The Nude Wedding Reception

Story Info
Guests decide to just party naked after losing clothes.
4.3k words
4.3
33k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers

A humorous but erotic story about a wedding reception gone wrong, and how the guest decided to make the best of it. I was writing this for the Humor/Satire category, but it fits in several others and I felt (Group) was the most compatible. As always, all characters portrayed are over the age of 18, and the story is pure fiction.

____________________

Small nude weddings are nothing new, but mostly it is naturist that have them. The story I am about to tell you is about a nude reception that was not planned to be.

My wife had planned this wedding for over two years, it was not a large event, and the reception was held in a private home, a mansion you might consider it, built like a rustic lodge, a large one in the middle of acres of woods, the driveway is a half mile long. Being in a cold climate, in fact in northern Maine. My father-in-law built the house to provide an escape from the cold weather in the winter. He built it with a separate building connected in the back, it had a large rustic room fitting for that area of Maine. He even managed to make the pool look a little like a wilderness pond.

Everything was going according to plan, we had the wedding in the Church before we gathered at the house. Of course like all good plans, things can go wrong, a snow storm made things more difficult and kept some older relatives from even coming to the wedding, and even more pass on the reception. I am guessing the median age of our guest was in the 30's. Everyone honored the no children request which was a surprise to me, I have some real asshole relatives that like to defy others request, it's kind of a Maine mentality too.

All was going fine, the drinks were flowing, the more wealthy friends of my in-laws were standing around in a group talking, kind of did the birds of a feather thing, and were in their own world.

Then the nightmare started, and a nightmare of extreme proportions it was. Five mask gunmen with automatic rifles appeared as they entered the three doors to the outside. The music stopped and people froze in absolute fear. As soon as they had all the doors but the one to the house chained shut. One guarded it, as one cleared the house, that had only a couple of people in it anyway. Once they felt comfortable that things were secure, they rounded up all the guest and caterers in one corner. I knew some of the guest were armed, it's Maine. I was actually more worried about them doing something stupid, then I was the gunmen. These were not everyday thugs, these people knew what they were doing. There had been a couple of similar events like this pulled off in the state in the last year, all involving the wealthy, and no one has been hurt. In the one that I had read about, the thieves were similarly dressed, and required all the guest to strip naked, and took their clothes, giving them a longer get-a-way time. It sounded like this might have been them.

I can't lie, even though I had quite a raucous bachelor party with strippers, I was a little turned on with the thought of seeing my wife's hot friends, the bridesmaids nude. Also, the caterers had some hot girls working.

Only two of the actors involved in the robbery spoke, one gave the commands and one other one would converse with him privately. The one that spoke with us, had a mic in his mask I am guessing, as his altered voice came out of a bluetooth speaker mounted on his chest. Sounded funny, but no one laughed we were all petrified.

The order then came to strip off all our clothes, everyone kind of froze. I decided that my bride and I needed to provide leadership, we did not want anyone to get hurt. We started first, most of us had a lot of clothes on with tuxes and cumber buns etc. Woman with fancy dresses and undergarments.

I was first to be naked, I wanted to hurry, so I could help my bride, and then have time to watch the other hot girls strip, because at the time, I thought it might be the only good thing resulting from the robbery.

We were ordered to move to the dance floor away from the clothes all over the floor. It was quite a sight to see, I did not even think about being naked myself at that point we were all in the same boat. I could see a lot of people were cold, and my father-in-law pleaded for them to let him turn up the heat, and one escorted him to the thermostat. Because of the pool the addition was equipped with quite a heating system, but it was going to take a while to catch up.

Two gunmen were going around picking up all the clothes and belongings, just packing everything up in boxes they brought to sort out later, and were making sure to get the jewelry people had on. They wanted everything of value, one waited for Trish to remove her clit piercing, it had a real pearl. They took everything made of cloth, tablecloths napkins, most of the drapes, anything that could be used to fashion some temporary clothes. Electronics, everything worth fencing. They knew what they were doing. They were in a hurry of course, and the fact that it was still snowing and blowing made getting out of there more urgent. They left a smaller TV by the pool, that we would later use to check the weather after they left, and it was not good.

So what do you do?

Here is what we had: food, booze, other drinks, music, and a dance floor.

What we did not have anymore: money, phones, clothes, shoes

Doors: bolted, chained

Options: Send someone for help, with a drape wrapped around them in a snowstorm to get frostbite who knows where, if they even made it, ther wait for someone to get there would be long.

Or, we could just Party Naked!

We had enough food, for 48 hours, we only had half the crowd because of the storm.

So I told our DJ to pretend it was normal reception. And we went over the standard program together. My father-in-law retrieved an old boom box that had no value to the thieves, fortunately his music cd's were homemade playlist with no value to them as well.

Plan was to go on with the first dance, garter toss, cut the cake etc., they were kind enough to leave my bride with her garter making her the best dressed, and not to mention the best looking person there.

But first things first,

Cocktail hour:

Get people buzzed, so they don't spend the night trying to cover their privates in vain. There were already signs of excitement in many penis's, nipples and vaginas.

Here is how things went down, First Dance:

No real problem for Bride and Groom

Bride and Father dance, fun to watch them trying not to touch bodies, brides nipples did touch dads chest once or twice. Then there was her dads penis, well let's just say the booze relaxed everything but it. Trying not to look at your naked daughter, focusing instead on her hot naked friends, as they stand around and watch, apparently got him excited. Let's just say, it was a short dance, dad then scurried off, and found a place off by himself, trying to pretend to look out the window as his weiner returned to normal.

Bride and Father-in-law:

My dad is not a perv, but drinking can make him do inappropriate things at times. Trish, was a little trashed too, she likes dad, how much? Enough to hold him against her body as they danced, and put her head on his shoulder. Dad, well he is old enough to not get a total hardon at that point, but young enough for us to see his half hard cock, sticking out between his daughter-in-law's legs. No problem for Trish, she is a slut when drinking, and let's face it, if your wedding was going this bad, or unexpected, have another drink, and she did. Then there was the traditional little kiss after the dance, but she gave him some tongue, grabbed his naked ass cheeks, and pulled him tight against her even harder. I have to say I was a little proud of the old guy, never seen him erect before, and Trish did not seem to mind it rubbing against her pussy's lips. He was all smiles despite the embarrassment of the boner, can I blame him? But he soon was off with her dad, by the cold windows waiting for the swelling to go down.

Speeches and Toasts:

More booze to help lower inhibitions. Slurred, confusing speeches, inappropriate toast

Dinner:

Sitting down with limited cover of tables no tablecloths, no chair covering, all taken by thieves, so we could not use them as cover.

Things said by guest as they sat down on the bare metal chairs, Oh My.. Fuck.. Damn, all these things ended with "that's cold"

Things not heard, "I like your dress." "Is that a new necklace?"

Things heard, "that's a nice tattoo, did it hurt as bad as the nipple piercings?" "Mine used to be perky like that." "I would have that mole looked at if I were you."

Garter Toss:

Time for the garter toss, I could not wait. I wanted to see how you remove a garter from your bride, without giving everyone a real nice view of her beautiful unobstructed bald pussy. I sat Trish down on a chair, I got one that was already warmed up by someone's ass. I wondered how long it would be until Trish started feeling the champagne. Trish did not eat much nor did I, your nervous enough under normal conditions, being robbed, ordered to strip, and now naked at your reception puts you over the top. She was just so beautiful naked, I was kind of past being embarrassed, and so proud to have the hottest girl in the house, and all of her on display.

I got on my knee, trying not to flash my ass and balls to everyone, but how do you do that. Trish started giggling as I tried to pull the garter off with her legs closed up. She finally let out another giggle and lifted the garter leg in the air giving everyone a pretty good view of her freshly waxed genitalia. The crowd was pretty much as noisy as I remember at other weddings during this part, except for the wolf whistles. I helped her up, so she could throw it to about 5 bachelors lined up, one was my best man. Trish, looked at them, and turned to me and the crowd and said quite loudly, "I see two cocks that are about halfway to hard, what if we do something different, this sure is a different kind of reception anyway. I heard some yells to go for it, and I added mine to it, little did I know what she had in mind.

Trish called her maid of honor, and court. She barked out instructions to them, pick a guy and help him get his pole up, we are going to have a ring toss with the garter. Wow, I had no idea what she had in mind, if it was something she seen, heard about, or just made up.

She was one girl short, so she lined up too. Most to the girls stroked their man to get them hard, not my Trish, she got on her knees, and blew him. To her credit, her guy was the first to obtain a full erection, and I had to tap her on the shoulder to get her to stop.

OK, here is the deal, guys lie down, girls at their feet, the object is to get the garter over your man's post, if you get a ringer, you get to take him to the pool, and do what the two of you want to each other. no judgment. But she said if you don't, there will be more turns until every girl gets their own hard cock to use as they please. She looked at me, and said, "you know I have to play by the same rules?"

"Sure sweetie, we had that discussion when we got engaged, that we were not going to give up having fun, unless we start a family, then it will be family fun." Not sure we had something like this in mind when we came up with that, but I thought at the time we were going to continue our open relationship that we have had for 4 years of dating, and engagement.

The games began, the maid of honor went first and almost got one, a leaner you would call this. Trish, "New rule added, next person in line has to retrieve the garter, and make sure her target is still erect." Abby was up next, and crawled up between his legs to retrieve the garter, and gave her target's larger than average cock a taste, just a few strokes even though it was still erect, just to make sure, or maybe she just wanted a sample of what she might get. She took her turn, and did better, it was a little hung up on his big knob, but Trish ruled it a ringer, but only after she examined it close up, grabbed it, and gave it a little squeeze and shake till it fell all the way on. Then he got up and took Abby by the hand and headed to the pool, undid the child gate, and they disappeared behind the half wall. A couple of near misses in a row before another couple made the walk to the pool. 2 down 3 to go. Next round Trish put one over my best man, and good friend Rick's cock, she cheated and leaned forward quite a bit, I always did think she was hot for him, and this was her chance to sample his sex skills. Eventually they all were paired up in the pool, and first reports from there were that there was a lot of action, resulting in little white ropes of cum floating all around on their way to the pool filter.

Back at the dance floor the DJ had some music on geared to the 50-60 year old crowd. Not many of them, as most of the older guest did not want to be caught in the storm, little did they know what fun they might have had. I was enjoying watching the dancers, and the others that were fooling around. I completely forgot about our guest, and wedding party that were in the pool.

Got some information that I did not need to know, and would not have if it was not for this situation. For instance, I would have never known that Gram and Gramps were shaved down there. They both looked happy, Gramps was with Trish's grandma, and had his hand between her legs, and fingers deep in her, but I seen no look of objection from her, instead she had a good hold on his cock.

Trish's grandpa's skills with women were impressive, he had a young MILF friend of my moms on the floor, he was squeezing her oversize tits together, as he ran his dong between them. I don't blame him, she had some big ones. Her grandma, had a mouth full of my uncle, 20 years her Jr, as they both looked into each others eyes. My mom, and Trish's dad were MIA? My dad had Trish's mom wrapped in his arms in the corner, they were making out like two horny teenagers, she apparently liked what she had seen during the bridal dance, and eventually was swallowing his cock, right there in front of everyone. There was some other odd couplings, my MILF aunt, and a 20 something hunk were going at it, she was moaning as she ran her fingers thru his hair as he ate her out. I think he might have been one of the servers.

I headed over to the pool, not so much to check on Trish, but to see if my mom was there. I just leaned on the half wall, and took in the pool crowd, just seeing if they kept the pairings. My new wife, was with my friend she won, and was leaning over the side of the pool, she was clearly enjoying his big cock, as he held her tits, and pumped her from behind, he is pretty hung, I remember her staring at his manhood once when we were skinny dipping, I guess I would have been disappointed in her if she had passed on this likely one time chance to get fucked by his large cock without guilt.

I was turned on, and rock hard just from watching, and soon felt a hand caress my ass, it was one of Trish's hotter cousins, asking me if she could help me with this, as she got a good grip on my by then throbbing boner. I needed her help with it, but did not want to go in the pool, and make my wife think I am spying on her, or did I want to take this hot blond in front of her husband, even though he was involved in a threesome with the old lady that baked the cake, and my cousin Bob. The sauna was an option, but it would be hot in there if it was turned on, but I figured it would not take me long to get my nut after having seen Trish taking Rick's big schlong.

We got to the sauna, and opened the door, and was shocked to say the least, to see the sweat dripping off of Trish's dads ass and dangling balls, as he engaged in copulation with my mom. Before tonight, I had only seen my mom topless at a beach once on vacation when I was pretty young. Of course, I saw her naked when we were all forced to strip, and the size of her breast were confirmed then when I heard the Wow's, and Oh My's as she undid her bra, and unleashed those monsters. This scene was different, it left me wondering if I was a perv for finding it kind of hot? Seeing my mom on the bench, with her hands holding her ankles, legs spread, and up in the air, making sounds of joy I never heard from any woman before. Her yoga classes must have kept her pretty limber. Topping it all off was her grip on my father-in-law's sagging old man ass, and the clapping sound his balls were making as they slapped against my mom's naked ass as he pounded her.

I kind of wanted to wait, to watch him nut in, or on her, but I had this young blond I was hugging from behind as I watched. My cock was pressed against her perfect ass that I wanted to get busy with. I remembered the small, pantry/storage room next to the kitchen. If it had not already been taken by someone else. It was not in use, but it was so small we had to practically do it standing up, but that was fine. I stacked a couple of boxes to sit her on, and decided just to eat her out and save some jizz for later.

I figured Trish and Rick would be done, so we went back to the pool, and yeah they were, but she was kind of busy then getting fucked by my cousin Trey, odd, because he is married, and afraid of his wife, and he was now revealing the fact that he had been short-changed a little in the penis area. Not sure where his bitchy wife was, but most of the cocks at this party were bigger than his, and figured that she may have been partaking in some, if she kept her mouth shut, or full of cock, they might be willing to fuck her, she has a great ass. My new friend and I found a pool lounger, and she gave me oral as I watched my bride take Trey's, and then another from the next guy that was in the line that had formed behind her, maybe a common thing at nude weddings, instead of a cash gift to dance with the bride, give that gift for the chance to dump a load in her. Trish was in for the long run, nonchalantly sipping from her glass of champagne, the bottle sitting there to refill her glass. She even had her maid of honor collecting the cash as she was getting stooped. What could I say, It was not like she was giving it away. I could not take watching it anymore, so I lifted her cousins legs, entered her bald pussy, and eventually let loose of a large load after quite an enjoyable, and long ride.

My mom, came out of the sauna just missing my cumshot that was all over her Trish's cousins tits. But mom had a big smile after getting one of her own from my new father-in-law, and came over to kiss me on the cheek, and said, "what a wonderful time Skip has been showing me. We are waiting for Trish, and the guys to give up the pool, and then he is going to show me his breast stroke as I pleasure his snorkel. This is the Best Wedding Ever Son!"

My father-in-law concurred as he pulled me aside, and I figured he wanted to say something about me catching him slapping his meat to my mom, not sure what he would have said, or what I would reply, but I took the sidebar.

He said, "I want to leave this up to you, I keep a big tool box hidden under some boxes in the back corner of the pantry, I have a big hammer, and chisel in there, even some power tools. We can pop the padlocks on the chains and punch in the lock to the house. No problem finding enough clothes and blankets to get us all through the night until we can get some help out here."

"I guess, what I am asking you is, do you want to cut the cake first?"

"Well I guess so, its traditional, and I don't want to hear about it for the rest of my marriage that we broke tradition, even though we both already did by me fucking someone, and my bride (your daughter,) taking a train at our reception."

I thought a moment, and figured he knew that tool box was there all the time, but why not take advantage of having all these young naked women to check out. Maybe he has just been hot for my mom, they had disappeared a while at the rehearsal dinner too, both returning looking a little disheveled.

inafantasy
inafantasy
903 Followers
12