It’s 2 AM, Where’s My Wife?

Story Info
After hosting a party, my wife is suspiciously absent.
1.5k words
2.61
149.2k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on something that actually happened with my wife Brenna. It is unconnected to the other multi-part sci-fi stories I've written because it is from my point of view, not hers, and is entirely mundane.

###

I finished smoking the last of my bowl and helped Adam out of the camping chair next to the bonfire. The last light of the sun has just faded from the evening sky and my once bustling yard full of friends has dwindled down to just a few stragglers. Together, the two of us wandered to the buffet table and he helped me gather the dishes.

I look around at the flickering solar lights, trying to find Brenna, my beautiful wife. With her dazzling smile and hourglass figure, she stands out even in a crowd. I'd seen her earlier, splashing around with a few girlfriends in the kiddie pool and then giggling with Dan behind the house for some reason.

Dan was the tall, square jawed friend of ours from college who never seemed to lack for female company, however last summer, he got engaged to lovely woman named Emma and he brought her up for this party. I wasn't sure what Dan and Brenna were up to but both were smiling a bunch and I had my hands full entertaining some new guests that had just arrived.

The summer party had been a big hit, with volleyball and dancing and bubbles and all the wonderful things. Finally, my sister-in-law had taken the kids to their house for a sleepover, leaving Brenna and I with the dubious task of herding people out and cleaning up.

Adam found his ride, a relatively sober Tom, who was talking cryptocurrency with another friend underneath our Madrona tree. Tom, ever conscious of social cues, quickly offered to help with dishes but I waved him off and he collected Adam, and headed out.

Going inside, I found Brenna in her usual jangly skirt and green top, at the kitchen sink. I took a moment to admire her full curves, the flair of her hips, the full breasts barely contained by the summer top. When I approached, she quickly turned away, fussing with her hands in the water.

"Hey cutie!" I said, adding the dishes to the pile. "How you doing?"

"Good." She said a little too quickly and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Is everyone out there headed home?"

"Yep. Anyone in here?" I ask. She dries her hands on the oven towels and looks away nervously.

"Just Dan and Emma. They are both pretty wasted so they are crashing on the couches in the living room." That made sense, they had traveled up here from Bremerton and with no kids or responsibilities, had hit the party pretty hard.

Brenna had been keeping an eye on them, even helping Dan stow away some of his things in our bedroom when he first arrived. He must have had some heavy clothes bags because she was pretty flushed and breathless after that but I didn't have a chance to ask her about it at the time.

"Cool, so... it's just us, then?" I rub my hips against hers flirtatiously but she shuffles away a little bit.

"Yeah, hey, I'm pretty tired, sweetheart. Mind if I just turn in?"

"Sure! I'll be right behind you." With a kiss, she heads off to bed. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed. All the raucous partying had got me fired up and I was looking forward to a little sexy time with Brenna but I respected her being tired at the end of the night so I finished up, washed my face and crawled into bed.

She was already facing away from me when I climbed in. I snuggled up and could swear I could feel wetness between her legs as she pressed up against me but sleep already had me in its grasp and I quickly succumbed.

###

"Uhnnnn." It was an unmistakable groan of pleasure that woke me from my sleep. Smiling, I rolled over and felt the empty spot on the bed where Brenna should have been.

The sudden realization was like a splash of cold water to my face. I sat up, ears straining against the silence.

"Oh fuck," her voice is unmistakable, end it was followed by a low moan, distinctly male. Where was my wife? My heart is pounding in my chest and my mind racing.

Carefully, I peel back the blankets and slip into my bathrobe, cautiously opening the bedroom door.

"Yessss, right there!" Dan's voice carries down the hallway and it's followed by a wet slapping noise that is all too familiar. "Fuck, Brenna"

I hear her trying to shush him but her protests fade into moans as he picks up the pace.

I creep down the hallway and quickly catch sight of them.

Brenna is on the couch, her legs wide spread, with Dan standing between them thrusting away. In the dim light, I can see his briefs pushed down to his ankles as he holds up Brenna's legs, sliding his cock in and out of her wet snatch.

My voice caught in my throat - she snuck out of bed for this? As if to answer my silent question, he thrust all the way into her and I could see the fierce look of pleasure wash over her face.

"Deeper, yes, oh god!" She moans, urging him on, her face a mask of ecstasy as he rails her with his thick cock.

"Agh agh agh!" She started to cry, huffing and building towards her own orgasm. He picked up the pace, thrusting hard causing her full breasts to bounce in rhythm with his hips. He grabs a handful of her tit and squeezed roughly. Her pale nipples, wide and full, are hard and erect and he rolls them between his fingers without breaking his rhythm down below. She arches her back in pleasure and reaches around and grabs his butt cheek, urging him on, pulling him deeper inside her.

"Such a good cock, so thick." She moans, trying to keep her voice down but lost in the sensation.

Where is Emma, Dan's fiance? I ask myself, craning my head around to see but all I can glimpse from my vantage point is her feet sticking out off the edge of the other couch, unmoving. Probably out like a light. The wet slapping sounds increase.

From my spot, I can see his cock sloshing into her hairy pussy. His hands are clenched tight onto the couch, riding her hard, pulling himself into her.

"Oh god Brenna, I'm close!" Dan's voice is tight, as he thrusts into my wife.

"Give it to me, cum inside me!" She moans, raking his back with her fingernails and arching up to capture his mouth with hers. He thrusts deep inside her, and holds still, his hips quivering as he sends hot ropes of cum deep inside her pussy.

"Ooooo Dan, yesss, let me have it." She coos, crossing her ankles behind his hips and squeezing him tight to her. He pulses inside her, setting off her orgasm.

"Agghhhhhhhhh!" her breath becomes a ragged shuddering moan and for a moment, I worry that she has woken up Emma but there is no movement. Finally, Brenna finishes and Dan slumps forward on top of her into the couch. There is more kissing, and whispering and I take this moment to carefully retreat back to my bedroom.

Stealthily, I crawl back under the covers, and fake sleeping as I hear Brenna approach. Through my barely open eyes, I can see her click on the bathroom light and there's sounds of running water. Then she's crawling into her side of the bed.

I roll over, pretending to just be waking up,

"Hey sweetie," I mumble, "You awake?"

"Yep, just going to the bathroom. Go back to sleep babe." She rolls over and drifts off to sleep, leaving me filled with wild randy thoughts.

###

The next morning, Emma and Dan join us for breakfast, gratefully accepting the coffee, hashbrowns and water to try and fend off their collective hangover. Both Dan and Brenna are somewhat conspicuous in their lack of eye contact but the sexual tension remains, thick and present like the constant chirping of birds on the summer morning air.

I help them gather their things and we both see them to their car.

"Thanks guys, this was a great party." Emma says. I give her a quick hug. Over her shoulder, I can see Brenna and Dan hugging, he's whispering something in her ear and she giggles and blushes, giving him a quick jab in the ribs as she breaks off their embrace.

I reach out and shake Dan's hand.

"Thank you for coming up, I hope you had a good time." He shakes it firmly.

"Oh, I had the best time coming. Thanks to you guys." And with a smug grin, he hops in the car, rolling down the window. "I'd love to do it again sometime soon!" Brenna blushes and the two of them drive off.

"We should have them back up some time soon." Brenna says, a playful smile on her lips. I think about what I saw last night.

"Yes, absolutely." I answer.