moaned out, watching as his entire cock had disappeared between the folds of her amazing tits. The head poked up towards her neck as Beyonce maintained her eye contact with him. All she did was smirk, knowing he had so little time left before his cock would finally be exploding for the second time today. Michael thrust faster, fucking those tits as best as he could with the strength left within him. He could sweat trickling down his forehead, all while Beyonce moaned out to him.

"Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm... You wanted these tits, huh? Fuck 'em, Mike! Fuck these big titties!!"

Right then and there, he had made the decision in the back of his mind to continue until he came with his cock still lodged between her tits. Rarely did Beyonce and Michael indulge themselves in the act of tittyfucking, but that was where they were now. Over and over, he thrust his cock between those tits while moaning and crying aloud in pleasure. If only he had more time to spare, but Michael was making the best out of it.

"Fuck these titties! Yeah, there ya go! That's it, ohhhhhhhh yeah!!"

Michael grunted as Bey continued to tease him with all the right words. He continued to thrust while screaming at her.

"Bey, I'm gonna fucking cum! OHHHHHH GOD!!!

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! Cum for me!!"

With one final thrust, the head of his cock poked up and Beyonce finally broke eye contact with him to lower her gaze. Michael grunted and cried out feeling his orgasm commence from between her tits. Bey refused to let go of her breasts and free his dick, instead squeezing them harder and then parting her lips in the hopes of catching any cum that came out. Instead, she felt thick droplets of his seed splash down to her neck. Letting out a moan, she raised her head up, embracing this warm feeling of his sticky seed coating her dark skin. Michael thrust back as he continued to cum, forcing spurts between her breasts to create a river of cum that splattered from in between. Carefully, he slid his cock out and then Bey finally let go of her tits and allowed him to see the passage way down the middle.

Not a powerful blast at all. He sat there catching his breath, slightly disappointed that he didn't give her a massive load of cum, but then again, Michael couldn't know how much she swallowed earlier. Beyonce grinned at him, the smile of a winner as she had fucked him to a point of exhaustion. Michael was truly fatigued by this point and would need rest. His cum dripped from her tits down to her neck, giving her a proper pearl necklace. All Bey did was look up at him, grinning before she slowly began to giggle in a sensual voice. No words were needed to be spoken between them, as this was the end of yet another chapter in the long book of affairs spanning back so many years now. Slowly catching his breath, Michael joined her in laughing as he began to climb up from her stomach.

THE END