Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhmm," her response definitely didn't sound negative, but she seemed so close to coming that it was also mostly unintelligible.

"Use your words," he prompted her.

"Yes!" she cried out and he smiled, his dick twitching again at the thought. This was going to be fun.

"Good girl," he repositioned his hand at her pussy, pressing his thumb inside and reaching his fingers to her clit, rubbing them firmly over the swollen, needy nub. "You're going to come for me now, Kelly," he told her, his voice commanding. She pressed back into his hand, vibrating, her legs trembling, her pussy squeezing around his digit. God, this was absolutely perfect. "Good girl," he praised her again, "you're so responsive." He let her ride out the orgasm before he moved his hand away. She looked like she was ready to collapse on the bed, her arms and legs shaking. "Uh, uh, uh," he moved towards her head, wagging a finger, "no lying down yet. You're going to stay up on your hands and knees for me." Her gaze met his, eyes wide and expectant again. Kelly was in the middle of the bed, facing the headboard, and he moved in that direction, stroking his rigid shaft as he went. She watched him and that glimmer of a smile flitted over her face again. "Ah, I think you'd like to get your little mouth on this, huh?" He positioned himself in front of her, sitting back against the pillows. "I didn't hear an answer, Kelly."

"Yeah," she was having a hard time keeping the smile off her face. She was enjoying this as much as he was.

"Give me a complete sentence, sweetheart," he kept stroking his cock just inches away from her face.

"I'd like to suck your cock," she looked up at him, licked her lips, then added "please."

"Oh, that's very polite of you. Go ahead."

She lowered her mouth over the head of his cock and it was pure bliss. She started off slow, her tongue licking circles, her mouth gently sucking on the tip before she took more of him into her mouth. She licked the underside of his shaft, reaching down to his balls, and came back up to take him into her mouth again. It was a beautiful thing. Justin brought his hand up to her hair, brushing it away from her face, collecting it together at the top of her head.

"You know, I gotta tell you," her eyes looked up at his, but her mouth didn't stop working. "I liked your hair the other way better, not quite so neat, a little bit wild." He used his hand in her hair to guide her head on and off his cock, urging her deeper onto it. She went with it, letting him fuck her mouth. "I think you're a little bit wild too." She could take him in so deep that he felt the tightness of her throat and it pushed him over the edge sooner than he expected. "Get ready to swallow, sweetheart," he barely got the warning out before he was shooting hot streams of cum into her mouth. She didn't falter, sucking the cum right out of him as he came, then giving him a final lick all over before taking her mouth off him. It was absolutely fantastic.

****

She collapsed on the bed after that, right between his legs, his softening cock just inches away from her face. Her arms were screaming from leaning on them for that long. Justin stroked her hair and she closed her eyes, relaxing into his touch.

"Yeah, you definitely earned yourself a little break," his voice sounded content.

Kelly had never been a fan of making the first move or initiating any part of the sexual encounter. When she was younger, she thought that it was due to being shy and inexperienced. She didn't discover until more recently that this might not have been the case, but rather that she enjoyed being told what to do, submitting, in a way, to the other person's plan, rather than creating her own course of action. She didn't discover this until her most recent boyfriend, deep into their relationship, and Justin was now the first man she was with post break up. And post realization.

She couldn't believe how perceptive he was to her preference and how quickly he took over, putting himself in command. In the midst of the bitter breakup with her ex, he warned her, saying that she should be careful because the next guy wasn't going to be as nice as him, that the next guy was going to take advantage of her 'little fetish.' And it was possible that the NEXT guy would, but Justin certainly seemed to know how to play the game and she was having a far better time with him tonight than any other awkward first-time sex she's ever had.

"Sit up, come up here," he told her. She sat up and only when she tried to scoot up to sit against Justin's chest did she realize that her panties were still down around her thighs. "Take those off," Justin noticed her hesitation.

She pulled them down her legs and came to sit between Justin's legs, reclining her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts, playing with her nipples, and kissing her neck.

"You were so good at sucking my cock, Kelly," he spoke softly against her neck. "Tell me something, is it because you're a dirty little cum slut and you like cock every which way you can get it," he paused for a moment, "or is it because you're such a good girl that you don't usually let guys fuck your pretty little pussy?"

It was definitely the latter. She had held onto her virginity until she was twenty and she's never had sex on the first date. But she also realized that Justin was fishing for information on what she was comfortable with, as far as dirty talk. Kelly's ex used to call her a slut during sex and she felt pretty neutral towards it, but Justin spoke to her in such a different way. Every time he praised her, calling her a good girl, she felt her pussy tighten and gush. She definitely enjoyed it.

"Good girl," she told him, looking up at his face. He had intensely blue eyes that it was almost uncomfortable to stare into. He smiled down at her, sweet and devious at the same time.

"That's what I thought," his fingers tightened slightly on her nipples. "But I was really hoping to get to fuck you." God, she wanted that too. She couldn't explain it, but things seemed to click with Justin. She didn't plan on getting her hopes up for anything beyond their time at the resort, even if they lived in the same city, but she wanted him now.

"I want you to fuck me," she told him bravely, making up her mind. She felt his cock stir behind her. He definitely wasn't ready to go again yet, but her reply was well received.

"Are you sure about that?" Justin kissed her neck again, then licked her earlobe.

"Yeah. You have to use a condom."

"Oh, you're telling me what to do now?" He chuckled. "Alright, I will allow it, but only on this one instance. Now, what I need you to do is open up your legs and slide your fingers into your hot little pussy." She didn't hesitate to follow his direction. She could feel his eyes on her, watching her touching herself while he continued to play with her nipples. "I bet that pussy is nice and wet after the way you sucked me off." He wasn't wrong. And his constant dirty talk certainly didn't hurt either. Her fingers slid through her folds, dipping inside and coming back to her clit. There was something extra thrilling about being watched while doing this. Her clit felt so swollen and tender to the touch. "I bet you're really good at getting yourself off," he continued. "Do you use a vibrator on yourself?" She nodded. "Tell me, Kelly," he demanded.

"Yes, I use a vibrator," she felt her face heat at the admission.

"It's too bad we don't have one here right now. I would have loved to see you work your pussy with one of those." Kelly bit her lip, but that didn't prevent the moan from escaping her. She could feel Justin's mouth right at her ear again and it sent shivers through her. "I loved the way you came on command before. It was so hot." His words alone were nearly enough to get her over the edge right now. She backed off the pressure, waiting for him. "No, no, no," he noticed. His hand came down over hers, his fingers pressing hers down to her clit. "No holding back. I want you coming all over your fingers sweetheart." She did. In a gasping, trembling, flurry of sensation, she felt her body writhe against Justin. "Good girl."

His cock was back to full mast, pressing against her back, and he had produced a condom from somewhere. Underneath his pillow? He was ripping the package open in front of her, then patting her shoulder.

"Sit up, turn around," he instructed. She faced him, kneeling in front of Justin, watching him unroll the condom over his long, thick erection. Kelly felt her thighs clench with anticipation. "Hop on the cock, sweetheart," he gave her a brilliant smile, his dimples popping.

Kelly straddled his lap, bracing her hands on his shoulders, and lowered herself down onto his cock. He filled her perfectly and felt absolutely amazing. She instinctively ground herself down onto him, leaning into his chest. His hands came up to her shoulders as well, pushing her down onto himself.

"Yeah, get that dick nice and deep in there," he pushed his hips up towards her from below.

Everything between her legs felt so sensitive and keyed up already that Kelly felt as if she'd be coming again in a matter of seconds. His eyes were distracting, piercing her, smiling at her efforts to retain control over her own body. She whimpered, not ready to show exactly how turned on he had her, pulling away from the grinding friction between their bodies, but he pulled her right back down.

"Why are you fighting this?" His voice was soft again. "I bet you are gonna feel incredible coming on my cock." His words and his eyes were all too much. Her own eyes closed as she came, hard, all the oversensitized nerve endings firing off at record intensity. "Holy shit, that's amazing," he told her, inciting another wave. She heard herself cry out, which sounded entirely wrong to her ears because she was never loud during sex. Justin thrust his hips from below, driving into her, again and again, not letting her orgasm let up.

"Justin, oh... too much..." the words were spilling out with her ragged breaths. He groaned, grinning deviously.

"Kelly, you feel so fucking amazing coming," his own breath seemed to be coming out ragged too as he spoke. "We're going to change this up a bit," he placed his hands behind her back, leaning over her, lowering her to her back. He pulled her legs out straight behind him and repositioned himself over her without pulling out. Kelly breathed out deeply, relaxing against the bed. "That's better right?" She nodded. "Tell me," he demanded.

"This is better," she confirmed.

"Alright," he planted his palms on either side of her head as he drove into her. "Alright," he repeated, his voice sounding strained. "Now I can really give you a good fucking," he winked at her. She bent her knees, lifting her legs, opening for him and inviting him in. Justin pounded her hard, making her breasts bounce. "Take your tits into your hands and play with your nipples while I fuck you," he instructed her. She did as she was told. "Good girl," he praised her again, and then he was coming. He plunged in so deep on his last stroke that she could feel him hit the top of her channel and then his eyes squeezed shut and he was growling.

When his eyes reopened, there was a glint in them again, the lines spreading from the corners of his eyes. He leaned down and kissed her forehead before pulling out and going to clean up. Kelly felt spent. She looked over at the clock to see that it was after two am. This was way past her normal bedtime, when she was working. Justin came back over to the bed, scooped her up in his arms, and turned her around to place her head on the pillow. She didn't have the energy to argue with him, letting herself be tucked into his bed.

****

Justin didn't realize that his new job was at the school where Kelly taught until he saw her name on the organization sheet, after he had already been hired. He had been looking for an administrative position for the last couple of years, but there were definitely more people with administrative licenses than there were positions available. When this one came up, he thought of Kelly right away, as soon as he looked up where this school was on google maps. He remembered her saying that she worked at a primary school that went up to 8th grade and that it was in Brooklyn. He tried calling her to ask her about it, but she didn't pick up. He left a message that was far from direct, asking her how she's been and that she should call him back when she had the chance. She didn't.

Kelly wasn't entirely ghosting him, but she didn't seem exactly enthusiastic about pursuing a relationship with him. He knew that she was away at camp, somewhere in New Jersey and he didn't push it too much, because she was busy and he wouldn't be able to see her anyway. But he really wanted to see her. He was hooked on her. She was smart and easy to talk to, she was so fucking pretty, with all the wild hair and freckles, and the chemistry between them in bed had been off the charts. He wanted her in ways that he didn't remember wanting other women.

"Can I speak to you about something for a minute?" He approached Mrs. Eringale in her office the day after he discovered Kelly's name on the faculty roster. She waved him in, smiling brightly.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Miller?" She was on the younger side, in her mid-40s or so, he estimated. She had a couple of fairly young children whose pictures stood on her desk and she was wearing a pair of jeans with a polo shirt that day.

"I want to be upfront with you about something and I'm hoping it won't be an issue, but... I just realized that I'm involved with one of the staff members at this school," Justin attempted a super professional approach. Her smile seemed to grow wider.

"You mean... romantically involved?" He supposed that would be the most professional way of putting this. Better than saying that he fucked one of the female teachers seventeen ways to Sunday. He nodded in reply. "Is it someone who would be directly reporting to you?" Mrs. Eringale's eyebrows came together.

"No," he shook his head. "She teaches one of the elementary grades." The principal's forehead relaxed.

"I doubt that it will be an issue, but I would contact HR about this as soon as possible and at least make them aware of the situation. On my end, I can make sure that you are not directly responsible for performing any of her observations, which won't be too difficult to arrange." He nodded along with what she was saying. Contact HR. Be upfront about this... relationship that he hoped for, but which hasn't, in reality, materialized yet. "May I ask who this is we are talking about?" Mrs. Eringale asked politely.

"Kelly Oppenheimer," he watched as the principal's eyebrows rose high on her forehead.

"That's... well..." she shifted in her chair. "She's a super hardworking and dedicated teacher. Very serious girl... woman." Justin nodded, assuming it was their age difference that was the most shocking to her. He was eight years older than Kelly, which he couldn't care less about.

"I'm definitely going to reach out to HR right away," he started backing out of the principal's office. "Thank you, Mrs. Eringale. And... I guess it would be best if it was just between us for the moment?"

"Yes, yes of course!" She nodded along, wide-eyed. "Please let me know what HR tells you."

He tried calling Kelly again too, but she didn't answer. He left her a message saying 'Hey, give me a call back, please, there's something I need to talk to you about.' He didn't want to discuss this with her over text.

Kelly texted him back early the next morning saying 'I'm sorry I missed your call. I'm kinda crazy right now with school prep. What did you want to talk about?' He didn't want to text her with - 'I don't know how you're going to feel about this, but I'm going to be working in the same building with you this year. And I really hope that it won't be a problem and that we can see each other again.' He sighed, staring at his phone. He really wanted to see her again. He wanted to see the look on her face when he told her about his new job. He wanted to go up to her classroom and check out what she'd done in there. He wanted her in his bed, in his apartment, watching her come all over his cock.

****

"This is bad," Kelly scribbled in the back of her notebook and shoved it into Caroline's hands while the guidance counselor talked at the front of the auditorium about mandated reporting.

"You fucked the new AP. Yeah, it's definitely not good," Caroline wrote back, passing the note back to Kelly. Kelly felt her face flush as she scribbled out Caroline's sentences.

He had wanted to talk to her about this, she now realized, he called her just a few days ago, only she has been too chickenshit to answer his calls. Which means he knows that she works here. And now she won't be able to avoid talking to him. They are going to see each other, in school, maybe not on a daily basis, but it will happen. And she will have to try NOT to think about the way he talked dirty to her, the way he called her a good girl, the way he touched her everywhere and fucked her everywhere... Her mind and her heart were both racing.

"He left me a message saying we needed to talk, but I didn't call him back," she wrote underneath the line she scribbled out and passed the book back to Caroline. Caroline looked up at her after she read it, her forehead scrunched.

"I don't understand why you're avoiding him," she wrote back.

"I'm trying not to get too hung up, to start imagining that there's something there that isn't. I am trying to be realistic about my chances with him." This all felt very high school, passing notes with her friend during class. Obsessing over boys. Except that this boy was a full-grown man who is now her supervisor and who had the power to make her come on command.

"He obviously wants you, bad. I think your chances with him are pretty good." Caroline wrote back, shoving the book into Kelly's lap.

She didn't want to let herself believe that. Kelly scanned the front row for the back of his head, but couldn't quite spot him now. She tapped her pen quietly against the notebook, her stomach tight in knots. Her mind was not at all on the speaker at the front of the room or the PowerPoint presentation on the projection screen. It was off somewhere else, thinking how much trouble she would be in if anyone found out about the stupid fling. Could she lose her tenure or her job or her license for fucking a supervisor? Would he get into trouble too? She was imagining having to disclose to her principal the mortifying truth that she had gone on vacation and slept with this man the very first day she met him.

She was so wrapped up in her own thoughts that she didn't notice him sitting down in the row behind her and barely reacted when he reached over her shoulder and picked up the notebook off her lap. It took her a second to swing her head around to look at him and by then he was already reading the page of notes that she and Caroline had passed back and forth. Her face burned. It was worse than being caught passing notes by a teacher in high school. She wanted the floor to open up and just swallow her up right then. Her eyes threatened to explode in tears.

Justin pulled out a pen from the inside breast pocket of his suit jacket and wrote something underneath the last note from Caroline. It took up several lines in her notebook, but she couldn't read his tight script from her vantage point. He looked up at her, smiling his dimpled smile, and handed the notebook back to her before getting up and strolling away casually.

"If you're talking about that hot guy you met at the resort this summer, your friend's right, he obviously wants you bad. You should definitely call him back. He's been dying to see you again. P.S. These are interesting notes on mandated reporting, Ms. Oppenheimer. Please stop by my office before you take your lunch break today."