Back to School

Story Info
Wife goes back to school.
2k words
3.24
46.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has always wanted to go back to school and finish her Law degree. We talked long about her doing so. It was going to take nearly 3 years for her to even get near her degree. We were nearly a hundred miles from the University so she was going to need a condo or house to stay over. Our kids had gone on to school and lived away now so we could see no reason for her to not return to school.

Maddy is forty three and a beautiful woman. She is 5' 3" and 126 lbs with full 36 c cup. He hips are full and match her large full breasts. I began to tease her the minute we decided she was going back to school about all the young men she would be around and how sexy she would become.

She in turn teased back about how they would all be about our son's age. Which was in part true. We found her a very nice apt above a multi car garage on a teachers property. He rented it to students. His house was next door. He was about our age and very nice looking. I had no idea if there was a Mrs.

Maddy had been in school about three weeks and was settling in nicely. She called every day after class. She had a Patio on top of her apt over the garage and wanted to lay in the sun.

I teased her about doing so nude. She laughed.

"You know I would love to do that but Charles bedroom window looks out right next to it."

"So do you really care if he sees you?"

"The question is do you really care if he sees me?" "

"Yes I do. I think it would be nice if he sees you."

"James, he came over last night and had a drink. I was nearly naked. In only my Japanese robe."

"Oh, oh, the thin one your nipples show in."

"They don't show in it."

"Maddy if you stand under a light it turns. I thought you knew that?"

"Oh it does not."

"Go get it and see?"

"Oh my God, Charles has seen me nude. He ask me out for dinner Friday night, James."

"What did you tell him?"

"I haven't yet."

"Well tell him you'll go."

"You are okay if I do?"

"And you'll wear your thin robe for him?" "Honey he has seen you nude. so why not?"

"Oh stop, my study partner is coming over tonight."

"And she is twenty four and cute?"

"Not exactly. He is twenty five and very cute and black."

"Are you going to wear the thin robe for him tonight?"

"Do you want me to?"

"It might be fun."

"Tell me to wear it and I will. But he wants to fuck me."

"How do you know."

"I had two study periods with him already."

"And he has tried?"

"A little."

"He kissed you."

"Yes, he has kissed me."

"Open mouthed?"

"Yes, open mouthed."

"So you gave him your nipples?"

"He has marked my breasts Yes."

"Did he finger you?"

"Not quite. James he is at the door."

"Go let him in."

"James I am wearing the thin robe."

"Take it off and let him in."

She hung up. For several hours I didn't hear anything and I could only imagine what was going on with my wife? My phone finally rang and when I looked at the ID it was her. I answered.

"I am sorry it took so long for me to call you back, but Mikel just left."

"Did you have good study time, Maddy?"

"Yes, James we did."

"Did you take the robe off and answer the door, Maddy?"

"That is what you told me to do isn't it?"

"Yes I did. And did you do that?"

"Yes James, i answered the door in the nude."

"And your new study partner in now your new lover?"

"Yes I am now an interracial wife."

"And you enjoyed him?"

"James, I loved it."

"So you are going out on a date with Charles?"

"If you are sure it is alright?"

"Maddy you are 43 years old and our relationship stunted your college days sexually. You have the chance to revisit them. You have a new study partner to enjoy now. You should enjoy him. Charles gives you a totally different avenue."

"As a lover?"

"Yes as your lover."

"So you approve of him as my lover?"

"I expect him to become one of your lovers. Over the next three years in school I look for you to enjoy many lovers."

"Sweetheart I am a married woman and your wife."

"You are now a young college woman enjoying her years there."

"You are giving me sexual freedom at school?"

"I think you should really enjoy your next few years."

"And you want me to enjoy Charles?"

"Yes I think you should."

She had study class the next night. And she called me about 11pm. when I answered. I ask if she'd had a good study night?

"Oh God James, I love his cock. I have become his. And he wants me to meet some of his friends,"

"He has invited you over to his Apt? To meet some of his friends?"

"Yes, on Sunday afternoon. A joint study session with him and a few of his buddies."

"Did he tell you he wanted you to show off?"

"He teased me he would love for them to see me naked."

"I told him I was flattered he did."

"Did he ask to display you for them?"

"Well not exactly but kind of."

Friday night came and Maddy went out with Charles for dinner. I didn't hear from her until after noon on Saturday. When she called we chatted for nearly an hour before she addressed the fact she was calling so late.

"It is fine Maddy I am sure you have not been up long. You and Charles had to sleep late, but you also made love after you woke and before you came back to your apt."

"How did you know that, James?"

"There is a BIG difference between Mike and Charles. Charles will always make love to you. Mike won't. He will fuck you."

Maddy was excited about the new lovers she now had. And we talked about them. We finally came back to Mike's invitation to his apt and meeting some of his friends. She was to go over the next afternoon.

"So Sweetheart what did you mean by he didn't really ask to display you for his friends?"

He has seen me in a dress I bought here, It is very low cut and very short. He says it is my sexy dress. He ask me to wear it without undies.

"So are you going to do it?"

"I am not sure yet I haven't decided."

I slept in the next morning and did not rise until after nine. And when she had not called by noon I knew she had likely gone over to Mike's. The afternoon slipped by slowly and I looked to see it was after six pm. At six thirty our phone rang and I saw it was my wife.

"I am sorry I haven't called sooner. But I just got home."

"Did you have a nice time Maddy?"

"Yes, James I did and I wore the dress for him as he wished."

"How long did you wear it for him?"

"Maybe ten minutes?"

"How many of his friends were there, Maddy?"

"Him and there were seven other black guys who are students here too."

"You said in maybe ten minutes he displayed you for them?"

"Yes I was completely naked when they took me into his bedroom and began to take me. They fucked me over and over. I now have eight black lovers."

"So you enjoyed yourself?"

"I never imagined anything so crazy. Or so exciting. Pure raw sex."

"And you loved it?"

"Yes, James I loved it."

"So you'll do it again?"

"Several of them ask me to do it again. My God James they are students here I see them in class. The word will spread to others."

We talked at length about the door she likely had opened. And she told me Charles had ask her to come over to his house that night. I knew she wanted to explore her relationship with him.

My wife did not call again until the next evening. She had spent the night and next day with Charles. Their relationship was becoming more as time went on. I knew she liked him a lot. She met Mike for another study night and the sex she enjoyed with him was special.

He also ask if she would have a study group in her apt. He confirmed her thoughts about the word getting around. He told her several guys had ask if they might see her. He had ten more who wanted to meet her. She agreed to do so a few nights from then. She was very excited about Mike bringing guys over to her apt for a study night.

She missed class the next day but so did several of the young men in her class too. The gentleman teaching the class ask some of the young men about it the following day. He then ask Maddy to stay after class. He then ask her to come by his class room at days end. Which she did very afraid she was in very bad trouble.

The gentleman was in his sixties and noted as very strict. He also happened to be a black man. When she reported to his room at the end of the day he ordered her to strip and he fucked her for nearly two hours. Thus began a relationship with another teacher, she was in that she was very surprised about.

So my wife had been back in school about sex weeks and was in relationships with two college Professors which were both very sexual and had been with 18 different black students so far. She was making up for the fun she lost the first time around when we went through it.

Madaline was enjoying both relationships with the professors. She had dated both men and spent nights with them both. And Mike her study partner was pushing her to meet more young men who had learned about her.

I was more and more turned on by her open college life she was enjoying. She was enjoying her college life just as I would have expected her first time around. I encouraged her relationships with both professors and in the next three month she was seeing both men on a regular basis. She was spending at least one night a week in bed with each of her new friends. And Mike had talked her into 3 more study groups. which included twelve more young men who are students and several repeats who wished to see her again.

So she had two regular lovers who were professors and she had been with thirty young black students. And she had been in school only three months I could not wait to see how the rest of her first year went. The word was out in the black students that My wife fucked black guys. She continued to date her two professors.

As the months went by I was not trying to keep track of all of her fun but I had kept track of the young black students she had study time with. And the number of young men she'd been with was beginning to get up there. I knew the exact number of young men she had been with so far and I also knew the number was going to increase by a bunch in the coming months. She was becoming addicted to the group fun as she was letting them do it more and more.

I knew Maddy had let Mike set up seventeen study groups for her so far with the fewest number of men in a group to be five. The largest group had been twenty three. And Mike had five more groups set up to meet with her. Her dating was very regular with both professors. And she had not competed year one.