All Comments on 'Back to the Bed'

by mistermyst13

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 3 years ago
This was

Well worth the read, I gave you 4 stars. That way you have something to strive for..

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Excellent story....well written and an enjoyable read. It pulled me into these characters lives. A broken man that required someone to help him heal. I girl who was bound and determined to heal him. It was almost impossible for him to resist her. She saw how much her aunt loved him and couldn't help falling in love with him to. I like the fact that she had her own relationships with Alex and Alex's aunt I'm thinking (“candy” flavored or just my imagination). You have left quite a few threads which could be pulled in this story but the one that intrigues me is Dex's boss. Her handling of him and his problems seems more complex then just boss/employee dynamics (or, again, just my imagination). Hope you continue this story.

PS: the sex doll was just silly

collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 3 years ago

Love to see a continuation of their story... and how you could weave Alex into their relationship, possibly as a three way, living together, kids together..., and possibly her aunt too, finding a way to get her pregnant a couples times too. And if you’re really good, you could find a way to include his boss in on a regular basis, and get her pregnant too.

Besides, we still need to see how the settlement works out, and how the family accepts them. I must say that I would love to see her pregnant right way, with Alex right with her, so that he can enjoy two horny pregnant women together, and their kids are close together. If the settlement works out well, and they get a big house, Brie and Alex can have several children each. Plus, throw in a couple with Kate. I see her being a driven business woman, and her getting her dealership, while her niece possibly becomes the stay home mom tending all of their kids - kind of a paradox between her hard edged look and actually being a warm compassionate mommy figure at home. As for the boss, I could see Brie welcoming her into their life and bed, and him loving her, and knocking her up a couple times, giving her the kids she always dreamed of but had given up on, till Brie sensed what she wanted and was missing. And Brie, being th loving and giving person she is, took upon herself to ensure she got .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First and foremost, I rather liked the story. That's the most important. Beyond that (and some people don't care) it seemed like a first draft. Loads of errors with grammar and wrong or missing words. For me, that is a big distraction. But again, great story line. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good need part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I tried reading it in full but eventually gave up once their relationship opened up. Up to that point I was somewhat intrigued. I liked the premise and how you took your time to develop the characters. That being said, it was too slow paced and lacked focus (scene after a scene of them eating was incredibly boring). After that, it quickly went downhill, turning into ridiculous porn and losing all realism in the process.

On a side note, Brie setting up Dex with the car saleswoman made absolutely no sense based on her feelings and choices, and you failed to explain it convincingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

'Harga' said 'Well written'!

No, reasonably well written but with LOTS of errors that could/should have been sorted out in Proof Reading, either by the Author or by a dedicated Proof Reader.

Things like people visiting with no mention of them leaving, although they are met again several days later.

Oh, and if you 'lead' someone around, they are 'led' not 'lead'!

Could also do with an Editor.

Personally I'd give it 3.5 out of 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!!! Hope you give it a part 2 with them moving to a bigger apartment close campus and have Alexia move in with them. Forget the editing comments. This had a great store that flowed and brought you into each character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really would have liked to get to the story but lack grammatical structure kept me from doing so. It was more a stream of consciousness then a well written story. Definitely would recommend an editor. Best of luck with the story and thanks for sharing.

monicablumonicablualmost 3 years ago

Nice story, yes, with errors, of a tragic life searching for the soul mate he lost. Sad to say, a hot, sexually-driven non-blood relative twelve years his junior will never replace his wife, no matter the dreams of her telling him to move on and live his new life. Would have made more sense, to me at least, if he'd used Brie as a way of refocusing - the rehab was a good start - but ending up with Kate. With her, Brie and Alex will always be in play, and any of those combinations could be stories in and of themselves.

Climbing down from my soapbox, I give this one a five for the hot, descriptive sex, and for holding my interest throughout. ~M

Rapier875Rapier875almost 3 years ago

Definitely one of the best stories on here !

Rapier

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

First, I give you the carrot. 🥕 😏 I need to quote from your story as a reference:

"You lost your wife, I lost my aunt, I watched year after year as you fell further and further down and never bothered to pick yourself up. And if you won't fucking do it, I will drag your ass out of the hell hole you buried yourself with my bare fucking hands if I have to. I came out here to take care of you and go to school, I'm fucking Wonder Woman and you need saving. So shut the fuck up and let me save you."

All I can say is WOW! That was freaking powerful! I knew in that moment that this was no silly little schoolgirl crush. That kind of power only comes from deep inside the heart. Someone has obviously impacted you in a similar way for you to reach that deeply. Maybe you saved someone or maybe they saved you. I lost my girlfriend in a car accident. I was devastated for 3 or 4 months afterwards. 😢 I have walked the path in real life that Dexter walked in your fiction. Unfortunately for me, no one came to save me. I didn't fall into substance abuse because I knew that Lynn would have been so disappointed in me. I had to continue living for her even though she was taken from me.

Dexter's relationship with Brie reminds me a lot of my 2nd wife. There were no blood or relative by marriage connections between us, but the age difference was similar. Doing the math, your characters are 12 years apart give or take. My wife was 4 days short of being exactly 13 years 6 months younger than me. From when we started dating until we broke up, we were together for more than 26 years. If not for her mental illness that causes her to be a sociopath, we would still be together. But she lives in her own world and is not fully grounded in reality. I tried for more than 6 years to get her counseling. You can't help those who refuse to get help. I would have stood by her side until I draw my last breath, but she cheated on me with another man. Compounded with all of her lies and deceit, I had no choice but to walk away. In recent months, reports from our children indicate that she has devolved even further and is suffering from paranoia. It's exactly like what happened to Anakin Skywalker when he became Darth Vader. The woman who was the mother of my children is dead, murdered by the evil thing that currently lives inside of her body.

Now for the stick. These are minor corrections mostly. One thing that bothered me throughout was your incorrect use of the word "Yea". That's NOT a slang word for 'yes'. "Yea" is a cheer that sounds like 'Yay'. "Yeah" is the affirmation that is pronounced like 'Yeh-uh'.

I realize that you took some poetic license by having Brie give Dexter the sex doll. But I think that you should have found a different venue for that device. I've never had substance abuse, so I've never been to rehabilitation. But I'm 90% certain that such an item would never have been allowed in the facility. Conjugal visits would be far more productive if that was the case. But I understand that it's your story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Just read Monicablu's comments and I agree totally. My first comment probably follows this one. I have two gaping holes left permanently in my life by the passing of two different females. The first is my older sister who was born prematurely and only lived 36 hours. When my father remarried, I acquired a step sister and we love each other dearly. ❤ She eases my pain, but in no way, shape, or form could she ever replace the sister that I lost.

In my other message, I mentioned my girlfriend. After her passing, I moved on to other relationships got married and divorced twice. But 39 years and 9 months after her death, I still speak words of love to Lynn as I drive past where she is buried. She was just so unique that I'll never be able to forget her and she cannot be replaced either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One does not look for writing of this quality on a website like this. Never had a pornographic story actually make me tear up. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 2 years ago

Absolutely F****** Amazing! THANKYOU!

daddydracosdaddydracosalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorites. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a wonderfull story. Enjoyed it. Keep writing and I'll keep reading them.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well, just a "simple love story". but so true, so right… so lovely ! and sometimes the comments are equally great. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, I loved the story, as rough and seemingly unedited as it was.

But, there was a MAJOR flaw.

Dex is NOT an alcoholic. He drinks a lot, but as witnessed in this story, he does not drink alcoholcally. He drinks too much, but he can easily get through a day - AND MORE IMPORTANTLY - a night without drinking. In the span of this story he didn’t Imbibe nearly enough alcohol to require detox. He drank to drown sorrows, to kill pain. He never drank because he couldn’t NOT drink.

I’m a recovering alcoholic, 32 years sober one day at a time. Dex is a heavy drinker, and that’s a problem, but, after an intake interview, any alcohol treatment center would simply suggest outpatient therapy, not a full treatment program.

Another glaring error: he got sober for Brie. That never works. I went into treatment because my wife threatened to leave me with our children if I didn’t sober up, so I went in to “save my marriage”. I quickly learned that I needed to get better for me, or nothing else would work. And the 12 step program is not about NOT drinking. It’s about becoming a better person.

And the sex doll in the treatment program? What bullshit! Every thing brought in is examined with a fine toothed comb. And a single room? Not in any ATU that Dex and his insurance could afford. I myself went to a high falutin program where I had to pay WAY above what my insurance paid and everyone had a roommate. That’s a big part of any treatment program.

I only write this to clarify some dangerous misnomers you’ve spread. Stopping drinking is easy. Self-examination and rigorous self improvement is not.

I post this as anonymous simply because I am in AA where bragging about sobriety is a no-no. I usually post under my regular nom-de-plume.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The best story I've read in a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermistermyst13@mistermyst13
Update 3/19/23 Hey, my Literotica peeps! I know I've been silent for a long time, and I do apologize for that. This last, roughly, fifteen months has just been killing me. My health is still improving, I'm getting back to a lot of things I love to do, although moving around wi...