Back to the Black Cat Club

Story Info
Going back for our second adventure with a stingers club.
6.7k words
3.89
18.8k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yukaz
Yukaz
51 Followers

Saturday morning felt like it took four days to pass. Mindy and I had decided to attend the meeting of the Black Cat Club being held that evening at our friends Sharon and Mark's home. The meeting started at eight, and we were both excited and nervous. We were sexually charged and trying with some difficulty to keep our hands off each other to save our energy for the meeting.

The Black Cat Club was a small group of sexually adventurous couples who had welcomed us after our trial meeting last month. They held monthly meetings, rotating the location amongst the members' homes. The area of the country we lived in was relatively conservative and did not allow these types of groups, so the meetings were kept secret. In order to attend you needed to be sponsored by a couple in the group, and Sharon and Mark had been ours last month.

Mindy and I had, at least I thought, shared our community's conservative sexual views. We enjoyed sex with each other, and would occasionally try to 'spice things up' with toys or light roleplaying, but when I brought up seeing Mindy with other men things had changed. The interest she showed had surprised me, and we had agreed to check out the group Sharon had told her about.

That meeting changed everything. What started out as a relatively boring dinner party ended with me fucking my wife as multiple men shared her mouth and came all over her. Since that night we have dealt with emotional issues and have grown much closer together, both in the bedroom and out of it. I had noticed a considerable change in Mindy; she had grown more confident, affectionate, and seemed more comfortable in her own body. In the bedroom she had grown more submissive, giving me her body willingly and open to experimentation.

The changes in me were noticeable as well, and Mindy had commented on them more than once. Where I had always been hesitant, afraid of hurting anyone I now could be forceful, taking control both in bed and in my life in general. It was a great feeling.

Now it was time for us to go back to the club. We had walked into the meeting last month ignorant and unprepared, and the evening, while thoroughly enjoyable, had gotten completely out of our hands. This time we decided to prepare more and discuss what we each wanted out of the evening as well as each of our boundaries.

Mindy was clear about what she wanted that night. In the meeting last month she had a few small encounters with some of the other women at the club. She had played with and sucked Sharon's breasts, and spent a few minutes licking the pussy of the host Carol. These had been her first experiences with other women, although she has mentioned a passing interest in women in the past, usually as part of our roleplaying dirty talk. Tonight she wanted to explore that more intentionally. I supported that idea wholeheartedly; I had suspected for most of our relationship Mindy was bisexual, but because she never mentioned the idea I avoided it as well.

As for boundaries Mindy was clear as well. She was open to playing with other men, but she did not want another man's cock in her pussy. Also, she was alright with me playing with other women, but no intercourse there either. I was fine with that; Mindy was really the only woman I wanted to fuck anyway. It was true ten years ago when I had proposed to her, and is even more true today. She said she may eventually change her views on these rules, but wanted them in place for tonight, and I readily agreed.

I had no idea what I wanted out of tonight. Identifying my desires was not something I was ever very good at. My boundaries were simple, and generally in accord with Mindy's; I was the only man allowed to fuck her. The truth was, the idea of watching her get fucked was a bit of a turn-on for me, but I suspected it was one of those fantasies that was better left to fantasy.

Our rules in place, we prepared for our outing. We dressed nicely; me in slacks and a blue button-up long sleeve shirt, Mindy in a light blue sundress with large sunflowers scattered on it. The dress fit her figure beautifully, and did a fantastic job of subtly hinting at the wonders that laid underneath. She wore black sandals with a short heel and rhinestones across the toe strap, and I noticed she had painted her toenails in a blue that matched her dress.

Mark and Sharon had recently had a pool installed, and had let Mindy know the party tonight would be centered around it. So we packed our swimwear, towels, a small waterproof vibrator, and a bottle of lube into a bag Mindy had set aside for the occasion. We had washed Mindy's new swimsuit to remove the cum I had blown all over it in the fitting room of the department store last night. Finally Mindy pulled a box out of our closet I did not recognize. I asked her about it and she shyly smiled at me before opening it and showing me it's contents. I had no idea when she had snuck out and purchased the large purple strapon dildo, or where she could have possibly purchased it from.

"What is that for?" I asked.

Her smile dropped and she stared at me like I was an idiot.

"I mean, of course I know what it is for; I just meant why did you buy it?"

She laughed. "Well, I know we talked about me trying out some time with a woman, and I had this extremely inappropriate thought about how much you seemed to enjoy fucking me with yours. I just thought I might like to try it out."

I smiled at the idea. It had never occurred to me just how erotic it would be to watch Mindy with a dick, fucking another woman. This woman has found an amazing talent at unlocking new kinks within me; things that I had never even thought of became near obsessions when it involved her. "I think that is a wonderful idea, love," I said.

She looked away, closing the box and putting it in the bag. "Besides, if we don't find an interested woman tonight I could always just try it out on you," she said flippantly, glancing at me to see my reaction.

I don't know what reaction she was looking for, but I don't think she got it. Instead I simply froze, my mind locking up with converging thought processes. What would that feel like? I'm a guy, we don't do that stuff. Well, some men did. Would that make me gay? I mean, I don't have any problem with homosexuals, I am married to a bisexual after all, but I've never even had a stray thought in that line. No, of course it wouldn't make me gay, how could having sex of any kind with my female wife be gay. I'm being an idiot. Maybe she is just joking; yeah she is probably just joking. She has that devilish smile she gets, maybe she isn't joking. What would that make her think of me? Would she still see me as a man, masculine and all that? Maybe she would be disgusted with me, leave me and take the kids. That thing was huge. Ouch.

Eventually she took pity on me. She walked over and gently kissed my lips and patted my cheek. "Oh love, you should see your face. Relax, I promise I wont fuck you in the ass unless you agree to it." She laughed evilly. "Come on, love. It's time we head out; we aren't going to have time to stop for dinner after dropping the kids off if we don't leave soon."

I came back to reality with her comments and laughed at myself. I followed her downstairs and we spent the required forty-five minutes getting the kids in the car. We dropped them off at Mindy's parents and after the normal twenty minutes of "I don't know, where do you want to eat?" and "Oh, I'm not that hungry anyway, anywhere you want to go is fine with me" back and forth we decided on a mexican restaurant new to town. The food was fine, I suppose, but it couldn't capture much of my attention.

At seven forty five we paid for our food and drinks and left the restaurant, heading east toward Sharon and Marks. They lived a few miles out of town in a more rural area. They had an acre lot surrounded by woodland, and while the home they had on the lot was modest the rest of the land was beautiful. It was clear they spent their lives outside; large swaths of the land was bursting with the colors of the fruit and vegetables they grew, fenced off to keep their goats and chickens from eating their fill. We had spent quite a bit of time at Mark and Sharons and so we felt comfortable circumventing the front door and walking through the wrought iron gate on the southern side of the property.

I called out "Hello!" as we entered, and we were immediately greeted by Gus, Mark and Sharon's big basset hound. He knew us immediately and ran over to Mindy for attention, which he always got in ample supply from her. She knelt down and scratched Gus behind the ears as we heard Mark coming around the corner.

"Hey, you're here! Great to see you two!" Mark held out a fisted hand for me to bump, then wrapped Mindy up in a hug as she stood. "I am so glad you guys decided to join. Come on back, come see the pool!"

We followed Mark back to the backyard where we were greeted by Sharon, who had been skimming the last few leaves out of the pool. "Hello! How are you?" Sharon wrapped her arms around me, squeezing perhaps a bit tighter and holding it a bit longer than usual, before moving on to hug Mindy. She then turned and with a flourish waved at the pool. Their new pool was large, forty foot long and thirty wide, rectangular with a strong geometric style. They had large fire pots at each corner of the pool, adding lighting and mood to the darkening evening.

"Oh, it is gorgeous!" Mindy cooed, more enthusiastic than she probably felt. We both knew the trouble they had gone through with the pool installers and she probably hoped to soften that sore subject a bit. "It is so much nicer than the mockups made it look!"

"Yeah, well it had better be for what we paid for it," Mark mumbled, eliciting a chuckle and a pat on the shoulder from me.

"It looks great, man. It really does," I told him soothingly.

"Are we the first people here?" Mindy asked, looking around.

"Yep, fashionably early as ever!" Sharon laughed.

"We are pretty far out here compared to everyone else," Mark said. "Everyone probably just underestimated the drive. Come on, let me get you two drinks." He walked over to the bar counter he had installed beside the pool.

"Nice! They added power and plumbing to the bar too? That is really nice," I said to Mark.

"Yeah, well after being almost six months late, upcharging me over twenty thousand more than the original estimate, and trying to blame it all on us, I let them know just how unhappy I was. The sales guy tried everything to smooth it over when he found out I work in the city planning division. I figured it was the least they could do to make it right."

"You should have just managed the project yourself, Mark," Mindy said, which got a grimace from Mark.

"Yeah, if I hadn't been so busy I would have. Would have done a much better job of it, too." Mark pulled a bottle of Grey Goose from the shelf below the bar counter and popped it open. Mark could be a grumpy bastard at times, but he did have great taste in vodka, so he always won me over.

Mark passed the filled glass to me across the bar after pouring and serving Mindy her screwdriver. "Thanks," I said, and took a sip. Ice cold, he must have pulled it out of the freezer right before we got here. I liked Mark.

Gus started barking in the side yard, letting us know we had company. Mark headed over to welcome them, and after a minute Dave and Carol came around the corner holding hands with Mark leading the way.

"Hey!" Mindy yelled, walking toward the group and hugging Carol, then David.

I tried shaking David's hand and was as unsuccessful as the first time I met him as he wrapped me up in a big hug, his ample gut pressing against my stomach. He hugged Sharon with the same enthusiasm and Mark moved off to get drinks for the newcomers.

As the evening turned into night more members arrived. The young blonde guy who's name I couldn't remember our last meeting turned out to be Nate, and his beautiful, short, hispanic wife was Marie. Jeremiah, a tall black man in his late forties arrived with his wife Megan, heavyset and taller than me with tan skin and an extremely full, curvy figure. Two couples we had not previously met also showed up later in the evening: another Mark (I thought of him as Mark II) and his wife Samantha, and Joanne and her husband Chris. Mark II was heavyset and balding, and seemed very quiet. Samantha was short and stocky, with wide shoulders and hips and a heavy chest. Joanne was older, maybe in her early fifties, and stunningly beautiful. She was very fit and spoke with an English accent. Chris was younger, maybe mid forties, and about my height (six foot) but had at least thirty pounds on me, all muscle. He carried himself like a soldier, which I later found out he had been. He had been stationed with a contingent of British forces, which is where he met Joanne.

As we mingled I did my best to learn everyone's name; this is something I struggle with and Mindy is constantly reminding me how rude it is. Usually I don't put much effort into it, but since we are apparently joining this club I figured I should probably make the effort. Mindy mingled effortlessly, of course; she always had a knack for social situations.

Once everyone was there and comfortable talk about swimming started popping up, and multiple people began changing into swimwear. Sharon decided to forgo, however, and simply stripped down and jumped in the pool. That helped break the ice, and after a few minutes the majority of people were in with her; some clothed some not. Mindy had left to the house to change in the restroom.

I had hesitated, since I was not a big fan of swimming. Sharon must have noticed this because she swam over to the edge of the pool where I stood and put her forearms on the side. "Are you coming in?" she asked.

"I don't know, probably in a little bit."

She smiled and lifted herself so her breasts were out of the water, resting on her forearms. They glistened, the firelight reflecting off the pool water clinging to them. "Please? Come swim with me." She noted my eyes, unable to pull them from her chest. She gently swayed her shoulders which had a hypnotic effect with her breasts. "You know you want to."

Mindy and I had not talked about this. I knew she had told me she was okay with me playing with the other women, but it felt wrong doing it without her there, without her knowledge and implicit approval. I didn't think I would want her to start playing with some guy without me knowing, or being there. Of course, these thoughts were constantly interrupted with more primal thoughts, watching those beautiful, full, wet tits swaying for me.

I finally broke eye contact with her nipples and looked around for Mindy or Mark. Mark was swimming over on the other side of the pool, chatting with Jaramiah and Megan. Losing visual contact with her breasts cleared my head a bit, and I decided to go with my gut. If this felt wrong, it was wrong. I looked back at Sharon (her face this time) and smiled, shaking the ice in my glass. "Need a refill. I'll be right back."

Sharon made a pouting face, swayed her tits a few more times trying to catch my attention. I turned and strode off toward the bar, feeling I had made the right decision.

As I filled my glass (slowly to kill time) Mindy finally came through the french doors in her suit, looking phenomenal. The suit lifted and pressed her breasts together, forming cleavage I would happily get lost in. The bottom of the suit was thin and rode high over her curvy hips, tracing and accentuating her round buttocks. The suit looked like it was specifically made for her, to spotlight and amplify every curve she had.

Mindy walked up to me and I immediately pulled her in for a deep, long kiss. After it broke, she pulled her head back and looked into my eyes. "What was that for?" she asked, smiling.

"No reason, just loving you."

"Well keep it up then."

"Yeah. I had a thought and wanted to ask you a question, about our rules. We didn't mention whether we are allowed to play with others away from each other, or without the other knowing specifically it is happening."

She looked thoughtful. "Yeah, I guess we didn't. How do you feel about it? Did something happen?"

I smiled. "No, of course not. I just figured I would ask before anything did so we were clear on it. To be honest it feels a little off to me, the thought of you messing around with some guy in a back room or something."

"Yeah, I agree. When you put it like that it seems dangerous. I mean it seems like a good way for things to get out of hand, going beyond what we want."

"So we agree? We only do things together, with the other person there?"

"Sure, sounds good love. Now come on, go change so we can swim."

I kissed her again, then grabbed our bag and headed into the house to change.

When I came out I saw things had progressed a bit sexually. While the majority of the party was still just swimming and chatting, small groups had broken off and started playing. Sharon had set her sights on other prey and had David sitting on the edge of the pool, his legs dangling in the water and his cock in her hand. Mark was still talking with Jaramiah and Megan, but he now had his right hand caressing her shoulder and breast. Nate and Marie were in the corner of the pool kissing, her legs wrapped around his waist and his hands holding her ass.

I found Mindy sitting on the edge of the pool chatting with Carol as she treaded water.

"Hey," I said as I approached.

"Hi, love. We were just talking about last month." Mindy said.

"Yes, we were discussing how quickly you two dove into the lifestyle. I just can't believe that was your first time."

"Yeah, it was pretty crazy."

"Mindy was telling me she had never been with a woman before," Carol continued. "I told her I felt honored to be her first." She smiled and looked back at Mindy, who was blushing a little.

"One of her first," Sharon said as she floated over into the conversation.

"True, one of her first," Carol corrected herself. "I can't wait to see what you two get up to tonight. Hopefully I get to take part." She smiled warmly.

We both smiled, and Mindy, Sharon, and Carol chatted for a few more minutes before we wandered off across the pool. Across from us David was still sitting on the edge of the pool, but Sharon had been replaced by Samantha, with Mark II floating nearby watching. We watched as well as Samantha stroked David, who was pleasantly chatting with Mark II as if nothing was different. He was fully erect, however, so Samantha was having an effect. She lifted a little out of the water and started licking David's shaft, slowly from his large balls up to the tip of his cock.

Mark II was enthralled, dropping any pretense of conversation. He only had eyes for his wife as she opened her mouth wide and took half of David's dick between her lips, pushing down deeper as she wrapped her arms around his hips to hold herself up out of the water. Her breasts, a little smaller than her wide frame would suggest, hung pleasantly between David's legs, her nipples huge and hard. I wanted very much to swim closer and grab them, to feel those nipples between my fingers, but it felt a bit awkward. Mindy must have had a similar thought, though, and was clearly braver than I, because she floated over and pressed her body against Samantha's back, reaching around and gently playing with her tits. Samantha apparently approved because she let out a satisfied sigh around David's cock, her head bobbing a little quicker and more forcefully.

Mindy played with her tits for a few moments, then kissed her cheek and floated back to me. "I love her nipples," she said, mirroring my thoughts exactly.

"Would you mind if I..." I stammered, gesturing toward Samantha.

Mindy kissed me and said "You don't have to ask, love. We have our rules. Be a good boy and follow them and you can do what you want."

Yukaz
Yukaz
51 Followers
12