Back to School to Party this Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All absolute lies, coming from my mind that was full of courage from my drinking, and the fun I was having. I was making myself horny though, and all three of them had bulges growing in their pants. I kept the beers coming, as they already were buzzed when they came, I wanted to give them even more courage.

Steve, and I met in the kitchen putting together a cheese tray, and he had to comment on my performance. "What got into you, you are fucking fantastic out there, you don't know how much I am enjoying you fucking with them. I was miserable at dinner, I found out Jason had found religion, and that he has the best wife and kids in the fucking world, and Rob, all he did is complain about his wife, and his bratty kids.

I asked him. "What would be on the table if I was able to get one, or both of them naked with me?"

Steve said, "probably a hard cock in your mouth, and or pussy, from a guest in your bedroom named Rob, and a couple C-notes, l already made the $100. wager with each of them at dinner, when I collect my bets, you cute little slut, you get it."

"A horny slut, and one getting hornier at that," I replied "If I get Jason I expect a free dare from you in return. It won't be too crazy."

"Sure it won't, by my standards or yours?"

I was a little perplexed at how I was going to get a born-again nut job in bed, or even naked, but at least he does not consider drinking a sin, and false courage was on my side.

I started by giving them a show as I handed them an empty plate, to put their snack on. I made sure I was so close to them as I did, my tits were just inches away from their faces. What I was most proud of was when I handed Steve his, on the fly, I seen a chance to knock his beer over on him, and took it. Then I took the little napkin to try to dry his crotch, that in itself was not going to provide that much of a turn on. But the extended Beaver Shot, I gave them as I bent over to try to dry him, then pretended to be upset about what I did. And of course, I made sure to massage Steve's cock to try to make it stand up in front of his friends as I did, it was enough to get two red faces when I turned around, and now two large tents, and Steve's extra-large one, replaced the bulges in their pants.

The hard part came next figuring out how to take things further. I thought of shaming them into getting naked, but had not yet come up with a clue on how to do it. I felt like I could get Rob by isolating him, and making him a offer he could not refuse, and I know Steve would be willing to join in the nudity. But it might cause them both a friend in Jason, but then what did I care, I already earned the C-notes, and hey, all of them were good-looking, and not lacking in cock size, I had been working hard on studies, and could use a good fucking to unwind anyway.

First I got Steve on the next trip to the kitchen, told him if I got Rob naked, he had to promise to join. I told him my theory on maybe losing Jason as a friend, but he said, that's OK he is not much fun anymore anyway. I was not sure if he was trying to get me to work extra hard on getting Jason or a riff on me, but he told me Jason was blessed in the cock area.

My next move was to isolate Rob, and maybe give him a little sample. He was a boater, and hard core, so was my ex. So I told him I had some pictures of my ex's boat on my computer in my room I could show him. I do, on my laptop, but it is a beat up fishing boat, but I figured I would have my tits in his face, and/or my hand down his pants before it even booted up, and it would not matter.

I waited until he finished one more beer, and brought the subject up, and he bit. I took him to my room, and laid it on him. I just went for it, and unzipped his pants, and had him by his cock. Then I told him if he would get naked with me, in front of his friends I would blow him, if he helped me get Jason naked too, I would fuck him. My pitch was that Steve always told me he could be comfortable being naked with a male friend, as long as a girl was too, and I want to call him on it.

Well, he did, he stripped down right in front of me. I told him, lets go back, and I will work on Steve, and that I was sure he would reluctantly strip naked too, regardless, I would still blow him, even in front of both of them if he was up to it. He as well, did not care about Jason getting pissed either, he drove, and Jason came with him, so it was not like he could lose his ride.

Well Jason was shocked as we both returned a-natural, Steve was surprised. I jumped on him verbally right away, "OK, Steve, you always said you are not homophobic, prove it, join us naturist, Rob here was not afraid to try something new.

"Oh, OK, if it does not bother Jason, I often showered with him in the locker room, he was not homophobic back then."

Steve stood up right in front of Jason, and started to undress. This caused Jason to speak, "I am not going to let you guys paint me as homophobic, or anti-gay, even though my pastor says the bible says it's wrong, and that it is a choice.

Then Jason started taking off his clothes too, stopping after his shirt to say, "I trust you guys to not let this get to my wife, she would not understand."

Then finished undressing, now we were all nude. With no real plan other to enjoy teasing them, and hopefully fucking one, or more of them, and I was getting horny. I went to get some more beers, which gave me another opportunity to give beaver shots as I delivered them. I had them all three hard, but I needed to push things further before they pass out, or I do, and I did not want to end up trying to fuck a couple of drunks, that can't get it up.

I was already committed to Rob for a fuck, but I had to have some of Jason's big Christian cock I found out that Steve was not exaggerating about. I was making progress, on the suppress their judgment project, both of them showed it in their walk as they went to get rid of some beer, just had to figure out my next move. I decided to get some snacks, to temper the booze, and then I had another flash of an idea, I brought back some mixed nuts, and spilled them on Jason's, and then tried to pick them up.

Not only was he a shower, but a grower too, it's amazing what a woman's hand, picking mixed nuts off of a guys nuts can do to him, I was going to have to remember that move. My God, Jason was a stud, he was a bull, I have seen guys like him in porns, but this one was right in front of me, why do all the studs find God and a wife. I went with ever popular, but likely over used dizzy blond move, the I am feeling dizzy one. I let myself fall on my big lady ass, right between Rob and Jason. I stated, that I got dizzy leaning over so long, and now I had both of their cocks in my reach.

I then made the, "Sorry that I got dizzy, I think I drank too much." Then I used that excuse to giggle, as I put a hand on each of their thighs, and slowly moved my hands closer to my target. Then I just went for it, I got a hold of each of their rods, once I had their cocks in my hands I owned both of them. "I am sorry I got you guys all excited, however there is a cure that I know about," as I started slowly jerking them, no complaints. I can't say my moves were smooth, but I had a nice cock in my right hand, a huge one in my other. I could not really read the look on Steve's face, but I think it was, "there she goes again, what a slut I live with."

I summoned Steve to come over in front of me, and started to suck his cock, as I jerked theirs, things were cooking. Eventually we were all on the carpet, I crawled on Jason's big cock, taking a cock in my pussy, and taking turns sucking, or jerking the two others, they would switch places, until they all three had fucked me, and I was covered in cum. They did not get enough, nor did I, married men are insatiable when they are cheating. Next, I was not sure I requested it, although I likely did, Steve's cock was in my ass, he is Greek, that is his preferred hole. Jason's big one was in my pussy, and Rob's in my mouth, I enjoyed it. I had a pretty big "O", it was my first threesome DP, and it was with such a large cock, I loved it, we fucked until I passed out.

Not sure exactly what occurred after that, but I woke up, with a raw pussy, sore asshole, and a headache, but Steve did not forget his promise, I got up, and looked in the dresser mirror to see, I had two C-Notes for pasties over my nipples, yes they were stuck to my breast with dried cum.

12