Back to the Black Cat Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and kissed her back. Then I floated up to Samantha and pressed myself against her as Mindy had. When I hesitated, looking at Mark II for approval, Samantha reached down and grabbed my hand, placing it aggressively on her breast.

I didn't have to be told three times; I started kneading her breasts, rolling my fingers over her extremely hard nipples. She sighed again and pressed back into me, so I took the cue and squeezed a little harder, then took her nipples between my fingers and pulled gently. She liked that, rubbing her ass against my crotch in approval.

David started moaning a bit and grabbed the back of Samantha's head, and I took that as a cue to back off and let them do what they wanted. I looked at Mark II again and he was openly stroking his cock watching his wife suck on David. I looked around and saw Mindy in the shallow end with Carol, kissing and touching each other.

Mindy had her swimsuit top pulled up, her breasts free to the open air and visible to everyone. Carol had taken hers off at some point, and the two women's breasts were pressed together in an altogether pleasing way. They had their arms wrapped around each other, Mindy's around Carol's neck and Carol's around Mindy's waist. They were kissing passionately, unaware of me as I walked up the pool to watch.

After a few minutes they parted a little and Mindy noticed me. She held a hand out to me and pulled me close, their arms shifting to take me into their hug. Mindy kissed me, then Carol did the same. "I am very attracted to your darling wife," Carol told me. "I am rarely interested in women, unless I find a particularly ravishing one, but there is something about her I find intoxicating."

I smiled, knowing exactly how she felt. I had been getting high on that particular supply for ten years, and had no interest in ever stopping. "I kinda like her," I said. Mindy and Carol laughed.

I looked around, taking in the scene. Chris had joined Samantha, his muscled arms wrapped around her as they took turns sucking on David's cock. It was hard to tell from this angle, but it looked like he may also have been gently fucking her while they passed the cock between their mouths. Interesting, there had been no bisexual male activity at last month's meeting, but then I guess Chris hadn't attended. David didn't seem to mind; he was clearly enjoying the attention he was getting. Also enjoying the show was Mark II, who was using one hand to touch between Chris and Samantha and jerking off aggressively with the other. His hand repeatedly dropped down under the water rubbing where Chris and Samantha's groins met, which increased my suspicion Chris had entered her.

Meanwhile, Nate had Marie out of the pool and had his head between her thighs. Next to her Jaramiah lay playing with Marie's tits while his wife Megan stroked Jaramiah and Nate's cocks. She alternated between sucking one, then the other while both hands kept up a constant motion. Megan was nude now, and I could not help but admire the massive breasts the woman had. Even for such a large woman they were astonishing. I made a note in my head that I definitely wanted to see them closer. Much closer; like directly in my face if the opportunity came about.

Finally, between the two groups I saw Sharon and Joanne. Joanne lay on the ground, legs spread, and Sharon had straddled her head, pussy pressed down onto Joanne's mouth. Sharon laid down on top of Joanne and had her head between Joanne's thighs, licking her vigorously as well.

I drew my focus back to our group and saw Mindy and Carol had begun kissing and fondling each other again. I reached down with one hand each and massaged each woman's ass, marveling at the difference between them. Mindy was thick and curvy, with a spectacularly round ass which got attention from everyone when she turned around. Carol was petit, a few inches shorter than Mindy with a very small and well toned ass. The dichotomy was appealing and held my focus until I felt a hand slide down the elastic of my shorts.

I looked down and saw Carol's thin arm reaching into my shorts and felt her small, delicate fingers wrap around my girth. She started stroking me, gently at first, but then much more aggressively. I saw her other hand was in Mindy's swimsuit bottoms, ostensibly fingering her as well. Mindy had her hand down between Carol's pale legs, rubbing her neatly trimmed pussy.

I gently pushed the group toward the edge of the pool and lifted Carol up to sit on the side. I gently spread her legs, exposing her fully, then reached behind Mindy and put my hand on the back of her neck. I pulled her in toward Carol as I moved in myself, hoping to share that beautiful pussy with my wife. Mindy took the cue and we both began licking Carol, up and down her labia, our tongues meeting occasionally for an impromptu french kiss. It was extremely crowded between Carol's thighs, but I loved being against Mindy that way, our cheeks pressed together. Every time our tongues touched I felt electricity climb my spine. Mindy seemed to enjoy it as well, since she would pull away from Carol when it would happen to suck my tongue into her mouth for just a moment. Then we would go back to our task, eliciting moans which grew in volume consistently out of Carol. I slid down, pushing my tongue into her as Mindy moved her mouth higher, focusing on her clit. I thrusted my tongue as deep as I could into her over and over, and she started grinding on our mouths. Then I felt Mindy coming down toward me and felt her push her tongue against mine inside her. Both tongues fucking her was too much for her, and she quickly started climaxing, her moans reaching a crescendo. We kept tonguing her until Carol came down from her orgasm, then kissed each other deeply, tasting Carol on each other's tongues.

Carol sat up and kissed us both. Carol looked around and noticed the attention David was getting from Chris and Samantha and excused herself to go join in, promising to find us later to return our affection. Mindy and I leaned back against the pool, taking in the scene, her hand slowly and gently stroking me under the water.

"It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves," I said.

She smiled. "Yeah. What would you like to do, love?"

I shrugged, looking around. My eyes were drawn back to Megan, still sucking and stroking her husband and Jaramiah's cocks. "Let's head over there. It looks like Megan may want some help with all that cock she's handling."

Mindy smiled as I grabbed her hand and led her out of the pool and over to the group. Jaramiah watched as we approached, eyeing Mindy ravenously while he continued squeezing Marie's tits. Mindy noticed his attention and was smiling seductively in his direction. Marie watched us as well, moaning gently in response to her husband's slow, loving tongue. Megan had stopped sucking Nate and Jaramiah's cocks but continued stroking them.

"Would you mind if we joined you?" I asked as we approached.

"The more the merrier," Megan responded with a small smile.

"Of course," Jeremiah replied, his eyes never leaving Mindy.

"May I please suck his big cock sir?" Mindy asked me, her eyes locked on his member.

"You may, if Megan doesn't mind having you replace her. I would be happy to keep her company while she waits."

"Just don't finish him; his cum is mine tonight," Megan replied, which got a pout from Mindy. It didn't slow her down, however. She almost shoved Megan out of the way as she stood to come over next to me. Mindy grabbed Nate's cock and stroked it slowly, obviously picking up on his and Marie's desire to build up over time. There was nothing slow about the way she shoved Jaramiah's cock head into her mouth, however. She immediately started bobbing shallowly on his cock, then popped it out to start licking up his shaft. Jeremiah took his right hand off Marie's tit and placed it on the back of Mindy's head, guiding her to slowly take more of him into her mouth.

While Mindy enjoyed her new toy, I split my attention between watching her play and my new companion. Megan was gorgeous; an Amazon of a woman six inches taller than me with massive breasts, each larger than my head. I reached up and grabbed her left tit with both hands, trying to encircle as much of it as I could and squeezing it gently. Megan responded by placing her hands over mine and squeezing hard; so hard her breast turned a little red at its end around her very large areola.

"I want you to be rough with them," she said as she squeezed.

I complied happily, my concerns about hurting her aided both by the last month with Mindy as well as her sheer size and obvious strength; she could definitely handle it if she decided I was being too rough. I squeezed hard, her breast getting redder from the pressure. She moaned slightly, more to reward my behavior than in response to the feeling I guessed. I slid my hands away from her, squeezing tighter as her breast slid through my hands in a milking gesture. As I got close to her areola I stopped and pulled her nipple toward me as I leaned down a little to suck it into my mouth.

Her nipple was hard and large, about the size of a large gumball. I sucked hard, pulling as much of her nipple and breast into my mouth as I could. She reached behind my head and pulled me into her as her other hand circled around my cock. She began stroking me, squeezing and pulling hard. The pressure on my cock was just short of pain, but drew my attention to that part of my body in a way that significantly amplified the feeling of her hand.

Megan's nipple still in my mouth, I turned to glance at Mindy, who was currently sucking on Jaramiah's balls, popping one in her mouth and then the other. He was stroking his cock up against his stomach, giving Mindy as much access as possible to his nutsack. Mindy's left hand rubbed quickly against her own crotch as she sucked his balls, her right hand still stroking Nate.

I turned back and ran my tongue along the top of Megan's nipple in my mouth and continued milking her tit with my hands. I grabbed it with both hands at the base, then alternated squeezing hard and soft as I pulled her breast. She returned the favor in fashion, milking my cock hard. I pulled my head back, her nipple still in my mouth, stretching her nipple a little.

After a few minutes giving her magnificent breasts the attention they deserved, I pulled my head away and she immediately dropped to her knees. I thought she was going to suck on me, but to my surprise she spit on my cock as she held it. I watched as she built up some more spit then let it drool down onto my cockhead. I understood then why; she was lubing me up. Satisfied with her work, she leaned forward and buried my cock between her huge tits. I was more than happy to start thrusting into her as she squeezed them together, creating a tight, soft, wark fuckhole for me.

I fucked her tits for a few moments, watching Mindy. She was back to sucking on Jeremiah, taking him surprisingly deep into her throat. He had both of his hands on the back of her head now, controlling her head as he fucked her mouth. His head was thrown back and it seemed pretty clear he didn't have much time left before he exploded. I looked down at Megan, who was watching her husband use my wife's mouth as I fucked her tits. "If you want his cum you should probably get over there; Mindy is a greedy girl; she'll swallow it all if you let her."

Megan smiled and pulled my cock from between her breasts, giving it a squeeze and tug as she kissed the tip, a strand of precum running from her lips to the tip as she pulled away. She licked her lips and smiled at me again. "Play again soon?" she asked.

"Anytime."

She stood and walked quickly over to Mindy. "Thanks for getting him ready for me. I think it's time to let him cum in me."

Mindy popped Jaramiah's cock out of her mouth and stood, stepping out of the way for Megan. "My pleasure."

Megan stood astride Jaramiah's hips and lowered herself onto him, impaling herself with his big dick.

"Come up here and let me repay your service," Jeremiah moaned to Mindy as Megan dropped fully onto him, bottoming out on his cock.

Mindy glanced at me and I nodded, knowing she hadn't gotten much attention so far that night. She grinned and slipped around Megan to straddle Jeremiah's head, then lowered herself down on her knees, sitting on his mouth facing Megan. I could see his tongue darting up and over her clit as she gently began grinding on his face. Mindy and Megan both began playing with each other's breasts, massaging and pinching, pulling and sucking.

I was right about Jeremiah, and he lasted less than a minute before bucking his hips up into Megan, forcing his seed into her as hard and deep as he could. As he finished Megan stood, dripping slightly from the crotch down onto his softening cock. She turned back to me and asked "would you like to finish what we started?"

The thought of being between those tits again was tempting, but I declined politely. Instead I walked over next to Mindy, seeing a hole I would like to reclaim. She knew what I wanted and opened her mouth happily. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth and grabbed the back of her head. I started fucking her mouth, pushing deeper with each thrust. Soon I was bottoming out with each push, my balls bouncing off her chin and her nose pressing into my pelvis. I felt her tense as her first orgasm of the night began, and I shoved my cock all the way down her throat, holding her there through her orgasm.

I pulled my cock out as she came down to let her breath again. She was panting as she sat up and off Jeremiah's face, who was now covered in her cum and his own. She sat, catching her breath for a few minutes. At this point my cock was hard and aching to cum so I stepped over in front of her. She knew exactly what I wanted and started sucking on me while stroking me with both hands, spinning them as she pulled to give me maximum stimulation. It only took a few minutes and I was ready to blow. I pushed her head back off my cock while she continued stroking me, jacking me off onto her face. I tipped over the edge, blasting her face with my white, sticky cum.

She kept stroking until every drop was out of me, leaning forward to make sure she took it all on her face. She beamed up at me as she milked the last few drops out onto her lips, then licked them slowly, her eyes locked with mine.

When the moment ended, I sat down next to her and we looked around the party. Nate had climbed up to his knees between Marie's legs and was pounding into her ferociously. He had spent so much time gently building up her sensitivity with his tongue and was now getting rewarded; she was orgasming almost constantly as he fucked her. Mark II was licking Samantha's pussy greedily, and her face was covered in what was probably David's cum. Chris and Joanne lay next to each other by the pool, chatting pleasantly with Joanne who was floating at the edge. David and Carol were nowhere to be found; they had probably decided to go find a private room to finish their night.

"Did you have fun, love?" Mindy asked me.

"Yeah, I did. You?"

She sighed and lay back languorously. "Yes, I did. That was very satisfying."

"You didn't get a chance to use your new toy, though."

"Oh well, there will be other nights; other girls. Or, I could just try it out on you."

I smiled at her, leaning over and playfully pushing her with my shoulder. "Maybe."

"You serious? Don't tease a girl when she is this exhausted." She turned her head and smiled at me.

I shrugged. "Maybe. You'd have to let me do the same to you though."

She gave me a mock confused look. "Use the strap-on on me? Seems kind of wasteful not using the real thing."

I laughed. "You know what I mean. You've never given me your ass before."

"You've never asked for it."

"Well I'm asking now. Is it something you'd be willing to consider?"

She lay her head back against the cool grass. "Maybe. I get to take yours first, though. Afterall, I asked first."

I chuckled and laid my head back, scooting over so my side was pressed against hers. I lifted my arm and she lifted her head so I could lay my arm behind her. She leaned back again, laying on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her.

We laid like that for a while, not speaking, listening to Samantha's gentle moans. It was a nice night, and we had no desire to get up and leave anytime soon.

12