All Comments on 'Back to Back Pt. 08'

by TurbulenceAhead

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
thealphamalethealphamaleabout 1 year ago

I absolutely love these two. So glad to see that it’s not over. Look forward to reading the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I literally clapped when I saw that you’d uploaded this chapter. It’s great to see a new installment of your story, but, most importantly, I’m ecstatic to know you’re okay. Thanks for putting up with my check-ins. Being neurodivergent, I don’t have much filter in that regard. I genuinely worry about other’s well being, even when the neurotypical way is to MYB.

I love that your series is more of a love story than sex story. Sure sexy time is fun to read, but budding romance between Miles and Artie keeps us coming back for more. 💖🤩💙

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

Also, sorry for the typos. Will keep a closer eye on the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'll always come back to this story! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FINALLY! I’ve been checking every fricking day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am in this to the end, I love this story. You have really captured the essence of how people feel dealing with these kinds of emotions. I like the fact that you allow them to develop and discover their true feelings. I love Artie but sometimes a want to put him across my lap and tan his hide lol. You know you are on to something truly wonderful when you can awake all kinds of emotions in your readers. Keep going, Artie and Miles need each other.

InsomniZachInsomniZachabout 1 year ago

You could take a year between releases and I'd still read every one the day they come out. This story is genuinely incredible, you should be proud of what you've created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad this story is back and there was a new chapter today. Although I don’t like many parts of this chapter. Artie has treated Miles like shit for a long while and although it’s great that they are spending some time over Thanksgiving, he still has not addressed anything. And Miles is being very patient. Now Miles learns that Artie has withheld MAJOR events in his life from him - and simply because “he doesn’t want to talk about it.” Well, tough shit Artie. Life can be hard but loving someone and being best friends means talking to them - especially about the hard stuff, the bad stuff - and trusting they will be there for you. I’m getting really sick of these two not being a bit honest about how they truly feel for each other. I hope that changes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Artie and Miles have such a fun dynamic, I love them hahaha

Artie has big golden retriever energy, with a dash of anxiety, and Miles is a total himbo and I love him for it. I look forward to the moment Miles starts realizing his feelings for Artie! They fill my poor gay heart.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Oh TurbulenceAhead, lots of us care a frickin’ brick about you, these characters, their story. Thrilled to have a visit. I was reading Marissa as Pissy Rissy on page one and it finally appeared on page two! Whiplash from the plot twists with dad. Maybe it was just a revelation, not a twist? Excited to read more.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@thealphamale thank you! Always a pleasure to see you in the comments.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “I literally clapped…” not only do I put up with them, I appreciate and encourage them. Thank you for your continued support, truly. I also encourage you to make an account so I can thank you by name! I’ll do my best to keep the comments section here updated about the status of the next chapter. Thanks for commenting!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “I’ll always come back…” I’m really glad to hear it. I’m planning on rewriting the first few chapters at some point too, so keep a look out for that! Thank you for commenting and supporting!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Love this story!” Thank you :)

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “FINALLY!…” I couldn’t recommend making an account more! Super simple and user friendly. And no spam emails which is nice. But either way thank you for keeping up. I’ll keep the comments section updated more regularly moving forward. Thank you!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “I am in this to the end…” Thank you for your support. I’m really happy you are connecting with the characters and their emotions. Trying to toe the line between romantic and a realistic development of the characters feelings has been difficult but I’m glad it’s coming across. And, Artie definitely could use a tanning. Lol. Thanks you again.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@InsomniZach Thank you for continuing to read regardless of how long it’s been, it really means a lot. And thank you, I am proud of it. Trying not to let the ratings bug my brain too bad, lol.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “So glad this story is back…” Listen, this is going to sound crazy, but hear me out. I’m really glad you feel that way. People are quick to call Miles an oblivious himbo, but not as quick to call Artie out for his selfish avoidance. I’m really glad someone is picking up on it. I know it’s not the most pleasant to read about, but I did intended for it to be unpleasant. Artie is imperfect as he is adorable, and has a lot to learn about how to have loved ones. I find your comment very astute and have been waiting for one like it, so thank you! And you’re absolutely right, something does have to change. Unfortunately some of the resolution I think you’re looking for will be in the next part, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to post. I think you’ve commented before so thank you for your continued support! Next part up soon.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Artie and Miles have such a…” I wrote them to fill my poor gay heart, and it is truly an pleasure they could fill anyone else’s. Thank you for commenting and supporting. And now that you say it, Artie is most definitely golden retriever in human form, but an anxious one. And Miles tries.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@dnsontn thanks for reading and commenting per usual. Can always count on a comment for you and it means a lot! So thank you! And thank you for your kind words. The rating are pretty low this time around, but the comments have really uplifted me. So thank you dnsontn and everyone else. Not quite how you use brick, but I’m going to assume it was purposeful and accept it as a new way to use brick. Lots of time to write this week so you shouldn’t have to wait long for part two!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Dickbrokemyheart Mhmmmmm. Thanks for commenting! I think

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

About halfway through the next installment!

PrivatelifeprivatePrivatelifeprivateabout 1 year ago

GAH!!!! Another installment!!!! I had to save it until I could be uninterrupted!!! It was really nice to see these two get off campus in a different way and kind of out of their own heads a bit. Also I love the attention that this story pays to people eating together. Life’s simple bonding pleasure. 😍 I genuinely can’t wait for the next installment, keep it up, you’ve created a thing of beauty and I’m here for it!!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@privatelifeprivate thank you for your kind words and keen observation. I think I've just always considered eating something you do with your loved ones. Aiming to have the second half of this part up for moderation by the end of this upcoming week. Thank you for commenting and supporting!

bleuetbleuetabout 1 year ago

Hey Author! Don't worry about the ratings. I think maybe people got impatient about getting to the part where Artie makes his confession and these two move things forward. I enjoyed seeing them get back to a good place. There's a lot of warmth in this chapter and I have to say I love Miles, he's such a sweetheart. I just really hope he doesn't have an ugly (or violent reaction) to anything Artie might have to share (or to the feelings that might illicit within Miles). Looking forward to the next installment!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@bleuet Hi again, bleuet. I suspect you may be right about people being impatient, and I don't blame them at all. Hoping to make it up to everyone with a quick turn around on the next one. I just kind of watch the story of them in my head and transcribe it to paper. So I can agree this chapter was a much more pleasant one than the last, getting to enjoy them together.

Though I have to say, I think we may be enjoying the eye of the storm. I will neither confirm nor deny your suspicions about Miles. Can confirm though- he is the sweetest of sweethearts.

Next part up soon, thank you for your kind words and continued support! Glad you enjoyed.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

Next part chugging along nicely, should be up for moderation in three to five days.

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

A couple more scenes and the next part should be ready to be uploaded. I’ll post here in a day or two when it goes up!

Yoshirainbow96Yoshirainbow96about 1 year ago

Absolutely adore this story, you’re truly a gifted author and I wish that this story could end up on bookshelves as your talent deserves to be shared. Waiting with eager anticipation of the next part, thank you author! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh hell yeah, love to hear this! I really can't get enough of these two adorable dorks, I look forward to the next chapter.

And I've just rewatched Heartstopper as I was in the mood for some sweet romance and honestly, kinda reminded me of Miles and Artie, in a really good way :)

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Yoshirainbow96 wow, thank you! Honestly I kind of like that my story is a little secret for only the readers here, but that would be pretty cool. Thank you for your continued support. Can always count on a comment from you! Next part up today hopefully!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous “Oh hell yeah…” I’ve never seen it, but maybe I’ll check it out after I finish writing B2B! Don’t watch a lot of TV and don’t want to consume anything that might affect the way I write the story but you have me curious. Thank you for your comment and support!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

Ended up busier than anticipated yesterday, next part should be up at some point tonight. Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

TurbulenceAheadTurbulenceAheadabout 1 year agoAuthor

Just published part nine for moderation! Should be posted at some point this week!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous