All Comments on 'Back to Back Pt. 03'

by TurbulenceAhead

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So happy to see an update! I've been refreshing like crazy lol, hope you ace'd your finals

The build up in this story has been so worth it so far. You can really feel how much the characters care for each other.

Btw where are you from? All the slang Miles used just screams DC

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous I've been reading stories on here for years at this point, and I know that feeling. Thank you for keeping up and for your feedback! To answer your question, I'm from the midwest but I've lived all over the US, including the DMV, so you're spot on!

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivatealmost 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next installment! Great stuff, so sweet!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Privatelifeprivate Thank you! And please keep commenting! Working hard to get the next part up quickly.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter - it's a real pleasure to get to know these guys, and see them both reaffirm their past together and start to open the door to their possible future. The story has a wonderful "tone" and genuine beauty.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@jonkingbrothers Thanks, again! I'm really glad you've been enjoying it. Written from the heart! Please keep the feedback coming.

IrishPervBiIrishPervBialmost 2 years ago

This is such a great story. I love how charming and hot this is. Can't wait to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I ran through this one quicker than I thought. Haha. Another great chapter and build on their relationship. Hopeful thinking, but I can’t for when Nat gets caught with another guy or just ends up “breaking” Miles’ heart. Artie will be right there to console him, bitter sweet as it may be. On the flip side, I can’t wait for Miles to save Artie from that bully introduced in earlier chapters. Arties reclusive truths will be revealed, and Miles’ closeted insecurities will be openly secure. Wishful thinking again. 😇

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@IrishPervBi Thank you! Hopefully you wont have to wait much longer!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous "I ran through this one quicker than I thought. Haha. Another great chapter and build on their relationship. Hopeful thinking..." I like the way you think but lips are sealed. I'm thinking the next chapter is going to be a long one so hopefully it'll take you a bit longer!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Back to Back. Side by Side. This is just so good. So fricking good. Complex and compelling character development. Tension and tenderness. I’ll be over here on the edge of my seat waiting for more ‘cause “Some guys like butt stuff.”

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@dsontn Your comment got a laugh out of me. Thank you for that and for reading/enjoying! With finals over and done with you shouldn't have to wait long!

mikeinatlmikeinatlalmost 2 years ago

What a great story! I am so invested in Miles and Artie. Given their history, their years of being separated and then randomly reconnected, the hormones that any 20 year old man deals with, and the obvious love they have for each other, I’m not surprised by their physical connection, which often comes out in the form of wrestling. I wrestled with my best friend during that age. And a lot of it was sexual frustration. 🤣 I look forward to seeing how they’ll navigate their journey together, as they deal with the feelings they’re both trying to suppress. They have it so bad for each other, and I couldn’t be happier about it.

mikeinatlmikeinatlalmost 2 years ago

To follow up my previous comment, and to stack on another post: Miles isn’t going to take at all kindly to Artie being bullied, especially since he got creepy vibes from the guy. Hell, he didn’t like Artie’s classmate touching him.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@mikeinatl I'm really glad you're enjoying and relating to the story! I've just been letting the story write itself, so in all honesty I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes too! Lol. Please keep commenting your thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story. Wonderful character development. So much looking forward to the next chapters. On tenterhooks as to what will happen when the creepy guy bullies Argie … also wondering whether he secretly wants to hit on Miles. It’s those bad vibes he gives off. Known a couple of guys like that. Really appreciate the fact that there is a truly enjoyable story line without gratuitous sex. Well done You!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous "Really enjoying the story. Wonderful..." We all know a guy like Liam... Unfortunately. Lol. I'm excited for everyone to see what happens with him. Thank you for your comment and your praise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story and can’t wait for more! Thanks for sharing these characters with us :)

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous "Love this story and can’t wait for more! Thanks for sharing these characters with us :)" Thank you for commenting and I'm really glad you're enjoying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous