Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart hammered and her face burned as she read and reread what he had written. Caroline elbowed her, winking and smiling giddily. Kelly felt like she was going to puke. Lunch was still nearly three hours away.

****

"We should probably get some lunch," Justin told her, his lips kissing down her smooth, pale, stomach, possibly the only place on her body not entirely covered with freckles.

"Yeah," she breathed out, squirming slightly at his touch.

"Or, I could just eat your pussy, again," he smiled up at her, watching her blush. They had barely left his hotel room for the past two days. Kelly's friend, Caroline, had started texting her furiously by midday after their first night together and Kelly felt compelled to go back to her room for a bit, both to reassure her friend she had not been kidnapped and to recoup a bit from their sex marathon. She seemed to be up for completely everything and took directions like a champ.

She moaned as he kissed down over her pelvis, and over the neatly trimmed triangle that left no doubts that she was a natural redhead. He pushed her thighs apart, spreading her open with his thumbs, and slid his tongue through her folds. She whimpered, pulling away slightly in an automatic reaction, but his mouth was right back on her in the next moment, licking and sucking, pushing inside.

"You taste fantastic, sweetheart," her thighs twitched at his words. "Do you like it when I lick you here?" He ran his tongue over her clit, making her moan. "Tell me," he loved hearing her respond to him.

"I really like it when you lick there," she told him, her voice breathy and strained.

He let his fingers join in, thrusting them inside her warm, wet channel. She wriggled again and he reminded himself to keep up their game.

"Stay still or I'm gonna have to find someplace to tie down your legs too," he smiled up at her. He had already used one of his t-shirts to tie her arms up above her head. He had watched her face carefully when he put the idea out there and it didn't appear to intimidate her. She nodded at him and he demanded that she give him verbal agreement, which she did. He was instantly hard, seeing her laid out on his bed, her hands bound, her gorgeous, naked body unobstructed. He resumed fucking her pussy with his fingers while he licked and sucked on her folds. Until he got an entirely different idea of what he wanted to do. "Bring your knees up to your chest, but keep your legs open," he instructed Kelly and she complied.

He continued to work her pussy with his mouth, but pulled out his fingers from inside her, drawing the slick wetness back towards the tight puckered hole of her ass. He rubbed his fingers against it with distinct pressure, listening for Kelly's reaction. She sucked in a breath, then moaned quietly. She didn't seem distressed and she wasn't pulling away from his touch, so Justin rewet his fingers inside her and brought them back to her asshole once more, circling and pressing at the back entrance. On the next flick of her clit she shuddered, her thighs trembling and the moans leaving her mouth growing louder. He could feel her channel pulsing when he pushed his fingers back inside her and came back out with extra moisture. He sat up on his knees, wiping his mouth that was slick with Kelly's juices, and pressed his arm underneath her knees to give her some support. Then he pressed one wet finger into her ass. She cried out.

"Are you ok?" He scanned her face. She was nodding, her eyes shut tightly, her lip drawn in between her teeth. "Words," he commanded.

"I'm ok," she confirmed. He moved his finger carefully in and out, pushing an increasing amount of it inside.

"Have you done this before?" He decided to ask. She was so incredibly tight and this wasn't exactly everyone's thing. She nodded. "Really?" She nodded again.

"I've had anal sex before," she volunteered quietly, without opening her eyes. Justin was impressed.

"More than once?" He had worked most of his index finger in now. She blushed, shaking her head.

"No, just the one time," she breathed heavily. God, he wanted this even more now. Knowing that she was ok with it, but had such limited experience drew him in somehow.

"Ok, put your legs down for a minute," he moved away, pulling his finger out and going into the bathroom. She relaxed, planting her feet on the bed and turning her head to watch him go. He went through his toiletry kit looking for something he could use, coming up with a travel-sized tube of aloe he bought in case of sunburn.

He came back into the room with it, scanning over the shape of Kelly on the bed, all of her beautiful curves, the impressionist artwork of her freckles covering her body, the frizzy mess of her hair splayed out on the pillow. His cock throbbed at the sight of her. She watched him watching her. Her expression was relaxed and patient, expectant, waiting for his next direction. He came up to the top of the bed and untied her wrists. That had been fun, but now he was on to the next thing.

"Rollover, on your knees, get your ass nice and high for me," she sprang right to it. Justin positioned himself behind her, fingers sliding through her wet pussy to slather her juices over her smaller, tighter asshole. He worked a finger back in and Kelly didn't scream at the intrusion this time. She moaned, pressing her ass back towards him, pushing it up his finger. "Oh, that's my good girl," he praised her, appreciating her apparent enthusiasm. He squeezed some of the aloe on his finger, working it into her hole, then on the neighboring finger slowly pressing it in as well. She seemed to be trying her best to relax and it made him want her even more.

It took some time for him to work up to it, but when he finally worked his cock into that excruciatingly tight hole, it was entirely worth it. The sensation of her around his cock, the noises that escaped her, the feel of her asscheeks in his hands, it all combined into bliss. He couldn't make it last. It took Justin far longer to work up to it than it actually took him to come. But in a surprising twist, as he poured his load into her ass, Kelly came too, whimpering and moaning through it. It was perfect.

He was pretty down about it when she left. He was staying at the resort two nights longer than Kelly was and it felt incredibly lonely without her. He tried to persuade her to stay with him, but she had to prep for camp, where she would be away most of the summer, and couldn't extend her stay. He basically moped around the last two days he was there, texting Kelly and trying to figure out how to make things work with her back in the city. His friends made fun of him, mercilessly teasing.

"You are surrounded by hot women, a good number of whom would probably be more than willing to fuck you, and you are hung up on some chick you've known for two days," his buddy Luke was goading him. "What did she have, some kind of a magic pussy?"

"Yeah, something like that," he smirked.

He wanted her. In every way. He wanted her when he bummed around the resort for the last two days, on the flight back, the entire summer when all he had to do was catch up on all the shows on his DVR that he never had time to watch during the school year and spend time at the gym. And he wanted her when he got the first glimpse of her at school, when she walked into that auditorium with Caroline. Her bright red hair piled high on top of her head in a messy bun made her difficult to miss. She was fresh and bright and beautiful in a pair of crop pants and silky, sleeveless blouse. He snuck a sideways look towards her when Mrs. Eringale introduced him and her expression was priceless as she slinked down in her seat, as if he wouldn't notice she was there.

****

Kelly stood around the corner from Justin's office, trying to pull her shit together to go in and talk to him. She didn't think she was actually in trouble for anything, but she was still incredibly nervous about what he'd have to say. She didn't feel equipped to deal with this sort of drama. When she finally walked herself up to his door and knocked, she found Justin at his desk with the suit jacket off and hanging on the back of his chair, staring intently into his computer screen. It was a little strange to see him in this context, but the smile he gave her when he turned towards her was the one she'd met before, with those deep dimples popping on each cheek.

"Close the door behind you," he told her, lifting out of his seat. His instruction to her sent some kind of a tingle down south, reminiscent of the way he always talked to her in bed. Kelly closed the door and came to stand in front of his desk, biting her lip. "Sit," he told her. She sat down obediently. There seemed to be a slight smirk on Justin's face. He sat back in his chair and rubbed a finger over his chin contemplatively. There was silence between them - Kelly waiting for Justin to speak and Justin seemingly wanting to make her squirm. He looked so good in his shirt and tie, it just added to his commanding presence. "Ok, well, first of all, let me make a promise to you that I'm capable of being entirely professional at work and I don't intend to do or say anything that wouldn't be constituted as such. I take my work seriously and I know you do too." Kelly felt herself breathe out in relief, glad that this is what he wanted to talk to her about. "That I said, I did disclose the capacity in which I know you both to Mrs. Eringale and to the HR, to cover our asses." Kelly's heart rate kicked up and her face flushed.

"You what?!" She sat forward in her chair, trying to imagine how exactly he had worded his declaration to their principal that he had fucked her in every hole, tied her up, spanked her, and ate her out, several times, in the span of a few days of meeting her.

"Kelly, relax," his tone was confident and he didn't seem at all embarrassed. "No one is interested in hearing the details of exactly what we did and how we did it. The phrase, for all intents and purposes, is 'romantically involved.' That's all they know." She felt definite relief at hearing that, but her heart wouldn't stop hammering.

"Ok. And what did they say?" Justin shrugged.

"It's fine. I'm not your direct supervisor. Mrs. Eringale is going to make sure it stays that way, that I'm not inadvertently assigned to do any of your observations. And we just have to behave ourselves professionally at work, not giving anyone else ammunition for suspicions or accusations of impropriety." Kelly envied Justin's ability to be so casual and nonchalant about the whole thing when she now felt mortified to look Mrs. Eringale in the face. He watched her for a long minute, his face serious. She didn't know what to say. "Kelly, I really want to keep seeing you," he finally admitted. His demeanor seemed to shift, a glimpse of vulnerability slipping in. "I was miserable after you left. All summer I've been... waiting until you would be back in the city to try and persuade you to go out with me again. I like you, a lot."

"I like you too, but now..."

"But now what?" Justin's lips lifted into a crooked smile. "I just told you that it's fine, that us working together is not an issue."

She had no excuses left. He wanted her. He WANTED her. He wanted HER. HE wanted her. And the idea of actually being with him again, of surrendering control to him, of experiencing that level of pleasure again, it made her head spin. She drew her lip in between her teeth, letting herself imagine what it would be like in an actual relationship with Justin. Her head nodded, her gaze connecting with his incredibly blue eyes.

"Words, Kelly," he prompted her and she felt her thighs clench.

"I want to keep seeing you too," she admitted out loud.

"And you're going to answer my calls?" He smirked. She nodded again and Justin lifted an eyebrow.

"I'm going to answer your calls."

"And admit that this is more than just really hot sex?" She drew in a sharp breath. "Because it's more than just really hot sex for me," Justin stared her down.

"Yeah," she breathed out.

"Good. I'm glad we're on the same page about this, Ms. Oppenheimer," Justin looked genuinely happy. "In the interest of professional conduct, I'll text you later about some potential plans for Friday night?" He winked at her.

"Yeah, that's probably best," she agreed. Justin pushed back his chair and stood up. Everything inside her tingled at the thought that he might come over there and kiss her, but he didn't. He walked over to the door opening it.

"You should go take your lunch, I'm sorry to take up so much of your time, Ms. Oppenheimer," there was something in the way he said her name that made her imagine him working it into their next naked game. It made her face flush with warmth again.

"It's... fine," she got up and walked to the door. He didn't move to touch her, which she was glad for 'cause she might just melt if he did.

****

Epilogue - 2 years later

"Mmm... Ms. Oppenheimer, as outstanding of a job as you are doing right now..." Justin was finding it difficult to string words together while Kelly had his cock that deep down her throat, "I think... for the purposes of a satisfactory evaluation... fuck Kelly..." he slipped out of character, trying hard to restrain himself from coming down her throat. His hand went into her hair, pulling her back off his cock. "For the purposes of a satisfactory evaluation, you're going to need to get your tight little pussy on this cock." Kelly smiled up at him as she got up off her knees, climbing over him, straddling her legs on either side of his. He pulled her face to his with both hands and kissed her deeply before letting her sink down onto his cock. She felt fantastic, her hot, wet pussy surrounding his cock without anything between them. She rode his cock energetically, her hands grasping onto his shoulders, while he twisted and tugged on her hard little nipples. It didn't take her long to reach her orgasm, writhing and moaning as her body vibrated against his. "Ms. Oppenheimer, I can definitely grant you top marks in proficiency in a couple of categories, but you don't quite have me convinced yet," she groaned, another wave overtaking her.

"I think you have something more to show me regarding your ability to follow directions." She slapped his shoulder, wordlessly, her eyes closed and her lip drawn in between her teeth. "Hands and knees on the bed, now." He changed his tone from playful to something more stern and commanding. She sprang right to it, lifting off his cock and assuming the position. "Back your ass up to the edge," he gave her a pull standing on the floor in front of the bed. She complied immediately and he planted a firm slap on her ass accompanied by "Good Girl." He shoved himself inside her waiting pussy, pounding into her hard and fast until he reached his own release, emptying into her. He pulled out, keeping Kelly in place a moment, watching his cum slowly seep out of her, then gave her another slap on her ass. "That was a solid performance, Ms. Oppenheimer. Go get in the shower."

"Give me a minute," she rested her head on the bed while her ass was still up in the air. She breathed heavily.

"Big day today, don't want to be late." Justin checked the alarm clock next to the bed before moving in the direction of the bathroom himself. "I'm going in, don't fall back asleep."

Kelly joined him in the shower just as he worked shampoo into his hair. He lathered hers up as well while she soaped up her body. They brushed their teeth side by side at the sink, wrapped in their towels, before returning to the bedroom to get dressed. They had clothes laid out on the ottoman, at the foot of the bed and he helped Kelly zip up the back of her dress. She was visibly nervous, but Justin had to admit that he wasn't as calm and collected as he usually was either. He picked up the ring out of the little dish on Kelly's side of the bed and took her hand into his to slide it onto her finger.

"You don't have to put it on for me like that every day," she blushed, watching him adjust it on her left ring finger.

"I want to," he admitted. He loved seeing it there, like a small, physical reminder that she had agreed to be his.

"You did a great job picking it out, I love it," she reiterated again, probably for the hundredth time in the two weeks since he proposed.

"There are going to be dozens of people today asking you to see it and judging me on my choice," he smirked.

"Oh God, don't remind me. I just want to get it over with. Put it out there and just go hide in my room." She pulled her hand out of his.

"That's probably not going to be a great hiding spot, sweetheart. People are going to want to know when this all happened, how long we had been dating, how the hell did we keep it quiet at work for the past two years!" He rubbed her shoulders.

"Maybe we just... not announce it and just keep it quiet for a few more years, until... I don't know..." She shook her head.

"Mrs. Eringale has already put it into the faculty notes for today. It is like the first thing at the top, that she'd like to congratulate Kelly Oppenheimer and Justin Miller on their engagement."

"Maybe people will think it's a typo, that it's supposed to be engagements, plural, as in not to each other, but their separate engagements to other people." He could have taken that as an insult, had some hurt feelings at the fact that Kelly didn't want to be linked with him, but he didn't. He knew she was just worried about what people would say, the way people would look at her or judge her for dating the assistant principal at her school. He understood that it came from a place of insecurity and he desperately wished there was something he could do to fix it.

"It will be fine, Kelly," he pulled her into a hug. "You are strong and amazing and everyone is just going to be super happy for us," he spoke into her ear. "I love you so much and I'm so fucking excited to have people know that I do." She took a deep breath.

"I love you too," she looked up at him.

"Let's get some coffee and head into work, ok?" He kissed her forehead.

"I packed up some salads for lunch last night," she turned around to head out of the bedroom and he gave her a slap on her ass.

"Good girl."