All Comments on 'Back to Haunt Me Ch. 01'

by HoHumMum

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
High Five!

That was a hot one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

Fucking brilliant! Well done, a very hot 'n horny story, nicely developed. I'm glad you've hinted there's to be a follow up. Hope the strap on she buys is huge, that'll make his eyes water!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Would be nice to see Cindi go back into business in some future chapter.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Hot!

Reading the intro, I was ready to sing 'God Save the Queen' and wave the Union flag (only the Royal Navy flies the Union 'Jack'). Why should we British have to use America's bastardised version of Shakespeare's English?

The story itself was as hot as a vindaloo curry and original.

I was a little disappointed that Michael didn't get to penetrate Cindy, but this only chapter 1.

I am looking forward to chapter 2 with eager anticipation. Well done, Mum!

5/5

pope32767pope32767almost 13 years ago
Rafman, no need to be defensive

British and American English are cousins, descendants of a common ancestor that includes Shakespeare's English. They've just changed in different ways since then. Neither is better than the other, and as a Yank I'm always glad to see variety here at Literotica.

And the languages do exchange bodily fluids, er, vocabulary and idiom, from time to time. Which makes this comment appropriate for the Incest/Taboo section.

skip2951skip2951almost 13 years ago
great

what more could i want....well written....hot...incest..role play....keep this going part 2 please

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Take out the pegging and the cane and you've written my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Great premise... love the duality of Jane/Cindi, and the whole 'it isn't real if it's "acting" ', premise. As far as pegging and caning, write what you want, take the story where it wants to go and let people decide what they want to read. Or not. Personally, the concept of being pegged by mom is hugely appealing, whereas the caning - not so much. But I can skim over any scenarios I don't care for, because the basic story is hotter than hell. Love the dirty talk, love the titty-fucking and love the cum play. So keep the story (and us) cumming!

Thank you!

Kool_madnessKool_madnessalmost 13 years ago
Great story

You need to take it to the next level.

paponciopaponcioalmost 13 years ago
HOT !

Looking forward to your continuation

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I would hope that he gets to fuck his mom next time.

A good storyline and theme. I liked the way they got into having limited sex with each other.

Maybe Mike will become the long time lover that she need, and he can satisfy her need for sex on a daily basis.Especially if she realizes she can be herself and still enjoy sex with her son.

Thanks for the read.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Oh boy...

Loved the story with all of it's parts. You go, author. Personally, I don't care, what language you use as long as I can understand it. Mum, Mom, Mummy, Mommy... really... a rose is still a rose, no matter what you call it. Ass, or Arse, it's all good with me. Love the story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Character development is a little bitthin but acceptable. Plot is logically developed. The mother handled the situation in the best way possible. It is unfortunate that the son is not emotionally nor psychologically mature enough to accept his mother as a sexual human being. Finally, I would have rated this opening story 5 stars but as a Dom male, the son into pegging was a bridge to far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous