All Comments on 'Back to School Dick'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MajesticBlakDickMajesticBlakDickalmost 5 years ago
Such a Wonderful Experience - Great Teacher - Loving Father

I am so glad you had such a wonderful Back to School Night. I would love to have an opportunity to slip my hard dick into your hot dripping pussy too. Such a great teacher to instantly determine the problem and effect a wonderful solution.

I had a wonderful sexual experience with a teacher as well. I was her student at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
how stupied r you...

WELL??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

This story needs to continue if we're going to give you a proper report card on how Raul takes you to school. So many good classes you can take like rope work, corporal discipline, oral reports, backdoor stretching classes. You get the idea, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I like the fact you didn’t spend three pages trying to develop a storyline like all these Hemingway wanna bes. It was quick, to the point and your immersed your readers into the plot quickly. Great job!! Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

you're so prolific but you don't seem to like sequels. it would be great to have more Raul and Rodergez. I like that she's into it and not a victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love how realistic you portrayed the ease of fucking a married woman. My wife has been coerced into fucking guys numerous times-and it's never her fault she tells me.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for commenting. I really appreciate your comments.

Majestic...

I can see why that teacher fucked you. I can feel your sensuality from here.

To the stupid anon who can't spell stupid, I'm obviously much smarter than you and can't take your comment seriously! Thanks for a good laugh, though.

Anon Nice:

Thank you for the suggestions.

Anon Great Story:

This is my way! Some people love it, some people hate it. I personally hate long-winded descriptions about scenery and meaningless details. I love to get straight into the story. When it cums to erotica, I'm here to make people cum, not write my opus. LOL

Anon more:

I do hate sequels! I really do. You nailed it. However, I am now adding a sequel to this story to my to-do list. It will take a while to get to it, but I will do one. The reason I hate sequels is because I have a lot of requests to get to and I feel bad writing a follow-up when I know there are lots of people that are still waiting for their request to be fulfilled. I also struggle to recreate the right vibe with sequels, but I think I just need more practice. It's on my list!

Anon:

If you find the right married woman, it is easy. I was actually a hot wife for a while and it was fantastic. My man was into me fucking other guys and honestly, it was epic. I made a lot of men very, very happy.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I would love to read a follow up on this story.....Very good - Very Hot.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

So teaching? I would love parent teacher night❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...